Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 14 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 14 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 14 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Akemi River - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:24 am

Aimi sighed. She knew well enough that Nathaniel would somehow try to protect her and just end up failing because she wouldn't listen to him. Setting aimindown Nathaniel stepped in front of hercand looked down at Blix. "What were you doing with my Aimi" at this Aimi flinched. Did he really just say his Aimi? Was she a belonging now? There was no way she was letting that happen. "I'm not your aimi I don't belong to you you know?" though she said this it was obvious thatnathaniel had stopped listening to her
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:30 am

Blix thought for a moment. He didn't like how this man was supposedly protecting Aimi, but was putting together a somewhat entertaining yet putting his opinion across in the same story. "Well it all started with me falling in the water. Then Aimi came by and became my conscience for a little while. After that, we started playing tag, and I scared your Aimi. Then your Aimi and I curled up and lay down. After that, we had a tickle contest. But it looks like you want your tool back. But that's the funniest part...She's not your tool, property, toy, or any of that. She might be your child, brother, or whatever she is to you. But she's a person, so don't just go around thinking people are something less than that. A person. Anything else you wanna know?" Blix said, with a snide look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:39 am

Leaning slightly Aimi looked around Nathaniel a bit shocked that someone had actually stood up a little to Nathaniel, other then herself of course. She couldn't help but smile about this. Though Nathaniel didn't find this too funny, he just stared blankly at Blix. "Are you smart mouthing me? I could break you in half" thiscwas true if Nathaniel really had the guts or ws able to get past Aimi "You know as well as I do I won't let you do that. Nathaniel frowned at this, looking towards Aimi, who simply smiled at him. He knew well smith that Ainu could make him go crazy. Sighing he just shook his head
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 12:50 am

Blix wasn't sure what to say, and wasn't at all sure who this guy was. He was intimidating, but that didn't really phase Blix. What did however, is that he backed down to Aimi after he pretty much controlled her. He was very confused on their relationship, but Blix assumed that this guy wasn't very nice, and that he didn't like him to much. "Well...who exactly are you anyway?" said Blix, looking him dead in the eyes, being completely direct now.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 8:05 am

Nathaniel straightened himself and Aimi moved around him, making her way back over to where Blix was. Nathaniel kept looking at at him as well, though he stayed silent for a while after Blix asked who he was. "His name is Nathaniel, he is my butler". After Aimi said this she looked to Nathaniel, who was now giving her a look. Well to others it was a look but to Aimi it was The look. The one he always gave her when she said something that was incorrect or he just didn't like it. In this case it was more that he didnt like it then the it was incorrect. Aimi knew well enough that he wasn't always this way, that today he was just in a mood. Relax, you know it's true, it just so happens that your name is on the papers that says your my gaurdian this thought was directed at Nathaniel and no one else could hear, and he only shook his head and looked back to Blix, staying silent like he was as Aimi walked around the two of them, in a circle
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:27 pm

Blix lay back on the ground, but stayed ready for something to happen, just in case. He seemed to be relaxed, but was actually tense. He said sarcasticly, "Well, would you like to join me in laying down on this oh so soft ground? Mister Nathaniel? Madam Aimi?" He looked at Nathaniel's serious face. "I guess that's a no. Well, now I have the ground to lay upon and no one to lay upon it with me...what ever shall I do?" Blix wasn't sure why, but he wanted to test Nathaniel's patience. It probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but he felt like having a bit of fun and seeing what his limit with this guy was.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

Aimi continued to walk in a circle and as she heard what Blix said she coulnd help but let a smile slide onto her face. It was fun to see people push how far they can test Nathaniel, surprisingly it happened quite often. Looking to Nathaniel she could see him looking at her and she simply shrugged, then laid down next to Blix. Nathaniel put a hand to his right temple and started to gently rub it, having gotten a head ache from all that was happening, even though it wasn't much. "You could've stood up, like a normal person, even if there is no such thing". Aimi looked up at him rather shocked to hear him say this for some reason, it just didnt seem like something Nathaniel would say Be nice would you, he is my new friend[/I[. Nathaniel looked to Aimi when he heard this [I]He doesn't seem like a good influence
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 10:56 pm

Blix smiled, seeing the crudeness and playfulness from his words. "I could have...but there is no fun in being normal. Everyone is different. And since many people think I am weird, I'm not just going to keep doing it on accident. I'm gonna' do it right. It's stupid to half-ass things." Blix stretched out, and popped his back. "So..." Blix began to smile slyly. "Do you think the ground is soft?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:28 pm

Aimi laughed at what he said, he was a wowed person, that was something that couldn't helped. Though it did suit him nicely. Looking up at Nathaniel again, he was shaking his head. Obviously, he didnt agree with this, but that was Nathaniel, and it did seem like his headache was growing. Looking back to Blix, she nodded, smiling at him "It strangely is soft Aimi wasn't just saying this to make Blix feel good about himself it actually felt nice, but it may just be that she had been on her feet all day, exploring like she normally did. Aimi looked backto Nathaniel and tilted her head slightly "How'd you find me so fast today? It normally takes you longer" Nathaniel seemed shocked by the question but shifted on his feet, coughed in his hand and avoided her eye contact as his cheeks pinkend.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:37 pm

Blix's mind seemed to drift off, and he was on another one of his tangents. "I bet he was following you, being all creeper like. Were you following us...sir? I guess i should call you sir. But then again, I don't see why I should respect you besides that your older than me. That's a stupid reason, some older people do stupid things and deserve no respect. That's not to say you do, I don't even know you. What I am saying is that I don't have much...right...where you following us?" Blix never stuttered or faltered in his random sentences. After his last question, he looked at Nathaniel and cocked his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:47 pm

Both Nathaniel and Aimi watches Blix as he started to go off on a rant about such things, they had never met anyone like him, he was odd to both of them. Aimi liked that about him though, Nathaniel on the other hand didn't really. Though at the last question aimi looked to Nathaniel who looked away and Aimi sat up and stared at him in a bit of shock. Nathaniel and been thinking yesbut kept silent, and Aimi had creeped into his mind and heard so. "Whywould you follow me? You know I can handle my own, plus don't you think I might want some alone time?" Aimi's eyes started to go black and red, a mixture of both. She remembered that once Nathaniel had told her that he wouldn't do something like that but here ge was doing what he said he wouldn't. Aimi shook her head at him, Nathanielnhaving known what those colors meant, just stayed quiet and looked at her as she stood up, still shaking her head at him "You said you wouldn't do that. I can't believe you" Aimi started walking off, something she need to do before she hit Nathaniel or something else or someone else
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Oct 2012, 11:54 pm

"Wow...you really screwed up. Next time, don't make a promise that you're going to break." Blix's tone had changed from random and exciting to serious and slight anger that he was hiding. He jumped to his feet and walked after Aimi. He walked up from behind and put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey...you want to hit something? I know your mad, and I know you hate what he did. I do too. But don't let him ruin your day. If anything happens, and he tries to do whatever he would usually do and seem to screw up more things, just remember the fun you had out of today...Okay?" Blix knew that telling her to just forget about it would be stupid. He also knew that it would be just as stupid telling her to not let him get to her, because what he had done truly wasn't okay with Aimi or Blix.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 12:08 am

Watching the two walk off, Nathaniel got mad at himself and turned to the tree he was by and punched it, taking part of the tree off, making it fly. Though this did make his knuckles bloody, so he hissed slightly as he covered it with his other had and walked off back home. Aimk felt Blix hand on her shoulder and she turned her head sharply, thinking it was Nathaniel, her eyes blazing red and a harsh glare on her face, it faded quickly when she saw who it was and her eyes softened, her eyes turned orange from embarrassment. Even if it was possible for her to get mad, she didn't like people seeing it. She started heading for the river again, and when she got ther she knelt down and put water on her face then dried it with the sleeve of her jacket. Aimi then stared into the water, as the ripples left, and she saw herself staring back. Have you ever thought if being a human would be easier then being in a Race? of course this had nothing to do with the current problem but she wanted too get her mind off that just for now
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

I did think that, for a long time...and there were times I missed my old life when I was a human. It was a simple life. One of which where we destroyed and destroyed and took joy in it, but never realized what we were destroying therefore never felt guilty of it. Now that I realize this, I feel ashamed to once have been human. Being human doesn't have the same exhilerating feeling that you are always being chased, or where you can run on all fours. Its a society where one type of person fits in...and we aren't that person. Blix walked up to Aimi and sat next to her. "But I'm glad I'm not that person." Blix finished, in with a half smile, looking at Aimi
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:08 am

Aimi listened to him talk, staring at herself as he did. There wasn't a point to it, it just happened, and she watched her eyes, something she hadn't tried in a long long time. She watched her eyes turn a dark blue, and if one were to look closely, a dark green was mixed in, just slightly. Knowing what these colors meant she looked away and towards Blix, who gave her a half smile. "I could easily fake to be them. I even tried once". She couldn't return his smile, as she thought back to when her brother had died. The first time her eyes had every gone completely black, and how she had run away from Nathaniel and acted as though she belonged with the humans. She knew what they did and at the time she thought that was okay for some reason, even if it was her own race she was going after
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 10:46 pm

Blix's smile fell from his face, and he grew serious. He was no longer playing around or making jokes. Instead, he locked eyes with Aimi and held a straight face. This was probably different to Aimi, but there was nothing to laugh about at this point. Usually he would make something to laugh about, but Blix noted her tone and eye color, guessing that the dark blue color had something to do with depression. "You still could join humans if you want. Most people here could. They could disappear into their ranks, never to be heard from again; just another grain of wheat in a field. But what would be the point? What would you be escaping from? No one here would do anything worse to you than someone out there. Your past wouldn't magically go away. Sure, you might make up a new one, but the real past of yours will always be real, no matter what. I wouldn't stop you if you tried to join them...I would just be disappointed."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:14 pm

Aimi stared right back at him, seeing that he was finally serious. It wasn't what she had been aiming for but he had gotten it. Hearing that he would be disappointed if she were to join them, Aimi looked down. She didnt like showing this much emotion, ecsepcially to someone whom she had just met. Though she remembered how she ventured over there just to see what it was like, if it had changed. She remembered her last time there, not that long ago, and who she had met and what they had said. They would play a game, but what if she were to get caught. Looking at him again, her eyes now a dark green from both worry and nervousness. "What if I were to get taken? Well not taken but...you see i sometimes go over there, and I met one of them. She helped us out but said the next time I go over there we would play a game like cat an mouse, and if she caught me she would keep me. I do intend to go back, most likely soon. What would you do? I know we just met and this is a strange thing to ask but please answer
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:18 pm

"Well...I would probably follow you to make sure nothing happened. I don't like it when people get taken...especially my friends. Who knows what might happen to you? This person told you that she would capture you, why would you even go back? Well...I guess the answer to your question is I would make sure nothing you didn't intend to happen to you that could harm you would happen." Blix was confused as for any reason she might go back. He continued searching for one, but found none.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:33 pm

Aimi could see a bit of confusion in his eyes, yet he still answered truthfully and that's all that mattered to Aimi. Leaning forward she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a hug, before letting go and giving him a small smile "I know it sounds stupid to go back, more so after what she had said, but Im never very good at doing what people say. Ecspecially when it comes to Nathaniel, and he told me not to go back. Plus I wanna see how it would turn out. I'm going to go soon, so in the next couple of days, maybe even tomorrow. I'm not sure yet, but it'll be soon". Nodding to herself she picked at the grass pulling it from the ground at throwing it into the water.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 11:46 pm

Blix felt her arms wrap around him, and held her around the waist. Listening to her reasons, it makes sense now that she would go back. Not logical sense, but he can see why. "Okay...then I guess I'm going with you there. One, because it's fun to go against Nathaniel. Or I guess watch you go against him. And I can't let anything happen to you," he said looking to meet her eyes. "I keep my promises." afterwords, he leaned back to lay in the grass and let his feet fall into the water. He felt much more relaxed now that he knew what was going on with Nathaniel and the humans.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:13 am

Aimi smiled when he said all of this, but when she thought it over, she didn't want to wait. She felt she needed to leave now.this was something she didn't see an issue with. Leaning over Blix she started to work an image into his head. She stayed staring at his eyes but what he thought was happening, was Aimi had leaned down and kissed him, holding him down by his shoulders. She made sure this image stayed in his head as she stood up and started to walk away, slowly getting faster until she was running away. Before she pulled out of his mind, she made him believe that she said sorry to him before disappearing from his thoughts. She hadn't wanted to do it but she didn't want him tongollow her, she didn't want him to get caught or to get hurt
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:26 am

Blix felt Aimi put her hands on his shoulders, and put her face close to his. He felt her soft lips meet his. He was surprised, but enjoyed the moment. The scene was pleasant, until her body pressed close to his faded away. The last thing he heard was her whisper sorry as she disappeared. Blix's eyes were closed, and he opened them to see her gone. "Oh shit..." Blix jumped up, and ran immediately on all fours towards human civilization. "Not good, not good, not good," Blix continued to mutter as he was running. He then came to a sudden stop, realizing she had made an image of her kissing him. "Aww that is so not cool," He said with a sigh, and continued running after her.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 5:15 pm

The river known as 'Akemi' a good place for a good and calm walk for a man who has returned from seeing his Sensei sometime ago. The weeks became a month and then two, before he knew it he had returned to his home land with a open heart. Kyuzo was wearing a kimono of black and white and his hands were covered by the sleeves of his kimono. Japanese tradtion like sandals covered his feet along with the white socks that fit well with those type of sandals. The air was calm and free much like his mind and body, the things that happened to him sometime ago just seemed to disappear like it had never of happened. Kyuzo was enjoying this walk by himself and as he continued to walk did he look forward continuing on this trail that he had been on for a while. The eyes that were his were back to his natural color much like his hair, the past replayed in his mind when he was justĀ a little boy. Kyuzo had went on walks with his father before everything bad had happened, just walking along seemed to make it easier for him.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 8:37 pm

This place was quiet and not many people were around. Titania supppsed they were all busy or something. However, she was not and her brother was working. Usually, she would go to the library and look at books but this time she decided not to. Today was warm and the breeze was nice. She loved the way the sun felt on her skin and she loved the sound of the river. Today Titania decided she would wear a dress it was Black of course much like her long hair. She hadn't been walking all she did was stand and stare into the water. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 8:48 pm

Kyuzo was lost in his walking due to him silently continuing forward and every now and then he would glance up and look at the nature around him. "Son, you know there will be all kinds of things waiting for you.", his father's words entered his head as he thought back to that time where Kyuzo's father helped tie Kyuzo's hair back for the hotter seasons much like Spring and Summer. "chichi-ue! {Father!} What do you mean?" Kyuzo's eyes remained forward as the soft laughter of his father reached his ears like the breeze that blew past. "I mean both good and bad things. It is up to a man like you and myself to keep going in order to protect those we love." A soft image of Kyuzo sitting on the porch of his once rich family with his father finishing his hair into a pony tail. "Nani? {What?} How do we know we are doing the right thing, chichi-ue?" a young question was asked to his father and the only words that reached his ears was his father saying. "At times we don't know. Just go by how you feel." Kyuzo smirked back to those times where everything was happy and actually better. Stopping in his steps did he see a lady in a dress of black looking out into the waves. A final thought raced through his head then. "Hai! You are so smart, chichi-ue!". That moment was probably the last time he saw his father truly happy.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Female Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug 2014, 9:00 pm

Titania stared at the water as it flowed freely never standing still. Sometimes, she wished she could be much like the water able to move but time had already stoppes for her. Titania's life would never move. Still, she stayed content with it. Titania watched as things developed and change. She watched once broken things blossom into something beautiful. The thing she. loved the most was that she would always be with her brother. He saved her life and she loved him always. There were also things she didn't like about her time standing still. She watched as people died and her dear friends and family all faded away. The only thing she had left was her brother because she became afraid to make friends. She knew eventually they would die because none of them would live as long as her. Titania got lost in thought and didn't notice the man looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next