Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Absinthe
Scout

The Lakes Edge - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:24 pm

Absinthe laughed and shook her head at him. "It's not always hormones you know. That's not the drive of every person. Especially not me." She stated without realizing that might a bit of meaning behind it. She simply ignored his smirk since she already knew he was getting her more and more easier. Sometimes she was just an open book to some people. Other times she was impossible to figure out.

She laughed at his curiosity at her family. She laughed even harder when he spoke about him being a dragon. "Not everyone sees Dragons as that! There are some people that are very obsessed with them and find them as very beautiful creatures. I would be one of those people." She smiled gently and tilted her head. She had actually never turned into a Dragon, but that was starting to sound interesting. She wondered what she would be like as a Dragon.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:32 pm

"Well, I just go by what life gives me, and that's girls who oogle the way my ass fits in my pants," he snorted, grinning softly at how ridiculous that sounded. He then rose a brow, hearing her comment about not being a hormone-driven girl. "Well, then. That just makes you all the more likable." He then raised his arms and stretched the stiff joints, sighing softly as they easily re-awakened from his motions.

Abele stuck his tongue out at her laughter, showing off his whole piercing and flicking the end of his tongue for effect before he save a smile, truly curious as to why she had a passionate interest. "Well, true, but that's what our race is based on. Wayyy back when, during the whole Renascence thing and even before that. We're the "bad guys" out of most situations." He chuckled a bit and leaned forward to where their faces were sort of close, just so Absinthe could see his bright violet eyes. "You think I'm beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:02 pm

Absinthe made a face when he said that girls ogled over him for that. She kept it to herself that that part she also did, but that was just what she liked. She wasn't going to admit that any time soon. "Glad to know that's a likable trait of mine." She smiled and blushed a bit, tilting her head at him. She watched him as he stretched out his arms, wondering if she needed to do that to her own joints some time soon.

She stared at him now as she stuck his tongue out at her, making her stare at his piercing like she usually did. It was really starting to drive her insane, he always purposely did that to her knowing that it drove her crazy. She tired to ignore it when he started to speak though. "Well I find it stupid that people think that." She looked him in the eyes as he got closer, making her go someone speechless. "I nev-- I guess I do." She blushed a deep red now as she stared at his eyes.

Last edited by Absinthe on Wed 20 Mar 2013, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:11 pm

"There are plenty of 'em. I just don't point them out like I did just now," he replied softly, inwardly gushing about how cute she was whenever she blushed. It's just those doll-ed up goths, ravers, and emos that show their flustered side that made Abele giddy. It was always so adorable, especially when he was the cause of it. It was a sort of prideful thing, but Abele would only tease Absinthe the most, since her blush was contrasting to the dots across her eyes and cheek bones.

Abele chuckled briefly, watching her have an inner battle with herself. Really, he was too harsh with the teasing on this girl, but sometimes it was oh-so-worth it. "Well, it is what it is," he murmured as a reply, his eyes continued to stare within hers, searching for a particular reaction that she may hide away, though he did doubt it. "I knew it. I'm fabulous!" Abele grinned and leaned over just a bit, pecking Absinthe's red cheek. "Thank you for saying so, Bambi~" Now that little peck did make Abele blush, but it was a mere tint to the cheeks, and a light pink at that.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:37 pm

Absinthe laughed and looked away. Oh, shutup. There aren't that many likable things about me. I'm a maniac." She glanced over at him after saying that. Then again, so are you." She smirked a bit at him before looking over to the water. Abele wasn't the only one getting to be the teaser here, she was going to tease him right back as much as she could when she could think of ways to do it. She had always done it to her littler sister, so it didn't seem like that much of a challenge with him. She'd have to find that out though.

She smiled and rolled his eyes as he got excited and prideful that she admitted that she thought he was beautiful. She sighed and flushed red yet again at his kiss, really not liking this whole blushing thing. She didn't like to be embarrassed easily and blushing showed way more than that. She glared at her new nickname, wondering if telling him she was a deer was a bad thing or not. She was used tot he nicknames though, she just wanted to mean to him about it.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:26 pm

"You only see through your eyes. Mine are different!" He smirked proudly at his argument, thinking he had won the battle. Then, of course, Absinthe had to call him a maniac. Abele proceeded to pout, with his violet eyes growing large and his bottom lip sticking out, just slightly, with his arms crossed over his chest. "Am not! I'm a beautiful musician~! With a sexy Italian accent," he protested, using heavy emphasis with said accent to further prove his point.

Abele was still slightly sulking, but noticed Absinthe's blush had come alive again, and couldn't help but to smile. "That's really cute, ya know?" He didn't care he admitted that aloud, he just wanted to let her know. "Like a blooming rose." These compliments were from the back of his head, but they seemed to fit what he was looking for. Being the romantic type, Abele was quick to come up with comparisons and other such things to impress or make a lady feel well about herself. Absinthe, though, he said those things because he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:25 pm

Absinthe shrugged a bit, knowing that was true. "Yes, I do. But I still get an opinion on what my likable traits are. Well, I think so at least." She laughed next as he brought out his accent even more. Two could play at the game of course, so she quickly brought out more of her Australian accent. "You're a beautiful, maniac, musician with a sexy Italian accent, is what I would say." She smirked now at him, wondering if he would get distracted by her accent like she did with his.

"What's cute? Please don't tell me you that you're saying my blush is cute. That's ridiculis." She glared at him gently before pulling at the ponytail he had made. Every, single, little thing about him drove her nuts. His hair, his accent, his scent, his markings, his humor, his piercings. Everything. To her it was like she was in a movie because nothing like this could ever happen in real life, especially to a rave girl like her. But yet, it was. This was all real and she was still trying to figure out how. She glanced at her wrist that held the bracelet he had given her, making her wonder even more about all of this.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 7:57 pm

"Aren't you just a difficult woman?" Abele sulked to himself, ears perking whenever Absinthe began speaking again. Her soft accent was luring, very easy to listen to. Abele perked up slightly at all the compliments, a tad pink tinted onto his cheeks. "So you agree that I'm fabulous~! Though I'm not a maniac!" He grinned softly, reaching over to poke her cheek with a gentle motion. "You should really talk with that accent more often!"

Abele sighed softly, raising a brow and giving her a deadpanned look. There was a silence for a few moments, before he began talking once again. "It is though. How can you be insecure when you're as cute as that, huh?" Abele huffed, blinking as when Absinthe reached for hi face. He watched her for a moment, then make a choked gasp when Absinthe tugged at his hair. A soft blush coated his cheeks. "H-hey! Don't do that," he whined softly, glancing away from her to avoid showing off the blush on his face.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:05 pm

Absinthe laughed and nodded to him. She was for sure a difficult person. She was stubborn and passionate. She always had been, exactly why she was who she was today. She squealed a little bit when she was poked in the cheek, laughing and smirking a bit at him, seeing that her accent had gotten to him. She spoke again in the accent. "What accent? I don't have an accent." She said playfully, leaning closer to him.

Absinthe stared back at Abele as it got silent after what she said. She frowned a bit and then looked at his clothes as he began to speak, not wanting to make eye contact. "I just don't see why my blushing would be cute." She glanced up at him and giggled to see that her tugging at his pony tail had made him blush. She decided to do it again. "Don't do what? This?" She asked as she leaned forward and tugged at his pony tail again, smirking at him.

Last edited by Absinthe on Thu 21 Mar 2013, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:27 pm

Abele rolled his eyes playfully and gave a smile. She sure was difficult, but he sorta liked that. She wasn't compared to most females, since they'd go with what he'd said most of the time. The squeal that left Absinthe's lips made Abele blush a sharp red, surprised by the reaction. A brow lifted, and he chuckled softly. "Oh, now you're being super-stubborn~ Tsk!" Abele decided to proceeded futher by poking Absinthe's side, chuckling as he did so.

"It compliments your features. Like it brings out your eyes and stuff," he told her simply, trying not to sound poetic or anything like that. He was trying hard to be impressive to Absinthe, but it seemed they both got nowhere. It slightly bugged Abele, but he wasn't going to voice his opinion when he wasn't even too sure if Absinthe liked him back as much, or was just flirting. Abele palmed the back of his neck, gasping when Absinthe tugged his hair again. "Absinthe!" He removed her hand and nudged her until she fell over, then he began poking her sides frequently. "Shame on you for being a meanie," he whined, bits of his hair falling from his ponytail to hang in his face.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:34 pm

Absinthe didn't mind the poke on her cheek, but as soon as it was her side she freaked out. "Oh my gosh! Don't do that!" She blushed after squealing loudly and went forward to wrap her arms around her stomach and staring up at Abele. "I'm ticklish..." She said simply before sitting back up so she could look at him as he spoke.

"Red against a girl with a tan, white spots around her eyes, and golden eyes looks good?" She laughed a bit and shook her head, not really believing it. She seemed to now be stuck in her accent as well, which slightly bugged her. She would get out of it at one point though. She smirked when she saw Abele's reaction again to pulling his pony tail. She was starting to get an idea about it. She squealed when she was pushed over, only to laugh and squeal even more when he started to poke her sides. She squirmed and grabbed her sides to protect them from his pokes. "You're the meanie! Not me!"
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:47 pm

Abele grinned at his new discovery. "Oh-ho! Are you ticklish~?" Abele laughed gently, hearing Absinthe's reply, confirming his question. So she was ticklish! What was funny was that most of the time, she wore revealing clothes, so you'd think she'd protect those sides. Unless no one ever tried to touch her. Abele got a smirk as his fingers twitched with mischief. "That's interesting," he said slowly.

"Yes, it does! Well, it does to me," he admitted stubbornly, not quite willing to let Absinthe win the fight just yet. "All the colors manage to go together, so ha!" Abele puffed his cheeks, She was so stubborn! He felt the need to disagree until she agreed, but he knew that wouldn't work too well. Though he wasn't too excited with Absinthe found out his soft spot on his head, that happened to be "activated" by tugging on his hair. It was always a very sensitive area, that's why he didn't let too man people touch his head. Chuckling softly, Abele watched Absinthe wiggle and whine and laugh. It was all very amusing to Abele, though it ended whenever Absinthe clutched her sides. Abele watched her with a grin. "Oh I disagree young lady! I find myself to be quite the gentleman."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 9:05 pm

Absinthe glared at Abele when he said he found it interesting that she was ticklish. He could tell what was going through his mind at the moment. Thinking about what she usually wore. Realizing no one really dared to touch her in any form unless she was the first to do it. What she found interesting though was that she had found one of his spots, and that mad her quite happy. She had an advantage against him now.

"Well, you're crazy! I don't see how electric green makeup would go with red! It's like a weird Christmas!" She retorted with, sticking her tongue out at him. She stopped what she was doing when he seemed to stop trying to tickle her once she had grabbed her sides to shield them. She tilted her head a bit as she looked at him, not bothering to get herself up though. "Well when you're tickling a ticklish person I would call that mean! But I do have to admit that you are quite the gentleman... Most of the time." She smirked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 10:00 pm

"A Raver's Christmas!" Abele laughed softly, pointing towards her makeup with a satisfied smile. He loved teasing her, it seemed like such a game at times, especially since she reacted with embarrassment or an equal comment back. Abele stuck his tongue out at Absinthe right back, figuring that they both got equal doses of teasing and playfulness. "By the way, I'm so not crazy! You are."

"Oh, you wound me by calling me mean!" He fell dramatically to the ground with his hand casted over his forehead like in so many movies. He then peeked a violet-eyed glance towards Absinthe, grinning. "I'm such a wonderful gentleman, dude! I have the utmost respect for women. They're, like, precious gems and all that." Well, thanks to Abele's raising anyways. He was taught to be nice to girls. It was just how things were within the Clan. Always respect the women, they know what they're talking about/doing.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 10:40 pm

Absinthe laughed at his statement. It was true really, a raver would use those colors for Christmas likely. She knew she would. She shook her head at him when he said he wasn't crazy. "Yes you are, don't lie to me." She giggled and sat up a bit, leaning on her elbows as she did. She watched him as he laid down next to her dramatically, so she promptly laid back down and looked over at him.

"It's like you're a dramatic drag queen." She stated, hoping that didn't offend him. She reached out and poked his nose and then decided to stroke his hair gently. The spikey redness was very distracting to her. She smiled as he spoke about what he thought about women. It was obvious that he was raised well if he thought about that to women. Either that or gay. She was pretty damn sure he wasn't gay though, unless he was a natural flirt and she was falling for a gay guy. She wouldn't be all the surprised, though with him it didn't all make sense, so it didn't seem very possible.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 10:56 pm

"Such a mean-er," he replied shortly, huffing in a pouty form. His eyes watched her as she moved around a bit, adjusting her body and rolling around. It made him chuckle a bit, raising a hand to run his fingers through his own hair, before dropping the hand on his stomach, where a bit of skin showed due to the fact that his shirt rode up on his fall. Abele didn't mind, though, in fact, he barely noticed.

"Hey, I assure you, I'm not gay! Even if I was, I wouldn't be a drag queen. I'm too fabulous for that," he answered smoothly, not in the least bothered. He raised a hand and flicked her forehead gently after she poked his nose. This made him scrunch his face, glancing at his nose. When Absinthe ran her fingers along his hair, he released a soft sigh, eyes fluttering a bit. She hadn't quite reached his sensitive area, since it was in the back, but it was close enough to give him small tingles of comfort. There was a rumbling in the back of his throat that sounded like a Dragon's purr. "That's soothing," he murmured softly, leaning a bit more into her touch. His lids lowered and a small smile on his face made him seem in a dreamy-like stare, which was pointed at Absinthe.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 11:14 pm

Absinthe watched Abele's movements, loving to see what he was doing. She giggled slightly when she saw that his shirt had ridden up to show his stomach. She could tell that he had a nice stomach just from that, which made her smile. She couldn't help but burst into laughter when he told her he wasn't gay and if he was he would be too fabulous to be a drag queen. This man had a good sense of humor and she loved it. She squeaked when she was flicked in the forehead though, turning her head to glare at him. She didn't appreciate being flicked or poked. "What was that for?"

She tilted her head when she saw him react to her stroking his hair and then to say it was soothing. She smirked a bit and then stopped, rolling herself over until she hit his body. She propped herself up on her elbow and then laid her head on her hand so she could stroke his hair with her other hand. For his hair being so spikey it was surprisingly soft, another thing she liked. It was like she had a list of things she liked about him going in her head.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 11:34 pm

Abele offered a goofy grin as he noticed Absinthe was watching him again. Oops, he meant starring. Her laughter made him tilt his head and stare in wonder. He figured she was laughing about the whole gay thing, but didn't comment on it, just because he didn't feel like being all pouty again. After all, if he made her laugh, then it was enough entertainment. Though, when she glared at him, he felt like he was in some serious trouble. He gave those large violet eyes a bat, then stuck out his lower lip. "I'm sorry, did that hurt?" He wiggled a bit, just enough to reach Absinthe's forehead where he placed a kiss there. "Ta-da! All better."

Abele was slightly surprised when Absinthe got so close just to stroke his hair, but it felt nice, so he decided not to comment on that either, but just enjoyed the feeling with a smile on his face and eyes closed, imagining whatever popped into his mind, all while feeling tingles and soft caresses.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 11:49 pm

Absinthe continued her glaring until she noticed Abele acting to pout again. She stopped and tilted her head to watch him wiggle forward until he kissed her forehead, making her blush yet again today. She smiled at him and stopped the urge from turning into some cute animal and tackling him to death to show her playful side. Instead, she made a weird squealing noise that most likely sounded like something dying to him.

When she was stroking his hair she noticed his eyes had closed and he was just enjoying what she did. A few thoughts crossed her mind and she wasn't sure if an of them would be very smart. Then again, whenever was she smart on these kind of things? She dragged herself into everything if she got just the slightest idea of it, something that annoyed her brother when they were younger and he was trying to keep her out of things. Obviously it didn't really work. She decided to act upon an idea and quickly reached over him to kiss his lips just the slightest before backing away and going back to stroking his hair as if she had done nothing. This again took a lot of effort to look as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 11:52 pm

Abele blinked, seeing Absinthe pausing for a moment, most likely thinking about a way to react, though when a squealing came from her, he started laughing lightly, surprised by the random sound. He certainly never heard it like that, but didn't comment on that fact to not embarrass her. Instead, he just grinned in her direction, winking at her blushing face.

Abele's eyes were closed, but he was definitely listening for an indication that she was tired or didn't want to stroke his hair anymore. When he heard nothing, his mind wandered, thinking of when his mother use to run her fingers through his hair for hours on end to help him calm down after he cried over something. Abele had always been a sensitive boy, poor thing, but stroking his hair always had a positive reaction out of him. Thinking of his mother made other memories come along with it, including the very reason he had those swirling scars along his neck. Abele shivered, trying so hard to think of anything else--that is--until he felt the velvet touch of lips against his own. The red-headed male's brain stopped completely, like the kiss had shocked him, which technically, it had. Slowly, violet eyes were shown, and he turned his head just slightly to look at Absinthe with confusion. Had she really just kissed him, or was that his own imagination?
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 12:38 am

Absinthe laughed at the little wink that Abele gave to her before closing his eyes while she stroke here hair. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him, seeing that he shuddered after thinking about something. She hoped there was nothing wrong, she didn't want to see him upset or anything. She didn't like to see people she cared about upset in any way or form. She was surprised to see how he reacted to her kiss though. She must have been doing a good job at acting like she hadn't done a thing because he seemed to be a little lost and having a battle with himself.

She smiled at him gently when he opened his eyes and turned to look at her. She wasn't entirely sure what to say to him after that, especially with that confused look on his face. She glanced away to watch her hand that was stroking his hair. She realized she was still up against him though, so it would be a little hard to really get out of this situation. She always did these things without thinking.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2013, 12:47 am

Abele rose a brow, tilting his head just slightly as he watched her look away. Apparently, he had imagined that. With a heavy sigh, Abele laid back down, though he kept his eyes open this time, starring at the endless water that rushed towards the edge. He didn't get lost in his thoughts this time. Oh no, no. He was listening for Absinthe. Just to make sure he wasn't going crazy. Then again, he did like Absinthe, so he wondered.

Then, it hit him, he knew what to do. His head turned just slightly to look at Absinthe, a small smile on his face. "You kissed me sideways, now there's a green lipstick on my chin," he chuckled, raising a thumb to his chin and swiping it off, raising his hand to show her the soft green. Aha! He knew he'd have proof. Now, it was only to see her reaction after this. He imagined it would be embarrassed, but wasn't too sure about that. Abele chuckled as he brushed his thumb on his shirt, smearing the green slightly, but removing it from his skin.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:39 am

Absinthe kept herself steady as she watched Abele, still stroking his hair gently. The only difference in what she was doing was that her eyes had gone wide and her face had turned red as she saw him slowly get what she had done and how he could prove it. Curse her green lipstick. She needed to go a day without it and see what happened. That would be new for her. She laughed gently and looked away from him and to the water not too far away as she continued to stroke his hair. She coudln't stop doing it, even if she had just gotten embarrassed by him.

It took her a minute to regain herself so she could look back at him with a smile. She wasn't sure what to really say about the kiss. She wasn't even sure if he would be okay with it. So far it seemed that way, but maybe he just wanted to embarrass her. She knew him by now, but maybe that well enough to know that or not. This frustrated her quickly though and she soon stopped stroking his hair, hoping he was going to say something about it since she had no idea what to say.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:48 am

Abele watched with amusement as Absinthe had an inner struggle with herself. He knew he had caught her with the lipstick; thank goodness he remembered that detail, too, or else he'd be walking around with green lipstick, and he couldn't prove this girl had kissed him. Though, now that he did, he wasn't sure what to do about it. Just watching her struggle was making him feel kind of bad for embarrassing her. After all, he was still a gentleman, and a gentleman was always kind to a lady, no matter what.

Surprised, Abele found himself looking at a smiling Absinthe. Well, she doesn't get too embarrassed then, eh? He knew what she was doing though. He had learned enough about her to figure what she was going to do and when. Like reading a book and getting to know one of the characters; predicting the next move was simple. He decided to go about his own route and raise himself up, finding his hair to be partly slicked back from her stroking, but still piece-y and in his usual formation. He gave her a smile, leaning close. "How about we try that again, hmm? Aim the green for my lips this time," he chuckled, giving her a moment to think about this. He wasn't going to force a kiss on her, even if SHE kissed HIM first.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 2:15 pm

Absinthe continued with her inner battle, seeing tat he wasn't saying or doing about the kiss she had given him and had found out about, even though she tried so hard to keep it a secret. That's hard to do when the other person you're trying to trick is just as smart as you though, maybe even smarter. Two tricksters against each other can be entertaining, but for the individuals it can get annoying and get very old, very quickly. She kept her smile on her face though, even though the inside of her was boiling with frustration.

Since she had placed her hands into her lap when she stopped stroking Abele's hair, she was surprised when he sat up, eye to eye with her because she didn't feel the twitch of his head before he would get up. She stared at his eyes for a moment before hearing what he said to her. She blushed and her eyes flickered away from him for a moment. She was surprised that he wasn't mad about the kiss, but making a cute joke out of it. Though this just ended up embarrassing her even more, she couldn't not take up on this offer. Quickly then, she leaned herself forward enough to graze his lips with hers. She didn't go any further though, hoping he would instead, but she closed her eyes anyway.

(Yay for double negatives!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:28 pm

(*falls over in pain* Double Negatives . . . *twitch*)

Abele smirked lightly, a thin brow rose in amusement. Watching Absinthe was nothing shorter than amusing. She just had so many expressions and Abele was able to read each one. He had an instinct like that,plus,he knew Absinthe pretty well considering how much they hung out with each other. While awaiting her decision, Abele took that change to actually take a look at Absinthe's face. A heart shaped structure, cheekbones not exactly sharp, but noticeable. Really bright eyes danced with thought, endlessly telling Abele stories and opinions. Eye shadow framed the orbs, as well as the delicate deer dots that seemed almost painted onto her skin. Just above that were her brows, just perfect in every way. Absinthe was certainly a stunning girl, and her "strange" style just created more of a unique aura about her. She was one to gaze at, to ponder about.

The male so close to her did admit to a bit of fantasizing himself. Sure, he's imagined a day spent with her; and it was mostly that way. With a soft pout, Abele focused himself again to Absinthe and her current position. He noticed her lean in, and blinked slowly. Just a soft touch, a mere press of the lips. It was over before it began, and Abele was never okay with early endings. He screwed up his expression to one of curiosity, then leaned a bit after Absinthe's face, seeing her eyes closed. She was expecting him to kiss her back. Well, who was he to deny such a pleading expression? Though, it's a bit of guilty pleasure for himself. "Such a cute kid," he chuckled, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke, in a slow tease. He then sealed their lips together, bringing a full on, proper kiss to note. He made sure to lean back just enough, in case Absinthe wanted to pull away at anytime. Though, that still didn't stop Abele's hand from finding one of hers and lacing their fingers loosely, a sort of unasked question on the finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: