Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 16 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 16 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 16 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Akemi River - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:58 am

Kyuzo smiled some to Titania's words and was grateful to her understanding and so he sighed to himself before looking at her. "Arigatou. If you want I can teach you how to do this. That way you can make something for your sibling. What animal do they like?" he asked this while getting small sheets of papers out from his sleeves. Kyuzo heard of the term practice makes perfect and he surely did this on his own time and now he was better at it.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 2:34 am

Titania waited for Kyuzo to speak. She didn't know if she had chosen the right words but they sounded right to her. They would definately be words she wanted to hear. "He likes Bears. I'm sure he doesn't like them for the same reason I do though. Unless, he likes fluffy things and their beauty." With this Titania gave a small laugh. She didn't like being to loud so everything that cane out of her mouth was soft. She tried not to sound too Russian around people that weren't her brother. Then, she watched as he took the sheets out of his sleeves. Titania was amused by the things he had in his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 6:43 pm

Kyuzo smiled softly while he listened to what she said about her siblings favorite animal and though he had practiced on how to do the crane he could do other animals faintly well. Skillfully did he take a sheet of paper and began to fold it to how he was taught in the instructions and before to long he made a paper bear and handed it to Titania. Kyuzo nodded to himself but then noticed how amused she looked and it made him smirk some to know that she found it interesting how he could take things out of his sleeves. When he was but a  boy he did not know how his father had done it but in time he was taught how to by his father.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 7:58 pm

Titania watched as Kyuzo made the animal. She loved watching him fold the paper and she knew she would probably never be able to do such a thing herself. As he finished the Bear, Titania smiled. Even thought it was a meer piece of paper she thought it was beautiful. "I love it. I know my brother will too."Titania held the small animal in her hands as if it was a fragile flower. She noticed that Kyuzo was smirking at her and it was probably because of her childish amusment. However, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 9:42 pm

Kyuzo chuckled silently to himself as Titania held the paper bear and all he could do was take more paper out and begin folding it again into another animal. A small smile was all that was needed to make him positive but only for a little while. Everyone needed someone to talk to and embrace, and he found that kind of connection with his Sensei though he knew he could not stay with him. It would not be right to stay by someone who was also trying to make a life for himself. Sensei was in the middle of talking sweet words to his girlfriend who he had been dating for several years and it would be wrong of Kyuzo to stick around. Kyuzo knew that selfishness was real and he found himself being selfish when he was at his lowest point, thinking back on that he wasn't going to be that way again though it made him feel more lonely than before. Softly he finished folding and made a paper deer which he looked over with a relaxed face for a moment. It was times like these that made his heart hurt some but he knew that letting it hurt so much would only become a problem so he was in the middle of closing up his heart.

(Gomen! DX Work bites!)
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 2:47 pm

When Titania was done looking at the bear, she looked up to see Kyuzo folding more paper. She wondered what he was going to make this time. Titania couldn't remember the last time she had been so amused. Even though she had fun with her brother they never really did anything new. So, it had been a long while since anything different had happened so, just this small piece of paper was enough to make her excited. Titania then decided to speak, "Where did you learn to make things like this?"

(It's fine :P. Sorry if the post is kinda short. I've been a bit busy too.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 6:55 pm

Kyuzo smiled a little bit as he looked to her. "I learned them from someone special." as he said this did he lower the paper deer and placed it in his lap for a moment. It was true for Mori showed him how when he wanted to make something for Rinkage since well she loved the crane and it felt right to make one on her birthday. Kyuzo lowered his head for a moment and looked over the rest of the paper in which he took up two and began folding the two together and by using two peices of paper did he make a dragon in which he could move the wings up and down silently.

(Arigatou!)
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 7:21 pm

Titania smiled back as she listened. This time she didn't speak after. but she did keep thoughts on her mind. She watched as the dragon was made juat like she did the other animals. This time though, the wings moved. Titania couldn't keep her eyes off of the thing. She started to wonder who Kyuzo thought about as he made such creatures. She wondered if it was one person or maybe many because of the way he spoke about the different people. It seemed everyone he talked about was special to him in some way. "You know you are a lucky person. You know how it feels to have more than one special person in your life. I only know what it's like to only have one. You have many things to keep your heart kind. While I have one to keep my heart from hardening and giving up." This seemed to make Titania's face go emotionless again. It was always the sad feelings she hid but her words made it quite obvious as to what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 7:28 pm

Kyuzo silently gasped while his body flinched causing him to stop playing with the paper dragon's wings. Titania spoke to him and said that he was lucky and it made him smirk in a lonely way as his eyes drifted back to the dragon in his hands. "I suppose I am lucky. However..." closing his eyes did he go silent and then he shook his head while saying. "Nevermind." Kyuzo slowly opened his eyes and began making another paper animal but this time it was a killer whale which used two sheets of paper as well. The killer whales tail moved from side to side which made Kyuzo frown silently. He had to stop and think for a moment to her words from earlier for his heart was kind. Kyuzo believed so but at the same time a kind heart would easily get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 7:45 pm

Titania watched Kyuzo as he seemed to have gotten upset. She watched him instead of his hands this time and thought about his words. 'Hmm how odd he just stopped in the middle of his sentence.' Titania thought to herself while wondering if she had said something wrong. She noticed Kyuzo frowned at the whale he has created. Titania was a bit confused. "You know I may still just be a stranger and that's all I may ever be. Si, if you need to say somethinv you can tell me because you may never speak to me again. But, maybe I can say something that will help you. So, if you need to speak to someone then you can speak to me but if you din't want to then I will respect that." She then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 7:51 pm

Kyuzo glanced to her and he smiled to her kind words as he looked to the whale. "I apologize. The people that I hold special are either living away or deceased. I have a family but they lost it all and I fear that if I go to them they will try something funny. I suppose I have a kind heart." moving the whales tail over and over did he lower it and picked up the dragon which he looked over silently.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2014, 11:03 pm

Titania smiled, "You don't have to apologize to me. Hmm let's see here. You say some of your loved ones are livinv away yes? If they are happy where they are then you should be.happy for them Even if they are far away and you miss them. To the ones who are deceased you should live your life for them. Be the best you can so that one day you will see them again. If that's what you believe anyway. Fear is something I see daily and sometimes it's because of what people think.will happen. However, if you just think and never try something. Then, how will you know if you were correct or not? The one thing you should know above all of that... is that from the time you met them and forever on they love you as well." Titania sort of smiled while thinking about the last part. Then, she sort of laughed to herself and not out loud. "Having a kind heart is good. You can meet knew people in different places including the one you're in now. So, when you do find these people you can be happy and never alone. That's more than I can say for myself so I think you're doing good." Titania would say as she looked down at the small paper bear.

(I hope it's ok. :P Sorry if not.)
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 9:27 pm

Titania ran down the street. Her head frantically moving around. She seemed to be looking for something but what? The girl didn't pay attention to anyone else. She didn't care for them anyway. They weren't important in her eyes. Titania stopped just outside a park, where she would find something that caught her eyes. She would then continue chasing after it. Where was it going? What was she chasing? The girl stopped just short of a river and looked in every direction, however there was nothing. The vampire would turn to the river and look slightly nervous. She would inch closer to the river and sigh when she saw nothing there. Titania decided to just sit next to the river. What else could She do now? Her brother was gone again with no word this time. She could handle herself though. Couldn't she?
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jun 2015, 9:51 pm

Aella was out for a swim and actually found herself in a river. That was rather strange to her. Had she really been paying such little attention that she made it from somewhere so spacious to somewhere growing more and more cramped by the second. She was finding that the water was growing too shallow to keep going. She really acted like a fish sometimes didn't she? With a loud sigh she rolled onto her back and propped herself into sitting position and moved her hair to cover her bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2015, 2:42 pm

Titania stared out over the river. She wondered what happened to the little boy she was chasing. He was so sweet. She didn't know what made him freak out. It was quite odd. Why did he disappear at the river? She hoped he didn't jump in, even if he was just a ghost. Titani wondered what Lyo would think at a time like this. She wondered what he would do. 

Titania's thoughts would be interrupted by something coming out of the water. She would stare at it. It looked like a girl but it had the tail of like.. a fish? What were those creatures called? She had read about them once. They were in a book about mythical creatures. Vampires were in there too, which just goes to show how wring humans could be. Titania thought about it for a moment. Then, it came to her. She was a mermaid!
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2015, 6:02 pm

Shifting around slightly, Aella lifted her arms up so that she could stretch them out, pulling on one before pulling on the other. She took the time to look around then. Slowly her head tilted to the side as she took in the view of another person nearby. How hadn't she noticed them earlier? Perhaps it was because she was too busy criticizing herself for ending up in a shallow part of the river. She could get out and allow herself to dry off and then move later, but still it was rather frustrating.

Blinking the mermaid realized that she had been staring and quickly blinked and looked away for a moment. That was awkward. Looking back at the person she smiled gently at her. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16