Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 2 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi River - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAkemi River - Page 2 I_voting_barAkemi River - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi River

Go down 
+6
Chiga
Seshomi
Aella Ealasaid
Mori Akuto
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Akemi River - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:03 am

Suki perked up slightly as she felt Sakuda's mood change. She smiled more up at her, listening to what she had to say, loving the way she seemed to be opening up a little more. She giggled gently and nodded to her. "Why thank you Sakuda. I very much like your aurora as well, can I can defiantly see us becoming best friends." She slightly smirked at her, known she must have been awaiting for a different reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:08 am

Sakuda tilted her head to the side, a bit surprised she agreed, but not quite showing it. She then giggled and offered her hand to help Suki up, if she wanted of course. Her eyes opened and she blinked, her smile turning to a grin. "I guess your socialness is already rubbing off of me," she said, shrugging her shoulders and grinning once more. She usually wasn't this bubbily around people.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:18 am

Suki shrugged, pretending she had no idea what Sakuda was talking about when she said her socialness was rubbing off on her. "Oh, I doubt that really." A slight smirk appeared on her face as she took her hand and stood up, brushing her dress off as she did. "Then again, you could never know around me!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:23 am

Sakuda giggled. "I can tell," she said lightly, using her free hand to run her fingers through her hair. She gave Suki a small smile, then glanced to the trees above her. "So, Suki-San, what do you know about Miyagi Prefecture's history? I've been here for so long, yet I haven't done any research about it," she said, pressing her hands to her head in a lazy manner.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:36 am

Suki tilted her head slightly at Sakuda's question and then shrugged slightly. "Well I don't know much myself honestly. I've only been here for about 3 years, and Miyagi wasn't exactly one of the places in Japan that I studied before I came here. Which is odd that I would come to a place I hadn't been studying..." She shrugged again and sighed. "I don't know very much about it."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:42 am

Sakuda raised a brow at the simple information Suki explained in length. She smiled softly. "I've been here longer than you have, how odd." She glanced up at the sky, then leaned against a nearby tree. "Yet we both don't know the history of this place, heh, I guess I have some major booking to do," she said to herself, wondering how vacant the information is.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:45 am

Suki nodded to Sakuda in agreement. "Tis true there. We should both do some more research not the place. I'm actually setting up the spring festival that is coming up soon. So maybe you could help me put some of the history into it!" She smiling warmly, liking the idea of putting history into the festival.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 12:49 am

Sakuda turned over to Suki, smiling brightly. "That would be interesting, a Spring Festival with some history thrown into it. Hmm . . ." She tapped her lips thoughtfully as she listed some possible books in her head that would help out from the library. A grin grew onto her lips as she gazed to Suki. "That sounds like a plan to me, Suki. I've never attended a festival before, it should be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:00 am

Suki gasped as Sakuda told her she had never gone to a festival. "Really? Never? Even after all the years of living here? Wow. They're just amazing here! I alway always love the festival, no matter what the season!" She smiled and giggled, feeling quite excited about this that her eyes had even turned from a green to a sky blue.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:03 am

Sakuda watched Suki's eyes with interest as they changed colour, but then she shook her head to respond to Suki's question. "Nope. I really didn't think about those type of events, plus I didn't have time," she said honestly, shrugging her shoulders once more. "The closest I've been to a festival was when the Sakura Blossoms changed to snow white. I watched from my apartment window."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

Suki clapped her hands together in front of her and kept them there afterwards as she grinned at Sakuda. "Well you're going to love this festival then! And you'll want to come to all the rest too!" She giggled softly and sighed, looking up as she thought about all the plans she had to make for it, her eyes going back to green.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

Sakuda giggled at Suki's enthusiasm, then flipped her hair over her shoulder again. "So, Suki-San, can you tell me some ideas you have for this 'Spring Festival'? Like what are the basic colours and symbolisms and such?" She was curious about Suki's style and ideas for such parties. Sakuda found herself to be quiet to decore' girl herself when she got into it enough.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:13 am

Suki kept thinking as she listened to Sakuda's question. "Hmm..Well the colors would go along with the cherry blossoms some how. Not quite sure on the actual colors yet though. And I really just want to make it a festival thats like one they used to have here all the time, a traditional one really." She smiled at the thought and then looked back at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:24 am

Sakuda looked blank, due to the fact she never been to one. A smiled forced it's way onto her lips. "Ah, yes, how pretty it'll be! I'm sure you'll make it a complete success. Spring is the time of love, you know," she said, just spitting out random details that she's heard about the festivals. A nervous laugh escapes her lips as she stared at her bare feet.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 11:36 am

Suki laughed gently and scratched the back of her head as she looked at Sakuda. "Sorry, I just love festivals. I'm sure you don't know half of things I'm talking about, nor do you really want to talk about them." She flushed red slightly when she said spring was a time for love and she nodded. "Yes, It is time for love...and I have the perfect person to share it with." She sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 1:32 pm

Sakud smiled gently. "I'm glad you have someone to share it with, love is something I wish to comprehend someday," she said thoughtfully to herself, then she turned to face the trees, eyes weary in thought. "A Spring Festival . . . What kind of food will be there? And the flowers? I've heard so much . . ."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 7:52 pm

Mori walks through the small forest and comes up to the river. His ears twitch and he looks around wondering how he got here. one second he was heading to the food place and now...Where was he? The neko pulled out his phone and started to look for a map.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:22 pm

Shinjou wandered up to the river, his red and black long coat flowing behind him, his left sleeve rolled up but his right is rolled down to cover his demonic arm and hand, his hand pulled up into it. The headphones around his neck quietly playing music and he ran his left hand through his hair and his pale blue eyes looked about.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

Mori's ears twitched as he heard music and he listened for a bit before turning his head and searching for the source. He twitches his tail as he sees another person there and stays silent before turning back to his phone and wondering how he got to Akemi Park.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:29 pm

Shinjou caught sight of the other person. He kept walking for a moment before stopping and turning his head to look at them, blinking a moment as he thought about asking him how exactly he got here, but he was debating on it in his head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

Mori walked up to the river and sat down next to it and let one of his hands slip into the water and play witht he cold river. He glanced back to his phone as he searched for a way out of here. He still felt the man's presense and now noted that he had stopped. He didn't feel like doing the talking so he remained silent as he exited out of the map and focused on the water.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:37 pm

Shinjou slowly wandered up behind the other boy, "Uhm......excuse me......I uhm.....I'm new here.....and I'm not exactly sure how I got here..." His voice was deep, but not too deep.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:41 pm

Mori looked up surprised byt he man and tilted his head, wow he acted sort of shy and yet he looked all tough...
"You're in Akemi Park near the river and probably -like me- You took a wrong turn."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:44 pm

Shinjou chuckled and rubbed the back of his head with his right hand which happened to be the demonic one, "Yeah, well, it couldn't exactly be a wrong turn since I really had no clue where I was going anyway....I just got here yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm

Mori glanced to his arm and narrowed his eyes but blinked and look to the man with the same expression as before as if he had never noticed the man's arm though it did peak the neko's curioutisy.
"New? I get lost and yet I been here for quite a while."
He gives a helpless smile, trying to polite.
"So it was actually quite a few wrongs turns huh?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 8:57 pm

Shinjou chuckled again, "Yeah....I'm usually pretty good at finding my way around, but I haven't been here long enough yet, and all I can really do with my phone is call or text." He blinked, noticing the boy look at his arm so he pulled it away from his head and pulled his hand back into his sleeve, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi River   Akemi River - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi River
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next