Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Abele Valentino
Scout

The Lakes Edge - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Apr 2013, 10:28 pm

(*falls over in pain* Double Negatives . . . *twitch*)

Abele smirked lightly, a thin brow rose in amusement. Watching Absinthe was nothing shorter than amusing. She just had so many expressions and Abele was able to read each one. He had an instinct like that,plus,he knew Absinthe pretty well considering how much they hung out with each other. While awaiting her decision, Abele took that change to actually take a look at Absinthe's face. A heart shaped structure, cheekbones not exactly sharp, but noticeable. Really bright eyes danced with thought, endlessly telling Abele stories and opinions. Eye shadow framed the orbs, as well as the delicate deer dots that seemed almost painted onto her skin. Just above that were her brows, just perfect in every way. Absinthe was certainly a stunning girl, and her "strange" style just created more of a unique aura about her. She was one to gaze at, to ponder about.

The male so close to her did admit to a bit of fantasizing himself. Sure, he's imagined a day spent with her; and it was mostly that way. With a soft pout, Abele focused himself again to Absinthe and her current position. He noticed her lean in, and blinked slowly. Just a soft touch, a mere press of the lips. It was over before it began, and Abele was never okay with early endings. He screwed up his expression to one of curiosity, then leaned a bit after Absinthe's face, seeing her eyes closed. She was expecting him to kiss her back. Well, who was he to deny such a pleading expression? Though, it's a bit of guilty pleasure for himself. "Such a cute kid," he chuckled, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke, in a slow tease. He then sealed their lips together, bringing a full on, proper kiss to note. He made sure to lean back just enough, in case Absinthe wanted to pull away at anytime. Though, that still didn't stop Abele's hand from finding one of hers and lacing their fingers loosely, a sort of unasked question on the finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 12:04 am

While Absinthe argued with herself she couldn't help but stare at Abele and just look at him. There was something about him that was drawing her in more and more as they hung out. It was almost starting to drive her insane. He was so beautiful, in a very handsome way. From afar he was so intimidating, but as soon as you came near him you could see how sweet he really is. She was almost afraid to ever see him mad, to see all of this go away. It was kind of like seeing Suki mad, but she got frustrated enough that it wasn't as much a surprise. People that were always so sweet were the scariest when they were really mad. She couldn't help but ponder if she could ever make him mad with something she did. She did screw up a lot, in which her brother got mad at her about plenty of times, though never as bad as her father would.

With all of the thoughts going through her head of so many different things, it wasn't surprising she was shocked when he moved. And now that they were so close, all of those thoughts were suddenly stopping. Her whole body paused when she was waiting for him to kiss her back. When he spoke to her, she somewhat shuddered. Feeling his lips that close to hers was intoxicating. When he finally brought the kiss in to close her entire body reacted. She flushed a deep red, clashing with the greens she wore. She tensed up even more than she already was, finding it almost difficult to breath. Her lips pressed harder against his as she deepened the kiss and her hand that was found by his wrapped around his big hand as best she could. Her other hand made its way up his arm and to the side of his neck, pressing her fingertips into his skin around the wonderful looking scar that was there. She had never asked how he got it, but she was very curious. Her legs were last to react, pushing under herself to make herself a bit taller so she could lean into him as they kissed, not exactly wanting it to end.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 10:35 pm

Abele hummed quietly when the felt the soft digits of Absinthe's hand entwined with his. A soft chuckle escaped his lips at Absinthe's enthusiasm, noticing how quickly she responded. It was actually very adorable. His soft violet eyes slid shut, just barely peeking through the lashes. It was entrancing to see her face and how she looked so innocent. Abele's free hand rose, brushing the tips of his fingers against her jawline in small strokes, trailing down her throat and back up again, merely tickling her skin with his grazing. As Absinthe's hand touched his scar, Abele let out a growl, just against Absinthe's lips. That was a sensitive area, so now it was tingling with just her mere touch. It didn't hurt, it was just a surprising field. 

With Absinthe above him, Abele had to lean back just a bit, almost arching his back to meet her lips again. It was another soft press of the lips, but Abele knew Absinthe would deepen it if she wished. The hand that was touching her face moved to palm the back of her head, feeling the soft tresses and rubbing his fingertips gently into her skull. This was the broken tension. They finally got passed the awkward feelings and made a move. Though Abele has to admit it was a huge turn on that Absinthe had made the first move. There were a few moments of peaceful, moving lips before a soft smack followed, indicating Abele had pulled back just slightly, his eyes focused on the face slightly taller than his own. A small smile crossed his features. "So I assume you want to be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 11:18 pm

Absinthe's hair began to stand on end as she shuddered from Abele's touch on her jaw and neck. This was all a bit new to her. Sure, there had been plenty of drunk nights as the club where she got into it with a few guys here and there, maybe even a few girls she couldn't remember, but it was never like this. She was completely sober, except for maybe Abele's intoxicating personality getting to her. She had never had a boyfriend, let alone gone on a date that wasn't at the club. His growl quickly brought her away from her thoughts though. She jumped a bit, her lips coming apart for a moment before they fell back into his. She wasn't sure what made him do that, but it somewhat scared her. Hopefully he would explain to her.

She went back into the kiss quickly, smiling into it was he put his hand on the back of her head. She starting to sit herself back down, only to have him pull away and look at her, making her stop. She stared at him for a moment before hearing what he said. Her eyes went wide and she slowly sat all the way down this time so she could look up at him instead. A red color spread across her cheeks. She was warmer now, feeling a bit hot in the jean jacket she wore. She wasn't entirely sure how to reply to him. Did she want to be his girlfriend? She wasn't sure how this all went. "I... I don't know. Do you want me to be?" She asked with curiosity and confusion in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 11:30 pm

Abele lifted a brow, still a soft smile etching his features. She was so adorable when confused. It definitely a hooking trait. Abele pursed his lips, trying to think on his feet with her uncertainty. "Well," he began, raising a hand to gently curve around her cheek, not to lift her face forcefully, but to simply give her some physical establishment. "You made the first move on me, doe-eyes. I assume you've never done that before?" His voice rumbled with masculinity as he spoke to her, adding that charming accent and rolling his tongue on the appropriate words. He gave a soft smile, thumb grazing her blushing cheek.

"You kissed so passionately though," he murmured, almost more to himself than her. He gently moved his head down, merely taking her lips in a soft, short kiss before pulling back. His violet orbs watched her carefully, while his piercing tongue swept across his own bottom lip. "Your lips taste like emotions on another level." A soft chuckle escaped his lips, which were placed so delicately beside her ear. His breath was warm, cooing over simple words and yet, it all sounded like melting honey glaze. "I do find you very attractive in more ways than one. However, uncertainty in your party is to be expected." In a soft movement, Abele was lying on his back in the grass, a few strands tossed carelessly into his face and those eyes looking so thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 11:46 pm

Absinthe opened her mouth for a moment to reply to him, but quickly closed it when she listened to his accent while he stroked her cheek. He took her breath away so easily. When he moved to kiss her again she watched him. Barely hearing what he had to say, she slipped away into the small and short kiss. Her head even tilted up as he parted again and began to speak. Her eyes barely opening as she stared up at him. Everything he said was making her mind reel and the other things were so true. She didn't mean to be confused about all of this, or uncertain. She felt like she was letting him down almost.

When he was suddenly laying down, staring up at the sky, she realised that she hadn't replied to a thing he had said to her. She stared down at him. Where did she start with all of this? First she needed to get more comfortable she decided. She slipped her jacket off and then criss cross her legs as she sat next to him, tracing patters on his wrist that was closest to her. "No. I haven't done this before. The only time I've done these sort of things I was drunk and at The Pulse or clubs in Australia." She looked over at him, still tracing patterns, but now in his palm. "I'm very attracted to you. I just don't know how to go about this. You should help me." She mumbled the past part to herself, looking down at what she was doing to his palm.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 12:01 am

Since Abele was laying down, eyes focused on a passing cloud, he didn't notice Absinthe's mindless staring as she thought things through. He was mainly thinking to himself and what he knows about her. As his mind reeled, he heard the shuffling of Absinthe's jacket, and his friend shifting to get comfortable. For a moment, Abele was looking at her, observing the stain of blush across her cheekbones. It really lit up her deer orbs and makeup. He tried not to stare, really. She was just so cute. A soft intake of breath was almost silent, followed by Abele's eyes drifting to his hand, which was being marked by Absinthe's invisible ink that leaked from her finger, though nothing formed from her hand, Abele saw intricate patterns and swirls of emotion. That's what he's always good at; reading emotions.

Another sigh left his lips, just as Absinthe finished her last sentence. He smirked lazily, feeling rather cocky when she admitted his appearance was attractive. He didn't know if he should call her out on that silent bit she tried to hide, but thought against it. Instead, he let his eyelashes flutter to a close, that stupid smile still hanging on his lips. "Well, since we both find each other attractive, why not give it a shot? I doubt you're the type go just hookup with a sensitive soul such as I," he traded softly, chuckling a bit afterwards. The free hand that rested by his hips rose up and tucked beneath the messy red hair, sourcing as a temporary pillow of sorts while he laid in waiting of her answer.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 12:18 am

Absinthe closed her eyes now, stopping her tracing as she thought about everything. What was there to loose by being his girlfriend? The only thing that could happen is she got hurt by her first boyfriend at the age of 20 and move on. Otherwise, it all seemed good to her. He seemed to want to be with her, all she had to do was say yes. So why wasn't it that easy? She opened her yes and looked over at him, seeing that lazy half smirk, half smile on his face. "I find you attractive in more ways than one, just as you do to me. And that's not like me at all. Again, I've only done things while drunk that I barely remember, and trust me that the other party in those cases were also drunk and most likely don't remember either. And if they do, they're bragging to their friends that they fooled around to the owner of The Pulse." She laughed gently, shrugging.

She put her palm face down on top of this, staring down at how much bigger his hand was compared to hers. All she had to do was say yes. It was simple and easy. This crazy part in her knew how to really tell him though. She didn't know where it was all coming from, his personality and everything about him must have really been intoxicating her. She leaned down and gripped his hand as she reached to kiss him gently on the lips, pulling back afterwards. She stayed closed to him and smiled down at him. "I'm going to say yes. I do want to be your girlfriend. As long as you want to be my boyfriend." She chuckled slightly and tilted her head.

Last edited by Absinthe on Fri 17 May 2013, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 12:33 am

Abele clicked his tongue once, not bothering to open his eyes and see what particular expression Absinthe wa sporting. "Well that wouldn't be nice of them at all. I would be so lucky to punch one of them," he replied with a cool tone, relaxing a bit more and letting his body rest. Maybe it was the fact he only trusted Absinthe, but he could even sleep around her and not be bothered. Usually he wouldn't dare to even close his eyes for too long. You do that, and you'll get a scar just like his own, he thought to himself, mentally warning others even if his voice didn't say anything. To clear his mind, Abele let his eyes open and glance at his hand, which now had the comfort of Absinthe's. Hus fingers twitched, curling to gently touch Absinthe's hand. It was so small and delicate. He was sure he could break something just by squeezing too hard.

Her voice was there again, accompanied by the sweet taste of her lips. The smirk from. Wire was back, along with a spark in his eyes. "Awesome," he cooed softly, letting a yawn almost escape his lips. He quickly moved his hand to grasp Absinthe's waist, pulling her down beside him gently, curling his head towards hers. There was a light chuckle from him. "Hope you don't mind. I feel a bit tired," he told her in a hushed tone, eyes falling to give her a low-lidded look.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Jun 2013, 4:47 pm

Absinthe laughed and shook her head at him. "No need to punch them. I don't mind if they are doing that. But again, it is most likely none of them remember anything." She watched as he started to relax next to her, making her smile down at him. She could tell that he only did that because he trusted her. That meant a lot to her, because it seemed only her family, and even them not always, trusted her. She watched his eyes open again and a light blush crept up her cheeks. She gripped his hand gently as he felt his fingers curl around her hand. His hands felt so comforting to her and she loved it.

Seeing Abele yawn made Absinthe yawn as well, not noticing that he was about to drag her down with him. She squealed when his hand touched her waist and pulled her down next to him. She opened her mouth to say something, but ended up staring at him as she was laying next to him on top of his arm, staring at his eyes. She closed her mouth and smiled, nodding to him. She didn't mind that he was tired, that only meant she could stare at him a little more. She nudged him gently with her head when he gave her one of her favorite looks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: