Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lakes Edge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:30 pm

Aella sighed some and shook her head, "You just haven't seen enough." She blinked a few times as she saw the blood on Cynthia and asked in a worried tone, "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:33 pm

"I have yet to protect my skills.." she answers both of Aella's statements with that sentence. Her hair slips from it's pony tail, sliding infront of her mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:34 pm

Aella scowled a bit and said quietly, "I don't quite understand.....did I cause it?" She wasn't sure how she herself could have done it, but she was still worried that she had.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:40 pm

"no.. You didn't." she says faintly.

"it's a side effect. More or less." she takes a small breath. "when I use my magic, it hits me back.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:42 pm

Aella sighed some, "Why do you do it then...? I probably just don't understand how you feel, though." She stared at her reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:47 pm

"what would I be if I stopped using my magic?" she retorts, her lip trembling from behind her mask. "an ugly girl? Who quit?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:49 pm

Aella grew slightly upset at Cynthia's comment and let go of her knees and gently took a hold of Cynthia's shoulders, looking her directly in the eyes even though she knew she wouldn't see her, "Listen to me. You are not ugly. And anyone who says otherwise are the blind ones."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:52 pm

"im blind and even I know that I am ugly. Perhaps you need to have your eyes examined as well Aella." she lifts her hand and removes her mask showing the scars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:54 pm

Aella frowned deeply, reaching up to gently touch Cynthia's face, "I can see perfectly fine, and I do not see anything ugly about you. I think you're a very beautiful girl."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:58 pm

"you're blind" she whispers, dropping her head as a blood red tear drips down her cheek. She sighs heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:00 pm

Aella felt hurt by Cynthia's words and the fact she wouldn't believe her and she gently wiped away the tears she was crying and gently touched her forehead against her's in a friendly manner, "Why will you not believe me...?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:08 pm

"because even my dearest brother told me I was ugly. As did all Berlin.." she whispers, "Adolf was alright with my looks, but he was a madman.." her eyes close a dark frown on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 11:10 pm

Aella's eyes narrowed slightly, "They're all wrong...." She gently touched her nose to Cynthia's before pulling her face away, "I would never lie about such a thing..." She sighed some and turned her head to look at the water.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 3:59 pm

"maybe.." she replies quietly, her hands clasping together to grip onto her mask. she didnt believe Aella. Of course, why would she? after years upon years of being told she was hidious, and hiding her face? it would take more than simple words to change her opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

Aella sighed and looked back to Cynthia, "What do I have to do for you to believe me?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:04 pm

"I haven't a clue." she says under her breath, dropping her head as her hair covers her face. her eyes close, as a sigh flows through her.

She grips harder onto her mask, her nails digging into it. she frowns, her lips persue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 8:11 pm

Aella blinked a few times and gently placed her hands over Cynthia's before gently taking a hold of her mask and pulling it away, "Calm down."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 9:08 pm

Without realizing, Cynthia's fingernails dig deep into her own palms once the mask was taken. She seems to tense up completely.

"Calm..? Is anyong in this world ever calm?" she almost hisses, but it was mearly unintentional
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 4:33 pm

Aella's eyes narrowed and she stood up, throwing the mask so it landed right in front of Cynthia as she stood and brushed herself off, turning and beginning to walk away as she said harshly, "I can't stand to be near you right now. You can't bother even trying to see any good right now."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:11 pm

Cynthia turns her head sharply to aella, muttering a few small words under her breath. then saying them louder. "Sie haben eine Wunde, jetzt wollen wir sehen. was nützt es mir in (you have a wound, now let us see. what good there is in me)" she spoke in her natural german language, her red eyes seeing the wound that she had been making earlier.

as the words leave her mouth, the wound reopens, blood flowing like water from Aella's wrist. Cynthia frowns but looks joyful. "How can i see good.. when i have only known bad?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:19 pm

Aella gasped as her wrist began to bleed again and she wrapped her other hand around it, holding tightly onto it in a failed attempt to slowly the bleeding, "And you think I haven't seen that much bad? I was held in a cage since I was eight. I was treated like an animal at the zoo. Forced to feed on human beings. Though, I was able to see the good in people. I saw the good in Vanessa. You...? Maybe I should just give up." She glanced over her shoulder at Cynthia then began to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:22 pm

"It will not stop.." she says quietly, her eyes closing. under her breath she mutters a few things as the bleeding of Aella's wrist stops.

"You can stop trying.. i cannot be helped. It is good that, you have self happiness. congradulations" she mutters turning her head back to the lake. with a small mutter she drops into the water, submerging herself completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:31 pm

Aella turned again as her wrist stopped bleeding and blinked in shock as she saw Cynthia disappear beneath the surface of the water and she hurried over, quickly dropping into the water behind her and pulling her up and back onto the land, "What the hell are you doing!?"
(sorry, internet failed)
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:34 pm

(its cool beans =)

Cynthia's red eyes look upward blankly. "i believe it should be i, asking that question." she says quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:37 pm

Aella looked down at Cynthia, her hair dripping a bit of water onto her face, "Don't give me that. What the hell were you thinking?" Her voice was slightly raised from being frightened.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

"I cannot bleed to death. I'm not a very stable woman you know." she says quietly, then gives a small laugh.

"Weren't you giving up?" she says, feeling a droplet of water hit her face, she reaches up knowing that Aella's face was near. she touched her cheek. 'she's all wet..'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: