Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Living Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapLiving Room - Page 5 I_voting_barLiving Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Living Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Absinthe
Scout

Living Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Jan 2013, 11:51 pm

Absinthe rolled her eyes at her brother's silly act, pushing him a bit. She raised an eyebrow at him and then shook his head, not bothering to comment on his remark to her. "I did not give you a billion questions! I asked you two, so shutup!" She growled, not bothering to get up so she could punch him in the arm. She leaned her head on her hand, her elbow on the arm of the chair. "You don't have to go unless you really want to, Suki. We don't mind you being here. Now if Blue shows up sometime, I know for sure you'll be going back home, but we don't mind you being here. You know I love you and obviously so does Amaretto." She shot him a look and stuck her tongue out, leaning back on the recliner so she could relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:00 am

Suki smiled a bit and laid her head down on her arms that were on the chair. "I'm flattered, but I'm fine. Might as well go see the two love birds. You two need to catch up. Come on now. You haven't seen each other in six years and who knows when Blue will show up." She smiled, obviously not bothered by leaving. She knew what it was like between siblings and they needed their time to be together finally. She ignored Absinthe's still remarks though and stood back up all the way. "I'm fine, really." She walked over to the both of them and gave them both hugs, kissing Amaretto's cheek gently. She went back to the door and put her shoes and jacket on and opened the door and looked at them. "See you guys later. I hope Blue comes home soon so you guys can all catch up." She smiled a gave a little wave and walked out, going back to her apartment to find what had become of the place.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:09 am

Amaretto looked at Absinthe in suprise when she didn't get up to punch him. But when Suki started talking about being fine and wanting to go home his gaze turned toward her. He watched as she gave Absinthe a hug and smiled when she gave him a hug an a kiss on the cheek as well. It was strange, being so close to someone he had only just met. But for some reason he didn't find it strange, not in the least. Maybe it was because Absinthe had known her? He shrugged the idea off not wanting to get lost in his thoughts again. He waved to Suki as she left not really having much else to say. When the door closed he looked to Absinthe and sighed. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:16 am

Absinthe hugged Suki back when she hugged her and then leaned back in her chair, watching her leave. "Bye hun. See you later." She looked over at Amaretto when Suki was gone, narrowing her eyes just a bit. She had questions from him ranging from everything. Things from when he was looking for her and Blue to how the hell all of that happened within a night of her sleeping. She smiled though when he apologized to her. "It's fine darling brother. Things happen. But I do have some questions for you." She smirked a bit and reached her foot out to poke him in the knee, giggling when she did.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:20 am

Amaretto smiled and laughed as she poked him in the knee. He back up a bit more so he could drop back down onto the couch and lay down. He had a few ideas of what her questions could be, but he couldn't deny her. He never could. He put his head on a pillow that was propped up against the couch's arm rest and crossed his legs at the ankles trying to make himself comfortable. Looking over at her once he was situated he gave a smile and brought his hands up to rest on his chest. "I kind of expected that. Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:30 am

Absinthe tilted her head as she watched Amaretto get situated on the couch, only to laugh at him once he was done. "What are we doing a therapy session here?" She smiled and pulled on the lever that brought the leg rest up on the recliner, leaning back all the way. She had a lot of questions but she figured she should start from the beginning and work up to here most current ones so she didn't forget anything. "Alrighty... Well. First of all, did you get anything done away at college?" She laughed and looked over at him, amusing herself. "You never did tell me what you majoring in or anything. And after that, please tell me you didn't beat out father up so badly that he'd have to go to the hospital." She rolled her eyes a bit at that question. It wasn't like she really cared, she just didn't want her brother getting in trouble, though after what he did to their father she doubted he would report him.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:41 am

Amaretto nodded when she asked if this was a therapy session. He was sure that some of the questions were going to make him search in himself for an answer and if they didn't do that they would force him back into his memories, so it seemed like a therapy session to him. When she asked about his college years he smiled and shook his head. Forgetting that he hadn't told her what he was going for. " Yes I got quite a bit accomplished actually. I graduated with a bachelors degree in buisness. I was hoping to open my own shop or whatnot. Not sure what kind of shop though." The smile fell off of his face and he growled when she asked about their father though. He scoffed and closed his eyes. "That bastard was lucky he could still walk when I left. I didn't stay to see if he made it to the hospital or not."
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 12:50 am

Absinthe shifted onto her side to look over at her brother better, curling up a bit into the chair. She laughed quietly when he said he didn't bother waiting to see their father go to the hospital. "Hey, I wouldn't have either. I just don't want anyone coming after you. Though I doubt he would send any one, he has nothing really fight for since his whole family hates him now." She shrugged and thought about her next question. He had already told her about him searching for the girls. She wondered if she should tell her about Blue or not, he seemed to have been wondering about it. If he wanted to know he'd ask though, so she went on with her next question. "So what happened after I passed out last night and you obviously took me to my bedroom? Thank you for that by the way. Better than sleeping in this thing." She shuttered at the idea of falling asleep on her recliner while in rave clothes.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:06 am

Amaretto's eyes opened and glazed over as he remembered last night. Almost everything came back to him clearly, he wasn't to sure why his memory was like that but he definitely wasn't complaining. For the most part anyway. His memory had been this way since he got into high school. Though he wasn't sure who knew about it and who didn't anymore. "Uhh we sat out here and talked for a bit, we debated over who was sleeping where, we ended deciding we would both sleep in my room, I found out that her tattoo is in glow in the dark ink, and we went to bed. That's it I swear." His eyes gained some ore clarity to them but they still had a bit of a hazy overlay. He shook his head and smiled, hoping that she believed him.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:16 am

Absinthe stared over at him, laughing gently at his little story about last night. She smiled a bit, knowing he was telling her mostly everything. "It glows in the dark? I had no freaking idea. It doesn't look like it would when you look at it in the light." She laughed, wondering how he took that when he found out. It must have been priceless. She wanted to get out that one little thing he was holding back though like he usually did. "Alright. So why did you kiss her at midnight then? There had to have been something going on in order for you to do that. I'm glad she's comfortable around you enough though. She seemed to open up a lot today, even last night while I was awake. She has never brought up her husband and son that early on in a conversation. It was weird to hear."
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:21 am

Amaretto was suprised that Absinthe didn't know Suki's tattoo lowed but he didn't let it show. When she asked why he had kissed Suki though his thoughts exploded. Everything going everywhere at once, trying to find a sound reason for it. He could only find small bits and pieces though. He didn't have a solid reason for kissing her. Oh how the mighty had fallen. "I'm...not too sure actually. She's cute. She's sweet. It's tradition. I..can't get a single solid reason here. Maybe the champagne contributed to it. I dunno." He brought a hand up to his face and rubbed at his eyes trying to for some semblance of order within his mind.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:27 am

Absinthe listened to what he had to say about kissing her. She went quiet, not really knowing how to respond to that. Everything he said was true about her, even if she didn't realize it all the time, she could see why he kissed her. She sat up, closing the recliner and watched him rub his eyes. "Don't hurt your eyes." She said to him, not wanting him to scratch them while he did that. She looked at the empty champagne bottle, tilting her head slightly. It was possible it was just the champagne and it being New Years that made him do it and she couldn't tell or not if anything had happened other than that to make it happen. She pursed her lips together and shrugged, sighing. "That's fine. No need to explain. Its your own business anyway." She looked over at him and smiled gently, putting her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:34 am

He lifted his hand away from his eyes when he heard the recliner close. He watched her take in the champagne bottle and purse her lips and he wondered what was running through her head. When she said it was his own buisness he got a strange sense of deja vu and for a moment he thought he was staring at their mother. He blinked and it was Absinthe again, his mind was playing tricks on him now. "You sound just like mom when you say that. She never wanted to but into anyone else's buisness. No matter how curious she was. A soft smile crossed his face and his gaze turned toward the ceiling remembering all of the times when he had expected her to pry information from him but she never did.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

Absinthe's eyes watered a bit when her brother said she sounded like their mother. She laughed gently and rubbed the back of her head, standing up and picking up the glasses and bottle so she could put them away. "I was always told that I was a lot like mom, ya know. I was the only one that got interested enough in our heritage and learned the magic." She smiled and walked into the kitchen to put the glasses in the sink and the bottle in the recycles, coming back in and coming over to sit next Amaretto. She leaned her head on his shoulder and looked at his wrists, seeing their family markings on it. "I suddenly can't remember. Where did mom have her markings?" She asked, hoping he'd remember better than she could. "It's weird how they work. You and I have completely different ones while Blue shares some with both of us." She looked down at her feet, stretching them out to look at her markings on her ankles.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

Amaretto smiled when he heard Absinthe say that she was told she was a lot like their mother. And in all truth she was. She was kind and loving but she had a stubborn and hard headed side when need be. He lifted the hand she was investigating and nodded toward it. "The markings I remember most on mom were the one's around her wrists, on her ankles, on her collarbone, and underneath her eyes. If she had any ore than that I can't remember." He laughed at that statement and out a hand on the back on Absinthe's head, gently running his fingers through her hair and humming a song. Earlier he had thought his memories were photographic, but now it seems almost as if he had to strain to recall anything from their childhood. Maybe it was just because he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:01 am

Absinthe closed her eyes as he said what markings she had. She smiled, nodding to him a bit that he was right, that was what she remembered as well. "Sounds about right to me. I haven't pulled out everything from the boxes when we moved here. We'll have to find pictures some time later." She reopened her eyes and leaned back on his hand that went through her hair, soothing her a bit. She yawned a bit and wrapped her arms around Amaretto's stomach, still leaning on him. "It's been a long New Years. I am so ready to go sleep, how about you?" She looked up at him slightly, smiling sleepily to him.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:06 am

He chuckled and nodded in agreement when she offered up the idea of pulling out pictures. And feeling her arms wrap around his stomach he sighed in contentment. It felt good to be with family again, even if their whole family wasn't quite here yet. "Yeah I could go for some sleep, my mind is getting all bleary and jumbled." He gently patted the back of her head and uncrossed his legs so he could sit up. She weighed next to nothing to him so maneuvering with her still clinging to him was nothing.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:12 am

Absinthe smiled and closed her eyes as he moved about, not letting go of him. "I don't wanna move though..." She groaned and slowly let go of him, getting up, picking up his hands and pulling at him gently until he got up so she could hug him goodnight. When he did she wrapped her arms around him and smiled. "I'm glad you're back, Brother Bear." She let go and looked up at him. "I'll see you in the morning." She turned on her heels and walked off to her bedroom so she could sleep.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Jan 2013, 2:17 am

Amaretto let hr guide him up off of the couch, his muscles working with her so she wouldn't have o try to hard. He returned her hug and when he heard her say that she was glad that he was back he kissed the top of her head and smiled. "Glad to be back, baby girl." He watched as she walked toward her room and gave her a little nod when she said she would see him in the morning. He turned off the lights in the living room and made his way toward his room, making sure to pick up his bag that were still sitting on the floor by the front door and the one near his door before going into his room to settle down for the night.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:37 pm

Absinthe walked into the living room so she could clean up a bit more once again before Suki came over for her birthday. She wasn't exactly sure what they were going to do though. She paused in the middle of the room and looked around, making a face. Well, I sure am stupid... She sighed and walked into the kitchen to grab a few glasses and a bottle of wine, bringing it out into the living room to set it down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 9:44 pm

Suki walked up to the Muna family's door, biting her lip a bit. She looked down at her pink long dress and her pink flats. She never knew what to wear on her birthday since she usually wore nice clothes anyway. She had her hair naturally curly from sleeping on it wet. There were two parts from the front of her hair pulled around to the back and held together with a small hair tie. She sighed and reached up to knock on the door, hoping she wasn't too early to be here yet.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

Amaretto walked into the living room in a clean pair of light wash jeans and a plain black short sleeve shirt. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled when he saw Absinthe setting out glasses and wine. Hearing a knock at the door he jogged over toward it, his bare feet making small noises on the wooden floors. He pushed a hand through his hair again before grabbing onto the door handle and opening it. Seeing Suki in her pink dress on the other side he smiled and stepped aside, gesturing toward the room with his free hand. "Well the birthday girl is here! Hello and Happy Birthday my dear! Please do come in."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

When Amaretto opened the door instead of Absinthe like Suki was expecting she flushed red and smiled at him. She shook her head a bit when he said 'birthday girl' though, giggling. "I'm only twenty-one. Not that big of a deal." She knew Absinthe would argue with that. She walked in and looked over to her, seeing her setting out glasses. "Is Blue home yet?" She asked curiously as she saw an extra glass. She walked herself over to the couch and sat down, hoping that Absinthe hadn't gone too overboard with anything she had planned for them today. She glanced her eyes at Amaretto when she sat back before looking to Absinthe again. "Please do not tell me you planned something extravagant." Her british accent came out on the last word, as it always did on more proper words.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:24 pm

Absinthe made a face slightly when she saw Amaretto jogging up to the door to get it before she could. She shrugged and looked over to Suki as she entered, laughing at her saying twenty-one wasn't a big deal. "Hush up. Just because twenty is where all the legal stuff can finally happen does not mean we can't still have fun the next year too!" She made a face and sat down, crossing her legs. She smiled at Suki's little questions. "Yes she is. She's in her room right now I bet, talking to her little pet." She shrugged and glanced at Amaretto before reaching over to pour wine into all of the glasses. She blushed, embarrassed that she had nothing planned at all. "Well actually, for once I don't have anything planned. I have no idea what to do, I just wanted to do something with you for your birthday." She laughed a bit and handed Suki a glass before sitting back with hers.
Back to top Go down
Amaretto Muna
Scout
Amaretto Muna

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

Amaretto closed the door and walked over toward the girls, taking the spot next to Suki on the couch and looking at the wine glasses sitting on the coffee table. He wasn't sure if he wanted wine at the moment so he let his sit there. He listened as Absinthe said that they didn't have any thing panned and his eyes went wide for a moment. They had invited her over and hadn't planned anything. Well that sounded about right, smashing into things headfirst without a plan. But he was content to let the girls talk for the time being so he stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2013, 2:11 pm

Suki smiled at Amaretto when he came over to sit next to her. She kicked her flats off and then put them against the side of the table, leaning her elbows on her knees as she held her wine in both hands. She laughed and looked down at the glass when Absinthe said she hadn't planned anything "Nice going there. Invite me over to do nothing on my birthday." She smiled at her, not really caring that there was nothing planned. "We could drag Blue out of her room and go someplace." She looked over at Amaretto again and tilted her head a bit. "Do you have any ideas? I remember Absinthe telling me you could cook." She giggled a bit and took a sip of her wine now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next