Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 4 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Harajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 4 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harajuku District

Go down 
+6
Rosaline Liddel
Sakuda
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Harajuku District - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:07 pm

Kyuzo felt her kiss on the bruise and he felt better for a moment and he softly took a hold of one of her hands in both of his as he rubbed her hand. He was showing his feelings in a silent manner and as he does this he glanced up to Sunshine-chan and he can't help but think her smile is beautiful. Kyuzo chuckled at that thought and he sighedfor he couldn't help but say something to bring up a conversation since everyone else was doing it. "How is your day, Sunshine-chan?" Kyuzo's tone was softer as he asked this for it seemed he didn't want anyone to hear it but her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:16 pm

With all the sound and music coming from all over the room, it was hard for Sunshine to hear what he was saying, but she understood as she watched his lips moved. She felt his masculine hands as he held hers, she was glad that Kyuzo had managed to come to the same place she was. At least they'd actually get some alone time for their selves.

"It's been splendid."

She replied as she squeezed his hand before looking back to the dance floor where most everyone had began to gather around. She looked at Kyuzo and wondered if he was one to party or let alone dance. Thinking of this she slowly rose up and pulled him up lightly to his feet. Smiling she asked if he would like to dance, since she had never seen him dance before.

"Care to dance?"

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:30 pm

Kyuzo's expression seemed shocked for he hadn't danced in a long time but if Sunshine-chan wanted to dance then he would be alright with it, letting her know that he would join her he nodded his head. As he looked to the dance floor he couldn't help but watch some couples dances as if trying to learn what to do but when he stopped looking at them did he lead his lady onto the dance floor. Kyuzo couldn't help but chuckle with a bit of a nervous expression. "Let me just say Sunshine-chan, it has been a while since I had danced last. I hope you do not mind it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:39 pm

As Kyuzo lead her to the dance floor, they made their way not far from middle nor from the side where they could easily escape the madness. As they stood there on that one spot she looked up at Kyuzo and chuckled as she heard what he had to say about dancing, but for all honesty it too had been a while since she last danced, but either or, she would at least try to make it worthwhile.

So what kind of dance do you do, slow dance or what the others are doing?"

She asked him watching some people grinding into one another. The place was like a club anyhow, so it didn't matter if they did or not. Or they could either chose to be the oddball of the party and just slow dance, whatever Kyuzo picked, it mattered none to Sunshine, as long as Kyuzo stayed by her side.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:51 pm

Kyuzo's face was quite astonished by the dancing everyone was doing and he looked upward with his eyes closed trying to think. "Hm, well I am not to familar with this kind of dancing style." referring to everyone dancing like the others Kyuzo had never seen anything like it and that was probably why he seemed so lost but as he looked to Sunshine-chan he couldn't help but say. "If you wish to dance though I could try it their way or the one I know being the slow dance." Kyuzo's hands remained by his side as he waited to hear what she had to say and he couldn't help but feel like a complete out cast since he didn't know this kind of dancing style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:57 pm

Chuckling, she already had the slightest hint that Kyuzo had no idea how to dance like the others in the room, which didn't surprise her because his lifestyle was from a different era. Same to Sunshine, but she had lived her live wandering around and understanding the people. Of course Sunshine would know much more than he because well for instance, she lived closer to this time period than he. Sunshine placed her arms around Kyuzo's neck and locked her fingers together, pulling her body close to him, she couldn't help but bring out a smile. No matter how foolish they might have looked, it was better to stand out than be part of the in crowd.

"Let's do the one you know best."

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:04 am

Kyuzo's face was relaxed as he nodded as he smiled. "Alright." after giving her his response he softly placed his arms around her waist. Though he was brought up differently from Sunshine-chan he was glad that she didn't mind his difference. Kyuzo softly began to move to the left side softly bringing Sunshine-chan with him with a very much content and comfortable expression. He had forgot about the bruise due to his feelings at the moment for he was glad to slow dance with Sunshine-chan and he hoped that she loved it since his timing was so smooth and his hold so gentle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:13 am

Letting the man lead the woman was one of the rules to dancing therefore that is what Sunshine did, she let Kyuzo lead her as they slowly danced on that one spot. With every step and movement that Kyuzo made, Sunshine did her best to follow. She let out a slight chuckle escape her lips as she thought of something. She gazed up at Kyuzo and smiled a bit.

"Do you know how to waltz?"

Sunshine had not mastered the waltz dance and since she had a partner, maybe there was a possibility that she could learn. Forgetting everyone else in the room, people had began to eye them one by one, wondering why they were dancing slowly instead of a what they were doing to such an up beat song. People began to whisper to one another, but Sunshine cared less, she was having a good time and that was all that mattered to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 12:20 am

Kyuzo thought for a moment while looking to Sunshine's face. "I have heard about the waltz why do you wish to try it with me, Sunshine-chan?" he couldn't help but ask this with a small smirk on his face, he could care less about the people talking and he knew the waltz since he use to do it all the time when he was younger but he could not do it anymore for he grew up and had more important things to do. Kyuzo was curious and he would love to try it again with Sunshine-chan since she seemed interested in doing the waltz with him.

(I have to go now, gomen! Sayanora, Sunshine-chan!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 7:20 pm

That would be an honor."

She said with a chuckle. She had not learned any type of dances other than salsa or the original slow dancing, but it wasn't much. Thinking of why she hadn't had any time, everything seemed to go back to school. She was involved in it when she had went, but now that she had finished, she wished she could have. And also, she had been involved in missions and being higher in rank that she had not much time for herself or with anyone for that matter. Kyuzo per say was the first man Sunshine had ever gone out with and being with him now made her glad that she had changed her mind and not enrolled some bizarre mission. Looking at Kyuzo, she kissed his cheek and placed her head against his shoulder.

"Thank you."

She whispered quietly. She was thanking him not only because he was here with her, but because for showing the same affection she had for him in return.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 4:47 pm

"Anata no kangei, Sunshine-chan" [Your welcome, Sunshine-chan.] Kyuzo said this with his eyes closed with a smile to the kiss that Sunshine had given him and his hands softly lacing themselves into her hands in perfect connection. Though, it had been sometime that he had done something as a waltz being a little over 100 years or go since his childhood but he would attempt it for her. Kyuzo began to move his body along hers and softly he spun her around and as he does so his hands were softly placed on her waist before returning into her hands. Looking down to her, he now held her hands softly while her back was up against his chest as he looked down toward her with a perfect happy expression over his facial features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:18 pm

Letting the moment pass with every step as Kyuzo led the waltz, all that was on her mind was that, there could be no other place than here with the one she loved most. A single warm and soft smile had formed upon her face as she moved swiftly with Kyuzo's lead and the beat of the music. While they danced the people in the room had stopped to watch them, their eyes all on the two who had began to waltz. As people stood amazed, most of them began to pair in two's as they tried to mimic the movement of the dance. Others however, took their seats as they watched in amazement, most of the people in the room had no idea what this dance was called nor have they ever done it before, but those who tried to participate got the jest of it quickly as they watched the two of them.

Sunshine smiled as she began to watch the others from the corner of her eye as pair by pair walked to the dance floor and tried the new dance. They had trouble at first, but after a while they got it correctly. Her focus then returned to Kyuzo as she moved her feet, following his steps.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:24 am

Kyuzo seemed to be taking notice of the footsteps increasing in the area and he smirked sort of knowing what had happened. It didn't feel so tense in the area anymore for when he was punched and that was a good thing, as he continued to dance with Sunshine and his facial expression remained the same. Kyuzo chuckled when he had closed his eyes, it was a silent chuckle for he was showing his happiness dancing with the one he cherished as well as seeing everyone else try this dance for themselves. Something deep down in his heart ached in so many good ways for he was never going to forget this moment. Kyuzo softly spun Sunshine around making sure to keep his body softly against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:33 am

Sunshine softly chuckled as she was twirled in a manner like motion. Had it not been for Kyuzo to show up here earlier when he did, she would not have had this amazing time with him. Although what they were doing was just dancing, it meant more to Sunshine than anything in the world. She let everything behind her, every oppositions between them, even the war that should have been happening right now, no Sunshine didn't care about any of that, nor did she want to get involved. She had already taken her part, she was judged, and therefore she took her discharge, but no matter. She was here with the most important person in her life and nothing could break that happiness in her heart.

She faced Kyuzo after the twirl and looked at him with a gentle smile, her glistening sapphire eyes looked deeply into his own. To Sunshine, right now was the most important and most memorable time she had ever had since she was a child.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:40 am

"I can't help but ask, are you enjoying yourself?" Kyuzo asked this curiously with a smile on his face, he knew that she was enjoying herself but he wanted to ask since he wanted to make sure she was. He knew that it probably sound stupid to ask such a thing and oftenly his curiousity did get the best of him even though he would come to know the answer to the question. Kyuzo stopped spinning her softly as he placed his hands in hers with Sunshine facing him as he waited to hear her answer and to make sure he would hear her right he softly placed his cheek against hers with his body still ever so closely to hers in a gentle touch as he still moved softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 12:58 am

As his cheek pressed against hers and her body too, Sunshine couldn't help but feel a static of excitement running through her body. She had not felt this since they were last together. Sunshine just smiled there, letting the question hang in mid air for a moment before she answered. She was having a good time, no, she couldn't deny and she wasn't going to.

"I don't know, you tell me?"

She said jokingly as she planted a sweet kiss on his left jawbone. She chuckled once again, wondering what he would say about that. She was only teasing, plus she already knew that he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:04 am

Kyuzo felt the kiss and he smiled as he pulled his face away from hers for a moment. "I suppose I would take a guess that you are enjoying yourself right?" knowing she was teasing he couldn't help but say what he knew the answer. Kyuzo's hands remained in Sunshine's hands as he kept his smile on his features as he kept up his dancing for a short moment before stopping as he kept her hands in his own. He grew a tad bit tired not that he had gotten tired of the dancing but the tension for earlier and the actions of the drunk as well as other stuff did tire him out. Kyuzo let go of Sunshine's hands as he placed them on her cheek as he stroked her skin softly before placing his lips on Sunshine's forehead showing how much he cared for her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:20 am

With the stroking of her cheek from his thumbs and with a loving kiss on her forehead, Sunshine knew exactly what she had been asking for since the day they first met. No, she never did let it slip by her nor did she ever say anything about it, but even though, right there and now, she knew exactly how much this man had cared for her, making her feel like she was one of the luckiest person in the world to ever have someone so caring and gentle. After he had kissed her forehead, she took hold of his right hand with her left and led them to the side, away from the dance floor where everyone now seemed to have found their selves in a trance, dancing the waltz instead of what they were just dancing earlier. Off to the side, Sunshine and Kyuzo stood. She looked up at him not letting go of his hand, intertwining her fingers with his she nodded.

"I am."

Seeing that she too was getting tired of dancing, she felt her stomach growl a bit in a hushed tone, she chuckled once again but nervously although he couldn't hear her stomach growling, she just had to chuckle.

"So what do you wish to do now. Dancing has gotten me all restless a bit."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 3:03 pm

Kyuzo had finished giving Sunshine a kiss on her forehead and before he could blink he felt Sunshine take his hand and lead him off of the dance floor which of course he willingly follows her. Upon, hearing her answer to his guess he couldn't help but smile closing his eyes and as they stand on the side he had stood straight just like he was raised to do. Kyuzo had to be composed and well mannered for it was a habit, though he had broken all ties from his family and he had changed his name he felt happy for finally being himself and enjoying it well. "Hm, I do not know what you want to do? Do you wish to order something like a drink from here?" as he asked this he looked to her keeping his hand into Sunshine's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:49 pm

"Hm, well I don't drink any more, I've kicked the habit in doing so while I was away."

Sunshine stated as she squeezed his hand gently before letting go to sit down. Her feet were beginning to hurt from the heels she was wearing. Leaning on the cherry oak colored couch she let out a sigh as she closed her eyes with nothing but a smile that formed on the contours of her lips. She was simply listening to the beat of the music as it once again returned to its formal state of nothing but loudness and vulgarity.

"Water will do me just fine, or ginger ale."

She replied as she took off her heels and rested her feet onto the couch. She cared less if this was a public place, others were doing something much more defying of publicity rules. She made herself comfy on the couch as she waited for Kyuzo to return with the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 1:12 am

Kyuzo nodded to Sunshine as he walked up to order two drinks, as he waits for the drinks did he happen to look out to the couples dancing and he couldn't help but feel like a teacher. As he watches them did he blink seeing the drinks and he nodded his thanks to the man before returning to the table as he placed Sunshine's ginger ale down and he had a drink of grape juice since he decided to lay off of the drinks for a while. "Sunshine-chan do you wish for me to get you anything else?" Kyuzo couldn't help but ask as he took a rather large sip from his juice and he frowned to its taste and he sighed guessing it would have to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 9:57 pm

Taking the drink in hand then placing the rim to her lips and taking a sip of the ginger ale, she felt a little refreshed. She looked to Kyuzo and shook her head, she didn't need or want anything, just the drink and also, just being with Kyuzo. She moved her legs from the couch and patted the area beside her, motioning for Kyuzo to take a seat beside her. With a smile she took another sip of her ginger ale and licked her lips with satisfaction.

"Come sit."

She said once again taking another sip of her ginger ale almost to the point of it being an empty glass. She smiled at Kyuzo as she patted the area next to her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 10:05 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he smiled doing as he was told as he moved himself from where he was and as he does so did he take up his cup of grape juice. Softly, he sits down beside of Sunshine and he looked to her quite relaxed and he chuckled closing his eyes. "Alright, I am here sitting with you." Kyuzo placed his left cheek onto his left palm as he looked to Sunshine contently did he glanced to his juice and watches his drink silently since it was still. After some time a certain song caught his ears which broke him from his trance did he return his gaze on Sunshine did he smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 8:28 pm

Sunshine smiled back with no hesitations as he took the seat beside her. She stayed silent for a while as she began to make swirling motions of her drink watching it as a whirl pool like motion began to form from the ginger ale. She then turned back her gaze to Kyuzo, she had nothing else to say, she was content and glad that he was there and that was enough for Sunshine.

After a while she looked to the crowed as they danced, the loudness of the music booming with every beat, she had to refrain herself from covering her ears or else she would look out of place. Sipping the last drop of her ginger ale, she turned her gaze back to Kyuzo and waited for him to say something, possible to lead her else where, the place was beginning to die down on her and she was just waiting for his lead.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 2:38 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help but look ahead since he noticed the decreased number of people so he looked to Sunshine curiously before asking with his juice still in his hand. "Hm, where could we go for if we wait to long we may be left here alone." though he was only teasing he couldn't help but place his arm softly around Sunshine's shoulders as he looked to his juice and he sipped the rest of it. Kyuzo then placed the cup down before patting Sunshine's shoulders did he remove his arm and then stood up while handing out his hand to help Sunshine out of her seat. "Where should we go, Sunshine-chan?" as he takes her hand did he help her up gently and he could still feel the pain from the bruise but it was slowly going to go away and he knew that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

"Any place will do, as long as your here."

She smiled as she took his hand and stood up, while looking around the room, people had slowly began to leave. Sunshine looked at her watch and realized that the time was starting to get late. She shrugged nonetheless and kept her hold on Kyuzo's hand, they then walked to the door and headed out.

"So where shall we go then?"

She asked as she kept close to Kyuzo.

{sorry, such short post and a late one too...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harajuku District
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next