Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 8 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Harajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 8 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harajuku District

Go down 
+6
Rosaline Liddel
Sakuda
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Scout

Harajuku District - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

Would it be strange to say that Kelsey was born with silver, that seemed something complete stupid sounding and he knew it and so he distantly looked to the silver and as he did that he looked like his thoughts were miles away and as he did that he glanced to Mori and after doing so did he lower his gaze still making it seem he was miles away. Kelsey didn't need to buy anymore silver for he had chokers and bracelets full of the stuff and if anything else his metal boots had silver laces and such. Jun and Kyo knew that Kelsey liked silver really good when they first met him as well he liked it really good though sometimes girls and women liked gold more than anything else. Kelsey noticed Mori looking somewhere else and then he looked down to his boots for a moment before saying. "I am happy that someone else likes silver. Many I have spoke with said that it was a rip off of gold." Kelsey moved a bit of his hair out of his face showing his face fully and that included his silver ear rings of six on one ear and then a silver ear hugger on his other that completely went over the full outside of his ear including the back.

Kyo seemed to think about what else that could do to pass the time and Jun wondered how it would be to meet this girl that was Mori's friend and suggested. "We could tag along with Mori could we not?" Jun was of course doing this to entertain himself. Kyo shook his eyes and narrowed them soon afterwards. "That is up to Mori though."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

Mori held onto the bag loosely as he looked over the bunny knit hats, he recalled buying some for Nana that one time he had visited the clothing store and how she and Yoshi were gushing over them when they got home. He blinked and looked up to Kelsey curiously before smiling slightly, chuckling a bit to himself. He could see many people doing that but that was only because they didn't see the preciousness that was in silver. If any of them would bother paying attention, most jewlry they wore were made out of silver including thousands, no millions of wedding rings and such.The neko couldn't undestand how people couldn't see that. He nodded to what the other said.
"Yep. I heard that too. Strange though,, isn't it? Most things are made from silver though."
He flicked his ears back, both nearly disappearing in his black hair and he turned to Kelsey curiously as he noticed some interesting looking piercings on his ear. The neko couldn't do such things. One; because he had different shaped ears. Two; it would possibly ruin the cute look he possessed with his clean soft cat ears.
"Was there anything else you were planing on buying?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:41 pm

Thoughts of plenty went though Kelsey's head at the moment and so when he had heard the question from Mori made his expression faintly soften though it was faintly seen. The onyx colored hair on his head replaced itself to hugging his features and hiding his ears. "I was planning on buying some more silver but I think it best not too. Are you done?" Kelsey's head was tilted to the side as he glanced to Mori silently but deep down he was paitent and if Mori needed to stay there longer then he may come to stay there a little longer as well just to help out. Kelsey looked to the silver again but soon walked away from it and placing his hands in his trench coat pocket's and standing straight did he look to the floor waiting silently to what Mori would come to say. Jun had said that what he had said from earlier was depressing and in a way it was but never did Kelsey say much things that were happy either. The man standing near Mori was selfless and did not care much about his own needs or feelings, all that he cared about was his brother's feelings as well as his friends feelings.

Kyo stood up and looked through the window actually looking concerned and not long after that did he enter the store again earning a annoyed whine from Jun. Kyo poked Kelsey softly and asked. "What are our plans now?" Kelsey looked down and in all honest truth he didn't know what to say and so he asked Kyo. "Where do you want to go?" Kyo looked lost and he nervously laughed while rubbing his shoulder. "Uh no where really. Jun wanted to go to Mori's but I said it was up to him?"

Last edited by Kelsey on Sat 25 Feb 2012, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

Mori glanced up to Kelsey then looked back down, smiling a bit himself as he looked over the silver things and walked away, shaking his head no to what Kelsey asked. He was done for the day, all to do now was hide the clothes from Nana and make sure she wouldn't find them until her brithday party later or maybe even a couple days later just so he can surprise her. She did already recieve a gift from him and clothes were more of a needed thing. he shook his head to rid himself of the thought and he glanced up to Kelsey one last time before looking to Kyo as he returned and watched as they talked about what they were going to do next. HEaring his name come up made him blink in surprise and smile politely to Kyo.
"Sure why not?"
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 2:10 am

A small gasping noise came from Kyo as he looked to Mori interested but in the same way polite. "Really?, well I mean Jun asked and I just wanted to make sure it was okay. Since it is then maybe we can uh tag along?" Kelsey looked to Mori and he sarcastically smirked before speaking sort of soft yet it held its own restraint of some kind. "I apologize about Jun and everything else that my brother's may of caused discomfort for you. We will however agree and tag along." Kelsey closed his eyes and nodded silently which was his way of saying that they were done there and all that they needed to do now was get their things ready and depart to Mori's. Kyo smiled glad at the fact that Kelsey looked a little happy than normal, maybe he found a connection with Mori. The only connection though that he could think of is that they probably liked silver more than gold. That was the only way of making Kelsey seem a little happier than how he normally was, though it was sarcastic in a way it still showed that he was happy and Kyo smiled to Mori saying happily. "Thank you."

Jun waited outside and he tapped his feet and had his arms crossed but he noticed Kelsey seeming more happier through the window and he pouted. Noticing that Kyo said something to Mori confused the blonde haired teenager and he couldn't help but look curious and sort of pace while waiting for them to come out and tell him the news about their plans.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 4:04 pm

Mori looked to Kyo as he gasped and the neko sweatdropped, wondering why he was so surprised by this but he just smiled warily as they all seemed to be a bit taken aback by all of this and he slowly nodded his head. He glanced to Kelsey and smirked slightly before grinning to Kyo, keeping a hand on the clothes he bought for Nana.
"Its really okay. It would be nice for Nana to get to know some new people as well. Thank you."
He looked between the two of them and tilted his head curiously wondering what else they would need.
"What else is there to get?"
Besides getting the impatient Jun outside.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 9:15 pm

The two brother's known as Kyo and Kelsey stopped in their movements to Mori's question and though both brother's heard it Kyo was the one who looked fully to Mori and laughed nervously. "Uh, well it isn't like we need anything else? Jun and the two of us will join you to see your friends but we will have to call Asaka who is our other brother. Do you mind?" Kyo took out his cell phone which was fully white unlike Kelsey's who was black with silver designs of dragons on it while Jun's cell was a light blue with his name on it which was quite childish. Kelsey narrowed his eyes which showed on his expression at the mentioning of Asaka the 37 year old other brother who was very different from the other brother's he actually took things seriously and Kelsey knew it. When he first met Asaka he noticed the difference to his other siblings. Asaka was almost a hardcore buisness man who took things to a whole different level and not only that but he smoked which irritated Kelsey's senses.

Kyo looked to his cell phone in search of Asaka's phone number. Jun always did call Asaka just to annoy the man after all he did not like prank calls all that well and that included calls with no important value. Kelsey finally turned to Mori but didn't say anything as he faintly smirked in a sarcastic manner to Mori but then his expression changed to a blank one as he looked to Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 9:31 pm

Mori shook his head as to wether he minded or not and looked to his own cellphone. An expensive touch phone, escusively from his father. It was plain and simply had that original design that all the ones like it would have. Mori didn't care for decorations though that was questionable considering his always out of state clothing. The dark haired boy went over the thousand messages he recieved from Asahi, his father and even Nana who was probably only texting him with her dad's phone. He wouldn't believe that he would give her a phone before allowing her to get her ears pierced. Mori slipped his cell back into his pocket. Speaking of which, even Yoshi had her ears pierced though that was probably something due to her religon. He considered the thought of going out to let Nana get her ears pierced. It wouldn't cost much and the girl was tough enough to handle anything if she put her mind to it which Mori was really proud of. He glanced to Kelsey and saw a hint of a smirk before it turned blank as he looked back to Kyo. The neko felt a bit relieved that he hadn't gotten onto anybody's bad side. He looked to Kyo patiently, waiting for what this Asaka was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 9:40 pm

Nervous when finally finding the number did Kyo click it and place the phone silently to his ear though he noticed Kelsey looking at him and so he figured he may want to hear it as well. As the phone continues to ring did he place it on speaker phone and stood near Mori and Kelsey making sure they can hear the conversation, Kyo was the kind of young man to let other's hear things so important since it made things easier. A sound came on the other end meaning that Asaka had answered and a deep low voice which sounded rough answered. It soundly rough and rusty only cause Asaka had come to be sleeping and the phone had awoken him which placed a concerned expression over Kyo's features. Kelsey remained blank in emotion as the voice spoke from the other end.

"Hello."

Kyo softly laughed and replied. "Hey, Asaka is it alright that we go over to a friends place?" Asaka's soft breath could be heard on the phone but then nothing was heard after that. Kelsey picked up on the 'Hello' from Asaka and he couldn't help but let his eyebrow twitch but it went away as he looked to Kyo who was still nervous and finally Asaka replied almost heartless though his voice still sounded strangled.

"That is fine. You called me to let me know where you are going. I was asleep, do not call again unless it has much more importance. You however be careful and tell Kelsey to keep practicing his control. Out..."

With that the sound of Asaka hanging up on the phone made Kyo jump and laugh nervously and rubbed the back of his head as he spoke. "Well it is settled." Kelsey narrowed his eyes but it went away as he walked to the exit of the store and that was when he spoke. "Shall we." Kelsey went out the door where a happily excited Jun glomped onto his arm. Kyo smiled to Mori which was his way of saying that Asaka was always like that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 9:51 pm

Mori blinked as he heard the voice on the other end and couldn't help but compare it to some serial killer from a horror show. His ears twitched and he glanced to the other two wondering why it was on speaker phone and also wondering why he himself was listening to it in the first place. He remained silent as he watched and his onyx eyes slid over to Kelsey as he was mentioned. What was this about control? Kelsey seemed like a perfectly well to him. The neko blinked as the call ended, his ear dropping a inch due the bluntess of the call. He remained silent and looked to Kyo, slightly worried, even when he was confronted with the man's reassuring smile. He gave a simple nod and followed Kelsey outside where Jun attached himself to the older man. Mori stepped around them and stared down the street that would lead him to his apartment. The black haired teenager switched his weight to his left foot and looked over his shoulder at the three boys, checking to make sure they were still there and what they were doing
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:00 pm

Not doing anything did Kelsey look to Jun and as he did that he said. "Ready." Jun blinked and he nodded and laughed a little. "Yep!" Kyo looked to his two brother's and placing his phone up he poked Jun in the back of the head making the blonde haired teen freeze and then look to Kyo surprised. "I talked to Asaka." Jun blinked wide eyed and he pouted. "Aw! I wanted to talk to him and ask if his fridge was running!" Kyo made a worried expression. "You remember the last time. He shot at you didn't he?" Jun laughed nervously narrowed his eyes. Kyo glanced to Kelsey and he looked worried before smiling faintly closing his eyes and then he walked after Mori. "Now be on your best behavior, Jun." Kelsey walked after Kyo making Jun laugh nervously. "Well since you called Asaka I have to be on my best behavior. He may kill me if I don't." Kelsey stopped letting Jun walk ahead and he patted his pockets in a silent manner and his expression became distant as he stood their for quite sometime.

Kyo looked to Jun and he smiled a little to how big of a scaredy cat Jun was when someone no matter who it was mention Asaka to him. Asaka and Jun never really did get along and it was all on the fault of the childish blonde haired boy. Never does he take things seriously and made them a game and now when Asaka and Jun come to meet face to face only made the boy wet himself almost literally. Kyo or Jun didn't notice that Kelsey was following only cause he now noticed he didn't have his tablets with him and that was probably why Asaka brought up the 'control'. That man always was smart when it involved Kelsey.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:14 pm

Mori crossed his arms and stared absently down the street, his eyes dulling just a hint due to his thoughts clouding his mind and making him forget for a moment what was going on around him. The neko was lost in his mind, thinking about the strange family of Jun, Kyo, Kelsey, and that Asaka character. He was nearly almost obsessed with their story now, nearly dieing to know but with patience and a little time, he would probably figure it out sooner or later. The neko blinked himself back into reality and he begun leading the way down the street, swinging the clothes bag over his shoulder carfully. He glanced back to the family and then just solely focused on the road, bringing a smile back to his face.
"I have to warn you, though. Nana is a bit eccentric so I apologize before hand for her behavihor."
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:24 pm

The blonde haired teenager blinked and laughed pointing to himself. "Sounds good to me!" Kyo laughed a little as he spoke. "Be sure to behave." Finally, noticing that Kelsey was a bit away made Kyo blink and looked worried and softly he ran over and took Kelsey's arm pulling him along earning a silent intake of air gasp from Kelsey but he went on along with his younger brother as they continued to walk to Mori's place and deep down Kyo was nervous about how this would play out, was Asaka really okay with it. The man has been known to track them down sometimes and he may come to appear at Mori's door step which worried Kyo not that Jun looked worried he was actually amused by the fact that he gets to see this young girl friend of Mori's. Jun was weird for he did not like older women but younger ones were okay with him after all they seemed to much more smarter than grown woman. Kyo let go of Kelsey smiling to Mori in response to Mori's. "Thanks for the warning."

Jun looked to Kyo and he raised a eyebrow and the teenager could not help but wonder why Kyo was so happy go lucky sometimes. Just moments ago he had a temper fit and now he seemed normal and that was strange apparently to the blonde haired teenager's eyes. Kelsey looked to Mori in a slight glance and he asked sarcastically but that was his way of showing that he cares as well as being polite. "When we get there could I have a cup of vanilla coffee?" That question caught Kyo's attention and he frowned looking down, Jun noticed it to and so he decided to ease the tension. "I would also like something to drink too. Maybe another cola?" Kyo nudged the blonde haired teen making him shut up quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:44 pm

Mori blinked and looked behind him at them, with his ears twitching slightly in a curious manner before he allowed for a laugh to escape him and he gave a nod. It wasn't like he was compltely out of supplies or anything. Actually, he went to the store a couple of days ago since his brother had come to visit and guzzled down food and drinks like it was stuff that could easily be replaced out of thin air. The neko believed it so since his brother was a famous author. He nodded to Leksey, grinning widely showing off white teeth.
"Hai, luckily we have plenty since my brother guzzles that stuff down like it was water. And I stocked up on sodas so you can have as much as you like."
The darked hairedboy turned a corner still snickering.
(Next post at apartments. Give me a minute...)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Feb 2012, 10:48 pm

(Alright. I suppose we can leave this and go to the apartments. Make it easier to say that they went on ahead. )
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:58 pm

Kyuzo walked into the district for he was trying to take his time before he reached his place of work, and still walking onward did he not care about those that looked at him funny. Kyuzo stopped half way and he couldn't help but look downward as if thinking of what he was going to do when he does get there. The adult knew that he needed to work for that was how one maintained his living. Kyuzo decided it was best to try and hide his face a little bit and so he opened his old fashioned umbrella and placed it over his head as he continued on his walk without really looking at other's as he continued on. Kyuzo knew that the mask on the left half of his face made people stray away from him and he was okay with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 5:18 pm

Shades covered her eyes, the sun's ray shining from above, Kanra walked with ease. Her right foot forward followed with her left. Kanra examined her surroundings and found that she had entered the shopping district, or so she called. Making no sounds escape her lips she bit her lower lip before expelling a deep sigh from within her lungs. She then stopped in front of a vendor, and taking her wallet from her purse she took out some change and exchanged it with the man. She took hold of the ice cream in her right hand and turned away and walked off. Letting her tongue touch the ice cream she closed her eyes and smiled. Walking down the curve as she enjoyed her ice cream did she notice those around her. In her current oblivious state of mind, she had forgotten she was out in public.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 6:18 pm

Kyuzo continued his walk and keeping his head sort of underneath the old fashioned umbrella made it easier for him to escape the weird looks from people. Deep down he knew that the feelings within him made things harder for him, Kyuzo guessed that was the price to pay to maintain a healthy living. Kyuzo seemed to have his right eye else where as he continued on his walk to his work place, for he had not been there in a while. His use to be gray colored eyes were now red which wasn't much of a shock to him. Kyuzo's eyes were both red though the mask was glued to the left half of his face which meant if one pulled it, it would be painful. Kyuzo stopped however and that was when he lifted his one eye and he had come to think that maybe he should not go to work. The 185 year old adult guessed that if he did return then others may push him away, which meant if that did come to happen then that mask would surely be a curse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 9:52 pm

Savoring every bite, or in this case, every lick. Kanra did not let the ice cream go un-wasted, for it was one of the very things that Kanra enjoyed. With a sounding crunch of the crunchy made ice cream cone Kanra ate every bite, leaving no traces of crumbs. Rubbing her stomach, pleased with the food she had intake, Kanra gazed around, finding everyone seeming so similar with clothing. She liked different, so she looked around once again, but to no avail all she saw were people with shopping bags coming out from stores and some others who seemed to have fun with the friends. However, something had caught her eye, and her gaze stayed on the man who held an umbrella over his head. A smile began to form on the corners of her lips. Then she licked her upper lip as she began to hum a soft melodic hymn from long ago. Making her way quietly towards the man and trying to cover herself's appearance, she walked lightly down the path coming closer and closer to the man with every step.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:58 am

Kyuzo's expression became a pained one and as he showed it he closed his right eye and shook his head. If he showed weakness now then he would never hear the end of it, rather he would be taken over by someone else and he didn't want that. Kyuzo did not at all wanted to be viewed at as weak and he thought that since he had a mask on that other's would stay away from him. The 185 year old didn't see that though, some were scared while other's checked him out and thought that it was cool. Kyuzo actually asked himself, what was cool to get a mask of torment onto his face. Not at all was he aware of the approaching person, Kyuzo was to busy looking down with his one eye. Though he said he wouldn't find anyone to be in a relationship with he couldn't but feel really bad. It wasn't anyone's fault but his own that he was in this condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 6:47 pm

Rushed shoppers,coming in and out of shops paid no attentions to Kanra or the man with the umbrella, well she figured he seemed to stand out like a sore thumb anyhow. She grinned as she stopped a few feet away from behind him. She tilted her head and looked at him, as if examining his appearance and personality from the far distance. She hadn't move an inch except that she had to step away from people's ways to avoid being knocked down by the crazed shoppers.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 4:43 pm

Riku walks along the path, running her fingers through her pony-tail --ruffling it in a bored was. No one was around the place, but a few people wandered and bumped into her. She Shook her head and squared her shoulders unafraid to bump into these people. THey were just like those of the days when she was born; rude and uncaring. Frowning, she headed to a staircase walking up it and balancing on the rail. "Fools" She murmurs
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2013, 11:40 pm

Mori flicked his tail as he sat on top of the building. He had nothing to do and too much time to do it. He held a rubix cube in his hand, completed and beautifully vibrant with colors that were not originally on a regular cube. That were fit with patterns, works of art actually, complete with a few famous paintings of the Gold Lady, Starry Night, And the Mona Lisa. He tossed it up and down and stared down at the people on the streets, walking around like ants among a dirthill, looking as though he was going to throw the cube at some poor passerby. With another toss, his hand snapped against it and twisted the cube in his hands, whipping it from side to side as the small squares pieces of art became scattered across the cube as a whole, a bored expression on his face. He wore black shorts and a black sweatshirt with a large hoodie that had a fur lining inside, it sat on his head, hiding his ears but his tail still continued to twitch about absently.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 9:28 pm

With a subtle sigh, RIku continued to climb the stairs; adjusting her the shorts beneath her skirt. The buildings were so beautiful at this time of night... Taking a long gaze at one; she spotted a fire escape that led to the roof, sprinting off she climbed up the fire escape and came to the top. With a tilt of her head, she noticed a boy sat near the edge... he had a tail and something in his hands; out of instinct she took out her sword and crept up behind him, aiming to take him out if he presented a threat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2013, 11:29 pm

Mori messed with his rubix cube, switching it here and there, now rather calmly since he was starting over with the luxury arts and he blinked, his eyes switching from side to side before they narrowed, one could say his eyes were black as night and only got darker if he felt angry or threatened. There was someone near but he didn't dare move, whoever had spotted him was trained but then again...
He relaxed visibly, returning to his cube. There was a sword inside his sweatshirt swung across his back but it was hidden. His nails were also hard as steel and could damage most to anything. The only reason he found no reason to fight was because he did not feel threatened by the blade at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 5:20 pm

Riku narrowed her eyes; the relaxation the male showed did not fool her --her mind spun out at the different ways this could end; for one he could fight her with an unknown weapon, she could kill an innocent or she would be killed if she let her guard down.

"What are you holding?" Her voice was full of her own strength, she wasn't going to let her guard down.

The sword swung down, slicing through the air, to rest against the male's shoulder, to allow him to realize she was no way unprepared to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harajuku District
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next