Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 10 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 10 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 10 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Akemi River - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:20 pm

Mori blinked as he was poked and looked up to the werewolf as he did so. The neko smiled innocently to Chiga as he answered in a modest tone. Playing along with the man's comment.
"Aw~. Maybe next time, Chiga~kun."
The neko mocked his friend as his friend's comment as he just gave a smooth calm expression with a fake manner of being truthful. Mori laughed and he pocked Chiga back.
"Why are you in such a hurry for me to jump back into your arms?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 11:21 pm

Chiga felt the poke and he sort of smiled and after doing that did he bring Mori into his arms and softly he graced his lips against the neko's forehead. Feeling his ears twitch and then his tail wag once, Chiga could not help but lightly laugh before saying seriously. "I want to hug you. That is only cause I want to give you a bit of affection which my father Matoba said that it was giving love and so I'm giving love to you." Chiga didn't really understand it but he knew the actions really well and so he wanted to show Mori them and if he denied them then it would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 2:24 pm

Mori blinked as he was pulled into Chiga's arms and looked up as he spoke, his ears unable to twitch in curiousity under his darn black and gray beanie hat. The neko settled in the man's arms, finding something like a brotherly comfort in his hug. Mori smiled slightly and leaned against Chiga, moving his hand up to poke his friend's cheek.
"Neh~ You had a rather passionate family didn't you? I can't remember...Did you go out on your own to explore or did your family move here?"
Mori continued to ask, his tone now trully curious and there was no trace of his past sarcasm and/or playfullness. Now he was just trying to get to know more of his werewolf friend.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 11:28 pm

Chiga's eyes slowly closed as he smiled and moved his head away from Mori's forehead for the time being, his face though changed to being a sad expression but he made sure to shake it off as he kept his smile known. "My family is in China. They told me I was old enough to survive on my own and so I am here." Ears twitching and then his tail going completely still, Chiga was feeling alright but blinked once to the poking on his cheek. Chiga looked to Mori silently with a blank sort of emotionless expression though his ears lowered as he awaited Mori's response. Simply putting it now, Chiga was alone here and he was still getting use to it and he so desperately wanted to go back to China and stop this so called love emotion between father Matoba's grandson but he knew deep down that would never happen and that he may never be able to return their until a certain time.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 2:02 pm

Mori listened carefully, playing with a lock of Chiga's hair as it had fallen forward and he braided it thoughtfuly before letting it fall back into place, the threads of hair slowly unraveling back into their place. The neko sat up and looked to Chiga.
"So they just kicked you out? Is it like the indians when they send out older boys to go find their spirit animal or something or another except with you, it's to just live on your own and thrive."
This was starting to sound familar. The neko's thoughts trailed to his friend Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:13 pm

Chiga softly shook his head to the response he had gotten and he looked down with a blank expression for sometime, he was aware of Mori braiding his hair though did nothing about it. "No, my father Matoba's grandson said he loved me and gave me affection similar to that love and after sometime his son did not like it so he let me go." Chiga's left ear lowered a bit while his right remained up as he looked to Mori curiously getting rid of his blank expression for now.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:24 pm

Mori seperated another piece from Chiga's hair and began braiding that, thoughtfully staring at his own hands at work as he processed what was being told to him. He slowly nodded. So basically, Chiga was politely asked to leave with no other choice like staying or moving somewhere close. The neko knew better than to ask even if he was slightly curious to ask what sort of relationship his friend had with this Matoba.
"Hm. Well, you shouldn't look too depressed by the idea. You got to meet me after all?"
Mori snickered slightly as he looked up to Chiga with a wanting-to-know expression, slightly uncertain if that wouldbe a good thing or not in Chiga's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:35 pm

Chiga closed his eyes allowing both ears to drop for a second before opening his eyes and looking to what Mori was doing to his hair. "I guess that is one way of looking at it." Perking his ears upward after a bit and letting his tail wag once he tilted his head softly before looking to Mori, he was mainly confused by what Mori meant by that but he was going to look at it positively. Chiga had a hard time trying to figure out what some people mean or say but he has come to just take it and leave it alone. When Chiga heard Mori say that he shouldn't be to depressed about the idea made him look lost for a little bit. "I can't help it if you are wondering why I am like that, then again I am use to being with someone never am I use to being alone. I guess in a way I can't make up my own mind?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:44 pm

Mori blinked at Chiga said and decided to ignore that for now as he looked down to his work again, braiding the long lock of hair quietly. At least his ears were hidden because they would most likely be low and slanted back into his hair with slight annoyance. The neko continued braiding and he gave a small shrug of his shoulders. Mori didn't know what to say what Chiga was saying cause he was indeed curious but he didn't want to push the information out of him. He stayed silent for a minute, brooding his thoughts before daring to open his mouth.
"You are dependent. Nothin is wrong with that. You don't have to make it sound like a bad thing. Alot of people are dependent. It's rare and interesting that you a person who is completly independent and cares only about what they think, want, and do."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 5:53 pm

Raising his left eyebrow, Chiga looked to Mori and then to his hair which is in Mori's hands and he couldn't help but stare at Mori and what he was doing. "Then what should I make it sound like? A good thing?" Chiga spoke this in honest curiousity. Both his ears were up but his tail appeared to being limp for quite a long time and after a while he closed his eyes and decided to look over it. "Which I suppose it would be a good thing. Nevermind about my honest question?" Chiga opened his eyes and then lowered his eyes to looking at the floor and as he looks to the floor his eyes sort of blend, especially the upper part of his eyes blends making them sort of look like they were silver.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:09 pm

Mori hummed to himself as he let go of the piece he held and started on another, again thinking to himself before he trusted his mouth to open even a centimeter. He just then went into a small speech, speaking of nothing.
"Well, I guess it was bad to leave your family but think of the possibilites now. Look at what you have discovered and you will discover now that you are able to travel around. Now sometimes, people have to lose something in order to gain new things that will change the way they look at things. Its all a part of life and its mysteries."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:14 pm

Chiga made a confused face having never heard such a thing but he wasn't going to complain about it much, it was normal for him to be confused about such things since he had never come to hear about them before. "Sure, I suppose you are right. Also, do you like to be playing around with my hair?" Chiga made a interested expression though it went away to show his curiousity. After sometime, never had he have anyone do such things with his hair though he was okay with brushing it but braiding it seemed to be a little weird for him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:27 pm

Mori blinked as he looked up to him and he tilted his head, snickering to himself as he gave a small shrug. He wasn't quite too sure how to answer that easier considering that the neko might have been a little too distracted with the stray locks of Chiga's hair. He just grinned to him and looked up with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, you don't mind do you?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:33 pm

Chiga's ears lowered after hearing Mori's response and he sort of smirked. "I do not mind it, actually this is the first time someone actually you know braided it." Perking his ears up after his reply, did his tail twitch faintly which made Chiga's smirk turn into a weak smile as he closed his eyes showing that he didn't mind Mori braiding his hair. Father Matoba used to brush his hair and make sure it was well taken care of since Chiga didn't know how to take care of his hair at the time. When his father passed away was when he had to try and take care of his own hair and he finds it a little confusing though is able to do it without messing up on it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:39 pm

Mori continued to braid, the only reason that he knew now how to braid was because ever since his own black hair had added a little length though he still didn't even reach his shoulders. The girls, Nana and Yoshi, would endlessly braid his own hair and add various things such as multicolored pieces of hair on a clip and beads and all other crazy stuff. He had to struggle to get them off at the end of the day when they went home. He smiled a bit and let go of another finished piece.
"It's fun. Your hair is long, healthy, and strong so it's easy to braid and there's plenty to do so."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 6:48 pm

Chiga listened to Mori making his ears twitch softly but he did smile strongly than the last smile he had done after that though did he ask curiously. "Are you planning to make my hair completely braided?" Chiga couldn't help but be a little worried about his hair being fully braided since he knew nothing about how to make a braid as well as undo one as well. That was just something he wasn't use to much though he wasn't going to complain about it for it looked as if Mori was having fun but he did sort of wish for Mori not to make his hair completely braided. Chiga also noticed recently that he had not been flirting with Mori much and he guessed that he had better improved his restraint though he did hug Mori a little while ago.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:01 pm

Mori glanced up to Chiga then back down to his braid, chuckling and he gave a single shake of head in the obvious form of no. If he even tried, he doubted he would be able to finish half of Chiga's hair before the sun set on them. There was way too much of the werewolf's hair too little of Mori's small hands. The neko would rather just leave it be with a couple of braids. He grabbed his first braid, leaving the new one alone and waved the end in front of Chiga's face in order to gain his attention.
"I can see you worrying about this but look, they're very easy to break and in a way that won't hurt."
Mori slipped a few fingers through the braids and after running his pale fingers through the white almost silverish hair a couple of times, the braid had broke and Chiga's hair was straight again. The neko smirked up to Chiga in a smug way.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:06 pm

Chiga's eyes twitched before closing and sighing glad that they were not those kind of braids that kill his hair as well as his hands when ever he tried to take the braid out. "I'm glad." That was all that Chiga could say, he was sincerely happy that the braids were easy to undo. Crossing his arms and placing his hands into the sleeve in that traditional manner did Chiga look and notice Mori making a smug look and he blinked a few times before chuckling to himself. "You are really a crazy neko, I of course mean that in a good way. In any case I should be able to say that I love the way you are now. I am pretty sure that sounded odd in which case I'll drop it." Chiga looked to the side and away of Mori's smug expression though he could not hide his smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:15 pm

Mori blinked at what Chiga said and snickered as the werewolf ended it with justt elling the neko to forget it. Mori teased him further as he leaned forward and gave Chiga a light kiss on his cheek as he turned his face away from the neko. He leaned back and snickered again, hiding his mouth with a single hand.
"Heh, no. I'm a very grateful for your words. Thank you, Chiga-san."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:20 pm

Chiga blinked lost for quite sometime and glancing to Mori before fully looking at him he seemed to be lost before touching his cheek finally showing his left hand from the sleeve of his kimono. Ears twitching he grinned and nodded silently and softly glad to hear that Mori liked what he had said and decided to return the favor he grazed his lips against Mori's forehead and smiled soon afterwards. "I'm glad." Chiga felt his tail wag for quite sometime much longer than what he was use to but he didn't seem to mind it as his ears lower faintly and his tail wagged more than a minute or so.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 7:59 pm

Mori felt Chiga return the kiss to his forehead and he chuckled before crossing his legs in that indiant style and looked back to Chiga's hair, picking out another piece and beginning to braid all over again. He liked the soft hair between his fingers as he braided, it helped him think and he was also feeling rather fidegty so it was a great way to pass the time, other than flirting with Chiga which had become rather freuqent during their last visit together. The neko blinked before laughing to himself softly and smirking up to Chiga.
"Your tails wagging. Happy now that you recieved a little peck?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:19 am

Chiga watched Mori touch his hair and as he did so he felt himself become even more happy as he kept his eyes on Mori's hands going into his hair. Having his expression soften towards Mori he couldn't help but go still a little bit as he watched Mori touch his hair and that was when he spoke honestly. "I am happy that I made you happy. You have a trait which father Matoba's grandson had, he said he loved me and wanted a relationship with me. You remind me a little of him only cause you take the good things which is said seriously and you accept them not at all do you think they are negative. That in itself makes me completely happy as well as little home sick." Chiga's ears slant in a vertical manner as he leans into Mori making sure not to mess up with what he was doing and placing his nose over Mori's he couldn't help but feel even more so happy. This whole time his tail has been wagging which proved that theory that he was sincerely happy due to him faintly shivering.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 1:20 pm

Mori blinked as he looked up, hearing what Chiga was telling him and he had the modesty to look embarrassed if not a little sheepish at his kindwords. He looked back down smiling in a shy manner as he continued to braid, distracting himself. The neko let go of Chiga's hair and felt the werewolf lean closer. He didn't know what to say though, unsure of how he would sound if he did open his mouth. This sounded familar somehow yet he didn't give it much thought as he patted Chiga's cheek.
"Home is never really going to go away. Home sickness is common. You never forget the place that brought you up nor the people."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 7:37 pm

Chiga's ears twitched and became a bit on the lowered side and as he looks to Mori right after he had patted his cheek his eyes closed. "True, though I still feel bad." Chiga looked away for a bit before looking to his hair that was braided he couldn't help but touch each braid looking really thoughtful and right after a moment or so of doing that did his tail cease in its movement and became still very much like it had been a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 7:50 pm

Mori sighed slightly and turned his head away thoughtfully as Chiga messed with the braids he had created in the man's hair. He never understood how someone could blame themselves for something they didn't do. How could people insist that they were a part of it if they couldn't really serve up an explanation for why it was their fault. Mori glanced to Chiga and leaned up, brushing his lips against the man's forehead as it lowered.
"You don't need to."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 7:54 pm

Chiga's ears perked up highly to the action and he looked to Mori silently before he looked back to his braids and boldy smiled. "I suppose I don't?" Ears lowering a inch down he returned the favor and grazed his lips against Mori's forehead as he spoke. "I'm a worry wart though it is in my nature to be so. I was never allowed to worry about myself and others for I was brought up in a house were many served me and I didn't want it. Though, being the case I am glad you had spoke that sincerely. Thank you." Chiga moved his face away from Mori's forehead and grinned happily with his tail wagging faintly as he looked to Mori. Never did he worry, Chiga was glad that Mori had comforted him some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next