Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 8 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 8 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 8 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

Market Center - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 8:14 pm

X.E.R.O jumped suddenly as Fei looked to him and asked curiously. "How is your curse going?" the young teen looked down making Fei frown with his eyes closed. "That bad huh?" Kate looked over and frowned to her friend. The teen noticed his friends concern and he laughed but stopped after asking. "How is your job as a singer, Fei?" Fei looked to his friend and he shrugged. "It is good. I may have to leave and take Kate with me since she is a waitress at some club." Kate blushed making the teen grin rather interestedly making Fei chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 8:23 pm

X.E.R.O patted Fei shoulders and he shuffled his head to the side as he said. "Get going you to or you'll miss your train or whatever it is how you got here." Fei lifted his hand as he smirked walking away but stops and points to the teen. "Got my email?" the young teen nodded making Fei nod and leave making sure to drag Kate along who waved goodbye with a teary expression.

X.E.R.O looked to them as he waved but then he frowned, this curse would surely do him in one day and sooner than later the illness will get worse. The teen frowned, his life was limited alright but he wasn't going to let that get him down as he ran away leaving the area with his hopes held high. How he will live it will be his way as well as his life.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 4:26 am

It was night time by the time Kirin got to the market center, he wasn't going to buy anything guess people already have or are closing their stalls, He just came here to relax.
Before he went away this was one of the first places he found, that it was actually more beautiful at the night time, then in the dull day light.
He walked casual over to the fountain hands in his pockets, still wearing thouse leather gloves. But it seems that he always now wore a suite, not like before he went to Rome. His appearance and Physically he has changed too. With his personality too, but he still hated, liked and loved all the same things as he did in the past.

Kirin kept walking to the fountain which was located in the middle of the market square.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 6:51 pm

The sun was beginning to rise as Izumi walked into the market place. Walking along the paved walk-way she looked around her to simply see what Earth was, no she had never ever walked on paved areas along city streets, she was only accustomed to walking on dirt from where she came from. Izumi wore a simple pink-red kimono with floral prints, her hair up in a bun with a clip to hold it up. She did not look like what she did earlier when she first entered the world in the Asylum, simply, she looked normal, like any regular human being, hiding her true nature. Quietly she walked down the pedestrian crossing to get to the other side, walking along the walk-way she looked around the market place once more.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 7:31 pm

Kirin walked past some people who ethier were going to the local friendly pub or going back home from the pub.
Kirin knew very well that appearances for anyone, Any race or breed was a lye. Even his own appearance lied, he really be a pile of demolished bones or something by now. But he's been cursed and blessed with eternal life.
He Finally arrived at the fountain, he sighed digging his hand in his back pocket of his trousers grabbing a coin from it, he carried one just in case he came here to the market square, or mainly to the center of the square to the fountain.
His leather glove thumb ran over the coin, when flipped it into the water, making a small plopping sound. He sighed again and opened his eyes out of the corner of them he caught a sight of pink/red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 7:38 pm

She walked further down to walk-way, then stopped as she saw a women carryig a tea set, she quickly, but with no haste walked to the women, she bowed politely, she didn't know if this was the way they introduced theirselves here, but that was the way other's treated her in the Underground considering she was the adopted daughter of the chief. Izumi looked at the women as the women smiled at her and gestured for her to get a cup of tea, Izumi gladly picked one up smiled back at the women, thanked her and went on her way. Slowly she sipped the tea as she walked around.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

He watched the girl who's outfit caught his eye. ''No one tends to wear kimonos nower day..'' He mutters to himself, watching the girl recieving a tea. Why was he watching her? To be honest everyone was wearing modern clothes, while this girl was wearing traditional clothing, and another fact it was bright pink/red, while the other colors were more suttle when that. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 12:18 am

Finishing the tea she had gotten from a women who was currently passing them out, Izumi turned around to the women, bowed once more and thanked her once again, setting the cup into the womens empty tray. As Izumi walked off she realized that humans must love tea, well from drinking it for the first time, Izumi thought of it as rather soothing, maybe that was the reason as to why humans like the beverage called "tea". As Izumi went on her way she spots a fountain and beside that fountain a man. A man in a suit, a black suit to add. She had noticed him earlier catching a glance towards her way, but she thought nothing of it, quietly she walked to the fountain, the oposite side from where the man was standing, stared at the fountain with such awe.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 5:32 am

Kirin saw the female move, so he reverted his eyes to the fountain, the tradition was to through a coin in it and your wish will come true, or you'll have good luck or something like that. He did find people around here quiet freely in peace.
The women who was offering Tea finally arrived to Kirin, he shook his head to her. The women only smiled and nodded and walked away.
kirin's eyes looked back to the women in pink/red kimono. He couldn't help but say it. ''You stick out like a sore thumb.'' He said bluntly with his neither gender voice, yet in a laid back tone. Sure he was wearing a suite quiet a few people were wearing them dotted about the market center, and the only ones wearing Kimonos were the old ladies in the tea shop, but theirs were plain cream or blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 12:32 pm

Izumi's ears perked up and her attention turned directly to the man in a suit, just on the opposite side of the fountain, she looked at him, her expression stayed the same un-changing. ...a sore thumb you say...how rude of you... she said in her head, she kept her gaze at him, just smiled to refrain herself some saying anything she would regret later on. Izumi stayed quiet as she payed her attention the her little purse tht she carried, it was a little one, small enough for her to hide and not worry about carrying anything since she wasn't the type of person to hold an actual handbag, what's the use? As she finished she took a coin tossed it to the fountain, listened as it hit the water and slowly made it's way to the bottom, she didn't bother to make any wishes, she didn't have to. Now she looked at the man no longer smiling like she once just did, she sighed and raised a brow. "What's so bad about it? Blending in to the society and acting as if I gave a care in the world, to be honest I don't even like this place you people call Earth." She said in away that her voice sounded elegant, sencere, and not at all rude.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 12:46 pm

Kirin couldn't help but chuckle, what she spoke wasn't rude, but he had a feeling she was trying not to be rude.
''You make it sound like I want to be here by choice, Halfbreed.'' He states.
Kirin was far older, when his features show, even before his features changed. Kirin was old, he could tell by looking at people knowing what their race, is, neko's bluntly obviouse their ears and tail gave them away, Werewolves, the smell. Halfbreeds, the mixed auras, Eternals connection to the long life span like him, Demons, The way they move, act and sometimes by smell too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 12:57 pm

"How disrespectful you are to the people around you." Izumi said, she figured the man had a big ego to go along with his blant personality. She could tell he must have been one of those humans, but a different kind, she noticed his true features, what he really was, and as far as Izumi could say, being a Youkai gave her the ability to see the true beings of an individual. "Why must you think your high and mighty, if I were you I suggest you look again, I have lived far much longer than you, and also to add, I am only considered a half-breed due to my switches in identities, so think twice before you speak your tongue." This time she did not hide the tone of her voice, it was majestic and full of power, being the chief's daughter gave her the ability to hold power, power beyond control, she was in fact the heir to the thrown in the world she lived. She had no reason to fear someone as lowly as she, Youkai or not.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:14 pm

Kirin smirked. ''Think high and mighty of my self?'' He laughed at that. ''No I don't, I've lived through many things jack the ripper, slave trade, World Wars, Massacres. Each world is different. Yet Princess people in this world are not the same as others.'' He pointed out and even called her princess, he was starting to have a distaste to this girl, sure Kirin had livid through alot in the human world, Alot of it was conflicted on to him in the slave trade, He was a slave, a toy, an assassin to a lord, a caretaker, sexually abused to as a sex toy. What right did this little Princess have to suddenly say he was all high and mighty when she just pulled it of herself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:28 pm

"I never said every being in this world was the same, I already figured their are others of different race as you and I." Izumi replied, her tone no longer having the tone of power. And if people asked, she had her reasons to act or speak the way she had just done. One reason as to why she had raised her voice with such power was that this being had called her a half-breed, of all things, this was one of the things that pissed her off the most. She looked to the man and shook her head. "Please do not call me that title." She had said politely. Being called a Princess was something she also hated, but a different hatred, she had too much of that, being on of the reasons she fled the Underground. Izumi bowed to the man and raised back up, no longer looking his way. "Pardon my misjudgement." She was not asking for forgiveness, what reason did she have? She just meerly wanted to say she sorry, considering she did not feel like it was the right way to speak towards someone, even if she was intitled to do so whenever she wished.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:36 pm

Kirin stayed silent with his eyes still closed, not even taking in her bow. ''You know, there is a reason why I called you halfbreed.'' He did along pause. then opened his eyes. ''I don't know your name.'' He said it buntly, it's like he could turn around to her and say 'Hi Sheryl! Whats up!?' First of all he pretty damn sure that wouldn't be her name and second of all, that would be certainly out of character for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:48 pm

Hm was what she thought in her mind, she did not come to that conclusion at all, she was either too distracted by the water or by the way the man act, she honestly thought he was some kind of person who hid what he really stood for. Izumi still looking a way and now focusing her attention to the fountain that stood in the middle of the market center. "Izumi Nazrin..." She replied back yet her gaze was still towards the fountain instead of him. She had never seen such a magnificent thing before, where she used to live, everything was different, such as the housings, markets, people for instance was a big difference. Izumi now looking at the man, nodded.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 1:54 pm

Kirin only nodded, his hand went to the water, he touched the water with his black leather gloves, his fingers stay dry but his gloves trailed on the surface of the water. ''Shimi, Kirin.'' He spoke using his proper name since he has seen Mori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 2:05 pm

Shimi....Kirin... interesting name.... She thought, she had never heard of a name like it before. Izumi sat on the edge of the fountain where people were able to sit on and looked at her reflection on the water, as well she trailed the water and saw his reflection fom the corner of her eyes, she had not seen it before, but he was rather, remarkably charming. Izumi gazed at his reflection for some time before looking at the many coins that layed on the bottom surface of the water. And in a hushed tone she spoke "you are different the second person who I have met since coming to this place called Earth..." she had managed to say although she knew she might regret what she would add to that next. "Does everyone in this place have to be so sarcastic?" She asked still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 2:26 pm

Kirin couldn't up but chuckle, taking his hand off the water surface. His black gloved hand hovered over the water serface letting it drip dry.
''You haven't met many of us on earth if you have only met two people. It's too early to judge people if everyone is sarcastic or not.'' He noted the girl looked young he knew appearences can be deceiving as well as the old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm

"There was no judgement to that question, it was just a simple question." Izumi looked away from the water and looked around her surroundings once more, she noticed a little boy holding a ball in his hands, a small crack of smile formed at the outer corners of her lips as she watched the boy. Children were offsprings of beings whether it be humans themselves or creatures non-human, she knew this for a fact. She thought and wondered ...he chuckles too much... She put put her hands into her kimono's inner sleve and stood up. She did not care if she stood out, image bothered her none. Izumi walked over to the boy as she saw he had tripped and scrapped his knee. Izumi held out her hand for him and smiled warmly, helping him up to his feet. She then ran after the ball and went back over to the little boy and handed him his ball. She bowed to the little boy as she did to the women who had given her a cup of tea, after that she sat or the pavement and played with the little boy for a while since he had insisted her to play with him. Tossing the ball back and forth, it was the first time Izumi had ever felt more at home. Now if only people she met were like this, she would not have to act so high and mighty.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 7:03 pm

Kirin didn't bother to watch Izumi nor did he really care what she did as long as she didn't do anything stupid to a certain point. Kirin sat on the edge of the fountain leaning back on the sculpture part too. He was in the perfect postition not to get soaked at all by the water, he closed his eyes and pulled up his shades, and covered his eyes with them, when, closed his eyes enjoying his skin bathing in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 12:02 pm

Izumi finished playing with the little boy, she watched him run to his mother with his ball in hand, he was a sweet being, she though. Smiling and waving goodbye, she looks to the fountain and glances at Kirin, she thought to go back and speak with him some more, but then she figured, she could tell he didn't like her and for Izumi if people didn't like her, she would stay out of their way. So she stayed where she was, standing up she stands in front of a store window, looking at the displays.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 5:33 pm

Kirin fell into a light snoozing. As he their was no harm in the world, yet he would wake up if coming came near him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jul 2011, 4:20 pm

As she finished looking at the display and having enough time to enter the store and look around, then coming back out again, Izumi walks back to the fountain, but was stopped as she saw a vender, where a man was selling some kind of summer snack. It was ice, shaved ice, with some sort of flavor coloring. Izumi smiled and asked for two, placing her money on the mans cart. She then thanked the man as she took the snack into her hands. She bowed and walked back to her destination, the fountain. When Izumi reached the fountain she walked to where the man was and held one of the snacks to him. "Erm, not wanting to disturb or anything, but would you like one, it is hot out here today." She said, smiling just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jul 2011, 10:21 am

Kirin was happyily sitting on the fountain not getting wet, listening to the water's gentle flow like music, it's repeating rhythm.
The outer noise was a blur. Yet he picked up Izumi voice.
"Erm, not wanting to disturb or anything, but would you like one, it is hot out here today."

Kirin cracked his eyes open and looked at Izumi and his voice was low like he was slightly asleep, yet gentle out-of-character. ''No Thank you.''
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:36 am

Raven ran to the fountain, collaspsing infront of it, balding her eyes out. He said that the girl desperatly needed him, but so did she. She needed him to complete her empty life. She had shocked herself when she said she hated him and never wanted to see him again, but she knew she ment it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: