Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 9 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 9 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 9 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Market Center - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:36 am

Raven ran to the fountain, collaspsing infront of it, balding her eyes out. He said that the girl desperatly needed him, but so did she. She needed him to complete her empty life. She had shocked herself when she said she hated him and never wanted to see him again, but she knew she ment it
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:51 am

Akito being out late night once more as he usually does and didn't found any point in being home either and also need to have some air, decide to go out into this area the Market Center. His ears half way and tail half up as he walks through the market place while also quiet and ignoring everything else that was around him. Making a human the other day when he wasn't in the mood to see anyone, got him more in a bad mood, after walking some more he looks ahead seeing someone and he stops a bit away looking at who he sees is Raven. He haven't see her for a bit and remained quiet for a moment more before saying something."Raven?" He says a bit quietly, still looking at her, he noticed that she's not her usually self and does wonder.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:56 am

Raven jumps slightly as she hears someone call her name and she looks around as she drags herself onto the fountains side. Her leg was still bleedi g but it was numb so she didn't know. She spotted the person and she whipped her testy eyes and saw more clearly "Akito?" it was loud enough for him to hear but otherwise, not very loud. She looked down, her hair covering her face not wanting him to see her looking like she did
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 3:03 am

Akito remains still looking at her and after another passes by he looks at her leg, seeing it has a cut and that it was bleeding as well. He looks back to her and walks a bit closer now wondering what did happened to her, seeing her trying to cover how she looks. After looking back to her leg with the cut, his tail moves a bit up as he remains quiet for about another second."What's wrong?" He asks her, looking back to her."Your leg and eyes their." He says still a bit quietly.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 3:14 am

Raven shakes her head, her ears down her tail not moving and she looks at her leg "I fell" she sounded as if she was hollow and she had never had feelings ever. She hadnt lied to Akito, she just hadn't told him the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 3:22 am

Akito quiet for the moment after hearing Raven talk about her falling, he looks for something for her cut to stop the bit of blood in it and remembers he did happen to have a small cloth with him and takes it out. He walks up to her and bents down a bit, to put it on her cut then after he looks to her."And your eyes?" He asks her quietly, still wanting to hear about the other part, though he isn't forcing her to talk but he does wanna hear what cause this to happen and being that she is a friend, of course he had the right to worry.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 3:35 am

Raven nods a thanks as he puts the cloth kn her leg. She then looked down again. "I was crying from a broken heart" she started to shake slightly but not too much. Her hands went into fists as tears start to come again

(I have to go >.> sorry! We can continue later!)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 3:43 am

Akito finish putting the cloth on her leg for it to stay still on her cut then he stands back up after also hearing again what she had said, a broken heart that cause her eyes to be like this, now that he thinks about it, she isn't seeing anyone else but Kyuzo and he haven't really talk or really see him for a while, even though they live in the same place, he couldn't help but to wonder if that could be the cause, of him. He sits down next to her and closed his eyes."Kyuzo, right?" He asks, well more of he said and remains quiet after to hear what she has to say, as to if it is him or not.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 9:24 am

Raven nods and she leans on him and starts crying again "He cheated on me then said the girl he cheated with needed him more" she sniffles and tries to wipe her eyes, but the tears just kept coming "He said he loved me. I love him, but I told him I hated him. And that I never wanted to seem him again" she covers her face on how stupid she had been then cries harder
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm

Akito twitches his tail and his ears a bit, still with his eyes closed and thinks for a moment as well, he let Raven cry a bit more to let it out which helps after. Kyuzo cheated on her for someone else, who said she needed him more, that got him thinking a bit as to could it be someone he knows?..or more yet, since those annoying humans came then maybe..could be. After another moment or so passes by, he reaches into his bag, a small one that's attach to his violin case that's next to him on the ground, by his legs and takes out another small cloth then opens back his eyes, moving his hand with the cloth on Raven's face, wiping the tears a bit. "It's been a while since I last saw him, even though we live in the same place and yet after.." He looks back away and moves his hand back down by his side as well, going quiet once again for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:05 pm

Raven, looking even paler and even a little older then she usually does, looks up at Akito as he wipes the tears "Thanks" she mumbled. She then looked at him confused "Yet after what?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:35 pm

Akito still remains quiet for another moment as to either not to sure on what to say or maybe something else, his tail moves down not moving at all for the moment. "I'm not sure.." He says still in a quiet tone, then closes his eyes again. He moves his arm for a moment but only to still feel a bit of pain in it, from about a week or a bit more ago, the wound there haven't fully heal, only about maybe a bit more than half way. He moves his other hand on his arm, holding it."I guess, It's hard to believe that he did that.." He says still in the same tone.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

Raven looked at Akito's arm, watching as he held it and she tilted her head. She wanted to get off the subject and she looked at Akito then to his arm "What happen?" her voice was quiet, but dead serious, along with worried
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 5:59 pm

Akito nods his head slowly a bit side to side as to saying it's nothing really important to worry about. His right arm only has a wound on it from what has happened in the forest and was thanks to some annoying thing there, that cause him to get distract and was slashed in the arm by a bear and yeah..what a day he had that time and Mori was also there that day as well."It's just a wound that still haven't fully healed yet, nothing to worry much about." He says as if it doesn't bother him at all, but just doesn't show it, that it does hurt still a bit but at times he is known to be stubborn about things and doesn't want her to worry much about that.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

Raven nods as if understanding that he didn't want her to worry, which of course she was gonna "Have you taken the proper care for it? Bandaging it and such?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:23 pm

Akito shrugs a bit not really sure, Mori did help bandage it up but that was pretty much it, the blood has stop but the wound haven't closed all that much and all he did was change the bandage about everyday or so. His tail moves one tail still laying still and after another moment he looks to his right arm, at his hand holding it."I guess." Was all he said for a answer and moves his arm a tiny bit but not much like he did before. He didn't bother going to no doctor or anything, not finding it much of a big deal or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:26 pm

Raven nodded, knowing that he wasn't going to go into much detail, since he wasn't much for talking in the first place
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:34 pm

Akito remains quiet, still holding on to his right arm and seem to be in one of his habits, of being lost in his thoughts. He grabs a bit tighter his arm, making the pain come a bit more and making it bleed a bit through the bandage as well. His eyes seem to mostly always look a bit like he's lost at times when in thoughts so he isn't paying to much attention of what he's doing now to his arm, lately it seems to happen more for the past week or so as well.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:45 pm

Raven shakes her head and stands up "I have to go. I need...somethig" she starts looking at all the stores
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:51 pm

Akito didn't pay much mind for another moment but then shakes his head a bit and looks to where Raven has gotten up and watches as she went to look at the stores. He moves his hand on his face, looking back down maybe a bit tired or something. His ears stayed half way down and tail still resting and still remains quiet, still maybe with some thoughts bugging him.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:04 pm

Raven sees a man, jrunk off his butt, with a bottle of whisky in his hand. "Give me that" she takes the bottle from him and the man just walks off and she takes a swig
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:18 pm

Akito seems to noticed more of what's happening and rubs his eyes a bit with his good hand and happens to see what Raven's doing, she took a bottle from a drunk stranger guy and sees her drinking in it. His ears twitches a bit to that, as well as his tail moves up more from resting and even with his right arm back to bleeding a bit and the pain still there a bit as well, he walks to where she is and takes the bottle away from her."What are you doing?" He ask in a bit more sounding annoying way, and is a bit now. He doesn't need to see her drunk or anything, she's younger than him and tries drinking..really.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:23 pm

Raven takes the bottle back and drinks again "This is what I need to help my pain. It's all I know of how to do it" she drinks it again, starting to get drunk
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

Akito pulls back the bottle to stop her from drinking any more and looks a bit more annoyed at her and his tail still twitching. He pours the rest of the bottle down into the ground, now holding a empty bottle in his left hand. "I don't care, you don't need this just for that, anyway you're too young for this.." He says still annoyed at this and seeing that she looks already a bit drunk, seems like his week can't get any better and does he get a chance to rest much, he walks to the trash to throw the bottle away and walks back near her remaining quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 7:48 pm

Raven just rolls her eyes then pokes his chest "I needed that...you...are so mean"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 8:31 pm

Akito nods his head a bit side to side as to ignoring how she's acting and of her poking his chest too. He thinks that it be better for her to go home and sleep off the being drunk. He looks to his violin case that's still a bit away from where he was just sitting then looks back to Raven still with a annoyed look."I think, taking you home would be better for now." He says and thinks that he also have to go pay a certain someone a visit and have a little chat with him. He walks to where is violin case is and picks it up but puts it on the other side with his good arm, being that his right one is bleeding again and then he walks up to Raven and takes her by the hand but not rough and pulls her with him out of there to go to and bring her home, he's ignoring the bit of pain in his arm as he's walking.

(Had to do something, which is why I took long with this post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: