Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 9 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_lcapRocky Sides - Page 9 I_voting_barRocky Sides - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Rocky Sides

Go down 
+3
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Rocky Sides - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm

Akito watches as the pocky was taken from his hand and him putting it in his, he bit a piece from that one before he noticed that X.E.R.O had bit a piece from it. A 'in-direct' kiss is what it seems like. The bit of smirk still kind of seen in his face as he shrugs a bit as to playing around."Now I wonder." His tone still sounding a bit teasing, as he eats another bit of the pocky making it almost gone and still swings his tail slowly side to side. Now what to do now, he had thought, tease more, or something else but of course he didn't say what and shook his head a bit, as he looks back down at the ground and eats the tiny bit of pocky left in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:19 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes closed as he smiled. "How I love how calm you seem." the teen found it rather cute and that was probably his bad taste then again he did take the job of a guardian angel and from the looks of it Akito didn't really need protecting. X.E.R.O was probably just hear to let Akito know that he was cared for by someone else, and it didn't bother him that Akito didn't seem to mind about the teen. X.E.R.O was just happy to have Akito understand his feelings or it seemed that way.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:29 pm

Akito then takes out another pocky from the box and twirls it around while holding it, he still of course thought to still tease, finding it a bit interesting to tease X.E.R.O. "Why not try pocky, hm." His tone still teasing and smirk a bit to looking at him then stretching his legs a bit, as they was almost falling asleep from sitting for a little while. He looks back away from him and to the violin, just making sure if it's still fine and seeing that it is, he then stood quiet again for the moment, as to waiting to see if X.E.R.O has anything else to say or what else would he do now.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:34 pm

X.E.R.O lightly laughed before patting Akito's right leg. "No, I'd rather try you." the teen smiled for he can tease back as well as he looked to Akito before rubbing the surface of the shell. X.E.R.O was debating on making the shell a necklace or a choker for himself but that would probably be funny to most people and so he may wait to make a choker until he felt confident enough to wear it.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:43 pm

Akito's tail twitch to what X.E.R.O said back and after a few more seconds, he moves his legs back, sitting as how he was a little ago, though he did felt his right leg being touch. "I..see." His tone sounded a bit different again and he moves his hand on his ear for a moment, and then he puts the pocky back in it's back and then puts it back away. Maybe he's teasing a bit much, but X.E.R.O does seem like he's more of a 'tease' more than before, or was it him thinking that? No, he's sure of it and then gives another messing around shrug. "Who knows." He had said back, in a bit of a teasing tone again.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 10:53 pm

X.E.R.O snickered as he heard what Akito had said, and after looking to Akito he could help but stand up. "Well, the only one that knows is you." the teen's feelings were a tad bit sensitive and they use to be stronger when he was alive but since he was a angel something inside of him made him softer and a bit fragile. X.E.R.O had to admit to his feelings, but he will have to become stronger now.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:01 pm

Akito nods a bit back but it hardly was seen. "Indeed I do." He then started getting tired of sitting around like this and so, he gets up moments after still sitting down. He stretches his legs a bit more then his arms and follow by his tail. Maybe off to another place may not sound bad and he does have something to do but doesn't mind waiting a bit more. He then looks back to X.E.R.O for a moment while still remaining quiet for a bit longer. "It is good to be acting like this again.." He had look back away and had said that in his usual quiet tone but this time it didn't seem much cold, like most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:08 pm

X.E.R.O couldn't resist as he hugged Akito. "I can't help but feel this way." the teen softly pulled away from the hug as he places his hands up to pat Akito on both of his shoulders. X.E.R.O then looked to the side after doing that as he seemed to be in thought. "Then again it won't be easy to be in this relationship with you for I know you are not use to it." the teen was apologizing for well many things, and right now he was apologizing to Akito for he thought that he didn't like it and often times it was hard for the teen to tell how most people felt.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:16 pm

Akito still looking at the ground, though he knows that X.E.R.O tends to hug him by surprise or do something else like that, his tail did twitched a bit to the sudden hug, as it usually does. His ears seem to went a bit half down as well, as he heard what he said and then his blue eyes seem to look empty. "I'm not not a good choice anyway..I.." His tail swing low, staying still as he seem a bit in his thoughts as mostly always, he may of was thinking about something from his past, but doesn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:23 pm

X.E.R.O smiled almost perfectly with his purple red eyes closed. "I know, but I still care and I want you to know that." the teen softly pets Akito's hair near his forehead but he moved it away as he holds his arm as he murmured softly. "Sorry." X.E.R.O felt the shell in his hand and he smiled sort of happy that it was still within his hand. X.E.R.O even came to like seashells and that was a new thing to the teen.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:31 pm

Akito shook his head to X.E.R.O saying and that he knows, he doubt that in a way and then looks back to him still with a empty look but not that much now. "You know? Now, aren't you 'nice'. His tone was still quiet but with a bit of messing back with him. For some reason, he remember something else, or should he say, someone else acting kind of like X.E.R.O, but not with the teasing though. He didn't pay much mind to the petting. "Hm.." His eyes seeming a bit empty, now look a bit tired, as if he hardly been resting good lately, which he hardly haven't. He stands back against what he was sitting against.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:37 pm

X.E.R.O shook his head as he smiled before looking out to the ocean. "Well, maybe it would be better if I was much nicer. I am just being nice to you and a few others that I find. Well you know interesting?" the teen had a temper especially his angel form made it worse for his hair turns into a gray black color and his eyes glow more red than purple not that he would show that to Akito. X.E.R.O sighed as he rubbed his eyes silently before walking a bit away. "Well, I'll leave you be since it is obvious that you need the time to yourself. It was good to see you again." the teen smiled a little weakly before turning and walking off again.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 11:44 pm

Akito still resting, didn't react to how X.E.R.O acted, though he wasn't to sure about why he was acting like that, his eyes seeming back to as he couldn't care, looks back down, not watching as he leaves. If he wants to leave that's on him, he was out on his own before meeting him today, so no matters he guess. He looks back to his violin case, thinking either to go or maybe still stay. He sits back down for a bit more and takes his cellphone back and flips it open. He promise he text back in a bit again but now sees like a good time to do that and so he did that and remains still using the phone for a little longer and remained quiet. His ears seem still a bit down as well, and his tail lays on the ground, well sand, resting again on it.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm

Akito still here, it has been a little more while of him resting there and did found it to be somewhat more peaceful, since he was alone and mostly rather have it like that and sometimes does find being with others is 'something..' which can be either good or bad, depending on who the person is and stuff. So, as he was still checking some other stuff out in his cell phone, after he had finished talking to his older brother, he then closes his phone and puts it back away and looks back to his violin case and his tail swings slowly a bit, as he seems to be thinking a bit again about something.

Few more seconds of still looking at the case, he turns his look at the sky for the moment and thought maybe it's about time he should take his leave of this place again and still seem to not wanna bother about thinking about what happened earlier or more so, it seem like he was alone here the whole time to begin with as to nothing has happened at all. He shrugs a bit before getting up and his tail still had sand on it, so he swings his tail a bit to shake it more off of it then after he bent down to get his violin case and puts it back on his back and made sure it stays in place there.

"Hm..another place might sound good." He says quietly, looking at the ocean and then starts walking out of the area, thinking on heading to another place.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

Mori twitched his tail as he walked out to the beach, heading for the Rocky Sides. He was wearing his usual, t-shirt, shorts, tennis shoes, all black and gray in some form or another. He remembered hsi arguement with his brother trying to get him to wear other colors but it always ended with Asahi getting too tired to fight back anymore. He scratched the back of his head, flicking his black ears across his head not bothering to hide them today. Mori pondered about his hair, which now was its usual black and longer than it had been the last time he had it its usual color so he was able to pin it up out off the back of his neck. He climbed the rocks and made his way over to the ones that he would usually sit at near the water. Hearing the water splash against the rocks gently soothed him and he sat down to enjoy the small breeze passing by.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 9:19 pm

Not having been here for quite some time, last time being here with the X.E.R.O and well, things didn't go too well, he still remembers that day clearly and since then haven't seen him. Akito found himself going to the beach, walking on the rocky sides, he looks a bit different than before, his blue hair is a bit shorter on the sides he had it a bit longer but not much. He's wearing new clothes, he just got, his ears and tail aren't covered up, he felt no need to really cover them up, so he didn't. He haven't seen anyone he known for a while as well and had a bit wonder about the ones he knew more, his ears twitched a bit and his tail swings slowly around then side to side and he looks towards the ocean quietly, seeming to be in a bit of his thoughts.

"Hm..it has been a while, nothing new.."

Akito quietly says to himself, as he still was in his thoughts and still having his blue eyes on the water, being a bit close to it. The bit of cool breeze felt good passing by him, blowing his hair a bit. Moments after has passed by, he looks away from there, to up ahead of him at the rocks. He moves his hand to his hair, as he starts walking again, a little more to the direction he was looking at, still with thoughts in his mind, with a things happening. As he continues walking ahead quietly, he had his attention looking at something, so he had stop walking for the moment and his tail stops, staying still as well.

(Mind if I join you here?)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

Mori was bent over his clear reflection, staring at it with a small frown. Thin. Scrawny. Pale. He hated how his black hair and his dark eyes stood out so vivedly against his skin, yet it was all he had. He smirked at the thought and let out a small chuckle. Having had enough of staring at himself, he used one hand to splash it across the surface breaking and contorting the neko on the water. With a flick of his ears, he stood up straight again and stretched his arms. Mori stopped though as he swore he heard some mumbling. He tilted his head as his arms went back down and he turned around trying to locate the source. But he already had a good idea who it was, the wind was in his favor and he could identify the person approaching. He slipped his hands into his pockets and leaned against some of the rocks, whistling a soft tune as he waited for the newcomer to come close.
(Not at all. I was getting lonely.)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 10:55 pm

Akito remained staying still there for about another moment longer and then after, he slowly starts walking again, to the the same direction he was heading towards. His tail starts moving slowly side to side and his ears twitched a bit to hearing the ocean, now a bit ahead from where he was standing, he starts hearing whistling but it wasn't that loud. He sees someone leaning on the rocks, relaxing it seems and seeing who it was, he of course knew who it was. A bit of a smirk appeared as he now stops walking, standing still, along with his tail moving slowly for about a few more seconds, then to a curl.

"Well, if it isn't Mori, haven't seen you for some time now."

His tone was the same as he usually have around those he had known for a while, Mori here was one of them. Someone he haven't seen for quite a while, since that other time, in some other place, which he doesn't bring up. He had noticed that he has black hair again, back like how it was a while ago, though looks a bit different.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

Mori's whistling grew softer and softer as the song ended and he twitched his ears, looking up to Akito as he finally seemed to have caught up. The black haired neko couldn't help but grin at the sight of his old friend. Last circumstances of their meeting was...unexpected and would rather not be thought of. The boy managed to keep the grin on his face as he bowed his ehad in greeting. Mori snickered quietly as he noticed his friend's new wardrobe and the slight changes in his hair. Yet, his sarcastic smirk was ever the same. The neko straightened up from where he was leaning against the rocks and rubbed the back of his head.
"Yo, Akito-san. Been a while. How are things?"
He smiled, wondering exactly how long it had been. Certaintly it had been some time. Nana had already been taken by her father and even moved into Miyagi where Mori could still at least see her. The girl had growned attached to the stubborn black haired boy and even Mori was amused by her every now and then though he would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:00 am

Akito had heard the bit of snickered that came from Mori, though he stood quiet for the moment, still having his bit of smirk on, as he moves his hand on the back of his head. It has been quite some time now, since he had last since his old friend Mori, well the same for about anyone else he knows, also not having seen them for a long while. He rubs the back of his head, as he nods a bit to Mori, before giving an answer back.

"Yeah, it has been quite a while, hasn't it? Things are 'normal' I guess, you?"

His tone was sarcastic on the part he said, things were normal, in a way, he rubs the back of his head for just a few more seconds, then had moved his arm back down to his side, as his tail moves from staying curled up. Still not liking the idea of the humans, 'trash' around, so he's been avoiding and still rather have nothing to do with them, so he doesn't stay much in that though, as he looks to the ocean, feeling the cool breeze blowing a little again, enjoying it, today seems like a good day out here, which at least he feels somewhat in a way, as he has a break for the day, from what's been happening lately.

"You seem to change back, but with your hair a bit different."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:33 am

Mori chuckled at the tone in Akito's voice and nodded to what he said about things being normal. Now and days, life was about as abnormal as anything. Normal was far off than what it would seem to be with all these humans running amock among the Race. Especially when some of the Race were turning traitor too...Mori frowned lightly at this thought but with a small shake of his head, it was gone and instead was replaced with a bit of a blank expression. With a small flick of his tail, he was back to smiling and he nodded, his hand absently fingering his hair that had needed to be clipped up.
"Hai. I recently had to change it for...A job, I guess it would be called. And it just sort of, grew out. Heh, I didn't see any reason to cut it either. If it gets ridiculously long then I'll cut it, haha."
He grinned sheepishly and slipped his hands back into his pocket as he looked to Akito curiously. Had he met with his friend when he had temporarily dyed his hair white when he was taking care of Nana.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

Akito moves his hair back in his sort of change to his blue hair, that's also a bit shorter than how it was the last time he had seen Mori. His hair was a bit longer than Mori's hair, so he didn't really liked that and had decided to cut it only a tiny, as well as fixing his hair as well. Now that he thinks about it, his mind haven't been there lately, mostly in thoughts, so he feels as if he isn't sure for if he saw Mori a bit sooner before, but for now, he shrugs that thought aside and didn't say anything about it, either.

"My hair grew a bit longer..so yeah, had to do something about that.."

Seconds after has passed by, he moves his hand off his head and then looks to his clothing for the moment, he usually likes his usual clothing, dark ones as well, but thought well a new hair cut, that maybe this would suit him as well. He doesn't mind this type of clothes, he came to like it as well, he looks back to Mori, sort of wondering to how he's been hanging on lately, due to some things happening but sees that he seems like his self, which is good.

"New clothing as well, well anyway enough about me. It's good you're okay."

Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:15 pm

Mori chuckled and nodded. Looking to the side, he rememebered back when he had first moved to Miyagi how long his hair had been. It seemed to be forever ago after all that had had happened with the war, all the drama, and Kirin's death. Then there was little Nana that he had come to take charge of and had to make some big changes to his appearance. Fingering his hair, he couldn't believe that he had actually grown out his hair to be nearly past his back but that was back then and this was now. It was growing long again but Mori didn't think he would grow it out again. It would too much trouble to take care of just like it was back then. He looked at Akito's clothing that to his own wondering if it was time to change his as well. He was always fine and comfortable in black and gray. Such a goth, as it were, but most people could mistake that for mourning. He sighed and thought about giving his brother a call. Asahi would send over new clothes in no time at all. Looking back up to Akito, hearing what he was saying about doing good. Well, the neko was certaintly doing better now than he was back then.

"Hai.."

Mori twitched his ears, it really had felt like forever since he had seen anyone. It was as much sad as it was pathetic. Doing oddball jobs to get his mind off of his crazy thoughts. With a small flick of his tail, he wondered about everyone else he knew and how they were doing. He hadn't seen many people for a while now. It was getting worrisome.

"Wonder where everyone went?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

Akito shrugs a bit to what Mori had asked, what has happening with everyone else? He wouldn't know anything to that, he has been on his own for quite a long while, last person he saw was Kyuzo and well..that meeting again with him after what had happened before, well things seem to settle with the two of them, or so he thinks so. Raven, Unknown, X.E.R.O, and many others he knows, not a sight of them for the longest. The place been feeling empty, though he's used to being alone, but still.

"Hm..not a clue, last person I saw a while ago, was Kyuzo.."

After having said that, he then walks closer to the water, that's waving a little slowly back and fourth, towards his shoes. He's a Neko, yeah, but not one that dislike water, being that water is what he uses, as a element and what not, though that doesn't mean getting soak or anything would be good. He bent down on the rocks, letting his tail curl up again and his ears twitched a bit to the sound of the ocean, as well as still enjoying the bit of cool breeze. He looks to the ocean, before saying something else to Mori, looking at him to the side for a second, then back.

"Remember this is the place we first met, along with Raven of course."

He just felt like saying that, remembering when he first came to Miyagi, though that was a long while ago.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 1:43 pm

Mori nods and sighs as he thought of the last person that Akito had come to meet was Kyuzo. He hoped that the other neko was slightly better acquainted with his eternal friend. After all, that scene back in Kyuzo's bar was the last time he saw the two together in the same room and he wasn't so sure about what would have happened again if they had met once more with Sunshine still being Kyuzo's girlfriend and being that also was a traitor to the human race but still labeled as a human. He twitched his ears with slight irritation but shook it off as he looked to Akito who had decided to approach the water. The time when all the nekoes had gathered together and were by the Rocky Slides. He smirked slightly, remembering it well though it seemed so long ago. And Raven too, along with the others had gone missing as well. He had not seen her around the apartments and was slightly worried since one of the times that he had seen her was when she was drunk and still quite messed up with Kyuzo breaking up with her. Mori sighed, not wanting to remember that time when he felt like he was stepping on eggshells to try and get information out of his friend. With the comings of the humans, it seemed to leave everyone on edge. But Mori tried to stay on the postitive side.

"Hai, you still play the violin?"

He asked with a small smile, remembering that Akito had also played him a song as well when they had first met.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 2:45 pm

Akito sitting on the rocks now, with his arms around his legs holding them, watching the ocean waves back and fourth with his blue eyes. Hearing Mori ask if he still plays the violin, he thought what a thing to ask him, of course he still plays the violin, he likes it too much and have been playing pretty much his whole life, to just be giving on on it. He did also remember about him playing a song for his other neko friend here, since he wanted to hear one, so he played a song for him that day, he song he knew since a kid.

"Oh not at all, I don't play any more, you know."

The tone of his went back to sounding sarcastic and he really was being sarcastic with answering back Mori, with his smirk.He knows that the other neko knows that he's just using sarcasm and being that they have known each other for a long while. Lately, he's been leaving his violin back at his place, even today he did that, for a few or so days, he haven't been able to play it much for reasons, but thinking about playing it, his bit of smirk almost seem to change a bit to almost a warm kind one, as if that was his way of a bit of a smile, though he still rarely smiles, haven't for the longest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocky Sides   Rocky Sides - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocky Sides
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: