Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 6 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 6 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Living Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 2:11 pm

Suki smiled at Amaretto when he came over to sit next to her. She kicked her flats off and then put them against the side of the table, leaning her elbows on her knees as she held her wine in both hands. She laughed and looked down at the glass when Absinthe said she hadn't planned anything "Nice going there. Invite me over to do nothing on my birthday." She smiled at her, not really caring that there was nothing planned. "We could drag Blue out of her room and go someplace." She looked over at Amaretto again and tilted her head a bit. "Do you have any ideas? I remember Absinthe telling me you could cook." She giggled a bit and took a sip of her wine now.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 8:37 pm

Absinthe giggled at Suki as she told Amaretto that she said he could cook. She smiled sheepishly at her brother and took a sip of her wine. She looked around for a moment before coming stating what she figured they could do. "Well I feel bad for not planning anything, but we could make you brunch and then just sit here and drink wine and play video games, I know how much you love them, no matter how much you deny it." She laughed and smiled at her, looking over at her brother to see if he was okay with that as well. "I can help you brother bear." She stuck her tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

Amaretto watched as Suki kicked her shoes off and got comfortable. He was glad that she seemed so at home here already, though Absinthe made it hard for anyone not to feel at home. His eyes widened when Suki mentioned that Absinthe said he could cook. (Lol wut?!) He cast a glance toward his sister and noticed her sheepish look, he gave her a smile and shrugged his shoulder, telling her that he didn't really mind cooking all that much. It had been a while since he had cooked anything extravagant but he could defiantly do something simple and fun. He laughed when Absinthe gave her idea and nodded his head, it sounded better than going out. "That sounds like fun. And if you wanna help me without burning the kitchen down, brat, you can." Amaretto leaned forward and pushed himself off of the couch and padding toward the kitchen he glanced over his shoulder to see if Absinthe was following before heading in to start the brunch.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 10:41 pm

Absinthe laughed and growled at her brother. "I'm not going to burn the place down, you ass." She rolled her eyes and got up, smiling over at Suki as she went into the kitchen with Amaretto. She didn't want to leave Suki alone, but they were making brunch for her, so maybe it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 10:45 pm

Suki smiled and laughed as she watched the siblings exchange thoughts. She leaned on her knees a bit more as she giggled at them. She loved watching siblings interact with each other. She always wondered how her and Mio seemed to act to most people and if it was odd to them or not. Amaretto and Absinthe acted normal to her, but maybe that was just because Mio and Suki were already so crazy with each other. Families that grew up differently always had a different perspectives on things. She put her wine down and then curled herself up on the couch, grabbing a magazine to wait for the siblings to get back with food. Brunch with wine and video games. Sounded like a good birthday to her.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Feb 2013, 11:04 pm

Amaretto walked back into the living room with Suki's plate balanced on his left hand on his own on the right. He had made a ditch attempt to make the crepes that he had once been so good at making and he chose to include blueberries, what Absinthe told him was Suki's favorite fruit, with the chocolate. He walked over to Suki and held her plate out to her with a smile on his face. It had been an adventure trying to work with and around Absinthe in the kitchen and he had flour smeared on one of his cheeks, but knowing that his sister hadn't fared any better he could've cared less.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 12:02 am

Absinthe walked out into the living room as she yawned and stretched her arms out above her. The condo was, and had been, very quiet. Her siblings had seemed to have disappeared. She was used to it with Blue, but wasn't sure what to think of it with Amaretto. Abele had been gone for a while as well, but he was on tour. She had been alone for quite some time and had gotten accustomed to it actually. She had her fair share of people when she was running her club. She was still surprised how many people came to the club, it made her happy.

She put on a lamp in the living room, cracked the balcony door open, keeping the screen closed, and walked into the kitchen to grab something to eat. The light was shining into the rooms from the morning light through the windows. She had started to get up earlier, though she still partied away into the wee hours of the morning every night. She was such an odd night owl/morning bird mix that most people thought she was extremely weird for it.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 12:29 am

It was a surprise, something he really wanted to do. He wasn't supposed to be back from tour for quite some time, but he was able to prolong everything, get a vacation. Abele decided that he wanted to visit his doe-eyed beauty. He bought a crazy-full bouquet of different flowers that mingled really well, just for her. He wore his best white buttonup with a dark red vest, and a pair of shredded, tight jeans that seemed to fade into the night color. His wrists were covered in bands and bracelets, while his neck displayed a new necklaces, along with his scars. Instead of his hair being tied back, he kept it down, deciding that it was a best look.

He stood outside the door, brushing a few strands of hair from his face and smiled softly. His knuckles came to rest against the door, hitting it firmly a few times to allow the sound to be heard. "Special delivery for Miss. Absinthe," he rumbled, thinking his voice was in need for rest from singing for awhile. Absinthe was a great distraction for it. He brought the flowers close to his face, smiling as he sniffed them. He knew she'd love them, he just couldn't wait to see her face.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 12:39 am

Absinthe wandered the kitchen as she rummaged for food, though only realizing she hadn't been grocery shopping in a while and was running low on food. She scuffed under he breath and found a roll and a Gatorade, knowing she needed to freshen up from the night before at the club.

As she walked from the kitchen to the living room to put her stuff down she heard a knock at the door and immediately narrowed her eyes and scuffed again. It's too early, even for me for visitors... Her eyes widened as she heard the voice after the knock though. She turned to look at the door for a moment before slowly setting her things down on the coffee table in front of the couch. She pushed her hair down to make sure it wasn't too crazy from sleeping on it as she walked up to the door. If it was the voice she thought it was, she wanted to look extra special, though it didn't help she was in a sports bra and shorts for her pajamas.

Coming up to the door she unlocked it and creaked it open so she could peak out. Her curious face quickly turned into a smile and she opened the door more though. "Abele! What are you doing here!?" She asked with a big smile on her face as she took in his put together self and the flowers he held.
Back to top Go down
Abele Valentino
Scout
Abele Valentino

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Aug 2014, 12:52 am

Abele chuckled at her expression, looking down to the flowers before handing them to her, a slight blush upon his cheeks when he noticed her apparel. Then again, he was pretty sure that she was just resting before her shift at the club. "I got a vacation for awhile . . . So I decided to come visit the most stunning woman I've ever seen," he murmured, leaning over a tad bit to press a kiss to Absinthe's cheek. He was thrilled to find out that she had been home, and even more excited to see she was happy to see him. The surprise was a success.

"May I come in, sweetheart? Is this a good time," he asked politely, his orbs glancing over her face, and smiling fondly at what he saw. It had been awhile, and those deer dots that decorated her eyes was always a beautiful reminder. He dug his hands into his pockets, shifting his legs so his body became comfortable with the weight distribution.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6