Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 8 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 8 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 8 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Seshomi
Scout

Akemi River - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

"Ya, i needed to get away." I looked out across the river, "I'm from shing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

"Shing? I've heard of that place. It's suppose to be hot there, isn't it?" She asked, only curious because she's read plenty about that place, but she never truely beleived everything in books. She prefured to get it from the source. Her eyes watched Seshomi as she awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 6:02 pm

"It's know for getting hot, yes, but not all the time." She looked to Esther, and held her gaze, Where're you from?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 10:24 pm

Esther intwined her fingers with her dress, sighing heavily. "I'm from Europe," she said, not giving any specific details. She really given out to much of her own information already, and she didn't want to give any more. She then ran her fingers through her hair, sighing once more. "I like it here though, it's more quiet," she said.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 10:42 pm

"Ya, it is. I like it too." Seshomi felt bad for asking so many questions, but this girl was so amazing. It was so cool to be talking to a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 6:36 pm

Mori walked through the woods, heading to the river since it had certaintely been a while since he came to this part of Miyagi. The neko kept his ears hidden under a beanie hat and his tail was wrapped around his waist underneath his shirt. Slipping a hand into his pocket, he pulled out a small container and looked inside. A few small collection of crystals resided inside collected from the cave he had just visited. He would have to visit the place where the other men had told him there was no such thing that resided in the caves...and collect his bounty. The neko bit his lip to keep fromsmiling and slipped the evidence back into his pocket and looked around the river curiously. Maybe he should have brought something to eat. It had been a while since he had last had some food. Mori rubbed the back of his neck and stood beside the water watching it flow along, a war going on inside his head if he should step in or not.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 12:46 am

Chiga picked up on a familar scent as he walked near where the river was located, glancing to his left he couldn't help but be a little cautious for it may not be who he think it would be. Ears lowering and placing his hands infront of himself and clutching his own hands he couldn't help but think of what he was going to do, recently he has been exploring just not as much as some people. Chiga fixed his kimono's collar though as always it show his right shoulder, and approaching the river he sort of smirked and stopping before thinking of something fun. His bodily appearance changed to his wolf appearance and he hid in the bushes nearest to the river and watched silently figuring it would be a little fun to see if Mori would detect him or not.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:24 am

Mori slipped off his shoes and stepped forward into the water, shivering lightly but not noticeably as the cold enveloped his feet. He frowned then smirked at how white helooked and he tried not to dwell on it any longer as he stepped deeper into the water, the icy element rising to his lower calves. Even though he nearly stung, he sighed contently before looking up to the sky as a breeze passed. A warm breeze that signaled the changing seasons. And with the breeze brought a scent to the neko. Mori froze, for a moment, doubting himself then his smirk becamewider and he chuckled, his head automatically shaking.
"I've been trained to catch a scent since I was adopted at the age of five. If your going to hide. You'll have to do better than that."
Mori teased, light-hearted, as he tucked his hands away into his pocket and kept his attention to the clouds above him.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:28 am

Chiga made a narrowed eyed wolf face which was quite funny looking but he was glad that the bushes blocked his face as his head popped out of the bushes. Stepping out of the bushes he approached Mori in his wolf form and stopping near him did he sit down fully like how a dog would do as he closed his eyes making that smiling feature though it was a wolf like grin. Chiga was telling Mori that he had won that little game and that it was a test to see if he had been practicing which obviously he didn't need to since he supposedly was a pro at detecting scents.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:36 am

Mori heard the bushes move even through his hat though the sound was indeed a bit muffled thanks to it. He looked over his shoulder, a near grin on his face yet his expression soon became blank in confusion. Realizing that this must have been Chiga's other form, he gave a small smile before moving out of the water before his feet could get any more numb than they already were. He tried to dry his feet as best as he could before moving to sit down next to the wolf.
"How did you know I had a soft spot for mindless canines?"
He thought about this for a moment before he held up his hands in mock surrender.
"Sorry, it's a bad habit. I think of every dog that way."
Mori smirked to the wolf as he reached out with a hand and patted Chiga's head mockingly before removing his hand and sitting cross legged on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:42 am

Watching as Mori approach him he tilted his head and his long bushy tail wagged twice which was his way of replying to Mori's response being in that manner of 'I can tell if you like me or not, though didn't you say you wanted to meet me again?'. Chiga's ears slanted faintly as he was petted by Mori and did nothing to deny his touch of any kind. Sometimes, Chiga chooses to be in this form when ever he wanted to squeeze in tight places or just lay out in the sun. Chiga would never admit it but he liked the feel of the sun on his back much like that of a common house canine. Chiga watched Mori with a relaxed expression, as he listened to Mori and his words as well as staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:50 am

Mori chuckled to the look he recieved and he leaned oneelbow onto his knee and supported his chin on top of his hand. He also noticed Chiga's tail wag and couldn't help but compare him much like to a regular dog.
"Sorry, sorry. It's nice to see you again."
Mori watched Chiga for a moment as he tried to compare his human form to his wolf form. The neko could see traces here and there and wondered if he had not met Chiga before, would he recognize a werewolf in its other form. Usually, when a were transformed, the scent was overpowered by that animal or distiction. The neko sighed wearily as he petted Chiga some more, the movement almost automatic.
"I don't know how you can stand it Must be that instinct, I guess. its a part of you so your compelled to use it. I can't stand being in my cat form. I feel weak, vulnerable, and i've been too close to being sat on too many times than one should."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:55 am

Chiga was petted again and he closed his eyes enjoying the touch for a while, most of everyone that Chiga remembered seeing back then actually thought that he was a dog since he acted like one. Though he acted like one he still was a wolf that only adapted to situations, it was as simple as that to Chiga anyway to look at things like adaptation. Tilting his head listening to Mori's question he made a face which seemed calm and in a way that was Chiga's way of telling Mori to not let it get to him that either way he was still him. Wise words from a wolf that doesn't even remember his own age. Beyond the point of his age he actually was a little glad to hear that Mori was glad to seem him again, some whatly anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 12:00 pm

Mori continued to pet the wolf, a small amused smirks till lingering on his lips as he did so. He watched Chiga's content expression and the neko couldn't help but wonder if alldogs were like this. Mori patted the wolf once more before resting a hand on the animal's head and looked back to the water curiously, his feet were still cold from before. Maybe he should put his shoes back on. Yeah, his feet were freezing, the neko picked up his shoes and slipped them back on.
"Is it true that some werewolves only transform on impulses such as sudden spouts of anger and uncontrolled rage?"
He had heard this somewhere from his studies...or was it that rumor that started up at the guild. The neko couldn't recall.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 1:55 pm

Tilting his head to Mori's other question Chiga couldn't help but think about that and he guessed he probably was one of them since he did change into his form when ever he was threatened by something. Chiga also figured it would be a good time to changed back which he did, allowing his body of a wolf to change to his humanoid form. "To tell you the truth that does sound about right though I may have second thoughts about it later on." Chiga's ears slanted a bit back and he laughed a little before looking to Mori, usually Chiga never showed his wolf form to some people but he wanted to play around with Mori a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:40 pm

Mori stared at the water and glanced up as Chiga transformed back onto his human form, making the neko blink in confusion yet smile all the same. He nodded to what Chiga said and he hugged his legs to his chest as he stared up at the sky. Werewolves transformed. Nekoes transformed. Faires could change their sizes. Angels could hide their wings, though not many people knew much about those rare species. Halfbreeds who cross between human and another animal or Race and another animal usually also transform. It was interesting, the history of some things and the biological background of Species of all kind. The thought made Mori smirk slightly before turning back to Chiga.

"Hm? What do you mean? You would deny it later~?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:24 pm

Upon heaing what Mori said his ears twitched and he chuckled as he smiled lightly. "What I mean is I may need to think about it, though it sounds right I am not sure completely." Chiga looked to Mori and he kept his smile on his features for a little bit before placing his left hand up and on his chin now making a thoughtful expression. Sometimes it takes time for things to come to him since it has been quite a long time, Chiga was still a little new to the whole thing but even hearing Mori say that sort of sounded right.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:34 pm

Mori snickered and he nodded to what his friend said, pretending to be a little doubtful of what Chiga was telling him. Mori had remembered that most people were in denial about their transformations reasons and triggers. Most did not know how and would just poof randomly to their other form. The neko scratched at the back of his neck where the end of his hat met his skin.
"Uh-huh. Sure~."
Mori grinned and he blinked, noticing Chiga's thoughtful expression and he tilted his head before raising a questioning eyebrow wondering if the werewolf seriously never thought about this before but then again, the neko thought about a lot of things that normal people would never come across. Mori was curious and adventurous. If he wanted to know something, he would seek it out and never give up till he found out. That was simply who he was.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:46 pm

Chiga closed his eyes and he shrugged making it well known that he didn't know much about why werewolves transform, some transform to escape from others and some change to defend themselves. Looking to Mori he smirked a little bit before deciding it best to leave his thoughts behind for now. "In any case you maybe right for I have nothing else to say about the matter." Chiga's ears perked upward and patting himself down from his shoulders to his chest did he get his snack bag and pull out a apple wedge and placed it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:02 pm

Mori twitched his ears upon Chiga's comment and he teasingly stuck his tongue out at him childishly, as if he was mocking his friend. The neko knew that he probably only wanted to change the topic because he didn't know much about the reason why. Mori pulled his tongue back in his mouth and leaned back as he moved his weight on his hands which placed themselves on the ground behind him as he relaxed.
"You are only saying that because you don't know anymore."
Deciding that it was probably time to change the topic, he looked around as if the topic would randomly pop out of the bushes and he then asked Chiga.
"So, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:12 pm

Chiga blinked once before smiling and shaking his head at how Mori acted and that made his laughter very well known and since he relied on adapting did he say. "That maybe true and that I don't know what else to say. You should know not to tease as well as make fun of your elders." Sticking his own tongue out faintly he laughed a little before hearing Mori's next question and he changed his expression from being a amused one to a interested one. "I have been good, I suppose you actually thought I died?" Chiga of course teased back and patted Mori's shoulder letting him know he was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:29 pm

Mori shrugged carelessly to the what Chiga had said, a chuckle rising to his throat. He recieved that alot. Even though he probably really should have been more respectful. He teased and messed around and insulted alot of people and mocked the elderly though they knew he was only kidding and he actually really did fret and worry so that was why the neko frowned at Chiga for his second comment as he was patted.
"I can't help but mess around with he elderly's head. It so fun to watch you people get confused."
Mori teased the werewolf as he snickered quietly to himself, looking away to the side.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:36 pm

Chiga smiled placing both of his hands down as well as looking down to his snack bag, not to long ago he finished his apple wedge. "That just goes to show you are innocently mannered. With a hint of naughty actions added in. I don't believe in brats and such for the real blame goes to the parents and not the kids." Chuckling at what he said he closed his eyes and let his ears stay perked up high, Chiga's tail was very still and it was very much uncommon to see his tail wag longer. That only goes to show that Chiga use to wag his tail alot but that was only when he was with his father Matoba's grandson. Since now he doesn't really have anything to rely on he left his tail alone not wanting to wag it unless he was entirely and surely happy. Other's believe that Chiga was hard to please which was faintly false for he was easy to please it was just keeping him happy which turned out to be a real task.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:45 pm

Mori blinked in surprise andlooked to the werewolf, if his ears were out and about they would have perked in curiousity about the comment that Chiga made and he laughed as he straightened up and crossed his legs again, leaning on his knees by his elbows. He couldn't help but be amused as he grinned, shaking his head. Yes, people did say he was innoccent despite his appearance of being a troublesome teenager. The neko raised an eyebrow at the other sentence in Chiga's comment and smiled seemingly innocent and nothing more..
"I don't know my biological parents. I never did. They abandoned my and my brother at a young age and never came back for us. I was adopted by Unknown, my father, and was trained how to survive and how to read, speak, and even about history and the Race. So...I don't think its my parents, it wasprobably my brother. We are very alike in many ways."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:51 pm

Chiga looked to Mori and he smiled looking away. "I was abandonded as well. Not once do I know my parents. Then again if you want to place the blame on your brother then I guess that counts?" Laughter was faintly heard from Chiga and as he returned his attention to Mori he couldn't help but give a amused expression. When he said that about Mori's sibling he was of course kidding. "I had a step brother but he didn't like me very much, especially when Matoba's grandson and I were close. I suppose things happen?" Chiga looked to his snack bag and looked at it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

Mori nodded and he gave Chiga a small smirk before nudging him playfully, seeing how he could tell that the man was messing around with him. Asahi, Mori's brother, was his only brother, hisonlyfamily before Unknown. They were close, understood eachother's thoughts, ifhe didn't have Asahi, Mori doubted that he'd be alive today. Wether it was that he wouldn't have survived the streets without his brother or he couldn't live without him still made him think for a while and he frowned.
"Really? Asahi is my only flesh and blood. Without him, I couldn't imagine being here today. Family relations differs from family to family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next