Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 11 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 11 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 11 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiga
Scout

Akemi River - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 7:54 pm

Chiga's ears perked up highly to the action and he looked to Mori silently before he looked back to his braids and boldy smiled. "I suppose I don't?" Ears lowering a inch down he returned the favor and grazed his lips against Mori's forehead as he spoke. "I'm a worry wart though it is in my nature to be so. I was never allowed to worry about myself and others for I was brought up in a house were many served me and I didn't want it. Though, being the case I am glad you had spoke that sincerely. Thank you." Chiga moved his face away from Mori's forehead and grinned happily with his tail wagging faintly as he looked to Mori. Never did he worry, Chiga was glad that Mori had comforted him some.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:03 pm

Mori blinked and snickered as he noticed Chiga's mood immediately improved and he poked the man in the chest scoldingly. This man had no shame when it came to flirting and especially when he recieved somethign so simple though he guessed it wasn't so simple since Chiga grew up with affection. Made Mori sweatdrop as he thought of his own upbringings. Shark dinners. Hard core training. Survival skills. He shook his head as he smiled gently.
"No. Guess everyone's different that way but you still have nothign to be ashamed of. Except for your messing around and flirt problems with other people."
Mori attempted the most serious face he could muster before he wrapped his arms around Chiga's neck in a hug and grinned playfully after recieving another kiss on the forehead. He moved to Chiga's cheek and gave it a light peck.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:07 pm

Chiga's tail wagging stopped when he had heard what Mori said and then feeling his arms wrap around Chiga's neck making him blink a few times. "Ashamed? I have nothing to be ashamed of though I am a little on that side when it comes to speak words of love. Leave it to me to be confused." Chiga bravely smiled and closing one eye which was near his cheek where Mori had placed a small peck at, after that did his tail wag again and he returned the favor and kissed Mori's cheek gently on the opposite side of where Mori had kissed his. "Though I was told it a lot of times I didn't know what to do but simply give hugs or kisses."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:16 pm

Mori flicked his ears which was kind of hard under his hat and as he heard Chiga say confused, he raised a questioning eyebrow before smirking. Leave it to Chiga to be confused as such. He may have been old and look wise yet he reminded Mori of a puppy just learning the ropes around the house. Maybe it was because, if Chiga said what was true, then being raised by other people really did slow your learning unless you had a tutor everyday. The neko pondered this before blinking once as he felt Chiga kiss his cheek in return and he looked to the werewolf with curious onyx eyes before smirking again.
"Because you know, all you did was 'simply' give out hugs and kisses, huh?"
Mori teasingly licked Chiga's cheek, remembering last time they had met and it had been anything but simply hugs and kisses.
"Is that why you were growling so much?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

Chiga's body became stiff upon hearing Mori as well as feeling the lick he had gotten and his ears slanted in a light manner before poking back up and he chuckled then slyly smirked. "Perhaps, but if you haven't noticed you liked it when I growled. It may be the same with me by hearing you purr. Also, does this mean you 'love' me as well since all you have been doing is giving me affection and braiding my hair? Or is this another one of your little plans to tease your other partner's including myself. If it is then you really are a sneaky yet hard to understand neko." Chiga was of course teasing but he wasn't going to leave it alone after all he was licked by the neko. Cupping Mori's cheeks he licked Mori's mouth before softly moving his head to the side giving Mori a lick much like he had did him being on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:31 pm

Mori pouted playfully at the werewolf as if he found it unfair to use the teasing growl against him to prove his point and he chuckled as he gave a simple yet unsure shrug. His first ever lover had died and though he did tease around with some of his other friends, some were taken. The neko looked up thoughtfully, wait, Kyuzo broke up with Sunshine but he didn't exactly have time to fool around or anything. The neko turned to Chiga was a playing smile.
"Ah, but who can resist the fun neko game? I love messing around and messing around is my hobby~. I am a Neko after all."
Mori blinked as he felt Chiga's hand on his head keeping it still as the werewolf's tongue traveled from his mouth to his cheek in a similar manner. It was almost like a mirror game. The neko shivered with a smile and leaned forward to gently bite Chiga's tongue before he could retreat.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm

Chiga softly smiled to the reaction he had got from Mori though he only saw a little bit of it due to him returning the favor but he did hear what Mori said and sort of chuckled. Ceasing in movement did he growl loudly to the fact that Mori captured his tongue by gently biting it, Chiga's growl left him though when he growled his body shivered meaning that was a growl of surprise that worked that way as well. Chiga smiled soon after and allowed himself to enjoy this by placing his lips against Mori's in that manner of kiss though his tongue was still being held by his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:48 pm

Mori refrained himself from grinning at the fact that he managed to get a growl to arise from Chiga and he smirked as he felt the body shiver under his arms which still hung around Chiga's neck in a casual manner. He relaeased Chiga's tongue as he kissed Mori or well, as much as he could with the neko keeping his tongue. Mori returned it as his arms lightly tightened around Chiga's neck.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:52 pm

Chiga felt Mori return the awkward kiss and he couldn't help but smile a little bit before closing his eyes and softly pushing his tongue into the mouth of the neko. Trying to make it seem like a normal kiss was something that Chiga was going for, though he wouldn't complain for the tongue hold kiss wasn't bad though it was a little awkward to him. Chiga broke from the kiss and he smirked as he spoke with his lips sort of close to Mori's. "There I growled, do you feel better now?" Chiga was of course teasing with a added in flirting for he leaned forward and kissed Mori again but it was just a small peck.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 8:57 pm

Mori felt Chiga's tongue enter his mouth and he shivered lightly in surprise, expecting for the werewolf to pull his tongue out rather than adventuring Mori's mouth yet again. He didn't find it so awkward. At leastt he werewolf knew how and at least wasn't sloppy. He felt Chiga pull away though he was still close and within reach of the neko's lips still which caused Mori to smirk on his own. Hearing his jest, the neko returned it by looking thoughtful as if contemplating if it really were a good thing or not.
"Hm...I guess but you only did it once?"
The neko smirked returned and he felt Chiga give him another kiss though it was quicker and lighter.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:04 pm

Chiga on purposely growled again with a added in chuckle and after that did he speak with his nose on Mori's forehead. "How many times do I have to growl to make you feel better?" Chiga's ears slanted downward but he smiled proudly as he looked to Mori's eyes of onyx, this was something that made things fun by doing what they want to hear. Chiga was just that interesting and after he spoke did he take Mori's hand into his large one and placed it up to his lips as he looked to Mori interested. "I love you, you hardcore neko." Chiga was flirting and was having fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:10 pm

Mori blinked as he heard Chiga growl and he clapped a hand over his mouth as he chuckled into his palm silently before removing his hand to grin at the werewolf and he deciding to mess with his friend a little more. He teasingly poked his friend in the nose and mocked him in a innoccent voice saying.
"About a few more times."
The neko blinked as he felt Chiga take his small hand and hold it up to his lips which caused Mori to stare at him in surprise before chuckling again and using his free hand to cup his own chin as he nodded in a mocking wise manner.
"Ah, then that would make my ninety-ninth heart that I have managed to caputured?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:18 pm

Chiga chuckled at what he had heard from Mori and he softly shook his head which was his way of showing Mori that he was amused. "How many is a few more times?" Chiga's ears went still as well as his tail which was still though it did wag a few more times but cease after hearing what Mori said next and he let go of his hand and chuckled silently. "I'm only teasing, I know good and well that you are just teasing me. I am going to have to get use to it. Also, though I say I 'love' you. I get confused and I do not know what to do but give hugs and kisses and some touches. Don't expect me to take your hand and ask you to marry me cause that is something that I don't even know." Chiga's expression went serious and if anything he was just a fried teasing and flirting with another friend. Knowing that Mori does the same was just all that it was, simple play.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:29 pm

Mori gave another casual, innocent shrug of his shoulders showing that he truly didn't know and was just playing around though a mischeavous glint in his eyes hinted that it was just for the sake of hearing another growl come from Chiga. He smirked yet it was somewhat false since it rather made him look cruel at hearing Chiga's words. Even though they were playing around, he wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. He was a child of around fifteen sixteen, maybe even seventeen. He lost count. Yes, he lost count at such a young age now shut up about it. Mori gave another shrug of his shoulders and glanced to the side, resting his head against Chiga's shoulders next to his neck.
"It's okay. I'm too young to be thinking about marriage anyway."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:35 pm

Chiga looked to Mori silently and smirked. "Yes, and I am to old fashioned to get married now. I don't even know what to do or say when I say 'love' though I say it when I tease or flirt around. In a way I am to old and most people don't want to love or marry a old person older than them by 1000+ years or so. I forget how old I am but still that is my point. Funny huh. " Chiga had come to think upon his exploring in his new home and he had come to notice a lot of happy people with friends, couples, and even with children and well in a way he pushed himself out of that cycle. Chiga missed his chance to be like all the others due to him being stuck in China and on the mountatin for all his life or so he thought that anyway. Chiga always tried to think of things positively though he did have his negative sides especially when he thought about them long and hard.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:42 pm

Mori blinked at what Chiga was saying and he came to look confused himself for once. A thousand years old wasn't too old for him considering his own father was way older than yet. Thinking back to some of his other friends, he realized that yes though his friends have never really made it to that stage of life yet he didn't really believe that being a few thousands years old made you so incredibly old that you were not allowed to get married.
"No. This is Miyagi. Many beings are going to be able to live forever or eternity so it's not like you'll be alone. Miyagi is repopulating constantly. My own father is about four billion years old. About as old as the earth itself and granted he is not married since he adopted us and finds marriage troublesome. It's not like he can't just because he's reached a certain age in his life."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:51 pm

Chiga closed his eyes and smirked. "True, though you have your customs and I have mine. I was told that whenever I reach a certain age that everything will cease. I will never find true happiness. Something like that was said when Father Matoba passed away. I believed him of course cause recently when I went on my own to have a little time off many people would speak about me being weird and inhuman. I thought long and hard about this, Mori. I really have, though I flirt and tease I try to find true happiness and if I don't then something in me will cease." Chiga was brought up in a weird way and since everyone that raised them had different customs, of course he would be altered to believe them.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 9:56 pm

Mori quietly listened as he he kept his cheek on Chiga's shoulders and looked at nothing in particular, his black onyx eyes were unsuaully distant as he thought about this. He didn't quite get it. Yet he wouldn't queston someone else's customs and tradtions just like he tried not to question too much about Kyuzo's family considering some of teh stuff that went down there. He didn't know what to say for a moment so he just to Chiga and buried his face into the werewolf's neck, giving a light sigh from the conversation turn.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:00 pm

Chiga's ears lowered as he thought about what would cease in him and then he couldn't but think that he may come to be in a deep sleep. "Though, since many people here do not care then I'll just not care either until something happens. I am a wolf and I will be killed first before I let anything in me change." Chiga spoke this proudly with his ears still lowered and his eyes lightly opened as he growled in a angry manner though he stopped it and sighed feeling rather ill for little over a second.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:06 pm

Mori closed his eyes and hid his face in Chiga's kimono, saying nothing still yet listening all the same as he felt his blood run cold for a second there. He bit his lip, unsure of wether to say anything or not and confused on what he should say if he were to open his mouth in the first place. The neko came to instinctively feel his hair and fur rise as his tail slid out from under his shirt as he heard the growl come from Chiga reminding him very much of like how a dog would do. He shivered and buried his face deeper.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

Chiga felt Mori place his face deeper in the kimono and his expression became a lost one before becoming sad and he looked downward. "Are you okay, Mori?" Chiga's head tilted and his ears slanted downward in a curious manner as he looked to Mori before hugging the neko silently and after doing that did he place his lips against Mori's side of his head for right now he felt guilty for making Mori this way. Not sure what was wrong with Mori, Chiga only thought of a hug and a light kiss to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:18 pm

Mori kept his eyes closed as he clung to Chiga, his thoughts running from him. How come most familes were so strange compared to his own? Speakign of which, he grew up with only a broher, got adopted by a rich man who found them amusing after witnessing Mori pickpocketing someone. Their lives were strange but sometimes when the neko saw other traditions, he couldn't help but frown and be glad he didn't have to partake in that. The neko shook his head signally that nothing was wrong.
"I'm okay..."
Would it be wrong to say that he hated someone else's family for what they did to his friend's or would that be cruel?
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:23 pm

Chiga looked to the side and after doing that did his ears twitch and perk up right. "Alright." Chiga of course looked back to Mori and he went silent after a while, his guilt was faintly gone though not entirely. Being a wolf, Chiga was going to always be curious and everything of that would make a wolf well like one. Chiga looked upward to the sky and as he did that did he glance to Mori still silent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:31 pm

Mori remained quiet as he relaxed, calming himself and his thoughts, he qould flick his ears if he could. The neko glanced up to Chiga,d aring himself to take a peek at the werewolf. He seemed normal now so he felt himself relax even more and he closed his eyes once again, almost like a child who was in time for his nap or like a cat who found itself a good sun spot to bask in.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 10:36 pm

Chiga's ears twitched and after twitching did he look to Mori silently and seeing Mori relaxed made him smirk to himself. Chiga was a werewolf that was unaware of everyone's history and yet his past was very well much known to some and to others they were unknown. Father Matoba had spoke about the ceasing if he keeps living the way he was and that was why he was so desperate to keep him home and in China. Chiga sort of understood his father's concern for he didn't want Chiga to be corrupted with power or with money. Never did his father tell Chiga about relationships for he feared that Chiga would never be good in one. Biting his lower lip slightly, Chiga felt sort of useless like he wasn't allowed to do anything and in a way he wasn't. Chiga's father had said that it was better to be confused and happy than understanding everything and being unhappy. Chiga closed his eyes and whimpered slightly to that thought.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 9:32 am

Mori remained where he was for a few more minutes, unable to move or seeming that way and he glanced up to Chiga once more as he pondered what the man could be thinking. He didn't ask though since the werewolf appeared to be deep in thought, the neko sighed quietly and looked to the side for a moment before blinking. What was that? He thought he heard a ...sound of some sort. He looked up to Chiga curiously.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next