Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 18 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 18 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Lake

Go down 
+7
Reka
Lilly
fallen soul
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Sakura Lake - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 11:02 pm

Tenma turned her head towards the fairy, her eyes looked to be on fire. "I warned you!" she hissed out loud, then turned towards the direction she heard the heart beat coming from. The vampire stalked her way over, her eyes wild. "Ah, hiding in the snow little rat?!" She cackled, plunging her hand into the snow that hid the girl; it did seem that she was dying --due to the sounds of her heart-- but that mattered not. The vampire picked up the human like she was weightless, tossing her over her shoulder and walked over to the injured fairy.
"Fix yourself" She ordered the fairy, tossing the human down in the snow next to the injured fairy. "Now." Her voice was dark and vicious.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 12:12 am

When she was picked up, she gasped deeply, her heart beating rapidly. She thought she had down well, but maybe the snow had made her brain work slower then it should. When she was throw over the vampires shoulder, she kicked her legs widely and threw as many punches as she could but the snow made her slow and weak. She should have hid in the trees or somewhere harder to reach. When thrown to the ground, a cry came from her when she hit the ground, hearing what the vampire said she glanced to Moxxi then back to the vampire. She meant suck all of the chii from her, not just some. She didn't exactly doubt Moxxi, but she wouldn't stop her either
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 5:58 am

Moxxi frowned as she looked over at Amaya who was now next to her. She looked back up to Tenma, a look so full of sorrow that it almost appeared to be despair. "Please...I can't..." She felt her eyes tear up some as she stared at Tenma, "If I do...She'll die..." After a moment of staring at the vampire with her sad look a hint of anger crossed her features, "If something happens to her...I'll hate you, and I'll never forgive you." She paused for a moment before stating, "If she dies, I die. Deal with having my blood on your hands not for the first time, or even a second, but a third." She had suddenly remembered that Tenma wasn't lying when she'd said she'd been a reincarnation, but she also remembered that Tenma had killed her...both times.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 4:34 pm

Tenma turned her back on the two females. "What use is she if you dont use her?!" She shouts, throwing her arms up in the air, then dropping them back down to her sides, she turns her head to glare at Moxxi --the redness in her eyes shifting back to their endless black coloring. She heard the girl's words about the murders. "Darling, if I have killed you before, I can bare to do it again" she hissed, but in that time she stalks away towards where the fox laid. Lifting it up, she walked back over to the girls --tossing the fox down like it was nothing. "I hope you're happy together, in life and death" She sneers, her expression becoming entirely unreadable and blank before she turns and walks off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:16 pm

Amaya just sat there, listening and watching as this all happens. Why wouldn't Moxxi just do it? Her comment about her dying if Amaya died baffled her. Why would she say something like that? She didn't quite get why, even though she tried. She flinched slightly when Mitch hit the ground, hearing some of his gears rattling, and coming out of their places. She would have to get him home somehow to get fixed. Taking her attention off of Mitch, she looked to Moxxi. Her expression a mix of shock and dispare. "Why...why would you say things like that? You could have...just ended it. I don't....I don't inderstand." she felt a lump come up her throat and she could it hard to swallow and well as see, as tears started to form just slightly
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:25 pm

Moxxi slowly turned her head to the side to look at Amaya, just staring at her for a moment. "Do you really believe me so cruel?" She paused a moment as if to catch her breath, "How could you think that I would be so willing to kill you...even for a moment?" She turned her head so that she looked upward and away from Amaya with her dull brown eyes. "Like I'd waste my time saving you to just turn around and kill you right after. I like being caused pain, not inflicting it myself." She hesitated a moment before letting out a small breath and stating, "I'm tired...I'm going to close my eyes...Take a nap."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:39 pm

Amaya lowered her head, of course, she had been the one who had brought Moxxi here how could she think that. When she heard what Moxxi said about a nap her head snapped up. Reaching into her pocket she grabbed a pager, paging for more people to help her, then quickly got closer to Moxxi grabbing her shoulders and shook her just slightly before checking her pockets for something to put pressure on her wound on her neck. How could she have forgotten about that? Her wrist was broken as well as she remembered. "no, stay awake. I really need you to stay awake....you need to feed. You have to fix yourself. You have to take from me. No one else will be here in time" Finding a hancerchife in her back pocket, she quickly but gently pressed it to Moxxi'a wound
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 11:47 pm

Moxxi's eyes quickly shot open from their partially closed state when Amaya shook her. She blinked in slight shock and stared up at her. She was silent a moment, just watching her before shaking her head some. "No." That was her simple answer to the feeding portion, then she continued on, "I'm strong...it's just a nap...Besides...I can't leave yet. You'd get yourself in far too much trouble to be left alone." She sighed a moment and let her eyes start to close, "You should really watch your mouth...It's what gets you into trouble." Despite her condition, Moxxi still found time to scold Amaya for being too cocky. Her eyes closed all the way and she sighed once more, this time more out of relaxation. "Just get me back...and fix me up later."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 1:01 am

Amaya caught that she was being scolded by an injured, and weak fairy who lie in the snow. The thought made her smile and shake her head. Placing a hand on Moxxi's cheek, her eyes blurred slightly, coming to the full realization that she was the reason the Moxxi was in this state. Amaya tried to smile through her tears, yet she failed, letting a couple fall, as she hung her head over Moxxi. She was shaking, from her crying and from the cold "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you. I should have kept up an act for as long as I could and waited for someone else. They don't mean as much to me." Shaking her head, Amaya continued to cry, as if Moxxi had actually died, even though she was lying right in front of her, her blood staining the snow between them. Amaya couldn't believe that she also had not even a scratch on her, her skin only a little paler then it should be and her lips beginning to turn blue.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2013, 1:47 am

Moxxi stared up at Amaya in slight shock when the scientist started to cry. She willed her good arm to move, and after a slight struggle, she lifted it and gently wiped at Amaya's tears, "Hey now..." She listened patiently to what Amaya said before cracking a tiny smile. "It's because I mean so much to you that you called me...You trust me...Besides...It's because you mean so much to me that I came...If you had called someone else...You'd probably be injured, and then I couldn't live with myself." Her voice was nice and soft as she spoke to the scientist, and as she added, "Come on...I'm not dead yet."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 11:27 am

Amaya shook her head. She knew what Moxxi was saying was true, but the last bit she said, got to Amaya. That she wasn't died yet. Using the back of her hand, she wiped her cheeks, drying them, only to get some of Moxxi's blood smeared on to her cheeks. "You aren't going to die. I won't let you." After a moment, tears no longer came from Amaya's eyes, and a group of four people rushed over to them. Amaya didn't look away from Amaya, simply because she knew it was two soldiers and two scientists. There was one female and one male scientist the soldiers were both male. The girl tried to help Amaya, seeing the blood on her cheeks but she shook her head, and gestured to Moxxi. "Nothing is wrong with me. Help Mo-...the fairy." It hurt Amaya to say this, she wasn't supposed to call the races by name. To make sure nothing became personal, but it was too late for that. She watched as the scientists looked at her arm and the cut on her neck. Moxxi wouldn't do well with moving, the three knew that, she they fixed her up here. Giving her something to ease the pain, they put a patch on her neck and started bandaging up her arm. They wouldn't give her an actually cased because she was a race, and Amaya now hated that rule but she couldn't change it.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 3:51 pm

Moxxi couldn't help but give a slight laugh at what Amaya had said to her. "You make it sound like I'm really giving up here." She fell silent when she noticed that there were more people around. Her lips pulled back slightly, giving a threatening look as the girl reached towards Amaya, but when her eyes moved to Amaya, her lips fell back over her teeth, falling into a flat thin line. She sighed slightly and looked back towards the sky. Her lips twitched slightly at the different scents around her and her eyes slowly started to change to their blazing blue that showed she was hungry. She had said that she wouldn't feed off of Amaya, but never anything about the other humans. Her eyes flicked towards Amaya, showing her slight irritation as well as a somewhat dangerous look as her pain was eased and she could begin to force herself to move more than she could before.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:23 pm

Amaya had looked away for a moment, but when she looked back she saw the look in Moxxi's eyes. She had seen it a couple times and has learned what it means. Seeing that the two others hadn't seen it, she sighed. She remembered what she had said, that she wouldn't feed off of her, and Amaya didn't really care what happened to these two, well as long as they weren't found dead. That would certainly be something she would have to explain, and something she didn't want to do. Leaning towards Moxxi, whispering so only she could hear, she spoke to her with a small on her face. "You can take some from these two if you want. Ill take the soldiers away for a bit, let you feed then be back in 5 minutes. Just dont kill them. Too much to clean up." Smirking she sat up, then climbed to her feet. Nodding slightly to the two scientists she made her way to the guards. Her hands in her pockets now, a calm look on her face."The Race that did this went south, we will search for 5 mintues, if we find nothing, we come back then go home." The two nodded and started heading in the direction, actually opposite of the way the vampire had gone, and Amaya smiled to Moxxi, then walked after the two.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2013, 7:33 pm

Moxxi's lip twitched up slightly and into a tiny smile at what Amaya said. Her eyes flicked towards her once more and she whispered back, "No promises." She went still then, and watched Amaya, waiting for her to lead the guards off. As she did, Moxxi looked to the male that was leaned over her, then quickly she moved her good arm up, wrapping it around his neck and pulling him down so that their lips met. When she took some Chi from him, she noticed that the other female had started to run. She quickly let go of the man and grabbed a hold of the woman's arm, a gentle look on her face, "Please...Stay here." The woman stopped trying to escape, and Moxxi went back to feeding from the male, forcing herself to stop before the man died, but still let him pass out. She then did the same with the female before pushing herself up to her feet with a slight sigh, her body now fixed. She was now just waiting for Amaya to come back.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Mar 2013, 11:50 pm

After her five minutes were up she shrugged, said oh well, and headed back towards Moxxi. Of course, she wanted the vampire killed, but just these two soldiers trying to do that, all it would do was end up as a snack for the vampire and too much trouble. Seeing the two scientists on the ground, Amaya stared at them closing, but saw the small puffs of smoke come from then and nodded. "Carry them home." She was talking to the soldiers of course. She moved towards Moxxi and smiled. "Feel better? Seems you took a bit from them. Are you coming back or staying here? It's up to you now that you are at least healed a bit." She shifted her weight, as she shivered awaiting Moxxi's answer. Amaya's clothes were still a bit wet, and she would have to leave soon so she could change
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Mar 2013, 11:12 pm

Moxxi was somewhat impatient, pacing around some as she awaited the human's return. She came to a stop when she finally spotted Amaya and watched her with still blue eyes. The fairy basically ignored the human guards. She held a different air about herself at this moment. Instead of her usual reserved self, she seemed to be more confident and holding herself like she was better than the two guards. She looked to Amaya as she was spoken to, listening attentively. After a moment, she responded, "I feel somewhat better, yes." She watched as Amaya shivered, her eyes traveling over the small human's body, taking in how fragile the girl was compared to races such as herself. She smiled slightly after though and spoke once more, "I will go back with you."
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Mar 2013, 12:23 am

When she got a response from Moxxi she couldn't help but smile. She was actually glad that she had decided to come back. She wasn't sure if she was do anything on her, but even if she did do anything, she was changing out of these clothes first. Nodding slightly she motioned to the guards to start walking, then walked over to Mitch, the fox more then likely broken, and picked him up. There wasn't much to him, plus Amaya was stronger then she may appear. Looking back to Moxxi a smile still on her face. "Well then you get to see my apartment. I have to change out of these clothes then we will see what happens. I'm not sure what will." Nodding slightly to what she said, confirming it in her head to herself. When she was finished talking, she started walking, slow enough for Moxxi to walk with her as well but fast enough to get some place in a good amount of time
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Mar 2013, 9:51 pm

Moxxi didn't really react to Amaya's smile, or her words at first. She quietly followed behind the human, a somewhat blank look on her face. After a few moments she glanced over at Amaya, watching her a moment before speaking. "You should also rest. You've had a rough day." She moved her hands to gently tuck them into the pockets of her shorts, once more silent as she walked along after the human.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2016, 9:02 am

It’s a early morning, before in the sun kissed the water and land for the day, the former assassin has been up since four am that morning. It was a routine to be up that early and be stealthy around his new apartment. He didn’t want to bump in to his roomates even though he didn’t have a clue to they looked like, but it was obvious to tell that he is currently living with a halfbreed, but unlike himself, he can constantly smell that water almost every in the apartment, also on the plus side it’s very tidy, like it was mainly unused. Yet that didn’t stop the male from being stealthy as he glides around the living courters, plus he counts it as training, even though he is “Retired” he likes to be on his best form. So the time the white/silver haired stranger made his way to the lake side bank of the Sakura Lake while jogging.

Black wooden sandals traditional Japanese sandals hit the earth banks with a soft thud and the adult male, looking in his mid-twenties flops down on the bank in a un-elegant manner. Today the mature man was wearing navy shorts that came down to his knees along with a white and navy stripe too, which weirdly enough had a joint mask to it too. The mask covers his lower half of his pale features, hidden from the world for many years. Lips behind the mask part into a sigh as he slips his equally as pale feet out of his sandals into the cold water of the lake, letting the water lap around his feet, as he falls backwards, with arms behind his head to soften his fall. Black and Red iris viable to the sky as he looks up at the Sakura Blossoms falling down from it, in a gentle breeze. He wasn't exhausted nor did he need to rest yet he wanted to watch the blossoms for awhile. After all half of him can relate to nature quiet easily while his other half tended to stick in doors and unseen.

Autumn is here.

He thinks as his eyes two completely different visions watch the petal fall, one completely blurred and the other crisp clear as he’s not fussed if his feet are turning cold or the fact his back is getting dirty.

(RP is open to anyone who wants to RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18