Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Island - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Island

Go down 
+3
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 2:05 pm

Sakuda blinked her eyes, then sighed. He was going to keep using the 'chan, san, kun' thing. She shrugged her shoulders, but smiled happily as she ran over to Mori, gazing towards the other passengers. "Well, here we go," she said to herself, bouncing on her toes in excitement. She then turned her head towards Mori, offering him a smile. "So much frfee space to roam around~! It's lovely," she sighed, waiting as other passengers started to walk off. She was a bit surprised by how many people were on the boat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Dec 2011, 12:12 pm

Mori walked along the docks, worming his way through the crowds frowning slightly at how many people were crowding this area. The neko openly expressed his dislike at being pushed and pulled through the people but he managed to exit safetly on to the island with Sakuda. He brushed his arms off and flicked his tail to the side in distaste and with a small twitch of his ears, he glanced back to Sakuda and smirked slightly as he nodded and let out a small chuckle.
"Right. Why don't I throw a stick and you go fetch, Puppy-chan?"
He smiled politely to show he was teasing and turned to the island as he walked through the sand wondering where he should venture first. He knew of the volcano present here but there was also many other places to visit as well. The lagoon, the mysterious waterfall and small village as well.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:56 pm

Sakuda blinked, then blushed with a frown. "HEY! I don't chase sticks! I should throw a ball of yarn," she defended, following him with her eyes glancing towards the trees. She blinked, completely awed by the beauty. Her hand reached towards her hairband, tugging at it until her hair flowed free, falling against her back like a waterfall. She put the hairband around her wrist, smiling as she started humming a random tune in her head. She hadn't seen any coconuts, so she wasn't distracted yet. "So, Mori, what did you plan on seeing," she asked him, raising a brow while she stuffed her hands into her pockets. Her fingers brushed the material of her jeans, which made her sigh softly. She forgot her cellphone and camera again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 5:36 pm

Mori blinked and let out a small laugh as she mentioned the ball of yarn though he was slightly uncertain unsure of himselfbe able to resist the playful toy. He shook his head from the thoughts and instead just smiled at her blushing face as he chuckled.
"And where do you expect to get a ball of yarn here?"
Upon hearing her comment on what he was going to see first, his face turned into confusion and he shrugged though he thought it would be interesting to see thatvolcano. On the way there, he knew there was the waterfall and lagoon so he might as well head that way. He picked up a stick and waved it in front of her face with a small smirk before heading into the forest, his black tail waving behind him.
"I'll start here and work my way up."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 5:46 pm

Sakuda frowned. "I don't chased sticks," she insisted, following him along. She smelt the ashes from the volcano, but she knew it wasn't going to blow anytime soon. She kept glancing at the stick, glaring at it. She wished that it would disappear, since Mori seemed to like teasing her with it. "Well, I could always find some old lady with knitting things, then come back and throw it," she said, smiling lightly in her own way. She stepped over a fallen banana that was rotten. Her nose scruntched. "Anyways, is that your weapon," she asked, her tone in a 'smart' maner as she pointed to the stick. "Looks like it could do something about spiders," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:00 pm

Mori couldn't help but snicker since he had noticed fully well that Sakuda kept returning her attention to the stick he held in his hands. He looked over his shoulder to narrow his eyes at her at the prospect of there actually being a random old lady around here with yarn but he shrugged his shoulders and continued to hold onto the stick. He raised an eyebrow when she mentioned having a weapona nd he laughed, switching the stick to his elft hand.
"No. This is. And I doubt this stick would be able to brush away even a spider's web."
He used his right hand to grab the hilt of his katana that was hidden under his jacket, strapped across his back and with a loud hushing sound, he brought out a long silver blade and swiped at the think leaves that were in his way.
"Much better than a regular stick any day. You know I only kept it to tease you~."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:06 pm

Sakuda huffed a bit of air at his response, but quickly became fasiniated by his katana. "Wow, that looks new. I use to have a katana, too, but I lost it while doing some work," she said, watching as it cut the air, slice leaves. Her human ears could pick up every motion, thanks to her wolf characteristics. "And you're mean," she pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. "Teasing a girl like me, how cruel," she sighed, a bit dramatic even for her. Now she was seriously considering finding a ball of yarn to toss around. It would be amusing at least.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:00 pm

Mori shouldered the katana, the blade lightly resting on his shoulder but not ruining his clothing. Man, would that suck? He chuckled as she mentioned something about the katana being new. His tail waved back and forth in amusement as he smiled to her.
"Actually, this katana is older than me by two hundred years."
The neko twitched his ears as she called him mean, he smiled that accusation bringing back many memories. Heh, he had been called that name one time too many. He stepped beside her and smirked as he tilted his head. His smirk charming and yet still being polite, he kept his distance from her at a comfortable space.
"Oh? But I thought you enjoyed my teasing? You seem to get amused every now and then."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:25 pm

Sakuda gasped in surprise. "That . . . That's really old," she said, a bit blown back by his response. Sakuda turned her head, being stubborn. "I don't know what you're talking about, Mori," she said, insisting that she didn't care for the teasing. "It's just that I can't believe you really think I'd chase a stick," she said smoothly, keeping her arms over her chest. She could hear the other passenger's voices fading, which meant they were getting really deep into the trees. Sakuda just hoped they wouldn't get lost. That'd be . . . Suckish.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:32 pm

Mori only smiled to what she said about the sword being really old and he nodded, not saying anything more about it as he chuckled quietly to himself and slashed again at the branches continuing onwards as the vegetation only growed thicker. He snickered quietly as he looked to her, seeing how she turned her head away. He only smiled back to her in a mocking sort of way as he swung the stick around and he couldn't help but comment.
"So you keep saying but ever since I picked it up, you haven't been able to take your attention off of it. Or is it me your looking at? Haha!"
He stretched his arms up and couldn't help but laugh as he stepped out of the foresty and walked around the small lake he had stumbled upon, staring curiously up at the waterfall that filled it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 7:34 am

Sakuda frowned, turning her head back to stick her tongue out at him. "Tch, you wish you were that interesting to look at~! Though . . . I do like your ears," she sulked quietly as she followed him from the jungle-like habitat to the lake, her nose twitched slightly at all the smells. She blinked towards the water, tempted to push Mori in there since he was teasing her. Instead, though, she sat down, her head tilting as she gazed at the scenery as a whole. "Mori~! It makes a rainbow!" Sakuda pointed towards the fall's base, where the drops of water caught enough light to show a colourful beam before switching to a different drop and so on.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 7:52 pm

Mori stared at the water curiously, his hand twitching slightly at the sight of it. The heat of the day made him tempted to go ahead and jump on in but he resisted and stayed away. He looked around to distract himself from the chill mist coming off of the waterfall and instead focused on what direction he would need to go to get to the volcano soon. He smirked silently as he chuckled to her comment.
"Why wish when I already know I am?"
He glanced to her as she gawked at the waterfall, with a look towards the waterfall and its glamourous rainbow. Mori raised an eyebow as he smirked fully now, continuing to tease her.
"Yes, very shiny. Do I need to get a leash so you won't be tempted to jump in and go after it?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:03 pm

Sakuda rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face, thinking Mori was more then full of himself. She gazed up to him with a brow raised, as if to say 'ego-maniac', that is, before she heard his other comment. Her eyes narrowed as she was even more tempted to shove him in the water. Sakuda then stood up, wiping her hands on the back of her pants. "Gee, Mori-Kun, I'm so tempted to chase you up a tree," she said in a bored tune, sticking her tongue at him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

Mori stared at the waterfountain curiously, his ears slicked back into his hair in a neat manner. His dull black as onyx eyes watching the water fall down in a smooth way. The neko caught Sakuda's look and laughed softly to himself before giving her the same exact look and turning to the volcano again.
"Hm...If we keep at this rate, we'll never be able to see it..."
He murmered to himself more than to anyone else around him. Sensing her rebellious nature, the neko reverted his attention back to her and smirked once more as he leaned into her face.
"Chase me, is it? Can't you find another hobby than doing such activites that involve ways of getting closer to me? Or if its a challenge to prove who is smarter; the mutt or the feline then let me warn you ahead of time. You'll lose."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 7:28 am

Sakuda stared at Mori for a moment, then made a surprised face. She didn't expect him to make such a quick remark. "Tch, yeah right! I'm way smarter then you!" She ignored his other comments, huffing out a bit of air. She crossed her arms over her chest, being all pouty from his teasing. "I wanna see something else," she insisted, wanting badly for a distraction to come along. She searched around herself, blue eyes melting into a hard yellow, though Sakuda didn't realize it. She looked to the volcano, blinking her eyes. "There!" She pointed towards the volcano. "Let's go," she said, wanting him to led the way since he's got the katana.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 12:57 pm

Mori snickered and he stepped back as she got riled again, his tail twitching behind him in amusement. The neko narrowed his eyes playfull at her first comment but brushed it off, not believing a single word. There is no way she would ever win a battle of the wits. Not with him. The neko blinked as she changed the subject and went on about getting bored with being here. Mori glanced tot he volcano before leading the way again, removing the katana from his shoulder and returning to his job of making a path clear for the two of them as he lead the way to the volcano.
"Bossy, bossy~."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:01 am

Sakuda smiled slightly. "Yes, I can be very bossy bossy," she said, mocking him as she followed behind him, careful enough not to step onto anything or get tangled. She brushed her wild bangs back, huffing out a bit of air. It was uncomfortabily warm all of the sudden. Sakuda thought it might be the surrounding plants plus the sun that was beating down on them. She sighed and put her hair back into a high ponytail, then slid off her small jacket, holding onto it with her clutched fist while she smoothed out her black tank top.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 8:04 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at her remark but otherwised said nothing as he continued up with his tail lagging behind him. Noticing that the heat was rising and even Sakuda was starting to notice. He smirked slightly thinking that that mutt would, of course, be the first to notice how hot and be the first to react. Mori didn't even bother to start shedding clothing even though he was wearing. all black and had a hoodie. The neko slid the sword back in its sheath under his sweatshirt across his back. The plantation was growing thinner and the ground beneath their feet was hardening and if anything darkening to a black as they approached closer to the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 10:45 pm

Sakuda listened to the silence, not liking it one bit. She was never use to silence, and usually disliked it whenever present. She stepped over some fallen plants from Mori's katana, then stumbled slightly as more earth then plants appeared. She brushed her bangs from her eyes, blinking as they got closer to the volcano. She stepped beside Mori, her big blue eyes glancing over the great structure ahead. "Ne, Mori~! Common!" She got excited, for her eyes were sparkling. She carefully grabbed onto his wrist, using care to hurry them both along the rock ground until they were mere feet from the structure. Sakuda let go of Mori's wrist, stepping more ahead to get a closer look. Her eyes could detect any detail of the creation. "This made the island," she whispered in awe, her fingers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 4:34 pm

Mori blinked as his wrist was grabbed, having quietly been surveying the area in a peaceful manner but apparently, with a dog around, he wouldn't be able to enjoy it. The neko allowed himself to be dragged along by the excited pup, his cat ears twitching slightly in annoyance. If she was any louder, he believed even the volcano would begin to tire of it and explode. He kept his tongue though and remained somewhat obedient as she stopped and admired one of nature's wonders.
"....Actually, this volcano couldn't have made the island. The island was formed by an underwater volcano and this one was probably just made by two plates made by the underwater volcano as the plates crashed together and further formed the island into what it is today. Kind of a long and tiring process...Let's get closer."
He said lastly as he glanced to the path that would lead them up further to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 7:27 pm

Sakuda pouted, a bit annoyed by Mori's response. It helped make the island, didn't it? Then it made the island, so to speak. She sighed and put on a smile, turning towards Mori. "OK. You can start ahead if you want. I wanna see a bit more of the base," she said, turning on her heel and walking a few steps away as she knelt down, gazing at the point where the volcano met the ground. She tilted her head as she reached forward, clawing a little at the dirt. She seemed to be looking for something, but barely trying to get to it. She purst her lips, pausing her ministraitions long enough to gaze over the small patch of rock she was at. Something was there, and Sakuda knew it, but she had to think about how far down and such information like that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 3:00 pm

Mori ignored her pout and instead focused on the ground beneath their feet, the dark dirt and rocks makinghim slightly supicious but he didn't say anything about it. He could feel people's stares on the two of them, probably either villagers of the island who got wary of the two visitors traveling so far fromt he others who were probably still in the village. The neko ignored them and continued on up the path, his tail twitching in irritation since the other travelers were beginning to sniff around the volcano as well. Mori seemed to rememeber something and he looked back down to Sakuda seeing her staring at a patch of rocks. His ears twitched and the corners of his lips curved into another smirk.

"If you had to go, then you could have just said so."

He commented, saying how a dog had to dig around before using the bathroom as it were. He chuckled and continued on his way up.

"Don't mess around too much, Fido, and join me at the top when you get done if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 7:43 pm

Sakuda glared, picking up a good sized rock as she glared at Mori. "You can be so rude," she shouted at him, chucking the rock his direction. Since she didn't want to harm him, it clearly missed by a few inches, tumbling to a stop near the edge of the path. Sakuda stood up, sighing softly. She sniffed around, also noticing the people that were pointing her out or just looking at the volcano. She blinked, turning her head to look at the dense vegitation Mori just led her out of. She tilted her head, watching an older demon man appear from there, followed by the lady who had her cat. Sakuda resisted the urge to go over there and pet the cat. Instead, she just stood there, desiding weither or not to dig further for whatever she was sniffing. Mori would no doubt tease her again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 4:36 pm

Mori's ears twitched once but otherwise he did not give any sign of having heard her nor pay attention to the rock as it flew in front of him, missing him easily by a couple of feet at the most. Amused by her pitch, he looked over his shoulder and smiled innoccently before continueing up, ignoring the people's weirded-out stares. His tail flicked back and forth as he ventured up higher to the volcano. Though he was playing around with her, Mori wondered what had bothered her. What could have been there to catch the mutt's attention? Having a feeling that she would find out sooner or later, he left with comfort as he feet helped him reach the top. Looking across and around, he took note that this vocano looked as dormant as ever and didn't seem to have any particular intruiging features that would usually catch the neko's curiousity. He sighed a bit, silently diappointed even as tourists came around and joined, taking pictures and gawking at the size of it all. Mori didn't understand, in his view, this was just an ordinary volcano with nothing but an ounce of hot rock underneath it that wouldn't explode any time soon. Yet he stayed, watching the tourists reactions with quiet amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 8:40 pm

Sakuda sniffed around, then desided to leave the object in question. Instead, she observed the people gathering around the top of the volcano. She tilted her head, following the people with her eyes all the way to the top. She wondered weither or not to go to the top of join Mori. She blinked, turning to her left as the demon and cat lady stared at her. She fidgetted slightly with major discomfort, then turned, running up the path and pushing pass people. She was way too uncomfortable with demons, especially male demons. "Mori-Kuuuuun," she called out, looking for the neko. She looked around as she approached the top, seeming like a lost little kid.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:48 pm

Man, it was getting hot. The neko thought as he wiped at his sweat-covered forehead. Glancing around at the volcano, he couldn't help but sigh and remove his hoodie revealing a gray t-shirt under his black jacket. Mori readjusted the katana across his back and looked around, his nose finding a strange scent lingering in the air. He tilted his head and looked back, recognizing that scent almost instantly but the call for his name broke his attention and he raised an eyebrow as people's eyes turned to him pointedly. Whispers started about and he couldn't help but sweatdrop as he started to look for Sakuda.
"Lassie! Here, girl!"
He said as he walked around the volcano's edge in search for the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: