Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Island - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%The Island - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Island - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Island - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Island - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Island - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Island

Go down 
+3
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

The Island - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 9:27 pm

Sakuda huffed out a simi-frustraited breath, shrugging her shoulders, her hands jestering along. "Ya. Puppy can't doggy paddle. At all," she said, glancing to the waters, avoiding Mori's eyes. She tilted her head, observing the swimming fish. She watched the fish with envy, a bit self-conscious of herself. She wrapped her arms around herself, momentarily distracted by her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2012, 9:42 pm

Mori glanced to her, smirking slightly at her reaction before shrugging in that helpless way before watching the other people on the boat mess around and kids who played around, a few pointing at the colorful fish below as they zipped past in the water. The neko leaned his head backto bask in the sunlight and feel the cool breeze that rushed past as the boat streaked for land in a somewhat hurried manner. Mori looked back to Sakuda before sighing slightly seeing the glowering she was giving to the soon-to-become sushi.
"Research says that people who don't swim were never taught or were caught in a tramautic experience that they never wanted to. Swimming is a healthy and fun excersise if your smart enough to know when to hold your breath and when not to. So...were you ever in a traumatic experience? Or did you just never learn in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 7:32 am

Sakuda blinked, glancing over to Mori. She thought about what to say and what not to say. She stared at him for a brief moment before answering. "Both. Actually," she told him, thinking about when she watched a little girl, no older then she at the time, had gone down and died in the water. Apparently, she was a good swimmer, but something tangled around her ankle and caught her underwater. Sakuda shivered lightly, then gazed towards the top of the ship, seeing the windows that led to the control room, where the captain was idly chatting with someone else, probably the first mate.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 2:41 pm

Mori rubbed his arms for a moment before slinging his katana back onto his back then pulling his jacket on as well before looking back to Sakuda. With a small frown at her answer, he slowly nodded in understanding before he turned around to lean against the railing with his hands gripping the top.
"Would you mind explaining or is it too personal?"
Mori asked as he focused on the water below them, curious as to what the reason was behind Sakuda's fright but also aware that he shouldn't be nosing into other people's business.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Feb 2012, 9:46 pm

Sakuda watched Mori for a moment, then sighed lightly for no reason. She nodded her head, not at all minding. "My parents and I took a trip to the beach one afternoon, Dad was going to teach me how to swim. I was about five or six. Anyways, so dad went back to the car, it was far off, and mom had fallen asleep under our beach umbrella," she explained, "well, I was playing at the shoreline and saw a girl about my age in the water. She swam so well, I was excited about learning then and there. But then, something caught onto her ankle and dragged her down. She died by drowning, and I . . . Watched the whole thing. I didn't know why the girl was there all alone, but I called my mom over and after that, I didn't want to learn to swim. My parents weren't thrilled by teaching me either," she said, her voice distant, like her eyes. She blinked, focusing back on the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 9:22 pm

Mori hummed to himself and stared out at the water absently, his ears twitching in his hair. Slightly disturbed by the story but didn't really say anything. He looked distracted at the water with black eyes, unsure of what to really say in this situation. The neko just stayed quiet for the time being and offered a nod. The boat was slowing down ready to docks full of people wanting to visit the island.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 7:34 am

Sakuda leaned against the railing, huffing a breath of hair to sway her bangs, only for them to fall back into place. She glanced to Mori, raising both eyebrows. She noticed the silence, and thought it strange. "But I'm better now. I just fear drowning," she stated. Her eyes then looked out to the many, many people by the docks. She picked out several other species but Humans. She tilted her head. "Besides, I'm a Wolf. More of a land person," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 2:17 pm

Mori glanced to Sakuda after hearing what she said and he gave her a small smile, almost thinking that for a moment there she was truly traumatized by the idea of going into the water but it seemed to only be a simple fear. The neko's ears perked slightly as he sighted the docks getting close yet he remained relaxed against the railing. Raising an eyebrow to her comment, he teased lightly.
"And you think I'm more water compatiable than you? I'm supposed to be deathly afraid of the water yet I swim better than my favorite fish platter."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 10:18 pm

Sakuda shrugged. "It seems like you'd be able to survive better in water then me, yes." She glanced towards the docks once more, raising both eyebrows. "So many poeple," she commented, turning back towards Mori. She grinned. "You relaxed there, Mori?" She had to move a bit, so she stretched her arms above her head and turning around to face the main part of the ship, her eyes switching around to look at anything that would amuse her. But she was unsure to the clear sky, so it was odd for her to be starring at the blueness of it. Usually when she went out it was dark or raining. She smiled. It was very pretty outside, perfect weather for beach activities.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 1:50 pm

Mori smirked to her before gripping the rails as the boat begun to slow. He gave her last comment a simple shrug and got up from leaning against the the side and walked to the plank.
"There's nothing wrong with getting cozy."
His two ears were still hidden in his hair and the neko wondered what he would be doing since he didn't exactly have anything elseto do. Maybe he would just roam around absently; get lost. Do something at least. Mori walked down the plank and onto the docks, looking around at all the people. Sakuda was right, the really were a lot of people here...
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 9:23 pm

Sakuda listened to Mori, then nodded her head in agreement. She then drifted into thought, her eyes glazed over to a calm blue, rather then her usual sky blue. She thought about what Mori said for a moment, before she realized the boat had stopped. "Wait, Mori," she called after him, catching up easily. She glanced around at all the people, looking at Mori before her eyes turned to the other faces. She stuffed her hands in her jean pockets, balling them into fists as she met the stares of some of the strangers. She felt somehow surrounded.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 5:47 pm

Mori glanced to the girl beside him before smiling slightly, giving her a pointed disappointed sigh before leading the wayd own the beach, out of the crowds and away from the docks so he could feel more comfortable with being away from so many strangers he didn't know. The neko calmed slightly as he walked towards the water, though he didn't mean to on purpose. He walked along the beach, letting the water come and ruin his shoes once again. Well, not his shoes...His brother's but he woujldn't be telling Asahi that he got them wet..
"Still following me?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 12:52 am

Sakuda pouted softly, walking beside Mori, but on the side where water wasn't rushing over. She crossed her arms over her chest, glancing away. "Well, if you think I'm such a bother," she muttered, pausing her steps to look at the ground. Her eyes wandered towards the ocean, where she looked at the horizon, a distant look on her face. Her feet moved her a bit more away from the water, not wanting to chance anything. She then sighed, bringing her eyes to Mori. She only glanced at him, however, and turned her eyes back towards the crowd that were loading the boat.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 2:20 pm

Mori blinked at her words and stopped, letting the sea drown his poor shoes (Asahi's) and he gave a silent sigh to the heavens. She must have missed the teasing tone in hsi voice. Never the less, he turned around and joined her where she stopped earlier. Giving the girl a pat on the head and then taking her hand casually did he come to pull her along as he stayed away from the water and towards another destination.
"Don't take it so seriously, I was only kidding. So. Where shall we go next? If you stillw ant to stick around."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 4:36 pm

Sakuda blinked, starring at Mori with her brows raised. She didn't feel like he was being mean. Actually, she herself had been kidding. The only thing serious was the fact she didn't want to be near the water. "Mori, I know," she responded, walking along side him. She smiled lightly, her gaze wandering back to the horizon of the water, shivering ligthly. "It'll be cool to hang out a bit longer," she said, "but I don't have any ideas of where to go. What about you, Mori?" She tilted her head, starring at him with her wide eyes. She was curious to see what Mori would come up with.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm

Mori froze for a moment before shrugging in a manner that said 'Who Knows?' before he continued to pull her along. Where else was there in Miyagi that he hadn't ever been? There was the Asylum, the Beach, early everywhere in the streets and the markets...Even in the old places such as Miyagi Ruins and the Mountains...Where else was there to go? Mori perked his ears as a sudden thought crossed his mind. Yes, he had been practically everywhere in Miyagi, but what about outside Miyagi?
"I think I have an idea..."
Mori smiled back to her over his shoulder and started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 10:02 pm

Sakuda watched Mori, smiling softly as she watched him think for a moment. She began to laugh softly when his ears perked up. She nodded with him in agreement, earger to see where he wanted to go. She followed him easily, careful not to step on anything as she became excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:18 am

Deep in the island a man stood in the meddle of the island he was bear naked and stood at 6 foot 0 and had blond long hair, he look around and walk over and climb a tree as soon as he got to the top he grab a fruit and eat it as he bit into the fruit the fruit froze over he look at the bitten fruit and place it down he was not in control of his power yet.

Keldy soon walk around and saw a a large lake with a water fall he started to step into the water but as soon as he step the water where his foot land turn to ice.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:24 am

Suki stood at the edge of the island with her feet wading in the water. She had her simple black dress on that was short, but the fringe on the bottom was pulling as it had been worn so much that it almost dipped into the water. It didn't help that she only stood at 4' 11". She stared down at the water, watching as the moon hit it, making a lovely sight to see. She felt the water get slightly cold so she looked up to see the figure of a man not too far away. She couldn't tell what exactly was going on or what he looked like. She couldn't reach her powers out to him to see either since her depression had blocked them from use. She needed a good meditation with Sakuda soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:28 am

Keldy step further to the water fall and place one hand on the water fall and breath as the water fall frozen over and it travel out for a while as soon as it stop he look around and saw the area got frozen as he walk away and as he walk he left frozen foot steps as he walk off leaving a trail of ice.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:31 am

Suki watched as she sat down on the beach, pulling up her dress so it wouldn't get wet. Her eyes turned orange as she stared at the water being frozen over as he walked up to it and touched it. When he walked away she looked back down at her feet, looking at them very puzzled. I've seen a lot of things in my life, but that just doesn't seem possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:37 am

keldy walk more and stood over a try and grab another fruit and bit into it as soon as he did the fruit then froze over keldy got a bit angry and rawr loudly as he blast ice up in the air that could be seen all over as soon as he did bit of snow flew down all over the island and he sat there on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:43 am

As Suki stared at her feet she squealed, quickly covering up her mouth as she looked up and around. She jumped slightly when she felt the snow coming down on her, making her even more confused than before. She looked around, standing up slowly to see where the man had disapeared to. She walked over slowly, seeing what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:46 am

keldy sat there mad that all the food he try to eat became frozen yet his body was not freezing he snorted out of anger and the froze a small area in front of him as he stood up and bend over to grab the frozen fruit
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:51 am

Suki continued to walk up towards the guy, seeing only his silhouette because of the darkness of the night and the moon being the only light. She stopped as she heard him snort and then the ground in front of him was frozen. She stuttered for a moment quietly before asking to him, "Is something wrong, Sir..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 12:57 am

keldy look over at her as he just turn his head "aktilomata"(i am piss) he said in a strange language as soon as he turn his head he got up and turn to her but walk past her and grab another fruit and bit it as the fruit frozen over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: