Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 9 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 9 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Akemi River - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 4:57 pm

Mori nodded and he gave Chiga a small smirk before nudging him playfully, seeing how he could tell that the man was messing around with him. Asahi, Mori's brother, was his only brother, hisonlyfamily before Unknown. They were close, understood eachother's thoughts, ifhe didn't have Asahi, Mori doubted that he'd be alive today. Wether it was that he wouldn't have survived the streets without his brother or he couldn't live without him still made him think for a while and he frowned.
"Really? Asahi is my only flesh and blood. Without him, I couldn't imagine being here today. Family relations differs from family to family."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:02 pm

Looking to Mori and sensing he was playful made him smirk with his eyes closed. "It is good to love your true relations, I have no real relations from what I know and so either way you look at it. Fate saved me from death and allowed Matoba and his family to find me. I believe in fate but I know some others do not." Chiga looked to Mori with a mature expression on his features. A little envious of Mori, Chiga didn't know what to do and say and so he left it alone and got rid of his light jealousy which seemed to appear into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:09 pm

Mori made a humming sound when Chiga mentioned fate. Heclosed his eyes, not wantingto have the chance of them turning red in his anger. Fate...fate was for people who believed in a higher power. Oh well, if this happened thenmaybe i deserved it. Karma happened, but Mori joked about it. The neko bit back a growl and rude comment and he focused on staying calm. He sighed and begun to breath in deeply and exhale calmly though his nose and mouth. Mori opened his onyx eyes and stared at the water silently.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:16 pm

Not much was known of why Chiga believed in fate, then again his father Matoba told him about it and so he believed in it some what. Chiga glanced to Mori and he made a interested facial feature and after doing that did he close his eyes and smile to himself. "By the sounds of it you do not like others say fate?" Chiga was faintly curious about why people believed in it but never would he say anything about it and knowing Chiga if some people don't like the sounds of it never will he speak of it again. It was as simple as that.

Last edited by Chiga on Sun 12 Feb 2012, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:27 pm

Mori took a moment to himself as if trying to sort through his thoughts in which he was. He didn't want to insult nor tarnish the werewolf's belief system yet he couldn't help but speak his mind. Perhaps that was the problem with all young people these days. They just didn't know when to shut up. The neko looked upfinally to Chiga and answered truthfully.
"I do not believe in fate. I rather believe in luck and coincedences. What fate is in meeting someone at the store when you planned to meet later? One person could have easily decided to go to the bank first and arrived when the other was just about to end. Not to mentions that fate can be changed though people who do believe in fate leave it in its hands apparently. It dosen't make sense to me andt he possiblities that it is more trouble than helpful makes me doubt it even more."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:40 pm

Chiga seemed to listen to Mori silently and as he listened he couldn't help but make a expression which seemed hurt then again that expression changed to being a smirk. Ears slanting backwards and almost making a whimpering sound he closed his eyes and said. "I apologize." Chiga's whimpering ceased as he smiled and leaned up to Mori and that was when he kissed Mori's cheek carefully as well as caringly and after doing so did he move away and look upwards with a smirk over his features.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:48 pm

Mori watched the water silently before hearing Chiga apologize and he frowned, wondering why he was actually saying sorry and he straightened up, about to speak when he felt Chiga kiss his cheek. The neko froze for a moment confused thenhe caught on that the man was playing around again. Mori narrowed his eyes at Chiga playfully before pushing him in a joking around manner.
"Baka, why are you saying sorry. It's not like you were insulting me. I was the one speaking, what would you haveto be sorry for?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 5:56 pm

Chiga shrugged and he replied silently. "You didn't like it when I said fate which is my real reason for apologizing." Glancing to Mori he smiled and after smiling did he close his eyes and shook his head making his hair move to the movements from his head. Chiga then looked to Mori especially when he was being playful and he growled amused to Mori's actions and he smiled after doing so. Not really being good at keeping himself mature, Chiga softly pushed Mori and looked to him obviously having fun.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 6:05 pm

Mori rolled his eyes and he flicked the man's nose as if he were to do it to a dog. If a dog had donesomething bad, the owner would have flicked the animal in the nose and that would have taught it not to do so next time. Of course, Mori had been more gentle. The neko grinned as he was pushed back and he mimicked Chiga, pushing him back with a little more force thoughhe doubted that he would be able to do much. He was much smaller to the werewolf and wouldn't even be able to push him over an inch.
"If you say so~. Push me again once mroe and I'll knock you into the river."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

Chiga felt Mori flick his nose and he growled silently but smiled soon afterwards, and after he smiled did his ears twitch silently. Playing around with Mori was very entertaining but that soon changed when Mori pushed back at him after Chiga was done pushing him and he smiled very much amused. Chiga heard Mori's threat and couldn't help but push Mori again this time with a little bit more force, he knew that he was taller than Mori which was the reason why he held back some. Stopping in the push he leaned to Mori and wrapped his arm around Mori's shoulders and he growled again, his cheek touching Mori's as he smirked. "You do that then I'll have to get revenge."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 6:25 pm

Mori heard a distant growl but he couldn't garantee that it had come from Chiga, his ears were covered by his hat and that made things difficult for him since he couldn't hear the soft sounds that could be made. The neko laughed as hefelt Chiga push back at him and he had to put a hand on the ground to make sure that he wouldn't fall backwards. Mori put a hand on Chiga's chest and pushed him away, he turned his head away from the werewolf after feeling him get close. He grinned teasingly, playing with Chiga.
"What are you going to do? Get me wet? I'm more afraid of spiders than you and your doggy growls."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 6:32 pm

Chiga sort of laughed with his eyes closed and tried his best to entertain himself as well as Mori. "If you fear spiders then I'll go find a large one the same size of the palm of your hand or would you rather I bite you?" Teasing along with Mori, Chiga was having fun but not enough to make his tail wag though it did wag once after feeling Mori push him away playfully. Chiga wanted to be near Mori after all when he thought about it he liked to be near other males.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 6:53 pm

Mori laughed and he shook his head, still grinning a wide grin and he held up one of his hands to the werewolf. It wasn't really like he was really young or anything but the neko really was a little too skinny for his age and even though people might think it is unhealthy which it really was. Mori was always able to keep himself from getting too sick.
"It's not like my hand is very big in the first place."
Mori snickered quietly to the reaction he recieved from Chiga, noticing that his tail had only wagged for a short time and he couldn't help but be a little smug, still playing around with him.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 6:58 pm

Chiga laughed silently to himself before taking Mori's hand and he looked it over before teasing around. "It would be bigger if you eat three course meals. You only got what you deserve, little one." Laughing silently since he was kidding around, Chiga softly pushed Mori again and after doing so did he flick his nose much like how he had done him from earlier. Chiga of course smiled which made his ears go down fully but they came back up as he waited for Mori's response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:20 pm

Mori chuckled as he let Chiga take his hand and inspect it. Bony. Check~. Pale. Check~. Slender. Probably not needed but check~. Probably a few burn marks but those would heal eventually. All people who cook for themselves had them so it wasn't anything new. Yet teasingly, he stuck his tongue out at Chiga oncemore making a 'Nya!' sound before laughing as he felt his nose get flickedand he shook his head quietly before looking back to Chiga and scrunching up his nose at him then leaned away from him to laugh again.
"Eh? I'm not complaining. Heh, just imagine how big that spider would have been if it was the size of your hand instead of mine."
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:26 pm

Chiga growled playfully before smiling and poking Mori's tongue when it was shown and he laughed a little afterwards. "True, but are you really afraid of spiders or are you afraid of something else?" Chiga's expression was still playful but he couldn't help but ask to make sure he doesn't scare Mori all that much. Listening contently to the other things around him, Chiga liked the nature really good and besides he was liking how playful Mori was. Chiga closed his eyes and taking his hand away from Mori's did he place two fingers against Mori's nose and pushed it upwards grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:33 pm

Mori made an 'ack' sound as his tongue was poked and he pouted at Chiga for doing so yet he was still trying hard not to laugh. The neko stayed silent for a moment as he heard Chiga's question and he glanced to the side before just ignoring what the werewolf was asking. There was things he was afraid of, but he couldn't tell Chiga what it was. He didn't want to be pitied. The neko pushed him away again, flashing his frienda wide smile again before retreating to the water before Chiga could have a chance to get him again. Mori gave a playful shrug of his shoulders and walked through the chill water, shivering once again thought he was wearing shoes now.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:41 pm

Chiga blinked wide eyed before chuckling and standing up and not to long he begins dusting his shoulders off before crossing his arms and sounding stern. "I suggest you get out of the chilly water or do you wish to catch a cold and a fever. If you get both I won't take care of you." Deep down he was actually teasing around, Chiga would take care of Mori if he was sick since he believed that others should take care of their own being that of a humanoid species. Chiga of course grinned as he waits for Mori's response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 8:00 pm

Mori splashed around in the water, ignoring the werewolf, smirking like an idiot as he spread the cold water around him and he stopped as he heard what Chiga said. The neko froze for a moment before he looked down to he cold water and then he clasped both hands over his mouth and sighed, taking out all the air in his lungs.Feeling thecold enter his body, he inhaled then exhaled, his breathcoming out in a conflageration of fire, warming the water impeciably. The neko stayed still for a moment, admiring his work before he started splashing around in the water some more, sending some in Chiga's direction.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 8:08 pm

Chiga blinked and got faintly wet which made his eyes close and his ears twitch and after his ears cease in movement did he sigh and chuckle soon afterward. Using his right hand he wiped some of the water off before laughing soon after. Chiga obviously didn't know those who were younger than him and softly he placed his hand in the water and splashed Mori back before taking a few steps back so he wouldn't get wet again. Chiga didn't want his kimono to get heavy like the last time.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 8:14 pm

Mori grinned to Chiga and his reaction and the neko played around in the water some more as if he was some kind of child and this was a rare time for him to play outside. The boy could feel the water turning cold again since it was a river after all and it had to flow along, not just stay there for Mori's convinece. The neko felt Chiga splash him back and he laughed for a moment before walked back to land. The water havingd ampened his clothes a bit but he wasn't completely soaked like last time.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

Chiga made a amused face seeing Mori return out of the water and he couldn't help but laugh. "Have fun did you? Sorry, my kimono would get heavy if I got wet which is the reason why I didn't join in this time. I only have ten kimono's after all." After hearing his own response he couldn't help but feel like he needed more clothes but that was all the clothes he had when he left from China. Chiga had plenty more kimono's but most of them were when he was just a infant becoming a child.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

Mori shrugged and he sat down, tired from his little excercise and he grinned up at Chiga. It was what a teenager would do, just play around and have fun. the neko sighed and laid back on the ground, staring up at the sky in a distracted manner before he opened his mouth to speak to the werewolf.
"Understandable. I wasn't expecting you to come in anyway, heh."
He smiled and crossing his arms behind his head, getting comfortable in the sun's warmth as it rained down from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

Mori shrugged and he sat down, tired from his little excercise and he grinned up at Chiga. It was what a teenager would do, just play around and have fun. the neko sighed and laid back on the ground, staring up at the sky in a distracted manner before he opened his mouth to speak to the werewolf.
"Understandable. I wasn't expecting you to come in anyway, heh."
He smiled and crossing his arms behind his head, getting comfortable in the sun's warmth as it rained down from the sky.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 8:45 pm

Chiga chuckled as he walked over to Mori and poked his back sort of amused by his answer. "I see and here I thought I was going to have to hug your body to make sure the fever would leave by using my own body heat." Teasing as well as flirting was something that Chiga was use to doing. After the poke did he look to Mori interested and of course he was going to wait and see what Mori would do and he hoped for something interesting to happen.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:20 pm

Mori blinked as he was poked and looked up to the werewolf as he did so. The neko smiled innocently to Chiga as he answered in a modest tone. Playing along with the man's comment.
"Aw~. Maybe next time, Chiga~kun."
The neko mocked his friend as his friend's comment as he just gave a smooth calm expression with a fake manner of being truthful. Mori laughed and he pocked Chiga back.
"Why are you in such a hurry for me to jump back into your arms?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next