Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 14 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 14 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 14 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Scout

Market Center - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 9:13 pm

"Yeah it is expensive here, but it's worth it to see my baby girl happy. If I could I would give her the whole world, just to see the smile on her face."
That was the honest to heaven truth. Lilly would do anything to see her little baby happy. She didn't care if Maria wanted to be any given thing on the face of this earth, she would love her baby, and only wish to see her happy.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 10:14 pm

Blix nodded, understanding her love for the baby; although he'd never gotten the privilege of love for a family himself. He was happy for her, and saw that she seemed thrilled about being a mother. "So...how was it? Being pregnant and what not? I mean, with the mood swings, always being nauseous, and all that other stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 10:23 pm

Lilly looked to Blix a bit surprised and also perplxed. Not many men asked that sort of question, but Lilly wasn't one to deny the answers to the curious mind.
"It was pretty hard, yet magical all at the same time. On one hand, your feet swell up, you gain almost eighty extra pounds that is hell to take off again, your moody, you vomit a lot, and you have the strangest cravings for food. But on the other you have the knowledge that you will bring a new life into the world. That you'll teach it how to live and how to probide for itself some day, that they may make the world a better place, that they may rise to stardom someday! The posibilities are endless. And even if you make mistakes, if you show them how much you love them at the end of the day, your child will always love you in return."
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 10:32 pm

Blix thought about this, glad that he himself couldn't be pregnant. It still baffled him that a human being could be produced by something that is carried someone's body. That they could grow, learn, eat, breathe, and live. The nature of human's was quite a complex thing to Blix. Stop overthinking life...he thought to himself, realizing how ridiculous he had become. "I can see how that is...impacting on your life. Well what else is going on besides the new baby?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 11:48 am

"Well, I'm worried about Akira. He goes out a lot while he's working as a hunter, and with this whole human business it makes me scared that one day he might not be able to come back to us. My husband is a very strong man, but he can't solve everything."
She muttered the last part softly, trying to focus on raising her baby.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:02 pm

Moxxi wandered through the crowded center. She looked nothing like she had before. Her long red hair was pulled up and tucked under a bald cap, a brown wig hiding it, and a large red hat on her head. She wore a specially tailored long coat which was red to match her hat, some stripped patterns on the collar. She wore short shorts and fishnets, with boots that went up to just below her knees, her arms covered with long sleeves. All her tattoos were hidden away and she wore a ton of make-up, her face practically white with rosy cheeks. Her eye-liner was made so that it ran slightly down her face as if she had cried some. Her cleavage was showing quite a bit, a red heart painted on one of them. That was how she got close to her victims, her sex appeal. She also wore a special concoction of women's cologne and the scent of a different race to help hide her own scent.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:09 pm

Tenma wandered into the area, her gaze searching all over to find the one she had been following. The vampire tapped her chin and inhaled, all the scents were of creatures that she had run into. No fairy scent lingered, but the vampire did not give up on the hunt. The girl was here, there was no way she'd lost her trail... she must have been hiding her scent somehow... and her appearance. The vampire looked up at the buildings, and found the largest. With ease she scaled it, and sat down to watch everything and everyone. She would find the fairy, there was no doubt about hat
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:19 pm

Moxxi hurried through the people, gently pushing her way past those in her way. Her eyes were looking around the area, trying to spot her target. When she did, a small smirk crossed her face. Her eyes then wandered once more until she found her hidden partner. They made eye contact for a brief moment before she moved in to where the woman was there. She simply began chatting with the woman in order to make things seem normal. She noticed that the woman would keep looking down at her chest, but that didn't bother the disguised fairy. Her partner moved through the crowd, as Moxxi bent over as if to fix her shoe while in reality she was removing a small needle that was something like a lethal injection.

Her male counterpart quickly made a distraction, taking a swing at some random man. As a fight broke out, the people of the area gathered around, and the cops went rushing towards it. She straightened up, and as her target went to push past her to join the others in seeking what went on, Moxxi stabbed the needle into the woman and injected it.

She rushed over to the crowd and pushed through it, grabbing a hold of her partners shoulder, quickly telling him to stop while acting like a distressed girlfriend. When he did, she started to frantically explain to the cops. Just then her target dropped dead and the crowd that had gathered quickly went to move. The cops rushed over to block people's view as the paramedics were called and people soon went about their way, including Moxxi, who grabbed her partner's arm gently and lead him away slowly. She came to a stop by the fountain and sat on the edge of it, her partner leaning forward and placing a hand on each side of her.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:27 pm

Tenma's eyes narrowed as she heard and saw the commotion, inhaling deeply she caught the scent of something deadly. A chemical compote, her fangs extended just a little. The chemical compote used to kill... much like her own venom. Pin pointing the location she caught sight of a strange looking girl creeping beside another trying to make it appear that she was pushing through the crowd. The vampire noticed, with her key eyesight, the needle. She watched as the girl hurried off with another counterpart. It reminded her so much of the night she'd found her lost one killing someone... the vampire did not believe in coincidences.
With ease she jumped from her high location, landing gracefully on the cement below. With no hurry she made her way towards the fountain, blending in with the people walking around. She did however, open her hearing up to catch a glimpse of what the two were discussing.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:34 pm

Moxxi grinned slightly at what the man was saying to her. Their foreheads pressed together for a moment, neither of them speaking at that point, just staring, as if communicating with their eyes. The man moved his hands to lay over the top of the fairy's. Moxxi didn't normally use men for such things, but she trusted this man, they worked together, and they were in it together. He moved his head forward and pressed his lips to her's. Her head tilted up slightly to meet his dead on, and the kiss deepened. To most it would seem like a normal thing between lovers, but she was actually feeding through the intimate kiss. She wore contacts to make her eyes a bluish-green though, so they didn't turn bright blue like they normally did with feeding.

When the kiss broke, Moxxi leaned forward to whisper quietly into the man's ear, "Go along then. Off to work with you." She moved her hand to gently take a hold of the needle she had tucked back into her boot, and she reached forward, grabbing a hold of the front of the man's pants, pulling them forward some so that she could tuck the needle into them, earning a slight chuckle from him as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:42 pm

Tenma shook her head slowly, heading over to the ambulance that had arrived for the dead woman. She casually walks through that crowd, examining all those involved. Her eyes scan the area as she sees an older looking woman hurrying out of the area, with her speed she catches up to the woman and trips her casually. When she helps the woman up she realizes it isn't close to the person she was looking for. Without a word she heads over to the fountain, as she does she notices the couple were the two she had noticed at the beginning of the scene where the woman had died.
Her eyes narrow a bit, overlooking them for a moment before taking a seat at the opposite side that was nearly hidden by the flowing water. With ease she crosses her leg over her knee and thinks, all the while listening to what was transpiring behind her. It was at that point the wind shifted, a familiar scent washed through the vampire's senses. The fairy was near
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 7:56 pm

Moxxi laughed lightly when the man leaned forward and gave her another quick kiss on the lips as he pulled her up off the fountain. While it would look to most like normal couple activity, the two weren't really involved at all, it was all just a play they put on together. When he put her down on the ground, she reached out to gently take his hand while he turned away from her. He turned to glance at her and she let go of her hand giving a little wave before speaking in a playful tone, "See you next time." He grinned, readjusted his shirt to be sure that the syringe that was now hidden in the front of his pants was truly hidden, and he began to walk off while Moxxi sat back down on the fountain, giving a light sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 8:03 pm

Tenma grinned and stood up, catching the male by the loop on the back of his pants. "Not so fast there, sweet cheeks" She used that grip to keep him in one place, turning her dark orbs on the girl. "You are a little trickster, oh yes, masking your scent to hide? Wondrous! But the best part, was you bringing the after assassination snack!" As she speaks her fangs are revealed to have become longer. Her hand tugs the male over, spinning him around so her is facing the disguised Moxxi, her arm wraps around the male's midsection giving him a tight squeeze. "So, have you two known each other long?" she asks him cheerfully, in a way that would make her seem less threatening dispite her tight grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 8:07 pm

Moxxi blinked when she saw Tenma. She glanced to her male counterpart, staring at him. When she saw him wince she quickly jumped up from where she sat. She slowly stepped forward, holding her hands in a defensive way, "Just...Let him go..." Her eyes flicked to the poor male that was in the vampire's grip. She frowned slightly while watching him, "He didn't do anything..." Their eyes met for only a moment, and she decided to try something that could either succeed or fail, but it was best to try. She reached to her gun holder and slid her hand into it, pulling out not a gun, but a knife. She quickly cut herself on one of the only places her skin showed, her cleavage. She quickly turned and darted off into the crowd. Certainly the vampire was fast, but it would have to be more difficult for her to catch her in the thick mass of people. She dipped, dove, and dodged the people as she darted into a construction zone before stopping, trying to catch her breath, the area empty now.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 8:25 pm

Tenma frowned some as the girl cut herself and ran. "She'll be the death of herself." She growled to the male, then roughly pushed him onto his bottom. "Stay here, or I'll rip your throat out" Her words were meant to be threatening, as she took off after the scent of blood, moving past people rather than pushing through them. She stopped once the scent changed directions, heading for the construction zone, her eyes darted around as she took off for the zone.

When she enter the construction zone, she grinned. "Oh little creature, come out come out where-ever you are" she yelled out
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 8:29 pm

Moxxi hadn't been trying to hide, but rather, she was trying to get Tenma away from her partner. When she heard Tenma call out for her, she stepped away from the wall and moved to stand in front of the vampire, "You just keep finding ways to cause me trouble, don't you?" She lifted the knife that she had cut herself with and tossed it so that it landed on the hard ground at Tenma's feet. "I thought you might want that. Since you took one away from me last time." She gently crossed her arms under her chest, an eyebrow arched slightly as she watched Tenma.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 8:39 pm

The vampire strode forward, stepping on the knife in the process. "You cause yourself, your own trouble" She says as she reaches the girl. "Do you want to know why I've been keeping such a close eye on you?" Her voice is not nervous, but hesitant as her hand reaches out her fingers brush over the cut to take some of the blood. She brings her finger to her mouth and tastes the blood, unable to help herself she grabs the girls by the shoulders and pushes her against the brick wall of one of the buildings they were between. In a shaky way, the vampire holds her there with her arm across the girl's throat in a way that it wasn't choking her but keeping her still.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 8:45 pm

Moxxi's eyes shined slightly in amusement. "You're the one that always seeks me out though. Things would be so much less complicated for me if you'd just let me go about my business." She lifted her hands as she shrugged her shoulders and shook her head some. Her face became more serious when Tenma asked the question though, "No, I don't. Please, enlighten me." She didn't flinch when Tenma's fingers ran over her cut, and all she did when she was pushed against the wall was speak, "Careful of my hat, dear." She didn't move at all when Tenma pushed her against the wall, and she hadn't planned on it even if the vampire hadn't placed the arm over her throat.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 9:02 pm

Tenma licked her lips in that moment, she was so close to a blood source she had lost a long while ago. "I killed my love, because of a curse on the necklace I had you try on..." She begins, hitting the wall out of frustrated with her opposite fist, she breaks the brick. "She is reincarnated in you, Moxxi. I care not if you believe me now, but the scar around your neck is the indentation from where I strangled her with the chain... The chain is proof enough for me that you are, she. Your tattoos all match, your hair indeed. The only difference is that you cannot transform the way that... Aella did" She had not said the name in many years, frustration at herself was overwhelming it made her punch the wall again shaking the structure. "I cannot let harm come to you... If that means protecting you from yourself, or from the devil himself, I will." She looks at the girl in the eyes, allowing the full power of her own orbs to show. The darkness would appear endless to the other, seeming to hold all of the mystery of the world since its beginning.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 9:10 pm

Moxxi stared at Tenma in slight shock. She couldn't believe what she was being told. It all sounded so bizarre to her, and she didn't quite understand why Tenma wanted to protect her from herself, "Look...I've been...inflicting harm on myself and others have been doing the same to me for three years, and I'm not dead yet. Obviously I don't want to be. It's my punishment for killing MY love. And obviously she hasn't been reincarnated as you, since well...You're quite a bit older than you." She stared at Tenma quietly, the punching near her head making her slightly nervous, as it would definitely kill her if she were hit. So, Moxxi moved this time. Just enough that she could reach out and touch the side of Tenma's face.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 9:19 pm

She took in a deep breath trying to calm herself down. "If I could, I would have been dead a very long time ago; but little one... suicide just isn't an option for a vampire" She confesses a dark secret of her own; her fist rests against the wall tilting her head so it leans against the girl's hand. "I will protect you, but if you must hurt yourself. I will supervise; whether you like it or not. unless of course you command me to go away" her lips pull into a small self-hating smile, she wasn't truly happy it wouldn't be possible... but she could try to fake it at least until the girl ordered her away "Not that I wouldn't still watch over you..." she admits in a foolish tone, the girl wasn't her lost love... she just looked like her... that could bring a small comfort... for a short time
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 9:26 pm

Moxxi's eyebrows furrowed slightly at what Tenma said about suicide. "Are you...Suggesting that I either commit suicide, or have been trying to?" She sighed after a moment, watching the vampire. She stared at the small smile before rolling her eyes slightly, "You're about as fake as I am." Moxxi sighed once more and lifted her free hand to place her forehead in it, "Dear lord...I can't believe this. I'm trying to make myself miserable, and you want to protect me."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 9:29 pm

The vampire raises her eyebrows and smirks. "Sorry, little one, you were born into a world where a protector awaited." she says in her ancient way of speaking, making out to be as old as she truly was. Easily she steps back, letting the girl go free. "Can you possibly change out of that outfit..." Tenma wasn't entirely old fashion but the outfit made her turn her head away.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 9:34 pm

Moxxi raised an eyebrow at Tenma, "I don't know that I want to." When Tenma gave her some space, Moxxi started to walk by the vampire, reaching a hand out to playfully run her fingers across Tenma's collar bone. "I have a partner I need to go get. One that's pretty scared right now. And that's definitely not the state that I want to leave the poor thing in." She walked into the crowd and gently pushed past the people in the crowd, making her way back to the fountain where the man remained, scared out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:16 pm

Tenma shook her head a little, ignoring the girl's touch. "I care not about a meager mboy's fear" she says and follows after Moxxi without another word; she was not caring if the girl had a problem with it or not. She put her hands in her jacket pockets, her eyes lifting up to search for the boy who she had told to stay put.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:23 pm

Moxxi walked up to where the man sat, having not moved from the spot he had been put in. He slowly stood up as the fairy came to a halt in front of him. When he saw Tenma though, his face went white and he pointed to her, his mouth dropping open. Moxxi rolled her eyes slightly, "Yeah, yeah. You remember that thing in your pants? Do your job and go get rid of it!" He stared at her wide-eyed for a moment as she gave a waving motion away from herself with her hands, "Shoo, shoo. Go on now." He frowned after a moment and turned taking off. Moxxi glanced towards Tenma and went over and sat on the fountain, leaning back slightly while watching the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: