Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 3 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Harajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 3 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harajuku District

Go down 
+6
Rosaline Liddel
Sakuda
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

Harajuku District - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 6:41 pm

"So Kitten, Tell me, if you do not like nekos, is it.. wolves that tickle your fancy?" She arches her eyebrow -her fingers gently scratching his ear. She returns to having her eyes closed, noticing that he was calming down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 6:53 pm

Mori twitches yet again.
"Wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 6:57 pm

"I'm just trying to figure you out, Mori~. You're not the average Tomcat. Most -were they in your position- jump at the chance at being in the center of all the female nekos attention.. yet you do not?" She shakes her head a bit, confused by him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

Thats because they're all a bunch of man whor-
"Of course not, every woman I have come across has either tried to kill me, cut me, or..."
He goes silent at the last part then turns to her realizing something.
"er...No offence or anything."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:07 pm

CYnthia draws her hand back, a look of thought on her face. "I've tried to.. ?" she goes quiet, trying to remember if she had dont those things. For she was a woman.. and he had said 'everyone'
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:11 pm

Mori waves a hand.
"Forget it."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:13 pm

"No, no. you were being honest." She catches his hand, no emotion on her face. "please, finish what you were saying before." she tilts her head, but no smile or frown was evident.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:24 pm

Mori flinches as he grabs his hand, not used to being touched nor near anyone.
"All you did was threaten me, and I thought I was insulting you by saying women so its really nothing."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:28 pm

She shakes her head, not letting go of his hand. "You didnt offend me" She looks at his palm, "The burns healed up.." she mumbles under her breath.

"Insulting me, isnt really possible." She gives off a small smile,
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

Mori blinks and looks to his fingers trying to remember the burns then a flicker of what their last conversation makes him smirk.
"Nope because I haven't cooked for myself in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:39 pm

"Oh? Do you have someone doing your cooking for you now?" She smiles, touching his palm with her index and middle finger. Her eyes close, feeling that the blood was circullating correctly there.

(brb in 20-30 minutes >.< dinner)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

(Kk)
Mori chuckles.
"I often don't trust other people cooking food for me but I do allow fast food places."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:17 pm

Cynthia smiles. "YOu should let me cook for you sometime.. I'm pretty good at it, if i do say so myself." She states proudly, openly offering to make him food at some point if he accepted
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm

Mori chuckles again.
"Sounds good. Just take a case of food around in case you run into me again randomly."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:22 pm

She rolls her eyes, then laughs.

"When was the last time you ate a decent home cooked meal, Mori~?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:30 pm

Mori rubs the back of his head as he looks upward in thought.
"When I was the one who cooked it.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

She sighs and gets up, her hand still holding his. "Come on, let's go." She tugs at his arm rather gently, but urging him to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:43 pm

"Eh? Alright then...."
Mori says with a sweatdrop.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:44 pm

Cynthia laughs lightly, and gently pulls him along with her to her home.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 8:49 pm

Mori has no choice but to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 9:57 pm

Sunshine stood in front of the doors of Harajuku, a place for parties and what not. From where she stood she could hear the loud music coming from the other side. Debating whether to go in or not, she placed a hand to the door and walked in. She was greeted with music and loud voices that seemed to be having a good time. Sunshine had not been to a place like this in years and she was in fact surprised to come to a place like this. In the inside Sunshine loved to party, but she didn't let that show, not for a long while at least.

Taking a seat on the couch near the corner which was a bit dark and only lighted with a small neon light. As she leaned back against the seat she watched the people in the center as the danced. Strange as it seems she had not gone to a party, let alone a club for a very long time.

Across the room a man with red spiked hair saw her from the corner of her eyes, he had a smirk as his eyes focused on her. Sunshine did not notice for she was paying more attention to the people dancing on the dance floor. Soon enough the man had come her way and took a seat beside her, placing an arm on the couch which was over her shoulder and played cool as he gave Sunshine another smirk.

"Hey girl you here alone?"

The man said as he tried to hit on her. Sunshine said nothing for inside her she wanted to punch him, but she didn't want to make a scene so instead she held it in. She sat there not answering his question. She hated guys who did something like that. The man kept his eyes on her and leaned his face in a little closer. Sunshine could smell the alcohol on his breath as he leaned in closer.

"Ey' you gonna talk to me?"

The man asked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled Sunshine close to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:07 pm

Kyuzo walked up exploring as always but then something caught his eye and seeing someone making advance toward Sunshine-chan made his expression angry. "Oi!, [Hey!,] leave Sunshine-chan alone!" storming over he took a hold of the guy behind his collar and pulled him off of Sunshine-chan and pushed him aside which was rather harsh and unforgivable. Kyuzo glared at the man with his whole body infront of Sunshine-chan as if acting like a shield and if he made a move toward him or her he may do something rather reckless. Keeping up his guard he didn't take his eyes off of the man which smelled of alcohol and at that moment his expression became saddened for a second for he to drank and probably he may of seemed like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:20 pm

Last thing that Sunshine remembered was the smell of the red spiked hair man's breath which reeked of alcohol and not even a second of blinking she was surprised to see a familiar man standing before her and taking actions. She watched the commotion as did the others in the room. A gasp came from a woman who was on the other couch next to where they were. People began to watch as the the man with the red spiked hair got up angrily and punched Kyuzo on the face with full force as if steam were coming out of his nostrils.

"Hell, you don't know who your messing with."

The man angrily shouted to Kyuzo, spitting on the ground near Kyuzo's foot and stormed off pushing people away from his path on the dance floor. When Sunshine saw that Kyuzo had been punched she immediately got up and walked over to his side, eyes filled with concern.

"Kyu-- are you alright?"

She said as she placed her hand gently on the bruise. She told Kyuzo to sit down on the couch and as she got him to sit, she sat beside him, taking his hand in hers and cupping them with both of her hands, her facial expression filled with nothing but concern.

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:37 pm

Kyuzo's last thought went blank for he was punched and with his head turned to the side he noticed that the drunk spat at him and he glared actually wanting to go after him but Sunshine-chan called his name making his glare ease and he looked to her stopping. "I'm fine." his expression softened, he didn't like violence and oftenly if he was mad he may not throw a punch unless they seriously try to hurt the ones he cares for. As he sat down his face became really much weak as he felt her touching his hands which he smirked, even though the bruise hurt really bad he was just glad he saved Sunshine from that man. "I can take a little punch, if it means to protect Sunshine-chan then I can stand it." Kyuzo's words were honest as he closes his eyes he allowed a smile to grace his features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:54 pm

She smiled at him with a loving smile, placing a gentle kiss on the bruise. She didn't like people getting hurt, she had already too much of that, that was all her past contained of. Now, seeing Kyuzo with a bruised face, she could feel but angry inside. Why did this happen to her, of all people and to Kyuzo, he had done nothing wrong. Sunshine looked at him, her sapphire toned eyes filled with care and concern for the man she loved. She stayed quiet however, for his facial expression that which had gazed upon his face showed caring and protection.

Truthfully, Sunshine could have handled that all to herself, she just did want to make a scene, but instead of trying to prevent it, it happened either way. As for the others in the room, as soon as the red spiked hair man went back to his post everyone had once again returned to their places, dancing and chatting with friends, new friends and all whoever where at the place.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 11:07 pm

Kyuzo felt her kiss on the bruise and he felt better for a moment and he softly took a hold of one of her hands in both of his as he rubbed her hand. He was showing his feelings in a silent manner and as he does this he glanced up to Sunshine-chan and he can't help but think her smile is beautiful. Kyuzo chuckled at that thought and he sighedfor he couldn't help but say something to bring up a conversation since everyone else was doing it. "How is your day, Sunshine-chan?" Kyuzo's tone was softer as he asked this for it seemed he didn't want anyone to hear it but her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harajuku District
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next