Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

The Lakes Edge - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:00 am

X.E.R.O kept looking down and he closed his eyes feeling his tattoo burning slightly which of course he ignored. "All I want is to take it easy without him constantly worrying about me. I can't burden you of course, I may have to go to my room alone..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:04 am

Akito continues to swing his tail, twitching it. He stayed quiet after hearing what X.E.R.O said. His ears moves, one moves a bit down while the other one remains half way. He made a bit of a sigh noise as he closes his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:07 am

X.E.R.O glanced to Akito and he frowned. "I'm sorry that you had to come and see this let alone see how foolish I am." the young teen took in a deep breath and his head swayed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:11 am

Akito opens back his eyes looking back at X.E.R.O still with a bit of a face, with a bit of a sigh. He shakes his head a bit while relaxing his tail back on the ground and moves his other ear back half way."It's okay, you still should rest somewhere else though."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:13 am

X.E.R.O smacked his face a few times. "Wake up!" the teen told himself this before standing up which of course caused to cough which of course he covered up by laughing. "Would you come with me to my room?" he asked this curiously.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:18 am

Akito tilts his head a bit hearing X.E.R.O asking that, he guess that he could he thought to himself and gets up off the ground as well, dusting his clothes. He looks back to X.E.R.O still with a bit of look as to thinking or it seems that way."Sure, I guess."

Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:20 am

X.E.R.O almost hugged him but restrained himself as he pointed out with a faint smile. "This way neh?" the young teen started walking off to his room along with the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:26 am

Akito still looks at him for a moment with the same look but shrugs it off and nods, fixing his violin case to stay good on his back. He swings his tail and looks to where X.E.R.O is going and follows him out of this place.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

Akito having left the bar a bit ago, went out to the Lakes edge. He haven't been here for a while, last time he was here with X.E.R.O, who he also haven't seen for a while as well. He walks a little more by the water and remains quiet while looking at it for a bit then he stops a bit ahead and bents down, sitting down by the lake. He swings his tail slowly side to side, while looking at the lake and thinks a bit about when he was at the bar, his tail twitches a bit then he closes his eyes for a moment, then opens them back open to still looking at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:24 am

Raven comes out in her kitten form to see Akito and goes over to him and mews at him.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:31 am

Akito twitches his ears a bit hearing a meow noise and knows the mew from someone, Raven in her cat form..guess she found out where he was, he could tell even without looking that it was her. His tail twitch a bit as his eyes that seem a bit like they're clouded, remains looking at the lake."You came to tell me off as well, right.." He says in a more quiet tone and his ears remains halfway down as well.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:33 am

Raven tilted her head before turning into her human form, her head still tilted then sits next to him, her shoulder touching his "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:42 am

Akito shrugs a bit to what Raven said, not really saying anything at the moment or looking at her. His tail swings once more before laying on the ground and after another moment has pass by, he moves his legs back up from having them lay on the ground and moves his arms around them, holding them then he lays his head, the chin part on his knees still staying quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:50 am

Raven looks to Akito then to the lake her face expressionless "If you are talking about Kyuzo i have nothing to say to you" she looks at him and smiles "except for thank you"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:56 am

Akito twitches his ears to hearing her saying thanks, he wasn't really expecting that in a way he guess, more like he thought she was mad or something as well, about that. "Thanks?" He asks still quietly, while looking at the lake, watching the water moves a bit and sees a fish or two just swimming by, but pay little mind to that.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:58 am

Raven nods and smiles more, seeing how he hadnt seen the thanks coming. "Yes, thank you. You stood up for me, thats more then most people do"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:07 am

Akito still didn't get it that much in a way he guess, of why she had thank him. Have she talked to him again after that has happened or something? He thought maybe she has but who knows. He moves his right arm a bit on the water, the one that's almost done healing and puts his hand on the water."Sure.." Was all he said now.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:09 am

Raven tilts her head at him then smiles and nudges with her shoulder a little "Penny for you thoughts...or should i say....pocky for your thoughts" she smiles and giggles a little pulling a bag of pocky out of her pocky and opens it, offering him some
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:16 am

Akito ears twitches a bit to the sound of the pocky Raven has taken out, his tail moves a bit up again as to looking at the side at what Raven was offering him some and moves his hand out of the water and takes the pocky. He looks back away and moves the pocky in his mouth and bites a piece of it, while swinging his tail slowly as he ate the piece and also still remaining quiet.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:21 am

Raven frowns slightly then grabs a pocky stick, setting the bag between them, then poking Akito in the side of the head gently "Silly, you are supposed to speak if you take pocky" she smiles kindly to him, waiting for him to respond
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:29 am

Akito eats another piece of the pocky and then swings his tail back on the ground to rest, he stood quiet even after Raven poked his head a bit, but then decides to say something."I see, thanks." He says while eating the rest of the pocky stick he had, his tone seem a bit more playing around but still in a quiet tone.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:35 am

Raven poked and looked up at him then tilted her head "That wasn't what I meant and you know it. How come you never speak your mind? Or speak much at all?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:22 pm

Akito looks to the side as to saying, that he has no clue on what she is saying and takes another pocky and eats a piece of it then moves his hand back on the water still being quiet. His tail swing once before going in a bit of a curl, he moves his hand on the water and thinks a bit about something but doesn't say anything about, finding no need or a reason to talk much for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:44 pm

Raven frowns slightly as he just stays quiet. She takes off her shoes, standing up then stepping into the water a little, then keeps on walking
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm

Akito still quiet and still has his hand on the water, moving it around a bit. He looks back a bit up to Raven, seeing that she has went into the water and then thought of something to do. He moves the water around for another moment then splash just a bit of the water to Raven and almost had a bit of a smirk, waiting to see how she would react to that, well he knows in a way maybe but still.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

Raven gasps as she feels the water come on her and she giggles then turns around then splashes Akito back, gentle. Her ears twitched and her tail scimmed the water, a smirk on her face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: