Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 2 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Living Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 1:27 am

Suki watched Amaretto come back into the living room, smiling as he did. She looked up at him with her still indigo eyes, slowly turning back to green, as she took the glass. She took a sip and smiled, closing her eyes. "Lovely, thank you. I've missed the taste of this." She set it down and giggled quietly to herself before reopening her eyes and looking back over to him with now green eyes. She hadn't realized they were changing, too busy checking out his energy, and of course just him in general. She couldn't seem to get all the energy from him, maybe it was because she was distracted by everything else. That was usually how these things worked out for her.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 8:25 pm

Amaretto nodded and smiled at her when she thanked him, finally taking notice of her color changing eyes. He cocked his head to the side, swiped his beer of the table and let himself drop into the recliner behind him. Lifting the bottle to his lips he took a small sip, testing the taste and making sure that he actually liked it. He had always been finicky about the type of alcohol he drank. Turning his thoughts back toward Suki's eyes his gaze drifted away from his beer bottle and to the woman sitting across from him. She seemed like a nice person but she also seemed to have a lot on her plate. If her tired eyes and quiet demeanor were any indication. "Your eyes are kind of amazing. I have never seen anyone who's eyes could change colors. Do they change with your emotions or thoughts or is it just something that occurs without any stimuli. Realizing that he had just blurted out his thoughts again he put his head in his hand that wasn't holding onto his beer and rubbed his eyes. "I'm sorry. I tend to say what I'm thinking without thinking of the consequences first. You don't need to answer that if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 9:54 pm

Suki had her eyes on Amaretto as he drank his beer, going off into thought as she did so. She did that a lot it seemed, stare at someone and just wonder off in thoughts instead of paying attention to them. Her eyes went wide, turning yellow as they did when she heard him talk about her eyes. She giggled and shook her head to him. "Oh no, you're fine! I get asked it a lot. Yes, it changes with my energy and or emotions. They're kind of a pain at times since they'll show off what I don't want them too. I can sometimes turn them black though to not show my emotions, like..." She quickly concentrated on them and turned them black to show him. "... This!" She giggled and let them turn back to green. "Odd, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 10:58 am

Amaretto leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees and letting his hands hang limply between them. "It's different. I wouldn't call it odd, more so unique." He thoughts wandered as he studied her eyes, trying to figure out what the different colors would stand for. The yellow that had flashed earlier had thrown him for a bit of a loop. "If you don't mind me asking, what do the different colors mean?" He lifted his beer to his lips and took another small sip, still trying to familiarize himself with the taste.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 8:55 pm

Suki tilted her head to the side at his question. No one usually asked her what the colors meant, they just left it at that they changes colors. She took a sip of her wine and then sat it down, thinking to herself before she answered, going through the rainbow in her head. "Let's see... I don't normally think about it... Red is mad, orange is scared or confused, yellow is jealous of embarrassed, green is my natural color, sky blue is over happiness, dark blue is sad, indigo is playfulness, violet is love, brown is worried or nervous, and black means I've some how controlled them enough to not show my emotions." She looked over at him to see if he was following well enough. She giggled slightly and shrugged to herself. "And then if I'm feeling two emotions at once evenly they will be two different colors. Sometimes they only get a tint or a ring of that color if its not strong enough to push them all the way." She was shocked at how complicated her eyes really were, now that she was explaining them.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 9:54 pm

Amaretto's beer froze near his lips and his eyebrows drew together in a look of pure concentration. Slowly pulling the beer away from his lips he set it on the table and listened to Suki list out what the colors meant, all the while trying to catalog them by emotion in his mind. After she finished her full explanation of how her eyes worked his eyebrows relaxed and hiss face broke out into a smile. A small chuckle passed his lips and he looked into Suki's eyes again. "I'm sorry dear lady but I doubt I'm gonna be able to remember all of that." Another chuckle passed his lips and the corner of his eyes crinkled, showing his amusement at his own terrible memory. "I will try my best to remember all of them though."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:32 pm

Suki laughed at him, shaking her head. "Don't even bother remembering them all! They rarely turn any colors except for yellow, green, violet, and brown. The other colors don't come around as often. It might be because I've just learned how to calm down my emotions well enough that they just stay at green." She smiled at him gently, loving to watch his different expressions on his face, since it seemed to be quite hard to read his energy and emotions, unlike everyone else. She picked up her wine, deciding to finish it all off when she did, setting it back down afterwards and curling herself up on the couch, tucking her feet under her and pulling her dress over her knees a bit more. She was always a little to self conscious.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:39 pm

He nodded his head in acceptance to her words. "Very well then. Just have to remember those colors then." He turned his eyes towards the ceiling, repeating the colors she had just told him in her head like a mantra. When he heard her wineglass settle itself back onto the table his gaze returned to her and he watched as she tucked her legs up underneath herself. A small smile made its way onto his lips, a reaction to the adorable picture she presented he told himself. "Can I get you anything to make you more comfortable? Another glass of wine? Maybe a blanket?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 11:44 pm

Suki flushed red, not knowing why from just a simple question. She looked up at him, smiling. "I think I'm fine. I'm just glad to be away from my house at the moment. Sister and her boyfriend reuniting... Did not need to be there." She laughed and shook her head, looking down at her hands, one that had a billion bracelets on it, the other with a simple ring on her ring finger. She stared at them for a moment before gazing up at Amaretto. "How did you and your sisters get separated...?" She asked quietly, not sure if he wanted to talk about it, making her pull at her braids.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:03 am

Amaretto chuckled when she told him her reason for wanting to be away from home and shook his head. "That sounds like an awkward situation." He followed her ever wandering gaze a smiled to himself, so caught up in his thoughts that he almost missed her question. The smile fell off his face upon remembering the night he had left his girls behind and his gaze fell to the floor. "Well...uh...It was after my mother fell ill, I'm not to sure if Absinthe told you about it or not. She was the mediator in the arguments between my father and I. Without her...everything fell apart. I...ended up leaving for college early after a pretty bad fight. And as much as I hate to admit it I....left my girls behind."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:09 am

Suki dropped her gaze from him as she noticed she had pulled something in him. She closed her eyes for a moment, playing with the ring on her left hand, quietly listening to what he had to say about the situation. When he was done she looked slightly up to him. "She told me. She said you were all very close to your mother and none really enjoyed your father. You needed to get away so you wouldn't flip in front of your three favorite girls, I understand that." She pursed her lips together, realizing she somewhat did that when she left early for Miyagi Prefecture to get away from her dad. She tilted her head to the side, still looking at him. "I can tell how much Absinthe adores you. She talks about you a lot, Blue as well when she's here. I haven't seen her sleep so early in ages either, she's always out at her club partying the night away."
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:18 am

He lifted hiz gaze back up to Suki and watched her play with her ring, listening to her justification of why he had left. The way she said it made it sound so much better than the way he dictated it to himself. He let out a small sigh and a half assed smile turned up his lips. "That's also my fault to ya know. I was the one that brought her to her first club. Little thing can be so pursuesive when she wants to be." Not that he was ever able to deny her or Blue in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:26 am

Suki laughed at him. "Your fault? I think she would have gone not matter what, knowing her. And I wouldn't say that is a fault, considering she is successful with it now, owning The Pulse and what not. Its just the way she made her life and she loves doing it all. I would never give fault to that." She replied to him on the matter of the clubs. "You don't look like much of a club person. Absinthe and Blue wear such outrageous clothing and then you're pretty laid back looking." she stated, showing her silly observations.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:32 am

Amaretto nodded, yet again taking everything she said in stride and using it to replace the evil demons voice in his head telling him what he had done wrong. His smile turned more genuine and hhe grabbed his beer before leaning back in the recliner, stretching his legs out and crossing them at the ankle. "I used to be a terrible partier. Drank myself into stupor, did drugs, hell even gambled a few times every chance I got. Had to change my ways and grow up at some point. Jut...can't remember when that point was."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:49 am

Suki raised an eyebrow at him, surprised at what he had to say. "It must have been early, Absinthe has never said anything about that. She seems to only really remember when you first took her to a club and later on when you guys went less often." She pursed her lips together, looking at her glass for a moment. She got up then, picking up her glass as she did. "Well no matter your past, you are a very good person as to what I know." She smiled at him and walked passed him, making sure she didn't fall, going into the kitchen to put her glass in the sink. When she walked back out she stood against the chair that Absinthe was sleeping on, making sure she was stable enough. Not drinking in forever had made her tolerance to alcohol lower again.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:57 am

Tipping his beer back he took another sip, this time longer than the others, before setting it down on the coffee table again and standing up. He noticed Suki propped up against Absinthe's chair and he smiled at her before leaning down and making sure his little sister was out. Lookin up at Suki he nodded toward Absinthe and whispered "If you'll excuse me a moment, I have a little one to tuck in." He moved to the side of the chair and put an arm behind Absinthe's shoulders and knees before standing fully and walking down the hallway toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:04 am

Suki smiled gently at Amaretto, realizing that he was going to take Absinthe to her room. These were the reasons why she had always wanted an older brother, though Mio did a lot of similar things. She let him go past her and then she walked over to the couch, feeling stable enough to get there. She plopped herself back down on it, putting her feet back under her. She looked at her braids that had becoming messy from wearing all day while working like a maniac at home. She sighed and pulled out the hair ties, untangling the strands so her hair flared out and covered her tattoo up againn, curling like crazy from the shape of the braids.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:15 am

Making his way back down the hallway he stretched his arms over his head, feeling the bones in his shoulder blades crack. Turning off the light at the end of the hallway he made his way back to the recliner and settled himself back down. Turning his gaze toward Suki all of his though processes stopped. While she had looked adorable with her hair in braids, she looked absolutely stunning with it completely down. "I leave for 2 minutes and there is a completely different, but equally as beautiful as the one before, woman in my living room. What have I done to deserve this luck?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:20 am

Suki had been playing with her little curls that had appeared from her braids, loving the shapes that they made and the way they seemed to defy gravity. When she heard Amaretto come back in and sit down and then speak, she looked up, blushing deeply, her eyes changing to a slight yellow. She giggled and pushed her hair out of her face and behind her shoulder. "I have no idea. Possibly being as kind as possible to someone he doesn't know all that well? You're a modern prince charming, I would say." She shut her mouth after staying her last remark, noticing the wine had already gotten her speaking her mind more than usual. Maybe its a good thing Mio has kept me off of alcohol...

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Fri 05 Oct 2012, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:28 am

Amaretto chuckled and swiped his beer off the table. Throwing back the last gulp he returned it to its place and leaned back in his chair once again. Looking over at Suki he noticed her blush and he couldn't help but wonder if it was from his earlier words or if the alcohol was giving her a little bit of a boost. Shaking his head his eyes turned toward the darkened hallway and then back to Suki. "Am I correct to assume that you came here to talk with Absinthe about something or were you just coming over to visit?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:31 am

Suki played with her bracelets to keep her mind a little occupied so it wouldn't slip out silly things like before. She blinked a few times as she looked up at Amaretto and his question. She couldn't possibly think of anything important that Absinthe needed to know about. "No, I was just coming for a visit and getting out of that love crazed house." she laughed, stretching her arms out to have her hands be placed one her knees, stopping the fidgeting with her bracelets without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:44 am

Amaretto got up out of the chair and went over to the balcony doors, opening them to let some of the fresh air in. He turned back around and moved back toward Suki, but instead of sitting in his chair again he sat on the couch not too far away from her. He couldn't help it, it was like he was drawn to her. For what reason he had no idea, maybe it was her adorable personality. Or maybe her lack of alcohol tolerance. "If you don't mind me asking..why is a girl as beautiful as you single? Or am I wrong? Do you have an important person in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:50 am

Suki lifted her head away from her awkward little pose as Amaretto got up, watching what he was doing. She peeked around the couch to see him opening the door and quickly turned back around so he wouldn't see her watching her. She was a little shocked when he sat down next to her this time though. She kicked her legs out from under her and criss crossed them, pushing her dress into her lap as she looked up at him, finally realizing how tiny she was in comparison. She always felt bigger than she really was. She sighed at the question, shrugging to him. "I used to have someone. The first passed away a few years ago, the second just... disappeared." She frowned at mostly the second one, she had gotten used to not being so upset about the first, though she still hated to speak of him, it hurt too much on the inside. She looked at him now, her eyes having a ring of dark blue around them. "I ask the same to you as well. How are you single?"
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 2:02 am

Amaretto's eyebrows furrowed when she sadi dissapeared the first one he understood. But dissapeared? He turned his head to look out the window and cocked his head to the side a bit. Why was he single? Now there was a fun one to answer. "I suppose I just haven't had time for a relationship. between going to college trying to support myself in a new place and looking for the girls I've just...never had the time." He turned his gaze back to Suki's, noticing the blue ring. "I suppose this is the best place to start settling down hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 2:06 am

Suki listened to him, understanding everything. It wasn't a very good question of hers, she kind of anticipated the answer already from what she had already known of him. She smiled when he turned back to her again, nodding to his somewhat of a question. "For the most part it is a great place to settle down. I've done it before, it was peaceful at the time." She bit her lip, knowing the last of it wasn't peaceful at all, but she didn't bother on those details at the moment. "At least you've got a house with your sisters, so theres a start." She smiled at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Oct 2012, 11:30 am

His thoughts were flying everywhere, not allowing him a spare moment for an answer so he simply nodded his head and leaned back into the couch. he let his arms stretch out along the back of the couch and let his head fall back as well. Sorting through his thoughts was tedious process. Should he really stay? Should he allow his sisters to grow up without an over protective brother in the household? Well, at least he knew the answer to that last one. "And ya know. There's this mad cute girl I just met too. Hehe, it's kinda funny. It's only my first day here and I already got my eyes on someone." He let his eyes inspect the ceiling while his mind still filed and stored away all of the different questions in his mind for later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next