Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 5 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Harajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 5 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harajuku District

Go down 
+6
Rosaline Liddel
Sakuda
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Harajuku District - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:23 pm

"Any place will do, as long as your here."

She smiled as she took his hand and stood up, while looking around the room, people had slowly began to leave. Sunshine looked at her watch and realized that the time was starting to get late. She shrugged nonetheless and kept her hold on Kyuzo's hand, they then walked to the door and headed out.

"So where shall we go then?"

She asked as she kept close to Kyuzo.

{sorry, such short post and a late one too...}
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

Kyuzo looked to Sunshine and softly he looked around and after he does this did he look toward Sunshine finally getting a idea. "You know what? Why don't we go out and eat, Sunshine-chan? I suppose it would be like a date?" he rubbed his nose sore of shyly and as he did this he couldn't help but close his eyes and chuckle before leaning toward his lady and placing a kiss upon her cheek and after doing that did he pull away and wondered what she would say about his idea and he hoped that she would like it for they haven't been on a date so it couldn't hurt. Kyuzo wanted Sunshine to have fun and that was the truth for their relationship was quite strong.

(It is alright, Sunshine-chan. Don't rush yourself to the point you over exhaust yourself. XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:14 pm

She chuckled as she heard the word "date", it had been a while since they had one. She could't even remember how long ago it had been, but further more she was looking forward to it. With a smile on her face and a very faint squeeze of Kyuzo's hand, she was indeed happy. She felt the kiss on her forehead, making her smile even more.

"Sure, I'd love that, and any place will do."

(My posts have been becoming slow lately. I'm sorry.)

Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:24 pm

Kyuzo seemed to be thinking about it as he couldn't help but wonder where would be a good place then again she had said anywhere was good and so he guessed that was perk. Thinking to hard may come to make his head hurt later and so he took her hand and softly began to lead her to somewhere that he had remembered seeing. Kyuzo had been here for a while and so he could probably find it, after all if they stay here then who knows what could happen between the two of them since he was punched by a guy here from earlier.

(It is alright. Take your time Sunshine-chan.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 1:01 am

Humming in a quietly hushed tone under her breath as if a child would do, she hummed a simple melody, a melody that her mother had sang to her when she was a child. From the sound of this, if Kyuzo were to notice, she was happy not only because the man she loved was right beside her, but also because her days had began to take it's turn for the better.

She had not thought of the war, nor did she think about anything of it's case, she cared less about it each passing moment, and if she were to somehow pass during the battle if it ever were to come, she would simply be reborn in a different body. Thinking of it no more, she once again squeezed Kyuzo by the hand as she wrapped her other arm around his own arm, hugging it close as if it were some teddy bear object of some sort. Looking at Kyuzo from the corner of her eyes, she wondered how he felt. Did he still love her? Did he still care or was there someone else?

She knew the answer to the last question, but it was simple, men had their ways so it was like second nature. Even so, she thought about the possibilities of him being closer to someone other than she, but even if he was, what could she do? Simple, nothing, she had no say so in his life, nor was she the type of person to manage her partners ways. So quietly as she took her focus off of Kyuzo did she look at the pavement and once again began to hum once more, but in a much softer tone.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

Sakuda walked all the way to the Harajuku District while holding Rosaline's hand, careful to go a pace they were both comfortable with. She blinked and smiled, noticing all the crazy fashion clothes and items as such. She wanted an unusual mirror, so she knew this place was perfect to look. "Isn't it nice, Rosaline," she asked, slowing to a stop to look at all the items on seperate stands. So far she mostly spotted clothing and lamps, along with a few bedroom accessories here and there--all with their own flair.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 8:51 pm

Rosaline went along with Sakuda, following her lead but staying at her side instead of behind her. She was quite pleased with the pace and the fact that Sakuda was thinking not only of herself but the both of them. She gave her hand a gentle squeeze before allowing her blue eyes to look around the area slowly. She came to a stop along side of Sakuda and looked over at her, smiling a bit as she spoke, "Well, some of the things look a bit strange, but everyone has their tastes. I kinda like things that are different from what people consider 'normal'. So yeah, the things are nice."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 8:55 pm

Sakuda smiled back at Rosaline, squeezing her hand back before using her free hand to brush her own long hair over her shoulders. "Me too. I like out of the 'normal' stuff. Makes me stick out," she chimed, using her free hand to point over to a stand with lava lamps and fuzzy rugs. "Oh, oh! Rosaline, let's look at those quickly, please?" She turned to Rosaline with her puppy eyes, giving no expression besides the blue orbs getting wider then normal and shiny.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:01 pm

Rosaline looked to Sakuda and smiled brightly before teasing her a bit, "Oh! So that's why you like me. That makes perfect sense. I'm about as far from normal as one could get." She looked over to where Sakuda was pointing and laughed lightly while looking back to the other girl, smiling once more as she saw the look on her face, "Of course we can go over and look. You don't even have to give me that look you goofball. I told you we could go shopping. It doesn't have to be specifically for a mirror."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:06 pm

Sakuda giggled happily, glad Rosaline was giving into her request, though she knew she didn't have to use the look. She glanced up to Rosaline, while leading the girl towards the stand. She stuck out her lower lip in a pout. "Oh common, do you really think I love you for that reason," she said, pausing their walking so she could stand in-front of Rosaline, reaching her free arm around Rosaline's neck and gaze into her eyes. "Though you are different, I have more reasons then just something like that," she said, releasing her free arm to tease Rosaline as she winked to the older woman, leading her all the way to the stand, gasping at the pretty, neon colours.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:10 pm

Rosaline blinked at the sudden stop, stopping along with Sakuda. She immediately blushed a bright red at Sakuda's actions, straightening up a bit and looking in her eyes as she said softly, "I was only teasing...I didn't think that was it." As Sakuda removed her arm from around her neck Rosaline relaxed a bit once more, moving her gaze to look away, her cheeks still a bright red. She followed behind Sakuda still obediently and looked at the lamps, the blush finally fading away as she looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:16 pm

Sakuda gazed at Rosaline from the corner of her eye, smirking when she saw the blush on her face. Sakuda knew she had been teasing, and just wanted a reaction out of her Vampire girl. She then turned her attention to the bright colours. "If you notice something you like Rosaline, just tell me," she said, her thumb grazing over Rosaline knuckles while their hands were still linked. She gazed over the blues, oranges, greens, and pinks. She reached with her fingers to feel the soft rugs, almost giggling at the plushness.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm

Rosaline held a grumpy look on her face for having fallen to Sakuda's teasing, but as soon as she felt her finger graze over her knuckles she looked down at their hands, her face lightening up and a small smile made away across her face. She looked back to the items in front of her, the smile lingering over her lips as she spoke, "I'm quite alright with looking. Feel free to get anything you want, though." She looked over at Sakuda, watching her as she gave her hand a gentle squeeze once more.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:31 pm

Sakuda nodded her head, gazing at the items over a few more minutes, before looking around once more. She stopped her gaze on the stand next to the one beside theirs, which held an interesting mirror with a lava-lamp=like edge around the mirror, changing different colours after a moment or two. "Ooh . . ." She glanced back to Rosaline, leaning over and kissing Rosaline's cheek. "Hey, I'm going to check out this mirror right quick. I'll be back in a minute," she murmured to her, letting their hands seperate. She turned around and headed for the stand, gazing at the mirror with interest. It wasn't too big, or too small. It looked like one that could fit on the back of a door with plenty of space left.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:36 pm

Rosaline blushed slightly as Sakuda kissed her on the cheek, "Alright. I'll be here." She let their hands separate easily. She lifted a hand to push her fingers through her hair, her blue eyes following Sakuda. She watched her with a small smile on her face, okay with looking over at the mirror since she was back far enough as well as in a position that it was impossible for her to see her reflection in it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:43 pm

Sakuda glanced over the mirro, entranced by the colours. "I'm so getting this," she said, clapping her hands. She blinked, turning her head to see Rosaline watching her. She gave a wink to her direction, then turned and called atention to the shop-keeper, who was reading a newspaper. Sakuda spoke with the older man for a few moments before reaching into her back pocket, pulling out a few rolled up bills. She then looked on the rack in the back, noticing something Rosaline couldn't see. She snickered and asked for that item as well, handing over the money and asking the man to wrap the mirror. She waited for the man to bag her stuff while she gazed at Rosaline from the corner of her eye, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm

Rosaline blushed a bit once more as Sakuda winked at her, clasping her hands behind her back and glancing away. Her blush faded as she looked back over to Sakuda, a curious look crossing her face as she noticed Sakuda had bought something else. She may have had good eyesight, but it wasn't that good. She was much too far away to see what else the other girl had bought other than the mirror. She mentally shrugged it off, though. She figured Sakuda would tell her later, and if she didn't then it probably wasn't any of her business and wouldn't press for answers on what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm

Sakuda grabbed the rather large bag from the man, thanking him before turning and runnback back to Rosaline, holding the bag gently so it wouldn't jossle. She then paused before Rosaline, smirking softly. "Heya. Miss me?" She raised up a tiny bit before pressing her lips to Rosaline's in a kiss. A moment afterwards she parted their lips, taking hold of Rosaline's hand again, feeling comfortable with their hands together. "Hmm. Wonder what else is interesting here," she said, turning them completely around so Rosaline didn't see what else the store sold. She then giggled and leaned her head against Rosaline's shoulder, walking at a nice pace.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:18 pm

Rosaline openly accepted the kiss and returned it, though yet again she blushed some. She wasn't really used to doing anything like this in public, but she'd get used to it. She held gently onto Sakuda's hand, being sure to lace their fingers together once more. She blinked some, though, as Sakuda turned her around. Her actions seemed a bit strange to Rosaline, but she once more shrugged it off, before finally responding to her, "Of course I did." She looked to Sakuda, smiling as she rested her head against her shoulder, "Comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:23 pm

She giggled. "Very comfortable," she purred, nuzzling her cheek against Rosaline's shoulder. She noticed Rosaline acting embarrassed earlier, but didn't question it too much since she figured Rosaline was still shy in public. Sakuda blinked, walking with Rosaline until she paused in-front of some hair products stand. She blinked, looking at the curlers, straighteners, brushes, pins, and all other sorts of stuff. She only gave it a once over before moving on to some interesting clothes stand. "Look at this," she giggled, reaching over and holding the end of a t-shirt that had bubbles with faces on it.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

Rosaline smiled and giggled a bit as Sakuda nuzzled her cheek against her shoulder, "Good. I'm glad that you're comfortable." She walked and stopped with Sakuda. She didn't much care for shopping, but it made her happy to be with the other girl, and if she wanted to go shopping then so-be-it, they'd shop together. She looked over the hair products as well, following Sakuda's lead easily. She didn't complain much about being led around. She found it quite enjoyable. She looked over what Sakuda held and smiled, "Yeah, look at that. You want it?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:39 pm

Sakuda smiled, glancing over to Rosaline. "No way~ It's cute, but it hides my body too much," she drawled, giving Rosaline a certain look before turning back to the clothes, looking just to stall time. She liked being with Rosaline, especially in a public place. Yet she couldn't explain why. She glanced over to the woman. "What would you suggest for me, Rosaline?" She asked with question with a shy tone, gripping her bag slightly tighter, a giggle slipped out from her lips. She then glanced over, blinking her eyes. "I should get you some really cool clothes at this store I know sometime," she muttered to herself, though she was speaking of Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Rosaline blinked a bit, somewhat confused by why Sakuda was worried about the shirt covering her body too much. She didn't exactly understand. Then again she usually wore clothing that kept all but her head and hands covered. "Ah, I see then." She smiled at Sakuda, shrugging her shoulders, "I'm not exactly good with picking out clothes. I would suggest for you anything that you like or makes you comfortable." She was quiet a moment, not because she was upset but because she was rather happy because of Sakuda's words, "I'd wear anything you pick out for me, Sakuda. That would make me very happy."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 10:59 pm

She smiled. "I like your dresses, Rosaline, so we need more and I'll throw in some cute shirts, too," she said aloud, confirming herself. She then turned towards Rosaline, a bit glad she didn't get what she said, for she realized how embarrassing it would be. Plus, she already got what she wanted basically. "Hmm. I think I'm done shopping. Do you want to look around a bit more or back to the apartment," she asked, tilting her head. She was giving the full decision to Rosaline, since she didn't care for one choice or the other.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:03 pm

Rosaline smiled softly at Sakuda, "Alright. Dresses and shirts it is." She tilted her head some before saying softly, "Well...I think I've had enough shopping for one day. So let's head back to the apartment, if you don't mind." She didn't add in the 'if you don't mind' just to be polite. She really did care about if Sakuda wanted to go back or not. She reached out and offered Sakuda her hand, "We can go put the mirror up." She smiled at her once more. She might not care much for mirrors, but if it was what Sakuda wanted she'd deal with it. She could always hang a towel over it or something when she was in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:09 pm

Sakuda took Rosaline's hand immediately in hers, loving it when she had contact with Rosaline. "I guess it's to the apartment, then~" She wrapped her other arm around the one Rosaline had closest, and kept the back in a firm grip so it wouldn't hit them while they walked. "Oh, and the shop man was nice enough to wrap the mirror in some kind of black clothe. Maybe I could use it as a curtain thing when I'm not using it," she said, trying to be thoughtful for Rosaline. She grinned up at the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harajuku District
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next