Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Lakes Edge

Go down 
+7
Aimi Jutsuki
Akito
Evan Greer
Susanoo
Kyuzo Mamoru
Cookie
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Scout

The Lakes Edge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:40 pm

"I cannot bleed to death. I'm not a very stable woman you know." she says quietly, then gives a small laugh.

"Weren't you giving up?" she says, feeling a droplet of water hit her face, she reaches up knowing that Aella's face was near. she touched her cheek. 'she's all wet..'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:45 pm

Aella sighed a few times as she grew a bit calmer, but then her voice cracked slightly as her suspicions were confirmed of what Cynthia was up to, "Well.....don't do it again....you scared me..." She looked down at her and blinked a few times as she touched her cheek and said softly, "I said maybe I should....not that I would."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:54 pm

"I'll wait until you give up on me then." she smiles lightly, before it vanishes into a blank expression.

Cynthia situates herself so she can sit up and grab her mask, putting it back on.

"So tell me.. how did the love of yours find you?" she asks, trying to change the subject
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 7:57 pm

Aella sighed a bit, but went along with Cynthia, answering her question, "Well....I was in the asylum reading, and she found me. I don't really know how, but she did....you know, I didn't even know her name until that day."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:01 pm

"Oh? tell me more.." she insists trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:03 pm

Aella sighed, "You don't really want to know more, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:05 pm

"If you'll tell me." she says quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

Aella blinked, having thought she didn't really care, "Well....we spoke and....she loves me too."
(Brb dinner)
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:09 pm

"Oh?" she smiles behind her mask, her red eyes staying on aella. even though she couldnt see her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:21 pm

Aella shrugged some and pulled her knees up to her chest once again and placed her chin on them, "I don't really know what else to say....I'm not really used to talking like this."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:23 pm

"Me either.." she says quietly, "But im trying.." her eyes close and she dips her feet back into the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:24 pm

Aella smiled some and said quietly, "Thank you." Her clothes were clinging to her body since she was still wet and as a breeze went through she shivered.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:26 pm

"Heat the blood.. heat the body.." she mutters, as the blood within aella begins to boil warming her up, but not damaging her viens. she smiles and lowers her head, her black hair clinging to her mask due to the wetness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:30 pm

Aella blinked as she began to warm up and looked at Cynthia, "How did you know I was cold...?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:32 pm

"Your blood. i can smell it.. it has a distinct smell when it's cold and warm.." she says quietly, her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:34 pm

Aella smiled a bit, "Well, that's pretty cool...." She blinked a bit and couldn't help but stumble back to the topic as she asked softly, "Why did you try to off yourself...?"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:36 pm

"It doesnt work on me." she laughs a little, her fingers twitching in her lap. she kicks her feet and listens to aella's heartbeat. not really knowing what to say at this point. she was knew at the 'firned' talk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:39 pm

Aella sighed a bit and frowned, "You didn't quite answer my question." Her heart was beating unusual slow, especially for her mood as she kept her knees pulled to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:44 pm

(read it wrong xD)

She shakes her head slowly. "I've been alive for a long time, it's a curse. this blood magic of mine." she sighs, "I want to die before it gets out of control."

she shrugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 8:55 pm

(Lol it's fine. Sorry about taking so long. The internet was acting up again.)

Aella sighed some and scooted a bit closer to Cynthia, gently placing an arm around her shoulders, "Yeah but....some people care about you..."
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 9:54 pm

"Some people? like, one person" she says with a laugh, her eyes closing again.

she moves her feet in the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 10:00 pm

Aella blinked some, "Yeah, well....that one person likes you a lot!"
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 7:32 am

She can't help but lean against Aella. "thank you" she mumbles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 12:50 pm

Aella smiled softly and gently rubbed Cynthia's arm in a friendly way since her arm was already around her shoulders, "It's no problem."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 1:42 pm

Kyuzo blinked to the water as he could swear he caught sight of some fish in the water. He had irk marks on his face for he had a wooden katana and not a fishing rod, now knowing his problem he would have to do it the old fashioned yet hard way. With his hands. Kyuzo fixed his kimono bondments that lift his sleeves along with his pants and stepping in the water he reached his hands in hoping to catch a fish or two to snack on.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 1:47 pm

Kyuzo jumped he thought he saw something and when he went to grab it a fish which was rather large splashed him hard in the face knocking his hair ribbon out of his raven hair making it all go over his face and he yelled. "You baka!" Kyuzo started punching the water, it was easy to make him mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lakes Edge   The Lakes Edge - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lakes Edge
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: