Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 16 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 16 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 16 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader

Market Center - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:42 pm

Viola glanced towards Aimi, feeling her move closer to her. It didn't really bother her at all, actually she felt her heart leap somewhat, and she quickly scolded herself mentally for allowing herself to feel such a way. She watched as Aimi pointed, her eyes following the girl's finger before she looked back to Aimi herself and gave a slight smile, "Actually, I need to pick up some meat for Ariella...I know you don't really have to feed mechanical beings...but she is programmed to be a crocodile. She still likes it occasionally." She paused a moment and looked Aimi up and down before saying softly, "How about you go pick out some fruit while I got get the meat...Or if you'd like, you can come with me." She left the choice up to Aimi as she shifted Ariella around some more.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:55 pm

Aimi shifted, swallowing her objection that started to rise. Nodding, and looking around, she watched some of the people that glanced their way. Realizing that a nod didn't actually answer anything, Aimi looked to Viola and gave a small smile. "I'll get the fruit. Do you have anything specific that you would like?" Glancing around again, she started to play with a piece of her hair, not sure what else to do with her hands, having them feel awkward just sitting at her side. Taking a deep breath, she checked her back pack quick, making sure she actually had money to buy the fruit, and thankfully she did. Letting the bag fall to her side she looked to Viola and played with her hair again
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:59 pm

Viola blinked slightly at Aimi's reaction. Why hadn't she noticed it before now? It was easy to tell that the girl was pretty uncomfortable. She almost thought about telling Aimi never mind, but then quickly corrected herself. It'd be good for both of them if she stood her ground on this. She gave a slight sigh before giving Aimi a small smile and saying softly, "Whatever you pick out will be good." After a moment, she moved one of the hands that was helping to keep Ariella up on her shoulders, reaching it out and gently placing it on top of Aimi's head. "I'll be right back...I promise nothing will happen to you...I'll protect you no matter what." She removed her hand and turned away from the girl, giving her a long glance before disappearing into the crowd, heading over to where she would find some raw meat.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:20 am

Nodding, and about to move away, she looked back when Viola spoke again. Aimi's cheeks reddened when she realized that Viola had picked up on how uncomfortable she was here. She jumped a little when her hand was on top of her head, though she smiled after a moment when she heard what Viola had said. When she disappeared into the crowd of people Aimi touched the top of her head. Then she realized she was alone and she shook just slightly. Taking another deep breath, Aimi made her way to the fruit counter. Looking at the food made her feel better. Grabbing a basket, she put some strawberries in, along with peaches, cherries, apples, and watermelon.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:25 am

Viola sighed slightly as she moved swiftly through the crowd, trying not to grow irritated with the other people around her. They were slowing her down, and she needed to get back to Aimi as soon as possible. She was carefully pushing her way through the people until she made it to the meat stand. She moved a hand and tucked it into her pocket, pulling out some cash. She said a few words to the man behind the stand and handed him the cash. A few moments later, she was handed a couple of steaks wrapped up in paper. She took them carefully, and made her way back through the crowd, her eyes immediately fixing on Aimi when the fruit stand came in sight. She got over there and said to the girl, "See? I told you I'd be right back."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:34 am

Aimi was fixed on trying to pick good food, so when Viola came next to her and spoke, she couldn't help but jump turning towards her. Eyes wide, a scared yellow color mixed in with her natural purple eye color. When she realized it was Viola though, she sighed and smiled. "Thank you." She did feel a lot better now that she was by Viola. She knew what she was capable of, though she didn't wish that upon anyone here, she was glad that someone that could keep her safe. Looking down, she grabbed some grapes, both green and purple and smiled, now happy with the amount that she had. Pulling out her money, she handed it to the man then turned to Viola and smiled. "Do we have everything?"
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 12:49 am

Viola flinched slightly when Aimi jumped. She hadn't meant to cause that, and it made her feel a bit bad. "Uh...It's no problem." She glanced away slightly when Aimi thanked her, feeling almost like she might blush a bit. She looked back to Aimi, and watched as the girl grabbed the grapes. She nodded her head at Aimi's question, "Yeah, I think so." She placed the wrapped meat into her coat pocket and moved Ariella so that she hung over a single shoulder before lifting her other arm to gently put it around Aimi's shoulders, giving her a gentle squeeze for security. "You're gonna have to lead the way from here."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:04 am

Nodding, Aimi smiled and blushed when Viola put her arm around her. It probably looked a bit strange to some of the people around, because Viola was a bit taller then Aimi, but she didn't mind. It made her feel better actually. Sighing softly, she nodded then pointed up the straight, a direction that was actually away from the crowd of people. "We can go down that street. It'll be easier then trying to cut through these people." Moving down the street, with Viola, and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 1:13 am

Viola nodded "Alright then." She fell silent and followed after Aimi.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 12:31 pm

The market center where many come to find something to buy or gather, people were everywhere doing their own thing and buying stuff that they needed. A figure of a man was walking through the crowded streets and he seemed busy due to him being on the phone and talking to someone. Kyuzo was the lone figure walking by himself, and the person on the phone turned out to be his long time sensei when he was younger and the only person that he actually cared for and went to for advice. Their chat was simple for they spoke of the past and they spoke of what was happening now. It would seem his sensei had found another job being a teacher for some children while as Kyuzo was doing his normal thing of working in his bar. Kyuzo was looking through the shops trying to find something that he needed for his apartment was out of certain items and he needed stuff to eat and so on. His eyes were covered by sunglasses as he talked and in his other hand was he smoking which seemed to be his old fix sometime ago. "Well I'm glad your job is going well, Sensei." Kyuzo said this while standing infront of a shop and looking inside did he frown to himself before walking within the shop that sold the things he needed.

"Hai, Watashi dakede wa mada mētoru" Kyuzo said this with his eyes looking down to the ground. Sensei was concerned for Kyuzo which was why he brought up if Kyuzo was dating or seeing anyone and his response was a simple 'I'm still alone.' Many people seemed to leave Kyuzo to his self which he was use too. Sensei brought up Mori which made Kyuzo go silent for a moment before speaking "Mā, kare wa monogoto o yatte dete iru" as they continued to talk did Sensei become more worried for his long time friend and student. Kyuzo spoke of a lie or rather it wasn't completely a lie for he spoke of Mori being out and doing things. A simple silence was given to Kyuzo on Sensei's end and as the silence continued did Kyuzo place the cigarette back into his mouth and took a simple puff out of it.

(Kyuzo exits and moves on...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: