Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 7 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 7 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 7 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Akemi River - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:31 pm

Shinjou ran right through the water and tackled Mori in, laughing, "No way am I just gonna stand around and take that from you!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 2:39 pm

Mori wipes the water from his face and laughs at Shinjou.
"Then by all means, sit and take it."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 4:56 pm

Shinjou chuckled as he was now in the water beside Mori and he stood up and took off his jacket and T-shirt before tossing it onto the bank and sitting back down beside Mori, "Oh, well that's better."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm

Mori smiled and played in the water by splashing around.
"What a good idea by yours truly."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm

Shinjou smiled as he watched Mori splash around and joined in on it, "Yes indeed."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:04 pm

Mori splashed at Shinjou again before smirking a bit in a mocking manner.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 11:44 pm

Shinjou blinked and pouted at Mori before splashing him back and sticking his tongue out.
(Sorry for not replying I was on my phone.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 9:22 am

Mori raised his arms up to block most of the water from hitting his face and laughs at Shinjou's childish behavior before splashing him once again.
(its fine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:09 pm

Esther walked up to the river, as casual and elegant as possible. Afterall, what kind of servant would she be if she wasn't perfect in almost every way? A smile crossed her lips as she paused, starring at the river with interest. She noticed how her reflection looked- impossibly perfect. She hated her Vampire ability to seem flawless, but never let anyone know that, save her previous master. "Maybe I should see Tengu-San soon," she pondered aloud, thinking of the gentle boy she met awhile back.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat
Birthday : 1996-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:22 pm

Seshomi was walking along side the river when she noticed a girl down stream. She continued to walk toward her. The closer the more flawless she looked. Her complection was perfect, and her hair looked smooth.

"Um. . . Hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:31 pm

Esther blinked, then turned her head to look at the girl. Once sniff and Esther could tell it was another Eternal. What was up with her meeting Eternals lately? Esther smiled politely and curstied, her pink dress flowing with her movements. "Hello there. I'm Esther Knight, and who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:43 pm

I curstied with my black mini-skirt, and lightly smiled, "I' Seshomi. I'm new around the uh. . . supernatural stuff." My cheeks started to burn with embaressment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

Esther blinked, then smiled polietly once more. Supernatural? "Ah, so you're a newborn Eternal. How strange," she said, being blunt. Esther then walked forward, circling Seshomi a few times before standing in-front of her, red eyes starring at her. "You've chose the wrong time to change, then," she said, being rather informative, "there's a War going on between the Humans and the Mythical Creatures, you know," she raised her brows, as if she expected Seshomi to know everything.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:05 pm

Seshomi lowered her head, "I didn't really choose this, if you know what I mean." She looked back up at Esther. She noticed she had a blank expression.

"I'm not supose to be an Enternal," she laughed lightly,"I'm not even supose to be alive." She looked down once more. She turned to face the river, and looked out at the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:22 pm

"Interesting," she said, glancing to the river with her own eyes, before sighing and turning her head back to face Seshomi. "Let me guess- something horrible happened to where you were forced into an Eternal, right?" That seems to be some other peoples stories as well, but Esther wasn't impolite, just blunt, so she wouldn't act skeptical until she had the need to.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:45 pm

It was silent for a moment, and she sighed lightly, "It was just a regular night when they came in, the two . . . Demons came in and killed me. I was dead, But my guardian brought me back, but I wasn't human anymore. There was something in my blood, a. . . resessive gene, and when I died it kicked in and replaced all the mortal blood in my body. All cuz he brought me back." I shook my head lightly. A swift wind blew by, slipping my white hair over my sholders, and around my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:04 pm

Esther made a slight 'tsk'ing sound with her tongue before tilting her head. "I've been a Vampire since I could remember. I believe my whole family was nothing but Vampires," she informed, starring at Seshomi with hard eyes, before pintching the bridge of her nose with her index finger and thumb. "Well, Demons can be a pain," she muttered, a bit sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:25 pm

(sorry I took so long I had to take a shower)

Seshomi looked at Esther. She smiled at her, "Do you ever miss being human?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:08 pm

(In the middle of the day?? Silly :P)

Esther shook her head, blinking her eyes. "No, since I never was Human, I technically can't miss it, can I?" She glanced off to the side, the river's edge on the far side. Her eyes were dull, almost of boredom. "But sometimes I wonder what my life would of been like if I was Human. I know I wouldn't of gotten to serve my old Master quite as long as I would of liked."
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:42 pm

She held her gaze on Esther. She seemed a little down at the thought of the name. She wondered why, "Who was our old master?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:44 pm

"A friend of the family," she said, her tone harsh. She signalled the end of that conversation, and turned towards Seshomi, her eyes a bitter red, the way a true Vampire's gaze would be. She didn't like to talk about the one she lost, the one so dear to her heart. "So, what kinda family did you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:55 pm

"It doesn't really matter. They're all dead. Died befor I even did."Seshomi looked at the water. She bent down and sat on her knees. She pulled her hand out to rest on the water. It was cold. Small ripples formed al around her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:11 pm

"Hm. How tragic," she said, not sounding at all sympathetic now. She was still a bit testy when Seshomi asked about her Master. She watched the water ripple, before quoting something she's seen before.
"Water is like a mirror, the trick and decieve the truth apperance. That's why the fish like it there, so their prey will not catch them. Alas, some can see through the lieing barrier, and that is what allows them to get their goal." She sighed afterwards and closed her eyes, remembering where that was from now.
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:25 pm

Moments passed, and Seshomi only thought about what Esther said, "That was pretty." After a moment of no reply from Esther she continued, "It sounded like poetry, but it also sounds frimilar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:30 pm

"It's from a children's book in london, probably available anywhere, though," she said, taking her dress in her hands as she sat in the grass, for her feet were tired on standing in tall-heeled boots. She then let her dress settle around her, before she stared at the water, not looking at her reflection, almost as if afraid to see it. "So, Seshomi. You just came here, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Seshomi
Scout
Seshomi

Female Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

"Ya, i needed to get away." I looked out across the river, "I'm from shing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next