Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 15 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 15 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 15 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Market Center - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:23 pm

Moxxi walked up to where the man sat, having not moved from the spot he had been put in. He slowly stood up as the fairy came to a halt in front of him. When he saw Tenma though, his face went white and he pointed to her, his mouth dropping open. Moxxi rolled her eyes slightly, "Yeah, yeah. You remember that thing in your pants? Do your job and go get rid of it!" He stared at her wide-eyed for a moment as she gave a waving motion away from herself with her hands, "Shoo, shoo. Go on now." He frowned after a moment and turned taking off. Moxxi glanced towards Tenma and went over and sat on the fountain, leaning back slightly while watching the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:31 pm

"What exactly is he getting rid of?" She asked giving the girl a skeptical look before watching the boy run off, if she wanted to she could chase him and find out for herself; but she trusted that Moxxi would tell her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:36 pm

Moxxi got a somewhat sly look on her face at what Tenma asked, and she spoke so that if anyone were listening they'd hear this instead of the truth, "What do men normally have in their pants, I wonder?" She motioned from where she was sitting for the vampire to come closer. She wouldn't want anyone else to hear what exactly he was getting rid of. That'd ruin the point of being an assassin. The best assassins don't get caught.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:44 pm

Tenma resisted the urge to slap the girl, but understood why she was doing it. "My hearing is so acute even if you whisper in the lowest tone I'd hear you, since we are so close." She mentions, looking upward as snow began to fall. "Does he know youre simply using him?" she asks calmly, her eyes still looking upward at the sky
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:49 pm

Moxxi's red lips turned into a slight frown, "Well, that's not nearly as fun." She sighed a moment and placed her hands back so that she could lean backwards on them some and she barely made a noise as she spoke, "He's getting rid of the syringe. You know. The lethal injection. That's what I put in his pants." She looked shocked at what Tenma said after that, "Using him? What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:57 pm

Tenma shook her head and laughed just a little, before lowering her head to look at the girl. The laughing quit abruptly. "I may not have known you long, little one, but you would appear to be less inclined towards the male population; even though you can use them for your ability... you cannot fool me." she says, bringing her hands out of her pockets with a look towards the other people around before putting her hands into the fountain water. The ice cold temperature would make any normal person just away, but the feel of it made her smile
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:05 pm

Moxxi blinked at what Tenma was saying to her, "Excuse me? Are you suggesting that I'm just using that poor man as a food source?" She crossed her arms under her chest and arched a thin brown eyebrow. "What's with this all of the sudden? Are you jealous?' Her eyes narrowed just slightly in thought as her lips pursed some, "Perhaps you're worried that I've got a significant other and you can't be that for me? Or maybe that I've already got a 'protector' as you put it?" Moxxi was somewhat irritated. She wouldn't exactly call it 'using' the man was her partner, and he gave her the energy she needed to get jobs done. He knew that she didn't actually care for him.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:13 pm

Tenma arches her dark eyebrow, bringing her hand up to run through her own hair, ruffling it just a little. "I have no time for jealousy; I was simply asking you a question." She pauses, a dark look passing over her features before disappearing just as quickly as it had come "What if I told you, I didn't want to be any sort of significance in your life? I am here to protect you until you die, whether you have another protector, a significant other,or a horde of horny individuals laying in wait." She finishes in a cold voice, something she had perfected over a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:17 pm

Moxxi rolled her eyes slightly at what Tenma said, "Oh, please. There's no reason to protect someone if you don't want to be some sort of significance in their life." She lifted a leg to drape it over the other one. "Though...A horde of horny individuals in wait...That'd be pretty nice if you ask me." She sighed after a moment and looked at the vampire, "Relax. There's nothing between us, and he knows that. It's an agreement."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

The vampire shakes her head putting her hands back into her pockets. "you would have been happy in the time of public bath houses. Or when the Olympics were held naked" she thinks back to those memories shaking her head just a little. "That's all I wished to know, I'm curious how you came across him. And what this outfit is all about" She asks, looking at Moxxi in her costume. It didn't make Tenma nearly as attracted as the original look of the girl; but that could have come from Tenma's preference for the red haired, tattooed skin...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:33 pm

Moxxi feigned an offended expression, "You make me sound like all I care about is sex." She lifted a hand to dab at the corner of her eyes, "That just plain hurts." She just barely shifted her position slightly once more, "How I came across him? We work together. He's my distraction when I feel like it. I probably didn't need it, but hey...Just in case there wasn't enough time to get away. And the outfit...Wouldn't want everyone knowing who I am, would I?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:39 pm

"Or you could simply, do your deed in the dead of night, slaughter the weak in their homes without any fear of detection at all." The vampire grinned, showing her teeth. Without a word she begins to walk around the fountain once before coming back to the fairy's side. "Are you hungry?" She asks, noticing the sun was setting quickly; she herself was very thirsty she had not fed i nyears as a punishment. Being in this location was somewhat painstaking but of course she would deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:44 pm

Moxxi arched her thin brow again, "That takes the fun out of it. There's a bit of a thrill with a chance to get caught." She glanced down at what she was wearing, "Besides. It's kinda fun to be 'someone else' every now and again." She couldn't help but get a slightly mischievous grin on her face at what Tenma asked, "I did just have a bit of a meal, are you that willing to feed me?" Her grin faded after a minute when she glanced down and caught a glimpse of the dried blood on her chest, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:48 pm

Tenma glared at the girl when she asked about the feeding. "I meant real food smart alec" her words come out in a tone that was serious but at the same time calm. "Why be someone else, when you can make yourself someone to fear?" her words come quickly it was more of her own feelings about herself. She'd perhaps want to be dad, but she'd never want to be someone else. "My hunger matters not"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 5:54 pm

Moxxi straightened up just slightly so she could lift both her hands from the fountain and raise them in a defensive manner, "Now, now. Simmer down. How was I supposed to know which you meant?" She scowled slightly at what Tenma said, "It's nice to have an escape sometimes...Besides, I like the outfit sometimes." She slowly stood from the fountain and moved over to Tenma, gently wrapping an arm around the back of her neck while looking at her, "If you're going to be my protector...Shouldn't you be strong?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 6:48 pm

Tenma gave the girl a look of skepticism, "It's very cold out here; do you remember what I said about frostbite?" she rolled her eyes, but when she wrapped her arm around the vampire's shoulder she gave the girl a tight smile. She wrapped her arm around the girl's midsection and gave her the same squeeze she gave the man before, tight enough to hurt but not tight enough to break bones. "Do you think me to be weak?" she asks in mock shock
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 6:58 pm

Moxxi grinned some, "Ah! My arms and legs are covered this time!" She was rather shocked when Tenma's arm wrapped around her midsection. She bit her lip slightly when Tenma gave her the squeeze. She stared at the vampire and responded, "No. But how much longer are you going to be strong if you don't feed?" She moved her other hand so that it rested against Tenma's shoulder, the arm she had wrapped around Tenma's shoulders tightening, but only slightly. She leaned forward and whispered into the vampire's ear, "You keep treating me like this, let alone holding me in such a way...And I'm going to be hungry again. If you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:04 pm

The vampire took hold of the girl's midsection tightly and in a quick motion she spun her outward, grabbing her arm as she did in a way that to others would seem like dancing. Using her arm she pulls the girl back in, so that they were inches apart. "It has been years since I've fed, I'll be fine for that much longer... my strength weakens much slower than.. other things" she mutters the last part, before placing her forehead against the girl's. "You are like a school girl getting off on pain" she grins in a teasing manor, backing away from her.

"You never answered my question about your hunger for food, the places around here will be closing soon"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:14 pm

Moxxi allowed herself to be spun around, and when Tenma grabbed her arm, she gently moved her own hand to hold, to keep up the look of a dance. She quietly stared up at the vampire now. She was somewhat breathless. "Let's see how right you are about that..." She closed her eyes slightly when Tenma's forehead pressed against her own. She took no offence to what the vampire said to her though. Rather she opened her eyes when Tenma moved away. "Well, what else might I do? Because obviously you're not getting my hints, and they're not subtle in the least." After a moment she took her hat off and got down low to give an extravagant bow, "I must apologize, but I'm not hungry in that way. And as you don't seem to be understanding where I'm coming from, I'll have to go satisfy my hunger elsewhere." She straightened back up and turned, starting to walk as she put her hat back on. "Maybe I'll go hit up that human scientist, she's MORE than willing, because with a kiss from me, most women are."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:22 pm

Tenma rolled her eyes, and reached her hand out like a snake would strike, grabbing the girl's wrist. "You think I'd let you gallivant around with a human? That, my little one, is offensive. I don't think I'll let you get away with it" A dark look crosses the vampire's features as she tightens her grip, pulling her just a little bit closer --in doing so she makes it appear like a dance again, her other hand wraps around the girl's back holding her there. "Do not tempt evil with a dangerous fruit, for evil could never control its hunger for more" she speaks in her ancient way, making her age that much more apparent.
Slowly, almost as if testing herself, Tenma inclines her head towards the girls neck, placing a very careful kiss on the base. She remembered how her lost one had reacted to moving too quickly...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:30 pm

Moxxi was immediately stopped when Tenma took a hold of her wrist. She glanced towards her a moment, "I knew her before I knew you." She gave a somewhat solid look, "I fed off of her first, and she melted like putty in my hand. Then she brought me back to her place..." She trailed off, letting Tenma's mind think something up before continuing. "And then stuck some needles into me." She shook her head slightly, "I can't even get what I want from a human. Not that...I'm actually complaining about the needles because, oh. My. God. But, anyway..." She fell silent when Tenma's lips pressed against the base of her neck, she moved her free hand to gently grip onto Tenma's shoulder as she bit her lip, waiting for the bite. Not so much in anticipation as she previously would have.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

Tenma grinned just a little against the skin, "Do you really think I would succumb that easy?" She teases, lifting her head back up, "the makeup doesn't taste so great, she uses the hand that was on the girl's back to wipe her mouth. For the powdery makeup that covered up the scar around her neck wasn't good to taste for normal senses so it was especially unpleasant for the vampire.
"Are you trying to make me jealous with that story of the human?" She asks skeptically, entwining her finger's with the girl's, turning and more or less tugging her along. "Come on, we're somewhere more private than this crowded place."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 7:42 pm

Moxxi shrugged her shoulders, "It was worth a try." She glanced at Tenma, "I'll wash it off later. It's no big deal." She blinked some when Tenma's fingers laced with hers, and followed behind her obediently, answering the earlier question while going "I wouldn't say that..."
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:02 pm

Viola walked into the market center, Arianna still draped across her shoulders. She paused momentarily to shift her own weight around slightly before giving Arianna a good toss, just to move her on her shoulders some, re-positioning the weight to relieve some areas of her shoulders that were beginning to grow sore. She glanced back behind herself to make sure that Aimi was still behind her, and when she had the girl in sight she started to walk forward again. She ignored the stares from people who were curious about the crocodile on her shoulders and continued, walking up to a fruit stand and stopping before turning to look at Aimi, "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:26 pm

Aimi smiled when she was in the market, glad to be back in the town. Looking around, she realized that she hadn't actually been around here and she missed it. Then again she didn't at all. She lowered her face just slightly, sort of shrinking into herself. She hadn't realized she would have to come by people. She quickened her steps, and placed herself right behind Viola. It wasn't that she was afraid of the people that surrounded them, she just didn't like it, afraid of what could happen in the crowd around them. Looking around, she pointed to the table that had some fruit on and around it. "The fruit is over there. Is there anything else you'd like to look for?" Secretly she hoped she would say no, but she wouldn't object to it if she did want to.
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 11:42 pm

Viola glanced towards Aimi, feeling her move closer to her. It didn't really bother her at all, actually she felt her heart leap somewhat, and she quickly scolded herself mentally for allowing herself to feel such a way. She watched as Aimi pointed, her eyes following the girl's finger before she looked back to Aimi herself and gave a slight smile, "Actually, I need to pick up some meat for Ariella...I know you don't really have to feed mechanical beings...but she is programmed to be a crocodile. She still likes it occasionally." She paused a moment and looked Aimi up and down before saying softly, "How about you go pick out some fruit while I got get the meat...Or if you'd like, you can come with me." She left the choice up to Aimi as she shifted Ariella around some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: