Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 17 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 17 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Lake

Go down 
+7
Reka
Lilly
fallen soul
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Sakura Lake - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2013, 4:18 pm

Tenma walked around the girl, not afraid of being quick about it. "That isn't what you're hiding, I could smell the fur was off the second the wind blew." The vampire grins, "After all, I was around when the foxes first walked across the planet" the age of the vampire was something she used like power; she'd been around for the firsts of many things
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 2:31 am

Amaya let her walk around her, sighing slightly. Not from being scared and calming down, and not trying to calm herself down. In fact, for some reason she was very calm. She didn't understand why though. Letting the vampire walk around her, she just stared straight ahead, feeling rather bored with the vampire. Glancing to the vampire she raised an eyebrow "Why does it matter to you so much about what I'm hiding? Everyone has secrets, no matter who they are friends with, they won't tell anyone any one thing, because it's their secret. So that means you are also hiding something. But you don't see me caring, well okay that's a lie. I do care, I'm just not going to prowl around you, trying to scare it out of you". Amaya wasn't sure of she had pushed any buttons the vampire may have had, but for some reason, she really didn't care. She was starting to get on her nerves, trying to get a secret that shouldn't be shared out of her
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 7:21 pm

The vampire stopped behind the girl, and in a way to show just how much danger the girl was in --she wrapped her arms around the girl, one hand shot up to point her sharp nails into the girl's face; "You could not scare me if you tried" She hissed beside the girl's ear.

Then just as quickly as she had grabbed the girl she let go; walking to the front of the other to face her. "I dislike secrets, especially when it seems to be so large." She taps her chin, then makes a face. "You don't smell right, that is the secret I am hiding."

Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:02 pm

Amaya sucked in a breath when she was caught from behind and stiffened at the same time. When she was let go, she let out a small sigh, then rolled her shoulders, staring at the vampire. The human shook her head towards her. "I dont want to scare you. I have no reason to." Amaya felt that she needed help, just as back up, but she couln't get the vampire, Rosaline. That would take too long. Not looking away from the vampire, she moved a rock having it silently write fairy in the sand, for her fox to see then snapped, Mitch turning to find the fairy, as she shifted her feet, standing on what she had written
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:08 pm

Tenma cocked her head to the side, in a quick motion that would have broken the average person's neck. "Oh little creature, I think I'm starting to get what you're secret it!" The vampire grinned, revealing that her fangs had lengthened. She took a step forward, intending it to be menacing.
"I hope you're calling for backup with that little fox; too bad it might take a while... little... Human." The vampire sneered, as the wind began to blow whipping her hair around to create the essence of evil. Her eyes were like a wild fire.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:14 pm

Moxxi had been out and about, simply walking around and trying to think when the fox had come and found her. She might not have liked Mitch, but when she realized that he was carrying a message from Amaya and Amaya needed her help, Moxxi put her dislike behind herself. She had started off with a run before allowing her wings to grow from her back before taking off at a quick flight. She had been able to find Amaya easily, having simply followed the instructions from the fox. She quickly spotted Amaya and landed beside the small human, protectively wrapping an arm around Amaya's shoulders before pushing her behind herself, her eyebrows pulling together tightly as her eyes flashed dangerously to a bright blue as she stared at who was in front of her, but then was shocked at who it was. "...Tenma...?" She shook her head a moment before moving Amaya back another bit before speaking. "Please...step back from Amaya."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 8:22 pm

Tenma kept her head tilted, she was too far gone to listen or even hear the fairy. Blood lust had trickled into the vampire's veins; it had been near a century since her last taste of human blood. Her fingers bent at angles that a predator's would be. "Move aside, little fairy, I don't need another casualty on my hands." she threatened, the snow on the ground whipped around in the wind making the vampire nearly blend as the snow moved around her pale body.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:33 pm

(Sorry v.v my homework took longer then I thought)

Amaya was shocked slightly by the hug, given to her by the fairy. She disregarded it quickly though, doing as she was asked, when she realized Moxxi actually knew this person. Though from the looks of how the vampire acted, it didn't seem to be friendly. Maybe she shouldn't have called Moxxi, but then again, it would've taken too long for any other humans to come, even the vampire. And Amaya only had so many ways of protecting herself, and almost none would work on vampires. Though, she didn't want Moxxi getting hurt either. She was conflicted, but forced out of her mind and focused on the two people in front of her
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:37 pm

Moxxi glanced over her shoulder at Amaya, her eyes completely the bright blue they usually went when she was hungry. This time it was to show her power. She cracked a slight smile at the human and spoke softly to her, "Amaya...Listen to me...Get away to safety." She looked to Tenma, reaching to her side as she pulled out a large dagger. She gripped the handle in her hand as she stared at the vampire with cold eyes. "I do believe I gave you fair warning before. There's something I must protect, and no matter what...I'll protect it." She kept her body between Amaya and Tenma as she moved down into an athletic stance. Sure, she didn't particularly want to fight Tenma, but she knew that Tenma could take care of herself. Amaya on the other hand was more fragile.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:42 pm

Tenma tilted her head back, letting out a vicious cackle that cut through the air like a knife. "Oh you silly little thing; you forgot my warning didnt you?" She brought her attention back to Moxxi; her fingers pressed together making her nails seem to extend outwards like a knife. She could take both out now, but wanted to see what the fairy was made of. But if the human ran... that just wouldn't be a good idea. "Make your move, princess" she called, smirking almost demonically at Moxxi
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

Amaya heard what Moxxi said, but didn't move. She did know how fast vampires could move, her running wouldn't so much good for her, or Moxxi for that matter. She felt something rub up against her leg, and she glanced down seeing Mitch, crouched and ready to pounce, either to help the fairy or to help Amaya. She wasn't sure which one, though it could be either. Though it did seem odd, a fox meant to hunt fairies about to help one, she guessed his position was to help Amaya. Though she could command him to help Moxxi, if she needed. Though the color change in her eyes made Amaya curious. It was the color when she had fed off of her the first time. But this couldn't be from hunger "I can't leave, even if I wanted to. Not with her sped." This was of course for Moxxi but it also let the Vampire know that she wasn't moving
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:56 pm

Moxxi let out a slight growl at Amaya's stubbornness and she glanced over her shoulder again. "I'm not asking you to run or leave exactly...I want you to get back so that I have more space." She immediately looked back to Tenma. She got a smug smile on her face when Tenma called her a princess. This was the moment that she had told Tenma about earlier. This is when she was going to get dominant. Now that the vampire was making a move towards her human...She easily re-positioned the dagger in her hand and ran towards Tenma with it. She figured that the vampire wouldn't entirely be expecting her to just take her head on, but it's not like Moxxi was running in blind either, no...She was prepared to dodge and block as well.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:00 pm

Tenma grinned as the girl charged, not entirely expecting a frontal attack, but prepared none-the-less. Her body stayed completely still, digging her heels into the snow she waited for the girl to hit her; not like the small fairy could do much damage. The only move she made to defend herself from a blow was to raise her hand above her head; ready to swat the fairy away like a bug. "Show me what youve got, princess" she taunted, making it clear she wasnt going to move
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

Understanding what she meant now by move away, when Moxxi ran at the vampire, Amaya moved towards the trees, the dropping to the snow. It hurt her disguise and she knew she couldn't stay in the snow for too long. It was the only place she could keep an eye on what was happening, signal Mitch if she needed to, and be out of Moxxi's way. She didn't like the feeling of being useless, but she could only work with hand on hand combate, and that never worked on vampires. Not with their sped. So she figured, if Mitch could help in some way, then she was helping. She hoped the snow would sort of hide her sent from the vampire if something went bad, but Amaya was already starting to shiver where she lay
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:10 pm

Moxxi immediately ducked her body down low and pushed her arms forward towards Tenma as to strike the dagger into the vampire's stomach. She didn't keep herself at a distance though. She brought herself in close so that her lips could touch Tenma's even if briefly, so that she could breath in deep, attempting to steal away some of Tenma's Chi while she was there. She knew that the vampire had a lot of Chi, but stealing some little by little would weaken the vampire, and when it came down to it, if Moxxi could weaken her enough then get her hands on her to user her power of...persuasion on her then she'd do exactly that. Already Moxxi was releasing some sexual energy, hoping to catch Tenma off guard with it.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:16 pm

Tenma grinned as the girl approached, with a quick strike of her hand she knocked her closed fist on the top of the fairy's head; not hard enough to knock her unconscious but hard enough to daze her. "Insolent child; you can not sway me" She spoke in an accent that sounded a lot like ancient Romanian. Her opposite hand struck out to catch the girl's wrist, snapping out like a snake, it was dependent on the girl's reaction time if she was fast enough to deflect the other hand of the vampire's. The vampire wasn't using all of her strength, that would simply be cruel --she wanted to see what the fairy was made out of.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:36 pm

Moxxi took the hit to her head and blinked a few times, giving her head a good shake. She still felt a little bit dazed, but when Tenma's hand came at her to catch her wrist, she gave the dagger a quick toss so that it landed behind the vampire and she shrunk down, dodging Tenma's hand while she was small. She quickly fluttered behind Tenma where she grew back to normal size, hand already on the dagger which she brought up quick to stab into Tenma's kidney this time.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:44 pm

Tenma arched her eyebrow when the blade pierced into her flesh, no blood escaped. Using her speed she turned quickly, throwing the smaller girl off balance. "Foolish little girl, I have no use for organs. I'm the living dead" she cackled, using her full speed to snap her hand out grabbing a-hold of the girl's wrist this time; gripping it so firmly that the bone snapped in two. "Now. Sit." She used the wrist as leverage to throw the girl to the ground like a rag doll.
"Human, oh human." Tenma turned her attention to finding the human, assuming the fairy was down for the count.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:48 pm

Moxxi let out a sharp cry as she felt her bone snap. She gasped slightly when Tenma threw her easily to the ground. She lay their a moment, but the moment she heard Tenma calling out for Amaya she placed her good hand against the ground and began to struggle onto her feet, a determined look crossing over her face. She quietly ran forward and threw herself at Tenma, hoping to latch onto the vampire's back, though she only had one arm to hold onto her with as she let out a slight growl. "You will not have her."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:53 pm

Tenma sighed heavily, in a way to show the other girl that she was annoyed. "You really care for this little human dont you?" she mocked, before falling backwards on top of the fairy. The solidness of the vampire's body could do quite a lot of damage. When she fell, she yanked the arm of the girl of of her, twisting around so that she didnt land entirely ontop of the other. Instead she caught herself with one hand, in a sort of pushup position over the fairy. "Fine. Ill take you instead" The vampire lashed out with her other hand, cutting open a vein in the fairy's throat, she bent her head down and began to take the sweet red blood that fell from the wound. Hoping to take enough that the girl would pass out.
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:58 pm

Amaya's eyes widened at the damage Moxxi had taken and she wanted to run over and help her, butthat would make it worse, and she had to swallow down the cry she wanted to yell because it would only make it worse as well. Looking to Mitch, who was still standing by, she gave the fox a quick shove with her mind, hoping he would catch on, and watched as he relectenly want to help Moxxi. He ran straight for the vampire hoping she would be preoccupied with sucking the blood of te fairy, hoping to ram her off of her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 12:04 am

Moxxi's grunted as Ther body came down on the ground She laid their quietly as Tenma cut her skin. Her eyes slowly traveled towards the direction that Amaya had gone off to. They had started to fade back to brown, but as she looked over there, they lit back up to the bright blue. She wrapped her good arm around Tenma's neck tightly as if to hold her there against herself as she spoke lightly, "Just don't hurt her...and you can take all you need from me..." She made sure that her voice was quiet enough to keep Amaya from hearing.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 3:59 pm

Taking a deep breath, she could smell the odd fox coming after her. In a quick movement the vampire jerks away from the bloody fairy; turning to the fox with a bloody grin. Her arm lashes out knocking it away like it were a bug flying too close. "That was a bad move." She turned her head back to the fairy, biting deeply into her neck before standing up. "I was going to leave you alone; but im always hungry for more" she turned and stalked over to where the fox had laid; there wasn't a protector for the human now...
Back to top Go down
Amaya Tanaka
Scientest
Amaya Tanaka

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 8:43 pm

Amaya flinched when Mitch was tossed. He may jut be a machine, but she still cared for him. Then again knowing he was a machine, she knew he could be fixed, some way or another. Looking back to Moxxi, she couldn't be fixed. And she now saw the vampire making her way towards where Amaya was laying. She quickly pushed the show, starting from the trees back, covering them. She was starting to go numb and she knew this wasn't going to end well, but she moved snow over her, covering herself, all of this being down with the chip in her head, which she silently thanked the machinists back home for it, so she didn't have to move, and expose herself. Making sure it looked like she was nothing but snow, she moved snow away from her face and took slow breaths. She hoped her heart was slowing, so it the vampire could hear it, it would simply sound like she was dying
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:37 pm

Moxxi flinched slightly as Tenma jerked away from her, her arm that had been wrapped around the vampire's neck falling down to her side. She frowned some when she saw the fox. She was rather upset about what she saw as well, as she had known that there was a possibility that things would be okay if Amaya had just left them alone or maybe taken the time to get away. She let out a small whimper when Tenma bit into her neck. Her eyes slowly faded to brown from their bright blue and her breathing became labored. When she saw the vampire begin to move somewhat in the direction of Amaya she cried out, "Tenma!" After a pause and a few shallow breaths she spoke again, though this time softer, "Please...Don't hurt her...I'm begging you..." She looked somewhat desperate as she tried to move, only finding her body responding slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 11:02 pm

Tenma turned her head towards the fairy, her eyes looked to be on fire. "I warned you!" she hissed out loud, then turned towards the direction she heard the heart beat coming from. The vampire stalked her way over, her eyes wild. "Ah, hiding in the snow little rat?!" She cackled, plunging her hand into the snow that hid the girl; it did seem that she was dying --due to the sounds of her heart-- but that mattered not. The vampire picked up the human like she was weightless, tossing her over her shoulder and walked over to the injured fairy.
"Fix yourself" She ordered the fairy, tossing the human down in the snow next to the injured fairy. "Now." Her voice was dark and vicious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next