Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Island - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%The Island - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Island - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Island - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Island - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Island - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Island - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Island - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Island - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Island

Go down 
+3
Sakuda
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant

The Island - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Nov 2012, 1:19 am

The incubus sort of blinked weird as he looked to Kyuzo with narrowed eyes but he shrugged it off and kept on walking with his face rather blank now. Perhaps, he was thinking about that weird saying or maybe it was something else? Hattori blinked once and he looked to the side coming to notice the open space and one would say that it was relaxing and in a way it was. At least no one is after Hattori at this moment and or trying to kill him, Kyuzo said that he meant no harm but he still had to watch his back around this mortal for if anything else happens he may come to back stab him in the end.

(Alright! Chat to you later.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:12 pm

Kyuzo stopped a moment and he looked to Hattori silently and he couldn't help but wonder what he had always thought about. It was apparent that Hattori was different, and well that stunned Kyuzo a little bit but at the same time he found a weird comfort with him as well. Then again he maybe coming to judge him way to soon. Kyuzo decided to go ahead and ask. "Well, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:16 pm

Hattori's face was blank again when he had come to hear this from Kyuzo and so he tilted his head back as he looked to him in light question. The incubus must always have a reason to these mortals doesn't he? Hattori smirked closing his eyes and then he leaned into Kyuzo his face rather wild in interest. Tilting his head lightly to the right hand side did he grin a bit more showing his fangs lightly to the mortal or so he guessed he was one since he looked like one.

"I'm a tourist. Can't you see it?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:20 pm

Kyuzo blinked lightly wide eyed and he smiled a little bit with a weird interest of his own, this demon before him was wild and always did what others didn't want him too. The response he had heard from the demon made him lightly laugh as he leaned his face into Hattori's as well. "I can see it alright. However, I can't help but feel that you mean harm to me to somewhere in that little mind of yours." Kyuzo kept his face leaned in, in hopes of seeing Hattori's reaction so close to his face.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:25 pm

Hattori's eyes lightly grew to this response and he moved his head back rather fast and he frowned with his eyes narrowed some what. This mortal was again getting on his nerves, how he so much hated that. Everyone always tries to get something out of the incubus and he didn't like that, he wasn't a giving person anyway and so why should he give something to this mortal? Hattori eased his eyes some and he placed his left hand up and on Kyuzo's chest lightly to always poking it.

"Sure. I am thinking about tossing you over the bridge and watching you drown. Still happy neh?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:29 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he smile placing his right hand up and taking Hattori's hand into his own. "Would it make you happy, Hattori-kun?" Kyuzo's expression was lightly open with nothing to hide to the demon before him who was playing tough or maybe it was dangerous play. Kyuzo didn't know, all that he did know was that Hattori was a man that didn't like to be around others due to their abusive nature and he didn't want Hattori to feel that with him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:33 pm

The incubus's face was shocked beyond anything he had ever heard or shown, he blinked wide eyed and then he frowned rather annoyed taking his hand away. Hattori shook his head and he walked off with his eyes closed. Never again did he want to hear such words, he wasn't going to be tamed by anyone who was heartless or liked to tease others or anything in that nature. Mortals were never meant to be trusted since well they did enough damage to him.

"Go away. You do not understand me. No one does..!"

Hattori disappeared into the shadows making sure to leave nothing behind.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 4:35 pm

Kyuzo watched as Hattori left and he frowned rather big as he looked down to his wounded arm and then to his right hand and he frowned again more worse than the first. Hattori was a man that was hurt and he was also hurt by some people as well. Kyuzo sighed and walked away back to the boat but not before looking back feeling sorry for the demon he had just met.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 5:44 pm

In silence Aella moved through the water, swimming a good way below the surface so that she wouldn't be spotted by those nosy creatures that arrived in boats above her. It had only been a day or two since she finally got someone to remove her from that wretched tank, the one where no one could hear her voice and fall under her spell, and the one that kept her away from her child. A child that was likely grown by mermaid standards now, and one that was withheld from her by the pod she had once lived in. A "bad" creature, Aella was. At least that's what the pod considered her. She considered herself an interesting and complicated one, but that didn't really matter anymore did it? She was nowhere near the pod or her child, and the scientist she had once loved was gone. That left Aella utterly alone, and terribly bored. Once she got closer to the beach she poked her head up to the surface, peeking up at the sandy shore and sighing in relief when there weren't many people on the island.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 5:54 pm

Aimi pulled her backpack on to her shoulder as she made her way towards the edge of the boat, silently watching the water, along with the beach. A soft smile formed on her lips as she moved towards the dock, seeing as how the boat was about to leave to go back to the town. She had figured it was better for her to be away from large groups of people. She was still working towards getting completely happy again. Being in Human territory had messed with her head just enough that she hadn't completely recovered. Moving off the dock and towards the water, Aimi removed her shoes and shoes and walked slightly into the water, ignoring the looks from the small group of people behind her. Closing her eyes, she giggles as the cool water runs up her feet.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:01 pm

A light smirk crossed over Aella's face as she caught sight of a creature entering the water. She remained silent for a moment, her eyes flicking to the group of people that stood nearby, but her eyes fell back onto the woman. There had to be a way to get her alone and away from those people. After a moment of thought, Aella made a slight splashing sound in an attempt to catch her attention before slipping entirely into the water and swimming over in the direction of where there was no one else on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:09 pm

Behind her, she heard people whispering and she frowned. It didn't matter that their whispers were about her,it simply bothered her that they were ruining her silent moment. When she couldn't take it any longer she opened her eyes, as they had start to turn a deep red and swung her head to face the group, causing a few to gasp. Turning back towards the water, she couldn't help, but to grumble about how rude people were. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a splash and looked over just in time to see something slip under the water, and head the opposite way of the people. Aimi decided to follow the mysterious being out of curiosity, she also wanted to get away from the people. Grabbing her shoes and throwing them in her bag, she quickly moved the direction the believed the creature was moving.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:15 pm

Aella had noticed the disturbance in the water, earning another smirk from the mermaid. That meant that the woman was following her, and that pleased her quite a bit. Once she was a good way away from the people she allowed her head to break the surface of the water so that she could look in the direction of the woman that was approaching, awaiting for her arrival. Aella swam fast, and that meant she was often ahead of people.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:22 pm

Even though she had moved quickly, she was no where near the creature pop-up next. Aimi decided she would run until she reached even close to where the being was. When she finally did, she was out of breath, but tried looking closely at the water, only taking a moment to find the creature. When she looked close enough, she saw that it looked like a person, which confused her. She hadn't seen anyone from the boat go into the water. Throwing her backpack to a safe part of the beach, she started walking further into the water. She was then grateful she had worn short shorts. Aimi didn't stop moving into the water until it was about to her knees. Even with moving that much closer, she couldn't get a good look at the person. Aimi decided to be nice, and she put a smile on her face and waved, hoping to show she meant no harm if the person was to be afraid of her, though she wouldn't understand how they could be afraid of her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:26 pm

Aella watched as the woman approached, and slowly her head tipped to the side as she examined her. She was still quite a ways away though, so she couldn't see her all that clearly. After a moment of thought Aella parted her lips to sing quietly to the woman. It was the Siren's song, the one that got people to do what she wanted, and as she moved back further from the shore slightly, she motioned towards the woman to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:38 pm

Lowering her hand, as she started to hear the soft singing, her face moving into a relaxed smile and her eyes swirled with emotions and she started moving out into the water. In her head, she knew she wasn't curious enough to go swimming into the water to see something, but something about the song kept her moving, and soon enough the water was up to her stomach, causing her to hesitate only for a moment because of the coldness on her stomach that the water caused. The song got to her ears again, and she simply forgot about the water, and she moved towards the figure, still unsure to what it was, since there were many creatures that took the shape of a person, but looked nothing like a person.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 6:52 pm

The woman reacted just the way she wanted. Moving further and further into the water, Aella held still and waited for her to move in further. As soon as the water was moving up passed her stomach, the mermaid swam in a bit closer to the other woman, her head tilting once more until she made it up in front of her. Reaching out, Aella laid her arms gently around the woman's shoulders, one of her hands cupping the side of this other creature's face so that she could tilt it around and examine it now that she had stopped singing. The mermaid gave a gentle smile to the woman before it twisted up into a smirk and she quickly moved downward to bring the woman under with her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 7:03 pm

As soon as the creature came close to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, she finally saw that the woman was a mermaid. Seeing this, her eyes changed to a swirl of dark and light green and a small bit of yellow, showing she was nervous, scared, and curious all at the same time. Feeling the mermaids hand on her cheek, she felt a little less scared, and she thought of saying something, but before she could the mermaids face turned into a smirk and pulled her under the water. Gasping, she hadn't had the chance to get any air, and managed to get some water into her mouth as they went down into the water. Aimi's eyes turned a bright yellow and she tried to swim the opposite of the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 7:10 pm

How adorable. This creature seriously thought that she could get away. This woman was in her domain now, the water is Aella's home, not this land dwelling creature's. Swiftly she moved to catch a hold of the woman and pulled her down a bit further; her hands wrapped around the creature's legs. Looking over the creature's face she realized that she needed air, and not only that...She reminded her of a certain someone. This girl's looks made her think of the scientist that she had fallen in love with, and while she had the speed to get the woman back to the surface there was a problem with that plan. Bringing land creature's to the surface so quickly could cause their lungs to collapse, and so as a second thought, Aella pulled the girl to move her so that her hands rested on the creature's shoulders and they were facing each other. Leaning forward the mermaid pressed her lips to the other woman's so that she could breathe some oxygen into her; to the best of her ability anyway, since the woman had gotten water into her mouth. Carefully she swam towards the surface holding onto the woman.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 7:21 pm

Aimi felt the hands of the mermaid wrap around her legs and pull her down further, and Aimi stopped trying to get up, staring up at the surface, as they went further. She figured there really wasn't any use anymore since she was the best swimmer in the first place. Just as Aimi was about to say her mental good byes to everyone she had met, she felt the mermaid release her legs and move to face her. When their lips made contact, Aimi's eyes widened in confusion, only until the air to slip into her lips did she understand what the creature was doing. As she felt both of them move upward, she grabbed a hold of the mermaid, afraid that if she let go she would sink again, or that she wouldn't get to the surface in time. But when they broke the surface, Aimi gasped and turned her face away from the mermaid so she could cough out the water that had gotten into her mouth. When she was done she looked at the mermaid in amazement, confusion and she was still a bit scared of the creature. "T-thank you.....I think." 
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 7:52 pm

Aella stared in silence at the woman as she turned her head to cough out water, but as soon as she turned back, Aella reached her hand out and took a hold of her face under her chin. Tilting the woman's face around this way and that once more so that she could examine her once more. Eyes narrowing, Aella got a somewhat  scrutinizing  look on her face. "Who are you? You look like her, but you aren't. You're not human...and you wouldn't have fallen for my song if you were her."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 10:28 pm

Aimi gave the mermaid a puzzled look as she examined her face, and when she spoke to her. Looked like who? She has never been compared to anyone before. She figured it would be better to tell her who she was, rather than try and figure out who she was talking about. "I'm Aimi, I'm an eternal. Who are you?" Aimi wanted to ask why she had tried to drown her but she decided against it. She may not like the answer she may get. Instead of holding on to the mermaid she tread water. She didn't know if she wanted to trust someone who tried to drown her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 5:48 pm

A slight frown crossed over her face some. "You're not her at all." A slight sigh passed through Aella's lips as she muttered more to herself, "Seems just like everyone else. I should have finished drowning her." The mermaid had cast her gaze diagonally to look down in the water, but being addressed she returned her attention to the girl. "I'm Aella." Her voice was somewhat flat now.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 12:05 am

Aimi having been close to the mermaid as she spoke to herself she heard her say she should have just drowned her. Her eyes turned a mix of yellow and dark blue, showing that she was upset and scared all at the same time. Maybe she still can, maybe that'll make these feelings just leave. Her eyes widened at her own thoughts and mentally pushed them away, but she hadn't been around people in a while so she forgot to keep them to herself and they were pushed into Aella's head, if the mermaid didn't already have a block that would keep her thoughts out. Aimi hadnt thought that way in a bit, but she couldn't always stop them from coming out. "That's a pretty name. It suits you." Her response was no where near what she had thought, simply because she hadn't realized she had sent her thoughts towards Sella.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 12:11 am

Aella's eyes narrowed slightly as her finned ears twitched some. What exactly were those thoughts? They certainly weren't her own. They must have been the other girls. Was it that in a way Aimi wanted Aella to drown her? This confused the mermaid a great deal and caused her to stare at the eternal in front of her. She said nothing for a moment, but this time as she reached out and grabbed the eternal she didn't drag her under, but rather moved her in towards the shore as close as she could get while swimming. Eventually Aella had to let go of Aimi, and shifted herself so that she sat in the bit of water; her upper body entirely out and showing off the various fins that she had. Her ears, one on her back, and one on each forearm. It also showed that she was topless, but her fire-y red hair covered anything that might be seen. "You should get out of the water before you act on those thoughts." Aella no longer looked at Aimi, but stared outward towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 12:22 am

Aimi saw Aella staring at her causing her to shift in the water even more than she currently was, out of discomfort. Why was she looking at her in such a way. The sudden shift Aella made, grabbing Aimi and pulling her, caused Aimi to gasp, close her eyes, and take in as much air as she could and prepared to go under water. Only for it never to happen. And when she opened her eyes, she was closer to shore and being released. As she stood on her own feet, she started to move, only to stop at her words. Turning to her, eyes wide she spoke, dismay spilling into her words. "You heard that? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get into your head. I haven't been around people enough that I have had to control whether I keep my thoughts to myself or not. I didn't mean what I was thinking, they were just passed thoughts creeping in. And I'm rambling to a complete strange who....seems to care, yet not." After realizing what she had said she put a hand over her mouth, shutting herself up. She always said too much when she was nervous, or simply just thinking too much, and in this case it was both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Island   The Island - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Island
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: