Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 2 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 2 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Lake

Go down 
+7
Reka
Lilly
fallen soul
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Sakura Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:48 pm

"Hell yeah!" Ashling said in a wide eyed expression. "I faced ten of them before and let me tell you something it was no walk in the park!" Ashling remembered that night treading through the water only to get attacked by those darn log shaped animals. Ashling shook his head and shivered like a cat out of water while making a 'brrrrrr!?!' noise.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:51 pm

Mori pats Ashling's shoulder sympathetically then sits down and takes off his shoe to drain the water out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 6:54 pm

Ashling blinked and he looked to where Akuto patted him and he smirked before sighing. He looked to the trees seeing if their was any sign of wind and he smiled seeing none, Ashling let go of his hat and he raised a eyebrow. "Have you faced a lion, hyena, cheetah, or a leopard before?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 7:02 pm

Aruto shook his head as he let the water pour into the lake from his other shoe then put them both back on. The cat falls asleep, her fur stained green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 10:21 pm

Ashling sighed. "You don't want to, trust me" he sounded well tired and so he decided to turn it in for the time being. Ashling tips his hat to him "Hope to see you around" Ashling decided to leave after all he was sure he was boring the poor young man named Akuto Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 10:26 pm

Mori's ears twitch and he looks after the man, the kitten purrs in her comfort among the soft green grass.
"Leaving so soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 1:59 pm

Ashling looks back to Mori and he sighed with his eyes closed, his sigh seemed well tired but at the same time frustration. "Aye, I have to get back to work. If I spend to much time goofing off I may never enjoy this little life I have. Later!" Ashling walked off with his left gloved hand up with his eyes closed and a smirk as he walks off toward Zehrs.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Feb 2011, 2:04 pm

Mori stares after him then looks down the sleeping kitten and picks her up, carrying her carefully in his arms and starts to walk home.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:19 pm

A ball of black yarn rolls out and a small black kitten runs in following it and when the bal stops the kitten paws at it meowing
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:21 pm

Mori follows a white ball of fur down the sidewalk calmly. The atmosphere was still and only a gentle breeze would pass by....Till the tiny kitten caught glimpse of the yarn ball and started to trail after it in a almost unbelievable speed. Mori facepalms and follows after the hyperactive kitten.
"You idiot, get back over here. We have research to do."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:23 pm

The black kitten tilts it head at the strangers and meows then nudges the yarn ball towards the white kitten with a cat smile and a happy meow
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:26 pm

The white kitten attacks the yarn ball and settles down in a patch of grass, tossing it up in the air and catching it.
Mori finally catches up and gorlws at the kitten.
"We have important buisness to attend to and you go off in trail of dust for a yarn ball?!"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:28 pm

The black kitten looks to the man then walks over and taps his foot with her paw Don't be so harsh she thinks
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:32 pm

Mori looks down to the kitten, hearing its thoughts and frowns.
"Hm? A neko?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:34 pm

The black kitten looks at him in shock, not thinking he would have heard that, but gives a cat sigh and nods running into the bushes and comes out as a young girl "yes, i am" she pushes her long black hair behind her shoulder, her ears and tail hidden
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:38 pm

Mori sighs and looks to the sky.
"More trouble then..."
He looks ot the white kitten on the ground only to find that it had forgotten the yarn and was now frolicking about in the grass...
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:40 pm

Raven looks at him in shock and puts her hands on her hips "Whats that supposed to mean?" She snapped and glaring at him
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:47 pm

Mori waves his hand then digs around in his pockets for something.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

Raven shakes her head then knees down by the kitten who she had given her yarn ball to, which she picked up and put in her bag which had been in the bushes, and she slowly reaches her hand out to pet it, but not getting too close to make sure she didnt scare the kitten
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:01 pm

Mori stiffens and freezes while he watches the girl try to pet his kitten and watches the white puffball freeze as well then wait.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:03 pm

Raven slowly slides the back of her hand over the top of its head right between the ears with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:11 pm

The kitten meows and Mori resumes his search for pocky.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:14 pm

Raven meows back her cat ears slowly appearing and she smiles as she pets the kitten then brings out a fish looking snack and offers one to the kitten as she holds one in her own mouth
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:15 pm

The kitten takes it in her mouth and rolls on her back and eats it with a cute look on her face.
Mori walks to a tree and sits under it, sticking a piece of pocky in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:17 pm

Raven giggles at the face the kitten made and scratches it tummy with a smile, her tail appearing as well and it flicks back and forth
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 5:19 pm

Mori pulls his hood over his black ears and watches the kitten roll around as if it was giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next