Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 12 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 12 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 12 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Market Center - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:20 pm

Mori boinked as he listened to the boy witha look of complete disinterest then finally just sighed as he came to a stop behind the shop, the alley a little dark. He listened for any sounds of footsteps other than their own before letting go of the angel's arm and turning to look at it. His lips parted allowing his voice to flow out very bluntly as if he was tired of the boy's stalling to tell his name. He didn't care what Mori was called but it was started to become irritating how the angel was.
"Just tell me your name, idiot."
His black eyes narrowed and yet still full, endless like a black pool or an endless sky with no stars as he stared at the angel for another second then...came back the foolish grin. He grabbed the angel's wrist and pulled him along as he spoke again in that aloof, carefree way.
"Or else I'll find something more embarrassing to call you."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:34 pm

Phantom ignored the neko's rant at him. And stared into the back of the neko's head.

''Do you have a personality disorder?''

He spoke noting how quick his mood changes but this time Phantom feet were firmly panted on the ground as if he was like a bolder that couldn't be dragged about as he yanked his arm back. What was it if this neko and dragging him. Phantom Sapphire eye glowed in the dark, as it always did after all he IS twilight. Light in the dark and Dark in the light. the thin line between the too.

''If you really must know my name, I'll give you my last name. Onna.''

As he spoke his last name ONNA it meant woman in japanese yet he spoke it stone cold, he was quiet proud of it really, related the Japanese Snow Witch, with the icy kiss. Yet he didn't move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:50 pm

Mori shrugged,not exactly sure how to answer that question since it could honestly be just that but he wouldn't be telling the angel that anytime soon. He jerked to a stop seeing how the boy wasn't intent on moving anywhere anytime soon so he looked back, his grip on the boy's wirst loosening some. He noticed the change in his eyes and let his cat ears flick back into his hair nearly disappearing from sight as he watched him with a blank expression, not sure how to answer. Sarcastically, or seriously. Sarcastically or seriously. Sarcastic. Serious. Sarcastic. Serious. Sarcastic? The neko smiled at him, not a smirk, not a grin but simply a satisfied smile as he tilted his head lightly.
"See? That wasn't so hard now was it?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 3:55 pm

The angel couldn't help but glare at the neko. The glare was a simply enough said to classify as a HELL YES!
Phantom turned his body to walk away from the ally to the Market Center? But was their too do over their, he stared blanky at that direction and beyond the simple building on the other side of the street. He didn't turn his head or move forward just stared a head of him, his back to the neko.

Why was he even here? In a back ally way going to get into a candy shop? Why? Cause of this damn neko!

It was the neko's fault..

He clearly summed up the answer. Due he didn't question why he allowed himself to be dragged away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 11:57 am

Mori munched on a cookie which he had snatched from inside the bakery and tried not to snicker at the expression Onna gave him so he looked to the side with the cookie still in his mouth. It has been a long time since Mori had been annoying to anyone and it felt good in a way but he knew he shouldn't push it too far. He distinctly knew that Onna was bored and he scratched the back of his head also feeling like the level of excitement was depleting.
"Hm...Where to?"
Mori asked aloud to no one in particular but it was also a trap in a way wondering if Onna would answer or not.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

Phantom stared still out of the ally way, he started to walk towards the road again after hearing Mori Akuto speak. He did not answer, for two reason, He thought the neko was talking to himself and secondly he wanted to leave this ally way and look up.

He walked past a beggar while walking out of the Ally way, he stopped infront of it and stared down emotionlessly at the male beggar. When he was staring down at the beggar, he felt taller and looked taller as well almost like he had grown a foot or two. You could almost with a creative mind picture him with white wings, after all he was standing in the dark but the light was still shining down at him.

''Humans, always struggling aren't you..''

He spoke more to himself then old ragged shocked beggar who stared up at him as he was sent by god.. Which is not really right, He rebelled against god, yet still defended his race.
Which is why he has gray wings.

The in-betweener.

Phantom stared at the beggar when crouched down on the walls of his feet the human can see the eye patch under his hair. Even if the human kinda stunk, he ignored it, after all he was planning to protect the human race, unlike the other creatures who wanted to fight against the humans, he was going to help the humans.

The beggar head hung forward and putting his dirty smudged hands to gather, dirty finger nails and all. He was praying to himself, almost a natural response to be in an angels presence.

He had forgotten that the neko was in the ally way. As Phantom was crouched down casted half in light and in darkness infront of the beggar who was muttering a prays to him or was it to god?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:39 pm

Mori blinked as he heard Onna again and looked to see the Angel kneeling by some old beggar that smelt awful and made the neko scrunch up his nose and stare distastefully as he continued to watch silently. His ears were pulled back and he placed his beanie hat over his head and hid his tail from sight. What was Onna doing? He grabbed his katana from his messenger bag and carefully followed but kept to the shadows, wondering what was going on. Why would the angel help out some old human who smelt as if close to dying from all the wretched stuff he ate and rolled around in. Mori himself despised humans and did not trust them, not anymore. He didn't like what was going on with everything as in the war, even Sani he was still cautious of...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:58 pm

Phantom stared at the beggar. His sapphire eye was looking at his man's soul. The man had sins, but nothing major like murder, yet he has stolen, yet it was understand able in his current condition. The Beggar had a wooden Right leg, his daughter wanted nothing to do with him due to he was no more employed, and that means he could never buy his daughter the lasts fashion scenes along with his wife currently died about a month ago.

''Here.. ''

He was holding a freshly Gordan Round Loaf. Where did Phantom get it? Well while the neko was be distracted Phantom did some good and brought the bread orignally it was going to be for his supper with his tomato soup which he was planning to buy later, but the hungry man hadn't eatten for almost a week, the man might as well have it. People will look at a beggar in disgust. But a Dead rotting body will be ignored still the stench can't be taken anymore.

The beggar starts rejecting yet Sapphire eye glowed powerfully. Almost as if he was insulted, this human shouldn't reject his help. He was giving it freely to his man. A dark look crossed his face almost evilness, the man quickly accepts the bread hoping not to be struck down and beaten to the brink of death.

So the soft loaf was exchanged by hands easily. Phantom didn't seen to mind if he got his hands dirty due to the beggar.

''Theirs a homeless shelter thirty-five minutes down the road. They'll take you in. After all Sir, There is a storm coming tonight.''

He chuckled slight at the thought of the storm, that'll be some angels and gods in heaven having fits hearing that Phantom Onna had walked straight out and free fallen down to earth in soon to be dark times.

The beggar stared at Phantom as if he truly was a god. Loose for words. the man pprayed the boy a good future which Phantom rolled his eyes at, sure he was kind but no praying will help him. After all he was an angel right? Angel's pray for eachother? Thats unheard of.. They just send their crappy hope to eachother.

Phantom stood up in one fluid motion and turned and looked down the ally way to where the neko was.

''You Judge too quickly.''

Was all he said, staring banky without a care, of what just happened. While Starig at the neko in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:27 pm

"You judge too quickly."
Mori visibly twitched upon the comment and a dark look, a hateful look crossed his face. It was not aimed at Onna,no it was aimed at someone far worse than this angel. Someone that no longer existed...A smirk appeared on his face and he let out a chuckle, the dark look passing as if it had never appeared on the neko's young features. Yeah, he judged very quickly, sterotype if you must. He was a teenager after all...and a trained killer. Mori just shrugged innoccently as he watched the old man walk away with his unfortunes that the neko could care less about. He looked away for a moment, any expression on his face now gone blank and hidden deep inside of him.
You trust too easily...hehe.
The neko held back a shudder and glared silently at the floor before coming out of the shadows, his hands moving to resting inside his pockets. The scent of the old dirty man now gone though he could smell traces still on Onna.
"Yes. I do."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:42 pm

Phantom turned and looked back out the ally way watching the fleeting back of the old man.
Silently knowing that the old man was going to dye in three weeks.. He might as well enjoy the little points of life he had left. It made Phantom wonder.. Why do living creatures cry over the dead? Their tears aren't like Phoenix tears.. So knowing the neko as already lost one, that lyes within the angel asleep for forever. He decidded to ask the neko..

''Why do beings cry over death? why cry over something that no matter how many tears you cry, no life will turn to the body? Why did You Cry over his bloody body?''

Phantom looked over his shoulder towards the neko. HIS he spoke that instead of the sleeping soul's name Kirin Shim. The Slave to Eternity.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:08 pm

Mori's eyes were calm up till Onna had mention a 'He'. That was when his eyes flashed a shocking red, completly different from what his emotionless black usually gave off. The red was full of anger, frustration, and perhaps a bit of saddness but the negative feelings were the overall emotion. His hand gripped tighter of the sheath of the katana and he forced himself to calm but his eyes were still a bloody red.
"We cry...because there is nothing we can do. Its instinctual because what can we do? Sit there and act as if everything is alright?!"
The neko's fur could be rising but with his neko traits hidden, no one could tell.
...Nothing you can do while your loved ones fall to the ground dead...Because of you...unlucky black cat...
These flickers were starting to get worse so Mori shut his eyes and looked away for a moment as he tried to regain himself which was failing hoplessly.
"Angels and Demons alike. Do you care about anything other than yourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:43 pm

Phantom watched the neko speak in almost anger, sadness and possibly regret?
After all Angel's weren't given birth too, they were created in many different ways as for Phantom he was a merge of a few souls to make his whole soul, yet He has given the pleasure to the sleeping eternal soul in him, to stay living inside of him but forever in a slumber yet willing to share memories and thoughts with eachother.

Yet Phantom, knew the sleeping Kirin's soul, never thought words to the gray angel. Only Memories.

''I care.. For My Lady.''

He spoke turning his body to look at Mori, noting his hair/fur has risen up when the neko spoke.
His Lady? My Lady? His Guardian. Lady Cero.. He would protect her, yet also one of the reason why Kirin's soul lyes within him, due to Lady Cero being the former Eternals friend.

''And for the sleeping slumber within me.''

He spoke about Kirin's soul now. Yet he never mentioned a word about his Japanese snow witch/Queen who was his own blood-related family member who was left, His aunty. He knew that his aunty didn''t need his care or want it so he didn't give it.

Phantom spoke calmly as ever.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

Mori stared at the ground hard not wanting to look at Onna or let him see the waves of pain in his eyes, regret perhaps guilt was building up inside of him. He was going to be alone, everyone would die around him, and then finally, Mori was destined to die a painful death...No, he wasn't allowed to think those thoughts. He couldn't let the man's words overpower him and lead him down the planned path.
"Oh really? Then what would you do if either of those things were to disappear? To die? Would you cry? Would you feel remorse? Would you feel guilt? Would you feel anything at all?..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 9:04 pm

''I do not understand much about emotions. But over my possession.. I generally know the feeling of being loved, like, dislike, anger and rebel. I'm not a holy or dark, so i don't know what will happen to me. I don't even know if my kind dies or fade in time and religion. So my words can not help you. Yet none of these possessions can leave heaven or myself.''

He spoke the honest truth. He might be an angel but he was still young and thats why he questions others about sayings, quotes and emotions due to the fact, he did not understand it.
He cared for human existence for such a race to perish into nothingness would be a shame, humans have and had been fight for their survival since their dawn of time.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 9:23 pm

Mori listened to Onna's words silently, an Angel cannot die but they can be reborn if they choose. He didn't mean to think that, it felt like an automatic definition since he studied and researched whatever he found even the slightest bit interesting or to his curiousity. He finally looked to Onna, his eyes now a dull black again, normal as it would be said. The neko had a sneaking suspicion of just how old the angel was, his hands deep inside his pocket.
"...How old are you, Onna-san? In an Angel's perspective."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 8:31 am

''Age is nothing, even being young as a fledgling it means nothing to me. I know where I stand in this up coming war and what i need to do.''

Phantom was patient being young and with the gift of patients too wait for something -after all he still is young, yet not much patients as a saint but he was getting their.-
He was waiting.. his mind was set on finding Rinsania Inibia, The human who came from Rome and also know as... Sani.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:10 am

Mori sighed slightly and had the faintest want to flick his ears in light annoyance as he rolled his eyes up to the heavens then back to Onna. Was it seriously that difficult to at least give him a straight answer after given an easy question. The neko didn't see it that way so he remained quiet for the time being as he then lasped into another question. Mori leaned on the wall and stared at the floor for a few more minutes before meeting Onna's gaze again.
"What exactly is that you need to do? So there's a war coming up, its been here before and it will probably come again so why is this one so important?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 9:23 am

''I am not wise, so i can't answer that such of question.''

Phantom blinked, of course he was not going to tell this neko straight out what he was going to down, what sort of fool would? After all he's only seen war from a different perspective, then actually been in one. He was Rebellious, it was in his nature, The term for Phantom is

one- who haunts a lonely road

two- something illegal, that is done by an unknown being.

three- transaction that has been invented for fraudulent purposes but that does not really exist, like non-relgious people do not believe in angels.

Four- a figment of ones imagination.

Yet his first name could always be replaced with Ghost, Spirit, chimera, vision, a shade, a wraith..

Yes Phantom kinda does live by his name. He Rebels against god and does the opposite to most beings would do, just for curiosity and fun.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 1:20 pm

Mori glared pointedly at Onna, half ready to strangle the poor kid to death or worse...They wouldn't notice an angel missing up in heaven would they? He struggled to keep his thoughts nonviolent so he took out another cookie and nibbled on, leaving the chocolate coated treat in his mouth as he looked away once again. Honestly, this game was becoming tiring. The neko glanced up to the sky wondering what he was going to next. Maybe visit some old places or perhaps go check out the asylum. He glanced to Onna, equally curious as to what the kid had in mind but didn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

Phantom turned and walked out of the allyway, he kept walking into the light. Not caring if his eye hurt from the sudden exposure of light. He looked up to the moon again. Wondering if he had enough time to get some more fresh bread today.

So he turned his head to the left, looking down the street and with no saying goodbye or acknowledge the neko that he was leaving he walked off down the street the the bread stand again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:16 pm

Mori watched Onna leave silently, not saying a word though he was extremly tempted to say say goodbye using -chan and to see how many crowds they could stir. Controlling himself with a sly smirk, he walked out of the alley and to the different direction towards a new place with his tail flicking behind him in a bored yet amused manner.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:47 pm

Phantom brought the loaf of fresh soft gordan bread again. He easily aoarted away telling the human to keep the change. Phantom kept walking looking down at the loaf which was wrapped up in a brown paper bag, still warm against his neutral hands.

He halts in walking watching the neko's back distance himself away from the angel.
He silently watched, while standing still yet softly talking to himself.

''Thats the last time your going to see him like that Kirin-sama..''

Phantom quietly chuckled to himself as if he got a responce, some people looked at him oddly as they past him, which he ignored.

''True.. Anger is a powerful thing, but never mind that.. how do I make tomato soup?''

He spoke turning away from the neko's direction while chuckling to himself occasionally as he gavered his items and vanished instantly on the spot just leaving a single gray feather floating freely down to the ground where he once stood.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 5:02 pm

The blue haired male Neko, wearing his other set of clothing, dark ones along with a black sweater, hood on his head/ears, also wearing dark pants as well. He got these clothing just a short while ago. So, needing to re-stuck on some stuff, yes meaning he needs to go into this crowded area, as much as he isn't the type liking being near quite a lot of peoples, he just dislikes it, nothing more.

He had been here a few times of course, trying to avoid others, if they were to try and talk to him or anything, he simply would just give them the cold shoulder, meaning ignoring them. He rather not deal with many peoples, mainly have nothing to do with the so call, 'trash' known as humans, the thought of them, made his tail twitched a bit.

"..Hm, a little further.."

He quietly mutters to himself, as he's busy looking at something at the moment, not paying attention to those around him, though his ears are twitching, as well as his tail is. Moments more of walking, he stops near the fountain, tail twitching more to looking at one direction quietly. He moves his hand on his pocket, taking out something, his cellphone, to check something out.

A women walks by, having her eyes on him. "Sir, can I ask something?" Akito only glance to her, before looking back to his phone ignoring her. She asked again, but gave up and left, which he was glad. He walks a few more steps, then stops again. He adjusts the case that's on his back, carrying his violin case there, not having bring it with him much lately. After leaving here, he might play it, not sure on it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 7:56 pm

(I hope you don't mind ^^")

Tora walked around with her guitar case in hand. Her ears laid flat across her head as she sighed. Again, no one wanted her for a job. She looked down sadly and sat on a bench, setting her guitar to her side as she rested her elbows on her knees and stared at the people walking by her.

"Great..." she sighed deeply.

Maybe her mom was right. No one would want someone like her for a job and man did she hate admitting it. She looked around with a blank stare, her ears twitching and tail swishing from side to side. She patted her knees and hummed softly to herself a sweet tune.

"Excuse me, young girl." said a man in a business suit. "May I ask you something?"

Tora's ears perked up as the man talked to her and smiled, "Yes." she said nodding. This could be her lucky day!

"I was just wondering, have you've seen a lady around?" Tora's smile faded and the man continued, "She's tall and pretty and-"

"No." Tora said flatly trying not to sound rude, "I haven't." The man looked disappointed and left with his head hung down. Tora narrowed her eyes and kicked a pebble out of frustration. She glanced up and noticed a blue haired boy looking at his phone and ignored a woman who tried to talk to him. Seeing that he was not interested she gave up and left. She watched curiously.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 9:42 pm

Akito still was focus on his cell phone, after a moment more, he flips it closed and puts it back away in his pocket. As he looks to the side, he sees a guy sort of looking at him, and next to him is another one, they start talking in a quiet tone to one another, but being a Neko, of course he heard them, even if they talked quietly.

"That was cold, wouldn't you agree? I mean about how he just ignored that young lady, asking for help." The other guy nods and also says back. "Hm..yeah, he at least should of said something to her, he seems like, well you know."

The blue haired Neko, ears twitched a bit under the hood, but what he heard was nothing new, the same thing he heard others say, he simply just had no interest in the lady, nor did he felt like dealing with her or others, that's how he usually is anyway, he isn't one to care much for others who he doesn't know.

Moments passed by, still slowly walking, he then was bumped into by someone. "I..I'm sorry Mr, I was.." A little boy seem nervous looking to Akito, who looked to the boy for a second, but then looked away.

"It's fine." Was about all that came from him.

"I have to go, bye!" The boy leaves, looking around, calling out, seems like he's playing a game. The Neko then looks around, his tail going into a curl, he then noticed a scent, a new one kind of like him, he looks to another direction to where it's coming from.

(Not at all.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 10:22 am

Tora watched and glanced to the men who were whispering. She looked back to the boy and just watched curiously. A smile twitched on her lips as the little boy ran into him and the boy was nice enough to speak. Her ears twitched under her purple hat noticing that the boy was looking around. Was he here for someone? And then he turns to her direction.
She gasps a little and looks away trying to make it seem like there was someone interesting happening someone else. She gripped the bench a little as she leaned forward, but knew she was probably caught watching.

"What are you looking at?" asked a very cranky woman holding a crying boy.

"Ha! I-I-nothing. I-I'm Sorry ma'am." she said standing up quickly and knocking her guitar case over making a loud noise and having the boy cry even more.

The woman looked even more angry then before and stood up. "Thanks." she said annoyed and stormed off. Tora stood there ashamed and then sat back down, without even bothering to sit her case up right, and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: