Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Island - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%The Island - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Island - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Island - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Island - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Island - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Island

Go down 
+3
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Island - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 6:50 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow at her comment and he looked away mumbling something about how food made him much more happier than being made girly by a bunch of flowers perched on his head. According to what she said about not being amused by everything, he couldn't help but smirk and give her a sarcastic 'right-and-I'm-a-pixie' look. Her threat made him frown slightly and he noticed that she was pulling out the glass music box and he growled lowly before trying to reach over and close it but the soft melody seemed to hypnotize him and his hand froze over the box. Staying quiet, he listened closely to the melody, his hand lowering to the ground as he stared mesmorized at the box. His expression relaxed and he appeared serene as Mori waited for the melody to end.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 8:10 pm

Sakuda snickered quietly while watching Mori tranced into the music. "I should bring this around more if it does this to people," she said to herself, letting the musicbox resting in her lap. She reached over, plucking the flowers off his head since he seemed so unwanting of them. She sighed and placed them onto her own head, not really caring how they looked on her. She then looked to Mori again, a grin upon her face. The music's pretty, but not that effective on me.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 9:04 pm

Mori didn't seem to be listening to her, not anymore. He was almost completly enthralled in the music coming from the box. It was so soothing, it seemed to ease him into a calm state, he liked it. Though he was not quite used to being teased like this or so easily distracted by it as well. It rather disturbed him that Sakuda would be using this against him now. Wondering if she would come to do this everytime she got annoyed made him not even notice how she was removing the flowers from his head. The song was beginning to end, which made Mori come to frown just a bit as his head subcounsiously tilted.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:17 pm

Sakuda giggled some more, noticing Mori's frown as he was beginning to 'wake up' from the song. She waited until it came to a soft ending before closing the lid and putting it back in the bag as carefully as possible, then letting the bag's 'handles' rest around her wrist. "I'd consider myself a very nice pup for letting you listen to that," she said, smiling softly before reaching over, patting his head. She removed her hand before he could try to do anything with it, resting it in her lap, a smile still on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:47 pm

The melody came to an end making the neko accidently sigh for a bit before blinking out of his state and looking to the side in embarrassment, hating that he easily would give in to the sound. The neko growled to himself before feeling the werewolf pat his head as if he was some sort of pet and he blinked once more to give her a look with a raised eyebrow.
"Mm-hm. Nice, spoiled, stubborn, annoying...Puppy."
He grinned innocently at the end, giving off a pleasant aura even though he first few words were practically spit out harshly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012, 11:52 pm

Sakuda stared at him for a moment, not letting her facial expression change, but her eyes did show the hurt she felt from his words. A sigh was released from her lips. "Sorry, Mori-Kun. I was just teasing," she said quietly, not knowing exactly what she did wrong. Sakuda then stood up, holding onto the bag while she looked towards the Neko. ". . . Anymore things you want to see, Mori?" She asked this quietly, afraid that he'd start yelling at her. She smiled softly, despite the fact she never liked to be yelled at.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 8:45 pm

Mori glanced to her before rubbing the back of his head and sighing a bit himself, his ears twitching slightly as he tried to figure out what to do. With a small wave of his tail as he stood back up and looked down to Sakuda curiously for a moment. He had noticed a faint flicker across her eyes and he was currently trying to figure out what to say. She seemed afraid of something so he kept his voice as soft as he could manage when he was dealing with conflicting emotions. He gave her head a pat and lead the way back down the road.
"Let's head back to the docks. It's about time for the next boat to ferry people across."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 9:31 pm

Sakuda blinked, flintching when he reached his hand towards her. She blinked afterwards, wondering why he patted her head. She then glanced over to him as he began walking. "Alright," she said, catching up to him easily, though she was a step behind him. Her eyes glanced around, observing more of the greenery before she gazed to the path ahead of them. She was a bit relieved to be heading back towards the water. It was fresh air for her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 8:31 pm

Mori went on ahead silently, his eyes staring absently at nothing in front of him trying to pretend he didn't see her flinch. The neko waved his tail back and forth as if it was helping him think. Where was he going to go after the trip back? The sun was still up and it wasn't time for dinner yet so it would be pointless to go back home. He wondered were else he had yet to be but he couldn't see to think of anything. Maybe he could take a trip around the skies? Or something...
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:34 pm

Sakuda blinked, glancing to the sky as she searched for something to look at. There was a single cloud floating by, but Sakuda knew it'd disappear eventually. She sighed, looking to where the beach should suddenly appear. It was too quiet for her liking, an awkward quiet. Sakuda tried to ease it by humming quietly to herself, which seemed to work a little. She relaxed her shoulders and wore a soft smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 9:37 pm

Mori remained quiet despite the strange feeling in the air and he did nothing to break the silence seeing no need to. He had obviously offended Sakuda earlier in some manner and he didn't believe he should be the first to speak unless he wanted things to get more awkward. He twitched his ears and his nose scrunched up in distaste, smelling ashes and death, a scent that would come from a demon. That thing must have been running around too since this was like some kind of resort. Though the scent always threw Mori off especially when his nose was sensitive even for a regular feline. The neko sneezed into his elbow before wiping his nose as if he was trying to scrub the smell from his nose.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 7:19 am

Sakuda stopped her humming, looking at Mori as he sneezed. She tilted her head, wondering what was wrong with him. She knew just looking at him wasn't going to do anything, so she decided to speak, though it wasn't her usual peppy self. It was more of a simple, small voice. "You catching a cold, Mori," she asked, raising both of her eyebrows. Since she wasn't paying much attention to the surroundings, she hadn't realized there was a demon possibly around there. Though, when she took another inhale, it was over-riding her system. Though she didn't show it like last time, Sakuda became on guard and careful. She hated demons, and wasn't planning on running into any. She even stepped closer to Mori, eyes casually searching around.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 8:21 pm

Mori refrained himself from saying anything rude about her comment since he knew she was feeling rather sensitive considering the tone she had taken with him. The neko instead just sniffed and looked around as if surveying the area one last time in a simple manner. His tail twitched and he curled it up under his shirt. Even his ears seemed to disappear under his dark black hair making the neko seem entirely human.
"Either a cold or perhaps, just perhaps someone is spreading rumors about me?"
Mori looked at her over his shoulder noticing her casual demeanor and instantly knew she must have known something about the demon scent as well because he could pick up a faint scent of caution around here. He offered a casual smile or perhaps his smile was an apology for earlier since he seemed to be a bit remorseful as well. He hated it when he insulted bright peppy people and it hung on him like an air of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 1:38 pm

Sakuda blinked, noticing Mori's sudden cover-up of his cat-like features. She blinked, tilting her head. She didn't understand why he did that, but she still glanced around them, trying to pin-point where the demon smell was coming from. "Is someone here that you may know," she asked, refurring to the rumors part. Sakuda didn't think it made sense for someone to gossip unless they know the person. She looked at Mori for a moment, catching his smile. She didn't quite know why he was smiling, but she took it as a comfort sign and smiled back, gently.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 7:07 pm

Mori looked back around and pretended to look casual as he took a step to walk beside her. Taking a look around, he was certain of the demon's scent. Not quite sure if he should tell Sakuda about who exactly the demon was, he stayed silent for a moment. The scent of the demon was of one who belonged to a headhunter group and this one had been called on the human's account. Mori had done too much trouble and he was sure that they were back but he would have to appear oblivious and he could probably get by.
"Ah...Just a few 'friends' I'd rather not meet today."
He put a sarcastic emphasis on friends so he could make sure that Sakuda got the hint that he couldn't let these friends see him or figure out who he was. When they get to the boat, that should probably though the hunters of the trail.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 10:25 pm

Sakuda stared at Mori for several moments, tilting her head and glancing around one last time before she reached over, her fingertips gently holding onto Mori's sleeve, trying to 'cling' to him in a way of sorts. "Ah. I understand," she said, using her free hand, with the bag around her wrist, to brush her hair behind her ear. She listened very carefully for anything out of the ordinary, but nothing particularly came into contact. She blinked, looking up to Mori once more, her eyes not as big as they usually are. They seemed narrowed at the ends, as if she was uncertain about what was going on, but she didn't press any questions.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 2:24 pm

Mori smiled slightly before leading her to the docks, he kept his eyes on the boat and his ears hidden but that didn't mean he wasn't listening for anybody that might follow them. He heard some whispering but he believd that the hunters hadn't actually found him yet. The neko kept his pace casual and relaxed without any sense of urgency that might draw attention to them. Mori sighed silently as the walked onto the docks before giving Sakuda a mock bow and waving his hand in front of him likes a butler as he motioned to the boat and the small bridge that connected it and the docks.
"Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 5:31 pm

"So polite," she said, a bit surprised. She wasn't being mean by any sorts, it was just weird to hear that line coming from Mori. She smiled nevertheless and stepped from the small, wooden bridge to the boat, carefully footing herself on the boat's deck, gulping down any nervousness. She then turned back to Mori. "Common, Mori," she urged, turning her back and walking towards the railing, leaning her arms against it, while her eyes stared at the blue water, her eyes turning to a bright yellow with a wolf's pupil. She searched the water for anything to amuse her.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 11:50 pm

Mori blinked at her comment and frowned slightly as his ears twitched inside his hair and he followed her on to the boat, his shoes barely makign any sound. She made it sound as if he was never polite. He had been kind in the beginning and yes, begun to tease and mock her but she didn't have to make it sound like that. The neko follwoed her and leaned against the railing as well before catching the interesting colors of the fish. He nudged her elbow and pointed down to one that looked like a long fish with coral on it, soemthing out of a manga for sure. It was colored red, black, and white.
"Dragon Fish."
He pointed to another that had similar charateristics but was not quite the same color.
"Lion Fish."
He secretly hoped she wouldn't comment about his knowledge of fish. It was obvious to know how he knew so much given the cat ears and tail. The neko grinned to her and tilted his head up as he heard the captain make a last around call for passengers.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 5:02 pm

Sakuda blinked her golden eyes, turning her head to look at Mori with a raised brow. She seemed puzzled, and it was true. She didn't expect Mori to randomly point out weird fish for her, but it took the amusement nevertheless. "They're strange . . . but I like 'em." She glanced down to the fish, smiling slightly as she leaned over the rail, only to where her ribs dug into the top of the rail. Her feet stretched, her toes pressing into the floor. Her hair slipped around her face, creating a curtain to hide her expressions. She stared at the water a bit longer, tilting her head as she watched the fish swim around, not at all bothered by the boats or people.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 6:18 pm

Mori stared at the water, a small smile on his lips as he watched the fish swim in and out from under the boat, living in their own world without caring for anyone else's. The neko twitched his ears and looked up before leaning back against the railing, his elbows resting against the rail. Watching the clouds for a bit, he glanced at Sakuda before smirking slightly.
"Hey, don't lean over too far or else you'll fall over into the water. And if you think I'm diving after you, you have another thing coming."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 7:49 am

Sakuda made a soft "nya!" sound before planting her feet firmly on the deck, not leaning on the railing anymore. She stuck her tongue out to Mori, then pouted. "I know you wouldn't of jumped." She turned her head away. "Cats don't like water," she muttered stubbornly, turning back to the fish. She gripped the railing as the boat sounded to part the land, shifting suddenly to move. She made sure not to stumble like last time, and pumped her fist when the boat began sailing smoothely. "Success!" She laughed at herself for a moment, before turning back to look at the island. "Oi! I got to come here more often," she said to herself, releasing her hair from its ponytail, putting the hair-band around her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 8:30 pm

Mori blinked as she made a sound as he looked to her and flatten his ears against his head crossly, thinking that for a moment the girl had fallen over the rail but instead she had taken heed of his words and backed away from the rails so she wouldn't be able to actually fall over. The neko frowned slightly at her comment. He was kidding about his comment. He just didn't want her to fall over, Mori would have been a second after her if she had actually fallen off the boat. The neko huffed quietly before crossing his arms and watched the water splash as the boat made its way through. He laughed at her childish act and shook his head slightly before looking to the water curiously.
"Hm...I might have helped if you begged."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 10:22 pm

Sakuda ran her fingers through her hair, letting the silver locks get sunlight, which made her hair look like a shimmering waterfall, but Sakuda didn't particularly care for her hair. She brushed it all over her left shoulder, to swoop around her face and stop just below her rib-cage. She blinked, glancing at Mori with a raised brow. She noticed how he seemed a bit annoyed, or bothered by the thought, but she didn't question it. Instead, she smiled, shrugging her shoulders. "I . . . Can't swim that well, so I probably would of begged to be saved," she said sheepishly, not use to admitting her disadvantages. But sadly, she didn't know how to swim well. She always had a fear of drowning, so getting near the water was a definate no-no to her. Though she always dreamed of swimming at her old middle school, way back.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 5:37 pm

Mori glanced to her with a raised eyebrow. She coudln't swim? Mori learned how to swim when he was about six years old because that was a couple of years after he and his brother had been adopted. The neko had always liked swimming and couldn't imagine a single person who couldn't swim but he had to remind himself that people were actually afraid of water.
"Hm. Puppy dosen't know how to the doggy paddle?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 9:27 pm

Sakuda huffed out a simi-frustraited breath, shrugging her shoulders, her hands jestering along. "Ya. Puppy can't doggy paddle. At all," she said, glancing to the waters, avoiding Mori's eyes. She tilted her head, observing the swimming fish. She watched the fish with envy, a bit self-conscious of herself. She wrapped her arms around herself, momentarily distracted by her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: