Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 16 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 16 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Lake

Go down 
+7
Reka
Lilly
fallen soul
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Sakura Lake - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:38 pm

"Over here." The neko replied, his tail waving as he leaned against a tree on the other side of the girl while she looked in the wrong direction, his smirk still evident on his face. You would think that the young girl would be able to scent him since he was right there out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:41 pm

* she blinks and looks over her shoulder at the neko and blink and then looks around * ummm hi!?...umm * she thought about how she dident sence him but shook it off to her exertion in the battle*
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:49 pm

Mori twitched his ears and stood up from his post at the tree and he sighed a little bit, her scent was mixed meaning she was two of things, one of which was the musky scent of a wolf but he couldn't recognize what else she was.
"So, you planning on cleaning those wounds right?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:51 pm

* she blinks to him being shy as she is and waits a moment and responds* ..... Ya I'm trying ...to its a slow processes it kinda hurts a bit... Ummm
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 12:01 am

Mori tilted his head and approached the girl.
"Where you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 12:04 am

* she looks down to her lege and removes the cloth and shows a black and blue deep gash above her née the bride is bellow her née up to her thigh* ...h.here it's kinda hard to walk any more
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 11:57 pm

Mori's nose scrunched up at the smell of blood but he removed the unsightly expression from his face as he approached her cautiously, his tail twitching as he slowly kneeled and inspected the injury.
"Hm. I see. So is your leg completely immobile? If so, we must hurry to a hospital for an important vein or artery might have been cut and your leg could end up being amputated for disease. If not, and it does look like it isn't too deep, then I'd say you need to clean up and get stitches. Again at a hospital."
Mori had a first aid kit in his traditional messenger bag and he had essentials that could clean the water that was in the lake so he could clean off the wound and not have fear of being infected. But of course, he had to figure out what the girl was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:56 pm

With slow and precise steps, a girl with dark hair walks alongside the lake on the shore. She wears a skirts that reveals her bare and very pale legs, whilst only having a light jacket over a black tank top. The snow fell all around her, creating a quiet peace with the only sound being that of the crunching of snow under her boots.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 6:07 pm

Amaya, with Mitch at her side, walked along the lake. Her headphones in her ears, and basically ignoring the world. She had on her eternal disguise. She was in the race world, it only made sense, just in case she ran into anyone. She didn't want to cause trouble not today. But if it came, she wouldn't exactly stop it. She wore black skinny jeans, converse that made the snow softly crunch, and a leather black jacket with a purple shirt under it. Popping her head to the song as she walked, she didn't see the person in front of her, not that she would care all too much
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

The woman stopped suddenly, it would cause the other to bump into her, and turned around right as the collision occurred. The woman narrowed her eyes as their bodies hit, her own body did not budge for it would take more than a freight train to move this woman. Her eyes were a shade of red, with the darkness slowly overcoming it, it would put fear into anyone were they subjected to this woman's scorn. "Excuse me, do you have the gall to apologize for not paying attention?" she asks, her voice is soft but full of strength that could order command from the highest soldier.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

When Amaya bumped into the person, it caused her to take a couple of steps back, one to get away from the creature she had just touched, along with see whom she had bumped into. Slipping her was phones from her ears to around her neck, she smirked as the woman almost commanded her to apologize. Though the scowl was terrifying, smirking and brushing such a thing off was Amaya's way of burying her fear of the woman. "And how is it my fault? You are the one that just stopped". Okay, so she knew this didnt exactly mean that it was the woman's fault, but Amaya didn't want to apologize to her, expectually after how she had just spoken to her.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 10:53 pm

The woman narrowed her eyes further, "Attention, must be paid lest you make mistakes. Apologize and I will forgive you, failure to do so and you will not like the consequences ." She has a cold voice, much colder than the air around them. The woman was not in a playing mood, nor was she in an mood to forgive easily.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 10:59 pm

Amaya heard Mitch growling at her side and she patted his head to shush him, which he sat down and almost glared at the woman in front of them. Smirking still, Amaya put her hands in her pocket, and tilted her head just slightly at the woman. She had a feeling that she was a Vanpire, more so because of her eyes. Their redness wasn't like other races. Being only a could steps away, if the woman were to lung at her, Amaya couldn't stop her. She was only able to do that if she was watching someone from a distance, if even that. Plus she really only like using items when moving things with her mind. The chip could only take so much. "Alright fine. I apologize.". It wasn't the most serious thing, but it didn't sound sarcastic either. She knew better then to do thay
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 11:05 pm

The woman nods, "I accept your apology, watch your step next time" She uses her finger to make the motion a mother would make if scolding their child. To the woman, everyone was a child no matter what they said or acted like it was the way things were. "Now, why did you bump into me so carelessly?" She asks, refusing to let on that she was the one who had intentionally caused the girl to bump into her. The woman had known the girl was not paying attention, having heard the sound of music coming from the girl. Something was off about this one, she didn't know what but of course the vampire always found out what she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 11:13 pm

Amaya knelt down by Mitch and started to pet him, even if he was just a machine, it brought her comfort, along with him. Hearing the vampire ask why she had bumped into her she narrowed her eyes in confusion and tilted her head once again. She hasn't meant to bump into her, the woman had even said it herself, so why did she suddenly think she had done it almost on purpose? Leaning a bit closer to Mitch, maybe coming off a bit scared of the want now she started to whisper to the fox. Having amazing hearing, it didn't take much for him to her what she said. "Send a page to a guard saying saying to let the vampire go, and to tell her if she helps me she will get her doll. Send when I snap". Standing up after this, Amaya cleared we throat just slightly. "I simply wasn't paying attention that's all. I guess music does that to me."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 4:12 pm

The woman slides her hands onto her hips, she narrows her eyes further. "Honey, I have very good hearing. Are you so afraid of me, you're calling in backup?" The woman fakes a laugh, of course this girl should be afraid. "tsk, tsk, tsk" she shakes her head and walks around the girl. "Now, now, tell me... why would an eternal such as yourself be afraid of a vampire like me? It's not as though I could kill you easily." She speaks, her hands behind her back like a soldier marching.

Last edited by Nightshade on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:48 pm

Amaya raised a brow at the woman in front of her. Honestly, did she think eternals were impossible to kill or something. Sure it was hard, but with her being a vampire and all, sucking the blood out of an eternal would kill them instantly. Who wouldnt? "A girl can't be too say can she. And just because it isn't easy doesn't mean you won't do it. I mean really, there are many ways to kill an-....someone of my kind". She had almost said an eternal. She wasn't sure whether that would've been okay, so she decided against it. Taking the safer rode
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:13 pm

The woman shook her head over and over again. "Honestly, you must be scared of something." She 'tsks' again, "I have not given any implications of killing you, nor even attacking you. Either you know something I do not, or you are planning to attack me yourself. Confess, make it easy" She says in a voice that is not simply alluring, but persuasive it would make even the hardest soldier crumble.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 12:31 am

Tilting her head at the woman again as she spoke. Of course Amaya knew things she didn't. That was easy. Though she had no intentions on telling her such things. And she didn't plan to attack anyon unless she was attacked first. "well of course I know something you don't. Like my name. My foxes name. My birthday, where I came from. So many things you don know. Well maybe just yet anyway." Yes, she was being a major smart ads about her answer. Not that she cared. It's just how she was, and it wasn't like she wasn't telling the woman the truth
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 6:06 pm

Tenma shook her head a frown growing on her face. "I don't like it when little children give me attitude. You may want to change that." She says in a tone that is sharp and to the point. Anger wasn't something that came quick to the vampire, but she was very close to irritation
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 10:10 pm

Amaya held up her hands, but continued to smirk at her. This was a fun person to tease. Of course, she shouldn't, for the sake of, well her life. Though for some reason she really just didn't care. "You're right. I do apologize. I just couldn't resist a good...tease. It was put right in front of me too. I couldn't help myself" She giggled slightly behind her hand, but Mitch nudged her and she stopped composing herself. That was something Mitch did well for her
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 6:18 pm

The vampire narrowed her eyes and within the blink of an eye she was in front of the girl, close enough that there was nearly no space between them. "I'm right in front of you now, try teasing me" she says in a sickly sweet tone, her dark eyes bore into the girl's.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 12:15 am

(I'm so sorry!!! I've been distracted and just haven't really been in te best place but I'm sorry for the late post v.v)

When the vampire was in her face, Amaya sucked in a breathe. She had never REALLY seen how fast a vampire could move. Having it happen to ther, she almost fell backwards, but put a foot behind her to stay up. The eyes that dug into her own, scared her just slightly. It took her a moment to realize that the person had spoke. Shaking her head quickly, she let out the breath she had sucked in, but hadnt realized that she had been holding. "n-no. Haven't you heard of a joke". If it was said differently it could have come off cold, but the stutter had made the coldness melt. It didn't have te affect she would've liked. Silently cursing this inside her head
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 4:11 pm

(i was lonely xD it's okay ^~^)

The vampire grinned, tilting her head to make her hair move over, casting a shadow on her pale features. "I have; you just aren't that funny" Catching the scent of the girl's breath the vampire arched her eyebrow, eternals smelt different... this girl was odd... Easily the vampire crossed her arms in front of her chest, she'd scared the girl that was all the vampire had been intending. Though it was odd that she seemed to only react to her speed; "Now that we've figured out you have a set fear; care to share what youre hiding, so that I dont have to scare it out of you?"
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2013, 11:56 pm

Amaya's eyes widened for a moment, then adjusted on her feet. She was no longer comfortable here. She wasn't in control of the situation anymore. Not with the vampire this close. She took a couple of steps back, glancing towards Mitch, coming up with something. Looking back to the vampire she smiled a little "well, my fox isn't a real fox.". Sure this wasn't the best but she didn't care. It was the only thing she had before she had to admit she was a human, not an eternal. Though Mitch not being a real fox could explain why her smell was off. But that was if she was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 4:18 pm

Tenma walked around the girl, not afraid of being quick about it. "That isn't what you're hiding, I could smell the fur was off the second the wind blew." The vampire grins, "After all, I was around when the foxes first walked across the planet" the age of the vampire was something she used like power; she'd been around for the firsts of many things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next