Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 7 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 7 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 7 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Market Center - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:52 pm

Raven shrugs. "Well for one thing no heavy clothes to care about. Another thing is that I don't have to worry about long heavy hair. So I'm gonna go with it's a good thing" she laughs then meows and licks her paw
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:58 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes narrowed with a smirk on his face. "Sure, I guess that is one way off looking at it."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:09 am

Raven laughs "It's always good to look on the bright side" she gives the young teen a cat like smile then holds out a paw "How rude of me, I forgot to tell you who I am. I am Raven Jutsuki, it's a pleasure to met you"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

"Raven? Nice to meet you, I'm X.E.R.O" The young teen replied and he smiled to Raven lightly with faint interest.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:23 am

Raven smiles and she nods "That's an interesting name. It's good to have a name that not many people have. It makes you very unique" she giggles again then amiles
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:26 am

X.E.R.O smirked a bit. "I don't feel unique. Maybe cool?" the young teen shrugged while looking to the fountatin while smirking a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:32 am

Raven laughs "Yes cool works" raven looks into the fountain and notices something shiny. Yes, she knew it was possible that it could be a shiny coin but she noticed it was TOO shiny. She looks closer and gasps a little before jumping in and grabs in then jumps out, again. She sets the object gently on the edge. A necklace. She stares at it contently
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:35 am

X.E.R.O looked to the side looking to Raven and watches her stare, the teen smirked a bit interested to what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:44 am

Raven taps it and it flips open. A picture was on one side and on another some writing was inscribed on the other side. She picks it up with her teeth and shakes it upside down, getting any water that had gotten into it out then manages to close it again and sighs in relief that it wasn't ruined
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:48 am

X.E.R.O placed his head on the back of his head as he looked to Raven curiously. The teen hadn't seen this before and well he remained silent for he didn't want to bother her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:56 am

Raven didn't notice X.E.R.O was looking at her and she just kept her eyes in the locket. She couldn't believe she had dropped in. She lays down, still wet, and her ears go down and her tail slowly moves across the edge. The locket wasnsomething very important to her. It was the only nice thing her parents had given her
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:57 am

X.E.R.O looked to the locket and he seemed to wonder about it. The teen rubbed his chin in a thinking posture but wouldn't say anything for he figured it would be rude to say something.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:07 am

Raven blinks, coming out of her trace like thing, and she looks up to X.E.R.O and smiles a little "It's from my parents. It was re only nice thing they ever gave me. The picture inside is both of them, my mom was preganant with me. My sister has one just like it by my mother was preganant with her. Rey were happy till they found out me and my sister had cat ears and tails
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:13 am

X.E.R.O closed his eyes and smiled. "Well, at least you have something to remember them by. I'm not sure if that is good or not."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:53 am

Raven shakes, and water goes everywhere but it manages to miss the teenager. Raven sighs and turns back into her young looking human form. She was still a bit damp but she dust seem to mind "I'm not sure either" she says as she frowns
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 9:06 pm

X.E.R.O smirked of course, the teen didn't like it when his friends frowned or he could count her as one. Possibly. "Well, if it holds any personal, emotional feelings then it is okay right?" the young teen looked down thinking about that but really none came up which of course made him frown and look to the side rather upset.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 1:59 am

Raven shakes her head "When it comes to emotional and my parents, they have it down to a T. They were nice...were, that was until they saw me and my sister were growing cat ears and a cat tail, they were real emotional about that one. Kept us locked up for a while...then just left us on the street like trash" she frowns again and flinched at the thought
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:14 am

X.E.R.O frowned. "You know, I wish I could give you my adopted parents. My real ones left me when our home was soon to be raided. I was the weakest of course and so they left me behind. I had two other brothers and well I guess they were stronger than me." the young teen smirked sort of sourly. "It makes me wonder, if my real ones knew of the curse and they wanted to get rid of me first. Strange way of thinking neh?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

Raven shakes her head "Some parents ate stupid stupid people. Some evil, yet there might be a chance there are some kind parents out there, I can see that neither of us got nice parents." she shakes her head "It's just plain old wrong"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 11:44 am

X.E.R.O narrowed his eyes with a smug smile. "My adoptive parents are a pain. That is all I am going to say." the young teen closed his eyes as he continued to smile.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 12:52 pm

Raven smiles and shakes her then reaches out a hand and pats the teens head then stands up and turns to him "I can understand that. I'm gonna go and change, I might see ya another time" she salutes him then smiles "Catch ya later alligator!" she turns into a cat then slinks away
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 1:44 pm

X.E.R.O smirked as he remained sitting and he sighed while slumping his shoulders. The teen figured that was to be expected not that it bugged him none. The teen remained there while kicking his feet faintly.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes grow wide feelings rather weak headed due to someones arms wrapping around him. "W-W-WHA?" the young looked back and his eyes go wider than normal. "Kate! What are you doing here?" the teen blinked a few times dumb foundingly. "I'm here cause well uh?" Kate looked up and she shrugged while giggling before taking his arm. "Come on!" X.E.R.O raised a eyebrow. "Where do you want to go, you still haven't answered why your here? Is Fei here too?" Kate nodded proudly making his eyes go wide, his friends from Italy followed him here. O-M-G!?!

The young teen stood up with Kate smiling up at him and turning around he felt something pound him in the head. "AH!" X.E.R.O looked up and he sweatdropped only to narrow his eyes at the green haired man. "Just my luck." Kate giggled making Fei frown.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:43 pm

Kate looked to the fountain and her eyes went big to the water inside of it. "Wow!" the young teen shook his hands to Fei who was glaring at him. "That is so rude. I was actually wanting to help save you from your parents and this is how you repay me?" X.E.R.O laughed a little. "Well, they left but it isn't all that bad. I actually want you guys to hang out with me here!" Fei crossed his arms in a elegant manner. "That is more like it." X.E.R.O snickered with his head pointed away from the elegant male making Fei scowl "What is so funny?". Kate narrowed her eyes at the two boys and mumbles shaking her head. "Boys will be boys no matter how old they are."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:55 pm

X.E.R.O snickered more. "What is so funny! You are so elegant to be a man. Are you sure your even a man?" the young teens eyes close to the assualt the Fei was giving him. "You are so rude!" the teen tried not to laugh as he mumbles out. "Hey, I am rude all the time what are you talking about?" Kate giggled shaking her head. "You two are so weird." Fei looked to Kate stopping his attack while X.E.R.O looked to her blankly and they say at the same time. "Weird?" Kate blinked once and she giggled. "Yep!"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 8:14 pm

X.E.R.O jumped suddenly as Fei looked to him and asked curiously. "How is your curse going?" the young teen looked down making Fei frown with his eyes closed. "That bad huh?" Kate looked over and frowned to her friend. The teen noticed his friends concern and he laughed but stopped after asking. "How is your job as a singer, Fei?" Fei looked to his friend and he shrugged. "It is good. I may have to leave and take Kate with me since she is a waitress at some club." Kate blushed making the teen grin rather interestedly making Fei chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: