Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 10 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Market Center - Page 10 I_vote_lcapMarket Center - Page 10 I_voting_barMarket Center - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Market Center

Go down 
+8
Blix
Lilly
Akito
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Susanoo
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

Market Center - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 8:31 pm

Akito nods his head a bit side to side as to ignoring how she's acting and of her poking his chest too. He thinks that it be better for her to go home and sleep off the being drunk. He looks to his violin case that's still a bit away from where he was just sitting then looks back to Raven still with a annoyed look."I think, taking you home would be better for now." He says and thinks that he also have to go pay a certain someone a visit and have a little chat with him. He walks to where is violin case is and picks it up but puts it on the other side with his good arm, being that his right one is bleeding again and then he walks up to Raven and takes her by the hand but not rough and pulls her with him out of there to go to and bring her home, he's ignoring the bit of pain in his arm as he's walking.

(Had to do something, which is why I took long with this post.)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:14 pm

Raven pouts but follows

(she is already home asleep...so we can kinda just pretend haha)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 3:46 pm

Akito had came back here a little after taking Raven back and wasn't all that in a good mood still, this week has been something indeed. His right arm still hurts a bit thanks to what happen a while ago, the wound has open a bit again and still haven't fully heal all that much. He didn't felt like staying at home for some reasons and needed some more air. As he's walking some more, he went to the fountain and sat down there, laying his tail down to rest and looks at the sky for a moment then down with his eyes closed with headphone on with music on, hearing some songs he likes.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:31 pm

Suki came up to the fountain in the middle of the market center and sighed gently. It was quiet today around the market, it was a little odd. She sat down on the side of the fountain, making sure her blue dress didn't get into the water. It was such a poofy dress. She took of her converse and put them to the side before swinging her legs around and putting them in the water. She smiled gently and looked up, seeing a Neko near by.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:40 pm

Akito still remains quiet and still listening to his music on his music player, which had now just switch to the next song. His tail slowly swings once then into a curl, still thinking about what has happened today and about some other issues. He didn't pay no mine to anyone passing by or hardly to anything around him, he seems to have cool down from earlier thanks to being alone and the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:44 pm

Suki watched the Neko's tail curl up and she giggled gently. She looked down at her feet, moving them around to make ripples in the water. She kicked them slightly, humming to herself. She was trying not to worry that maybe Aozora had gotten caught and thats why she hadn't seen him in a while. But she wouldn't know, not like they were actually together anyway, just flirting.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 8:51 pm

Akito had push the stop button on the small music player on his hand, he thought that should be enough music for now, as he had stop it, his ears twitch a bit to hearing something that sounded like a giggle or something. He takes the headphones off his ears then puts the music device away and looks to the side, seeing a female there, by her scent he can tell what she was and in a way glad she wasn't a human.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:04 pm

Suki felt the person looking over at her, but she didn't look up, she was preoccupied with thinking and worrying. But she didn't show it. She continued to just kick legs in the water, smiling, as if nothing was wrong at all. She watched as the water rippled around her feet.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:11 pm

Akito still looks at the female for another moment then he looks away, thinking if he should say something or not since he usually doesn't do the talking first but guess maybe it wouldn't hurt for this time. His tail not curl now, starts swinging again slowly side to side."Don't believe, I've met someone like you before." He says but not in a rude or anything way, just that he haven't met someone with her scent before here, his ears twitches a bit to the sounds around him.

(Have to go for a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 9:36 pm

Suki heard the guy speak and she looked up to see him. "You mean a werewolf?" She smiled slightly and shrugged, swinging her legs around out of the water. She kicked the water off her feet so she could put her converse back on.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 10:09 pm

Akito nods a bit for a answer to what the female has said, without looking back at her. He has met a few different kind of race since being here, but not a werewolf, even if he's a Neko, he isn't afraid of werewolves. His tail still swings a bit slowly back and forth and watches as a few peoples passes him. "Interesting, meeting one here" He says as if to himself but it wasn't then he looks back at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:10 am

Suki brushed off her converse after putting them on and then looked at him. "Well it is the center of the Market." She smiled and looked up at him, swaying back and forth as she sat on the edge of fountain. "I'm Suki by the way."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:17 am

Akito twitches his ears a bit to the female that's name Suki, his tail swings once more before resting back down and he looks back up from the ground."Akito." Was all he said at the moment for a name, since she said her name so it's only fair. He then looks around a bit and guess true, it is the market after all, so there of course are others he bet he haven't met before."I guess, that's true." He also says, in his normal quiet tone of voice, and moves his hand up on his head for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:38 am

Suki smiled and nodded to him, staring at the sky. "Nice to meet you, Akito. You know Raven, don't you?" She asked quietly. She stopped swaying back and forth now and looked at him, hoping that was wasn't a weird question to ask. She looked him up and down, seeing his appearance. She smiled as her green eyes seemed to change to cyan.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 12:53 am

Akito looks at her after what she said, guessing she must know Raven as well."Maybe, and I guess you do as well." He says while moving his tail back up again and swings it slowly side to side. He then looks away with thoughts about how he knows she will get mad at him or something for how he acted with Kyuzo. He only said what he felt and well being that he does have a habit at times of acting like that."I may end up hearing her out later, of something I did." He says while still thinking a bit about his day and the bar and maybe the same with Mori he thought as well, since he also got mad at him at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:20 am

Suki nodded to him and smiled. "Mhm. She was telling me about you earlier today. Didn't know I would meet you so soon." She watched his tail slightly, becoming interested in it. She tilted her head and looked back at him. "Why is that..?" She asked quietly. "Not that you have to answer." She smiled at her accent, still loving that it had come back.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:34 am

Akito stood quiet for a moment while reaching into his pocket and takes a box of pocky out, which it's been a bit of a while the last time he had any sweets, he only took one out and moves it in his mouth, biting a piece of it off."Could be of what I said, to a certain someone." He says and shrugs a bit, of course he knew why but didn't felt like really saying much of it.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:54 am

Suki nodded and shrugged slightly. "Well I guess that would be a reason for someone to get mad." She looked up at the sky again and then to the people passing by. She sighed gently, seeing it was gonna rain sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:01 am

Akito shrugs a bit again as well after hearing Suki talk, not really sure on what to say next, that certain someone he has knew for a while and still thinks of him being with the human girl. He bits another piece of his pocky stick then another piece, paying hardly no mind to those passing by him, not really caring much for them.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:13 am

Suki looked at Akito after realizing what time it was. "Hehe...Well it was nice meeting you, but I just realized I have to get home to my sister. We have things to do." She sighed slightly and stood up, smiling at him. "See you later." She turned and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:20 am

Akito eats the rest of his pocky and still remains quiet after Suki was talking. He swings his tail once side to side then curls it a bit before looking back away and resting for a bit longer then after more than a few minutes has pass by, he gets up and stretches a bit as well as his tail then thought to go some place else, not home yet being that he knows who's there, with someone he hates. Well more like he hates what she is, so he swings his tail back a bit up and walks out of there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 9:27 pm

Mori sat on one of the shop's roofs, watching the people below at work or running through the streets with big bags of groceries or dragging behind a kid. He held a corndog in one hand and was leaning on the other in a rather lazy position. He wore a thin black shirt that practically clung to him and black shorts that went down to above his knees. His messenger bag and katana was beside him along with a gray and white hoodie and not to mention the absense of his neko traits, tail tucked in and ears hidden under yet another beanie hat. He munched on the corndog as he currently watched a parent get pulled into a toy store by their kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 11:15 pm

Xuan walked along aimlessly through the market district of the city, blending in with the crowd around him as best he could. Though where others were concerned with matters of shopping and such, he just seemed to casually stroll along with a grin on his face. As he looked from building to building he noticed a boy sitting on the rooftops watching the rustle and bustle down below. He wondered to himself, I wonder if I could get him to lose his balance? That would cause quite the stir. But being new to the area, he did not want to start a commotion that he couldn't escape from. At least not yet. So he proceeded along the streets. Upon seeing a small family happily walking along, the boy grinning because his parents had just bought him something his grin faded but he turned away before his anger got the best of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 2:55 am

Bored with the busy streets of the shopping area, he decides to leave. Seeing the amount of togetherness the society had with eachother he was over being near it. Especially the sight of the family. He simply vanished in the crowd heading elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 1:42 pm

Mori blinked as he chewed on the now empty corndog stick and frowned as he noticed a boy but the guy had disappeared as soon as he came.Oh well, he chewed the absently till it began to splinter in his mouth then he took it out and threw it away. He wanted to twitch his ears, move his tail. Something that would not bore him but he could not just in case those humans were still sulking around.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep 2011, 4:37 am

Falling..

A young boy who looked the age of fiveteen falling through the sky.

Emotionless..

Emotionless features, eye closed, Gray hair ruffles against his pale skin under the breezing hair it also brushed against black material covering his Right eye. Arm's limpy by his side as he falls.
The clothes thats the boy wears were ones dating back to the Victorian Ere. Yet some people could mistake him for that silly Anime/Manga boy from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler..

Smirk..

The boy smirks as he falls yet he would never have a butler.. let alone a demon butler.. after all..

The boy curls his hand in to a fist then suddenly un curls it, a gray feather in his hands..

He is an Angel..

The roof top were insight coming closer and closer. He could hear humans screaming, to go and catch the boy before he falls to his 'death'

Two meters away, the boy flip in a smooth motion in the air and lands perfectly in a crouch postition on the edge of the slated roof..

Phantom Onna has arrived in Miyagi Prefecture..

''Now lets see what this war is all about..''

A satisfied smirk travels across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market Center   Market Center - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Center
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Chou Market-
Jump to: