Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Island - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%The Island - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Island - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Island - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Island - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Island - Page 9 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 9 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Island

Go down 
+3
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

The Island - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 12:22 am

Aimi saw Aella staring at her causing her to shift in the water even more than she currently was, out of discomfort. Why was she looking at her in such a way. The sudden shift Aella made, grabbing Aimi and pulling her, caused Aimi to gasp, close her eyes, and take in as much air as she could and prepared to go under water. Only for it never to happen. And when she opened her eyes, she was closer to shore and being released. As she stood on her own feet, she started to move, only to stop at her words. Turning to her, eyes wide she spoke, dismay spilling into her words. "You heard that? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get into your head. I haven't been around people enough that I have had to control whether I keep my thoughts to myself or not. I didn't mean what I was thinking, they were just passed thoughts creeping in. And I'm rambling to a complete strange who....seems to care, yet not." After realizing what she had said she put a hand over her mouth, shutting herself up. She always said too much when she was nervous, or simply just thinking too much, and in this case it was both.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 12:31 am

"The one thing I've learned in my short existence...Is that desperate thoughts are always the ones we truly mean, no matter how much we wish it weren't so." Slowly she moved her gaze from the water to look at Aimi with bluish-green eyes. "Your eyes...They reflect your feelings, don't they? Someone once theorized that the color of my hair, eyes, and scales changed based on my mood. I think they're full of crap. Sometimes they just change." Yet again she looked out towards the water and sighed slightly as she placed her hands behind herself to lean back on them some. No more comments were made by the mermaid. It was as if she had ignored the fact that Aimi had been rambling, and that she'd mentioned Aella caring, but at the same time not. That wasn't entirely the case though, Aella was actually thinking about the last words. It was somewhat true, actually. She cared in one sense, but in a general one she honestly couldn't give a crap.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 12:43 am

As Aella commented on her eyes, and mentioned that her fins, hair, and eyes do the same, she finally looked over the mermaid, taking in how she looked and all of her fins. When she wasn't trying to kill her, Aimi could see that she was quite beautiful. Though, she couldn't help the blush that made its way onto her cheeks, and warming her ears. She looked down at the water, not wanting to stare. "Yeah, it isn't always a good thing when you want to fake that you are okay." Giving off a small laugh at the thought, it was more forced than it should have been. "And you never know, my eyes change to what I don't think I feel, but like you said about the thoughts, even if you don't like it, that's how you may just end up feeling."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 12:53 am

"Sorry, but you'd be dull to think that you could easily control your emotions in such a way. "Thinking" you don't feel something...That's just your conscious mind trying to tell you that you don't. Your subconscious really knows how you feel." Aella shrugged slightly then. She was silent once more, but only for a moment this time. "Thoughts are easily persuaded to fit what we or others around us would like us to think." Another soft sigh escaped the mermaids lips as she stared outward at the water still, the light reflecting off her silver scales; though not having quite the same effect on the red fins.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 2:06 am

As Aella spoke, Aimi nodded. She understood what she was saying, she was mainly just spitting out words, rather than thinking about before she said it. "Thoughts and feelings all suck. They are a lot of work, and so many people can screw with both of them." Sighing at the simple thought, of how easily her thoughts and feelings had been persuaded. It was easy to imagine that there had to be many other people had the same problem, unless they had already put a wall up, like the one she was working on. "When thoughts and feelings are manipulated, walls are built, and yet people don't understand why some people are so closed off. It's truly amazing, in the worst way."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 7:26 pm

(Sorry about the wait. I've been exhausted lately)

Aella sat in silence, a somewhat bored expression residing on her face. It wasn't necessarily that she really was bored, but she often looked irritable or unamused when speaking to many people. The woman didn't fit the modern view of a mermaid at all, other than her good looks. With a slightly irritated sigh she finally broke her gaze from the water ahead and glanced towards Aimi. "It's possible to be tough and protect yourself without being closed off. There's a difference."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2014, 1:15 am

Shifting slightly in the water, becoming a little cold, Aimi sat down so the water would warm her again. Not that the water was warm she was just more used to it than she was to the air above her. When Aella spoke she looked at her, seeing she was slightly irritated, causing Aimi to frown. She hadn't meant to upset the mermaid she was only stating her opinion. "That's very true, though if it makes sense, people go about things differently. They may feel better by just closing everything off, and protecting themselves that way. I don't really know, I'm not sure how people work, I'm just stating my opinion." Aimi shrugged when she was done speaking, and slowly sunk her hand into the muddy sand under the water, playing with it as she got lost in her own thoughts. 

(I understand, I was feeling off these few days)
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2014, 9:52 pm

Carefully Aella placed her hands against the sand and started to push herself backwards some; moving up onto the land and away from the water. At this point there was no real reason to keep wet. Since it seemed she would be "stuck" talking to this woman, she might as well dry off and get some legs. She had been trapped in that tank a long while and unable to move around on any sort of land at all. "You creatures always seem so flawed...and close-minded. Humans included." Aella had heard of the struggle between races and humans, and she didn't want Aimi thinking that she supported either side. She didn't.

(I've been on vacation, sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 12:35 am

Aimi saw the water shift, so she looked up, seeing Aella moved towards the shore. She was slightly confused by this, but she figured there had to be a reason she was doing it, so she saw no reason to question her. Thinking about what Aella had said, Aimi nodded with a slightly muddy finger pressed to her chin. "Yes that's true, but whats the fun in having a flawless world. And maybe if I stick around you enough I would be able to get a little more open minded." Aimi's eyes shifted, turning lime green, as she flashed the mermaid a playful smile. Aimi knew that she wasn't Aella's favorite person to be around, so she figured instead of being offended she would just play it off as a joke. Even though she had acted as though she hadn't heard the and Humans part of her sentence, Aimi had caught. She was almost happy Aella didn't choose a side, simply then there wasn't much conversation about it. 

(I'm sorry!!! I was filling up my last free week with non computer related things, then i have band camp v.v and if youre on vacation you shouldn't be on the computer!!!)
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 9:46 am

"Well...You know, a mermaid is basically flawless." Aella flipped her hair some while saying that. She was more like the older mermaids than the newer ones. Narcissistic and willing to drown people. True, mermaids today would still admire their looks at times, but they typically only helped people. The mermaid flinched just slightly at Aimi's words and she stuck her nose slightly up in the air while looking away, a blush crossing over her face. That was definitely odd. The only other person who wanted to spend time with her was...Never mind that. There was no reason to be thinking of someone who stuck her in a tank and left her. "I...Think that might be a bit hard for you. With your legs and what not." This was such a strange situation to her. She was so used to being alone and being left that way. A sigh passed between her lips as she crossed her arms over her chest.

(No worries! I understand that real life is more important :). And I'm not anymore. I had just gotten home when I had posted, I couldn't even get on during the first part of my vacation because I was up in Canada.)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 5:13 pm

Aimi couldn't help but let out a sharp quick laugh before covering her mouth to hide the smile that had fell on to her face. Aella's words were simply funny to her, not that they were untrue. "I'm quite sure you are, I mean that." Aimi let her hand fall back into the water, cleaning them a little more before standing up, and getting out of the water fully. Looking over to Aella, she noticed the blush, but figured it was better not to mention it. "I was only kidding, but I can swim." She was still being playful, she knew she was able to swim but not as long as Aella could.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 8:39 pm

"Well, despite being flawless I still think I'm rather 'fun'. At least I have fun, anyway." Aella shifted some, lifting her hands so that she could brush her fingers through her hair. Now that she was out of the water she was beginning to dry off, and in a few moments she'd be completely dry. She had the patience to wait for that though. Glancing towards Aimi she gave a strange look before tapping gently against the side of her neck where ridges stuck out. "Gills." It was only a single word response, but that single word was more effective in this situation than many words strung into a sentence.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 9:29 pm

"Oh? What do you do for fun? Besides drowning people, I already know that one." When she was done speaking she stuck her tongue out at Aella, more of a way to show she was simply joking if it hadn't come across in her words. Aimi had walked over to her backpack, which she had dropped earlier and started to search through it, looking for a pair of clothes to change into, mentally thanking herself for bringing several outfits with her. At the single word spoken, she looked towards Aella seeing her gills, and Aimi smiled. "Yeah, I can breath underwater too, you just get to live afterwards." She giggled at her own joke before apologizing for the stupidness of it. Though, after a moment of looking at Aella's face, her eyes shifted to her tail, she was memorized by it for a moment. She looked away as a blush worked its way on to her face. She didn't know how Aella would feel about her staring at her tail
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 11:25 pm

"Well...Gaze at myself in the mirror of course. And I like to sing, though I can't sing to everyone." Aella shrugged her shoulders slightly. She was also a flirt among other things, and that left plenty of people believing that she was fun. The mermaid rolled her eyes slightly at Aimi's joke "Oh, haha. Very funny." A slight blush crossed her own face once more as the other appeared to be examining her tail then, especially since only a moment later and her tail was splitting into human legs, all other fins disappearing and even her gills flattened out. Quickly she pulled her knees up to her chest in an attempt to keep herself covered.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 11:47 pm

Aimi nodded as she continued to look through her bag, unaware Aella's tail had turned to legs, and pulled out an outfit as she spoke. "As long as you are having fun, that's all that matters." Aimi smiled at her response to her joke though, and turned her head towards Aella, only for her face to red, and her eyes to turn orange, in embarrassment. Quickly turning away, she pulled a t-shirt, a pair of underwear, and a pair of jeans out of her bag, and put her hand over her eyes before she turned around, slowing shuffling towards her. "U-um, I'm not sure they will fit, but it's better than nothing I suppose. I know my bras wont fit you, so I apologize for that, but at least its warm out fit?" Aimi kept her eyes covered and clothes in front of her, but a smile came on her bright red face.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2014, 9:48 pm

"I have fun in my own way." Aella stated almost flatly, glancing upward some as she still sat in such a way. Blinking some she glanced up as Aimi began to shuffle and raised an eyebrow slightly. "What are you...?" With a slight laugh she shook her head some. "Is there really much difference in how I'm sitting now than how I was before? Besides. I'm used to not having any clothes." Aella shrugged her shoulders a bit, trying not to laugh anymore about how this girl was acting.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2014, 10:14 pm

Aimi stopped moving, the hand holding the clothes fell to her side, and she glanced through her fingers at Aella. When she saw her laughing she started to pout, only to remember the women was naked. Covering her eyes again, Aimi couldn't help, but to stutter as she tried to get her words right, trying not to think about the naked mermaid in front of her. "I-I guess n-not. It-It's just that n-now you have lady parts and I'm not that used to someone who is whiling to show it off as much, and...I'm not sure how I should react." At the end of her response she simply sped through it as fast as she could. Though the thought of seeing Aella naked popped into her head and she couldn't stop the small bit of blood that slipped from her nose.

(I found out that actually happens, or at least when Asians get excited their noses bleed. It's a strange sight. xD)
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2014, 6:34 pm

A slight smile crossed over Aella's lips as Aimi covered her eyes once more. With a slight shake of the head she pushed herself up to stand, brushing some of the sand off herself. "I'm not wearing your clothes." With that statement she turned and wandered down the beach some, being careful to not touch the water o that she wouldn't suddenly sprout a tail once more. A ways down she came upon one of those rental sheds that gave out beach towels. Quietly she fiddled around with a lock for a moment before pushing the door open. Inside she grabbed a beach towel and wrapped it around herself so that she was covered. From there she made it back to Aimi, raising an eyebrow slightly at the sight of blood. With a grin she stepped up nice and close, pressing the front of her body to the other woman's, lifting the towel some to wipe the blood away while leaning to whisper into her ear teasingly, "I take it you like what you see."

(Does it really?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: