Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 6 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Harajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHarajuku District - Page 6 I_voting_barHarajuku District - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Harajuku District

Go down 
+6
Rosaline Liddel
Sakuda
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Harajuku District - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:09 pm

Sakuda took Rosaline's hand immediately in hers, loving it when she had contact with Rosaline. "I guess it's to the apartment, then~" She wrapped her other arm around the one Rosaline had closest, and kept the back in a firm grip so it wouldn't hit them while they walked. "Oh, and the shop man was nice enough to wrap the mirror in some kind of black clothe. Maybe I could use it as a curtain thing when I'm not using it," she said, trying to be thoughtful for Rosaline. She grinned up at the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:12 pm

Rosaline blinked a bit at Sakuda's words and looked at her, smiling softly as she said in a gentle tone, "Why thank you...how thoughtful of you." She was quite pleased that Sakuda thought of her like that. She looked at Sakuda once more before speaking again, "Well, let's go, then." She held gently onto Sakuda's hand and started to walk at a comfortable pace, going back to the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:14 pm

Sakdua blushed lightly at Rosaline's praise, then smiled and leaned her cheek back onto Rosaline's shoulder. "Right-oh~! Oh our way," she said, walking with Rosaline and giggling.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 11:07 pm

Mori walkedown the sidewalk of the weird street of the Harajuku District. This always was a strange place to him. it just never made sense yet...here he was. Looking around for something on his list called...Inu....Inuyasha? What kind of anime was that? Oh well, He was also looking for something called...Kuroshi...Kuroshitju...Black Butler...Whatever that was. He would never understand Nana's and Yoshi's obsession with these anime. The neko ignored the stares he got. Under the pouts, tears and puppy dog faces he had gotten from the girls, he went out in a long coat, a striped scarf since he was slightly feverish and still coughing up a storm and not to mention the strange pale pink hat he wore which had floppy bunny ears protruding from the top. Why were such an embarrassing thing? Yoshi's pleading eyes broke his will to say no. Yet he had to admit, the hat indeed did warm his ears in this cold weather...
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 6:57 pm

X.E.R.O walked into the Harajuku District with a facial expression that was blank of any emotion, it wasn't X.E.R.O but his angel half which has come to take over his body and placed the teen into a deep sleep. The angels goal was to find out as much information on the war as possible and if he can probably use the information against the war and the humans including the races then he will be set. Picking up on movement from lightly far away and deep down he felt a connection to the other male, Mori was the name that peeked up into the angels head. X.E.R.O of course was using the memory of the teenager at this moment to get around and placing his right hand up against the wall of a dark alleyway did he watch him pass and was curious on how to speak to the neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:08 pm

Mori looked down the street, looking to his sides with eyes attentive. Where was that darn plushie store? Noticing he bumped into a group of girls on accident, too busy paying attention to his assignment. He recieved their yelling and shrieks with dignity trying not to take notice of their costumes which were from that one show...K-ON? The neko circled around them and halted, his head tilting as he saw the store he was looking for. He scratched the back of his head, wondering why he felt like he was being watched. He coughed quietly into his scarf and entered the designated store, resisting the urge to turn around and look for the person whow as staring. Maybe it was this darn hat. It was ready to strip it off and rip it into shreds...but how was he going to explain that to Yoshi and Nana? Guilty conscience practically floated over her head.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:14 pm

X.E.R.O had noticed that Mori bumped into some girls and the angel faintly smirked before moving his head as he walked after where the neko was going. The angels interest had come to peek, somewhere deep down he felt as though Mori would have some information that would help him in his quest to stop this stupid fighting everywhere which also includes getting rid of the races and the humans stupid mistakes. X.E.R.O hated just about anything that made a scene which was rather stupid and childish. The angel had walked into the store that the neko had disappeared into and watching him did he notice something from the neko seeing him look rather unwell. X.E.R.O leaned his side against the door wall near to where you enter and leave the store at. The angel was staring and that was only cause he tried to get a better feel of his environment since it was the first time he had took over the teenagers soul in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:24 pm

Mori walked around in the small store, looking at the fewkimonosand yukatas that the woman had stored and the bunny ears perked as the neko's own cat ears had done so as he spotted a few bookshelves full of little knick-knacks and charms. He picked up a glass turtle and read the japanese script embedded on its shell. 'For those with patience and good will, shall come to recieve luck and long life.' Luck sounded pretty good. Long life sounded trouble some than he would to deal with even more problems than one with his life could take in a regular lifetime. Mori put down the turtle and approached the shelves full of plushies. He twitched and wondered how the company could make so many of these annoying little toys. He picked up a blonde one that wore a red jacket. He recognized it as one from that show Full Metal Alchemist. Why was Nana and Yoshi so into this weird stuff?
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:28 pm

X.E.R.O watched as Mori did some 'shopping' never was he use to the term for it seemed pointless and he guessed that his other half which was his teenager half did this so called 'shopping.' The angel noticed a few people staring at him and he guessed it was cause he looked strange leaning against the door and so he did those mortals a favor and approached Mori and placing his left hand on the neko's back did he speak with a really normal expression over his features. "Finding everything okay?" X.E.R.O moved his hand away just in case Mori would move away or try to hit him or something in that nature. The angel was pretty sure that Mori will not come to remember him and that was natural since he never did come to know the teenagers angel half all that well.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:37 pm

Mori put down the doll-plushie-thing and picked up another none that looked like a robot/knight/demon looking thing. He was beginning to worry about what the girl's watched. What was this thing anyway? Mori jumped as he felt a hand on his back and he narrowed his eyes at the person behind him. His nose was stuffy yet he felt that this person was somehow familar. The neko didn't further his investigation though since he had just come out of nowhere and touched him. Hearing his question, Mori frowned and wondered if this guy was a worker at the store. He tossed the plushie back in the pile and shrugged.
"Yes, thank you. I'm just looking through a few things."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:41 pm

X.E.R.O looked to the pile and then back at Mori without moving his head and blinking once he closed his eyes and shifted his head to make a full on left sided tilt. "I see it as you are looking out for a ton of things. Shouldn't you be more concerned about your unwell being?" The angel had noticed the look on Mori's face and that was why he had shifted his head the way he had done it. X.E.R.O will never come to understand the mortal population. "Mori, you would not happen to know about the war and the races side of the story to it as well as the humans side to it would you?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:48 pm

Mori picked up a little cat plush and tilted it this way and that, thinking of Kyuzo's Rini-chan (dark blue cat nplush) and Usa-chan (his other black bunny with gold eyes plush). He put it back down and searched for what Nana and Yoshi wanted, his eyes narrowing as the man continued tospeak with him. Was he some sort of stalker and what did he want with him? The neko buried his face into his scarf as the man questioned his health but he didn't come to answer as suddenly, the man asked about the war and if he knew anything about it or not. The neko stopped and Mori frowned to the person. Lips parting slightly to take in a scent, he noticed this man was an angel and he really was familar.
"And who would like to know?"
Moriknewplenty of things about the war but he couldn't just go spouting of his information like some sort of idiot.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 7:56 pm

X.E.R.O closed his eyes as he thought of what a interesting person Mori was and of to this angel his interesting is some what of a insult. The angel couldn't help but wonder what his teenager half saw in such a troublesome friend known as Mori who stands before him today. "X.E.R.O would like to know." Speaking his and his teenager's half's name did X.E.R.O crossed his arms and raised his left eyebrow up in a silent yet questioning manner. Would the neko tell him about the information or would he come to ignore the angel. X.E.R.O looked to the toys on a shelf and his eyes narrowed at them for quite sometime, toys like these did not fit with him all that well since they looked rather useless.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:03 pm

Mori frowned at the answer he recieved. True this man smelled somewhat familar but surely it couldnotbe the person he knew as X.E.R.O. The neko would have slanted his ears back if he could but the attempted movement only made the bunny ears on his head slump in a limp manner. He hesitated for a moment before turning back to the toys and shuffling through them, looking for the Inuyasha plushie and the Black Butler plush that his young friends wanted.
"...Why do you want to know?"
He asked curiously, doubt still clearly on his face but maybe if he asked about it, he would recieve some good answers along with a good explanation. Mori picked up somekind of werewolf plush that wore a red kimono and had long white haire. Maybe this was it?
"So...You are clearly not my friend that I know so who are you personally?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:12 pm

X.E.R.O picked up on what Mori had said and so the angel looked to the neko and then toward what he had in his hands. "I want to know more about you mortals is one reason why I want to know." The angel glanced over his left shoulder and looked at the other items that the store was selling. X.E.R.O looked to Mori after hearing his response and so he decided to be true about his answer. "I am the angel of your friends half, I have decided to take over and now he is not in control for the time being. Put it simply he goofed off about our mission and that is why I took over"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm

Mori picked up a few more plushs while listening to the angel that took over X.E.R.O. One of the toys he held was another white haired individual with a white kimono and some weird looking armor on. He had also picked up two butler like plushies one with glasses and one without. What were these things and why were Nana and Yoshi watching things that involved butlers?! He couldnt resist but to worry...He settled for these though he looked uncomfortable at the thought and he looked up to X.E.R.O/angel.
"So I should continue to refer to you as X.E.R.O, then?"
He asked as he leaned against the wall next to the shelf, looking over the strange toys.
"What part of the war do you wish to know? Right now, it is currently at a standstill. The humans seemed to have withdrawn for now and recruit more members but a few people are still active among Miyagi."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:27 pm

X.E.R.O listened to Mori and he seemed to think about what Mori had said, these mortals only wanted to cause trouble then again he guessed they had nothing else to do but punch eachother in the face for some fun. "Call me by the teenagers name. I see, so nothing has happened yet?" X.E.R.O closed his eyes but then he glanced to what Mori was getting and he couldn't help but laugh a little silently for he felt sorry for these mortals. "It is fine, just let me know when either of the parites take a move and when the war starts up. I need as much information as possible to make sure that things like this do not repeat themselves."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm

Mori flicked his ears making the bunny ears move slightly on their own as well as he heard the angel-er...X.E.R.O laugh even if it was silent. The neko analyzed the other, wondering if this was really the boy he knew yet he could not see a trace of X.E.R.O left in him personality wise. Mori looked away and he passed the man silently, making his way over to the counter casually and set down the toys for the woman to check out. He pointed out a messenger bag that caught his eyes. It had a ton of anime characters of it though he didn't know much of it, he thought it looked cool. The woman added it to his purchases. Mori turned back to X.E.R.O.
"There have been no known moves on either part of the war yet. It's been a while since a fight broke out and I was even able to sneak into the human territory without getting caught. It seems they really are on the down low. What else do you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:42 pm

X.E.R.O watched Mori go to the counter and without blinking he said. "That is all that I need to know. Though, I think it best for you to go back home and take care of yourself. Do you not have a mate as some call it to where they can take care of you when you are in a weakened state?" The angel was pretty old fashioned and when he talked about the stuff today he can not help but find them useless or annoying. X.E.R.O may need to escort Mori back to his mate or home if he didn't have a mate to begin with. The angel knew that would make his other half happy if he did something nice for his friend, though it wasn't a everyday thing that the angel did nice stuff since he found it some what of a annoyance but he was tolerant enough to not care much about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:50 pm

Mori blinked as he recieved his bag full of items and looked to the angel with a suspicious glance since it was very strange for one to call a...lover mate. The neko twitched his ears and he looked away, his face accidently coloring into a light red. Embarrassed by the notion. He shook his head and buried his already fevered face into his scarf.
"My...mate passed away. My room mates, people who live with me, are gone for the time being and I never really see them at home."
He paid for his things and stepped around X.E.R.O, looking to his phone wherea list resided as he moved away the screen saver looking at what else he needed to get while he was out.
"And besides, I have other things I need to do here as well."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 8:56 pm

X.E.R.O closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around Mori's neck stopping him for the moment as he spoke with his eyes still closed. The angel wasn't going to let Mori go off while he was a sick as a child who ate to much chocolate though he just guessed it was a cold of some kind. "Hold it. I am completely sorry about what happened to your mate as well as your room mates not being around either. Your sick and the first thing you need to do is at least take a nap. Also, do you have someone that you wish to make your mate since yours had went on to a much more better location which of course I mean heaven, if not then I will walk you home." X.E.R.O finally opened his eyes as he waits for Mori's response, such a silly thing that mortals do. When they were sick they continue to explore and such like ants lost from their colony. The angel found it rather stupid as well for these mortals needed to take better care of themselves for their life spans were all to short.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:04 pm

Mori made a muffled sound as he felt an arm wrap around him and he murmered curses to the angel under his breath as he was stalled and he remained still, glaring up at the man with dark eyes, glazed over in his feVer. The neko always went out even when he was sick. If he was too sick, then he would stay at home but since this was rather minor he was antsy and up and about so he never saw anything wrong with it unless he got worse.
"Baka. Let me go."
He tried not to look anymore flustered at the moment, feeling people starting to stare at them and he wodnered if the angel X.E.R.O would even care. It was ridiculous enough for him to be caught in this stupid hat but now he was looking like he was caught in something else.
"I don't have a mate I want at the moment and I just need to pick up one more thing. Please, at least let me do that much then you can drag me home by my ear or whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:10 pm

X.E.R.O closed his eyes and it looked as if he was sort of burned in a mental note since he made a scowl, letting Mori go he shook his head and spoke. "I see, so in more cases you are just walking around when you are sick. Don't you know that life is short, I'm trying to be a guardian angel but since you deny my kind offer to take care of you since you are sick then you are free to do what you want. I know I said I was a guardian angel but if one refuses a angels kind offer then their isn't much to be said." The angel walked past Mori and decided to go to another location and he guessed that the library would be as good as any but he stopped at the door looking back to Mori. "I also apologize for taking up the rest of your time. I am also sorry that you do not have a mate. My teenager's half has none either though he spoke to me about liking someone who he feels it best to stay away from him. Mortal's are something else." X.E.R.O meant that in a bad sort of insulting kind of way though it didn't sound like it, and before anything else he left out the door and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Feb 2012, 9:20 pm

Mori felt the arm release and he stayed silently, glaring quietly at the ground, not even bothering to look at X.E.R.O, no the angel. Whatever jerk resided there now was certaintely not his friend. The neko frowned and he looked down to the things in his hands before shaking off what the man said. He knew his life was short. He knew that. He wasn't an idiot. No...he was rather just a bit suicidal. The thought made Mori smile bitterly and shake the idea from his head. He walked out of the store and into another across the street. A bakery shop. Where he retrieved his order he had requested earlier. A birthday cake for Nana. He grabbed the cake, paid, and elft with a bow thanking the owner before leaving. If he hurried, he could probably make it to the surprise party with enough time to hide the presents and put them in gift bags later on.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 1:39 am

It was mid afternoon where everything was lighted by the sun which was high up and at a perfect angle to cover the floor with its light. Many people walked through the streets of Harajuku District and some people were bumping against the other in some kind of energy pull which made them do as such. Down from the Harajuku District their was whining which could be heard which made some people look up curiously to the noise.
Spoiler:
There was a grown boy about the age of 20 or so with light blue hues and redish brown hair which almost seemed brown, it was a lie if one were to call it that. The whining didn't come from this young man nor Kelsey who was leaning against a railing of the Harajuku District's eating hall that seemed very much cheap if one were to say that it was cheap. The boy earlier mentioned had a sweatdrop on the back of his head as he looked to who was doing the whining after all he to was leaning against the railing that Kelsey was leaning up against as well.
Spoiler:
The boy now who was whining was a blonde haired lad not more than being the age of 14 or 15 years of age about to turn a year older. Jun was his name and he was whining to Kelsey to buy him a ice cream cone that was mint flavored. The earlier mentioned boy who had a thing with crosses and such was named Kyo, and well the only reason why he seemed concerned was about that fact that Jun was making such a fuss for ice cream when they could always buy some at a market for even cheaper than the price there at where they were at now. "KELSEY, BUY ME IT NOW!" almost screamed a irritated Jun who was flailing his arms and making evil sort of pouting faces. Kyo's hands rose in a attempt to lower his little brother's irritation but to no avail. Kelsey looked to Jun finally after all he was day dreaming. Silence fell over the three including the location they were at now and it seemed to last for a long time before Kelsey spoke. "How much is a ice cream comb?" Jun grinned in a devilish manner making Kyo lower his head and shake it soon afterwards. Many girls were around the area checking the three of them out, to them they thought that the three of them were in a play of some kind or were shooting for a movie. Jun replied. "All I need is 5 dollars!" Kyo looked to his older brother and waited silently as well as watched as Kelsey reached into his back pocket and pulled out 5 dollars as requested. Jun jumped up and down and snatched it before leaving. Kyo sort of snickered. "You know you could of just said no?" Kelsey looked upward in a silent manner and spoke distantly. "If I were to say no then he wouldn't silence up now would he?" Kyo narrowed his eyes and nervously smiled. "True..."

After 10 minutes, Jun returned with his ice cream and was eating it with childish grins and licks making Kyo nervously laugh at how innocent his little brother looked though he knew all to well that Jun was much more of a adult when he wanted to be, anyway. Kelsey's eyes looked to Jun and silently watched his little brother enjoy the treat which he had spent money for. Kyo finally noticed the girls checking them out from a distance and he seemed to laugh a little and look to Kelsey silently. "It would seem we have a little fan girl club?" Jun blinked after taking a bite of his ice cream and leaned over to see the girls gossiping and giggling in a manner which made the young teen become well disgusted in a way. Something about girls laughing and gossiping didn't fit with Jun's personality all that well. "Girl's are weird." was all that Jun had come to say making Kyo flinch and shake his hands in a attempt to silence his brother either that or get his voice to lower so none of the girl's would of heard about his remark. Kelsey's feature showed hardly any emotion though he smiled in a rather sarcastic way. "Jun, mankind is weird." Jun looked to Kelsey and he nodded indicated that he sort of agreed with that, Kyo on the other hand didn't seem to agree with it all that well. "You say that and yet you care more about animals and other living beings than yourself. Who's the weird one?" Jun laughed and Kelsey glanced to Kyo who had a narrowed eyed expression and after a second of looking at his brother did Kelsey reply. "True, but one must look after the other than fight against the other." Jun rolled his eyes which was a teenage boy's way of saying that he sounded like some kind of corny hero out of a comic strip booklet that only costed about the same amount of that of a gum-drop.

Kyo snickered and placed his hands on his hips in that amused way. "Kelsey, you are going to kill me some day." Kelsey didn't make a facial expression much though he did look to Kyo curiously. Jun finished his ice cream and then later covered his head in a attempt to warm down his brain freeze, that was always happens when you eat ice cream so fast. People from all around who were walking did look to the three weirdly making Kyo flinch but Kelsey looked to his screaming sibling and couldn't help but stare at him for a while. After treating themselves to a place to eat did the three leave the location and continued walking their way down the side walk of Harajuku District. Kelsey with a long flowing leather trench coat which zips up with a white fur collar as well as white slick jeans with professional black metal laced boots with a undone leather belt on. Open finger gloves finished the attire on Kelsey as well as the sunglasses being on the top of his head in that cool manner. Kyo walked beside his older sibling and was talking to him about the changes of the every day life style of families everywhere. Jun was on the other side of Kelsey and was laughing and telling Kelsey about his experiences with a alley cat not to long ago. In a way, Kelsey didn't seem to mind it all that well for he looked to one sibling then the next. The three of them call eachother brother's only cause they were close like siblings though they were not really siblings they still looked at eachother as siblings. Years ago when Kelsey was in the mafia he had to look at everyone like a family for that was a key factor for all of them to survive in such hard and stressful times.

They made constant stops at one toy store because Jun couldn't help but want to keep going back, and Kyo had to go to a store that sold cooking utensils for he loved to cook for his siblings of plenty. Kelsey followed each of them not at all saying anything. Finally stopping at a normal place where one could stop and rest at did the three brother's show Kelsey what they had bought. It was a rest stop next to a small stand where one could buy snacks of plenty at. Jun showed Kelsey a orange cat with a not so amused face on and said that it was from the show known as 'Fruits Basket' and that the cats name was 'Kyo'. Kyo who listened in on the conversation laughed and pointed at himself saying. "Wow, should I feel honored that I am named after a orange cat?" Jun laughed at his brother's response and then showed Kelsey a man with silver hair with a long rubber sword along with him. Jun then explained that his name was 'Sephiroth' and that he could destroy worlds and was crazy about his mom. Kelsey took the toy and Jun watched amused as Kelsey looked over the strange looking toy. Kyo leaned in as well and poked the sword and then asked. "Why would a man like him have such a long sword?" Jun tapped his chin in response to his brother and said while laughing. "Cause he needed something make him look bigger. Come on, I mean look at the guy. Is it not bad enough that he looks like a girl?" Kelsey looked to Jun and spoke softly. "I suppose, but I have a girl's name and you don't see me carrying around a seven foot long sword?" Jun laughed silently and had to agree with the fact that Kelsey's name was similar to that of a girl's name. Kyo then snickered nervously before becoming serious. "Why were you named that?" Kelsey turned the toy around blankly and then said quite quickly. "That is classified. Though, I was named that normally by everyone else including my family for they were losing everything. That is why I enrolled in the mafia." Kyo made a annoyed face but smiled soon after when he had heard his brother speak more about his name.

Sometime later did the three brother's walk around and began exploring more of the shops there at Harajuku District for Jun couldn't help but look around even more and drag both brother's around with him. All that the three brother's wanted to do now was learn more about their new location and its people, after all the more they know about this location. The better it would be for them to live there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm

Mori walked into the Harajuku District with a rather wary look. Last time he was here was when he met the angel side of of X.E.R.O and the meeting had not been pleasant. Even Phantom wasn't that big of a jerk as the angel had been, even if the kid could glare and scare the heck out of Mori at times. The neko had his ears and tail out and about, both too stiff and hot to be hidden under clothing at this time of day. He looked around curiously, his hands calmly sitting in his pockets of his black hoodie. He wore shorts that stopped at his knees and he had about three belts around his waist in that strange style that everyone like him seemed to e doing. His black hair and black eyes only adding to his emo look. Mori sighed and rubbed his shoulder where a katana was slung across his back, he would usually keep his sword at home but today was a day he would rather not leave it alone at home with the girls playing arund in his apartment since it was Nana's birthday and he had to look for a present for her. The neko ran a pale hand through his hair and leaned against a shop as he took refuge from the people as they rushed in the streets, being merciless and pushing at eachother. He forgot that today was going to be a particular busy day and he had no choice but to come...
"Ugh, maybe I should take refuge in a nearby store..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harajuku District   Harajuku District - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harajuku District
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next