Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 6 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakura Lake - Page 6 I_voting_barSakura Lake - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Lake

Go down 
+7
Reka
Lilly
fallen soul
Evan Greer
Aimi Jutsuki
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Sakura Lake - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:34 pm

Mori looks to the cat opening his eyes, where there was supposed to be black flashed red for a moment but they went back to normal as he blinks and lifts his head.
The white kitten hisses softly in frustration and jumps at Raven's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar 2011, 8:36 pm

Raven shots striaght up as her ear was pouned on, her fists up her tail and ears already disapearing, as she breaths faster and the gray kitten meows at her
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:32 am

The white cat meows and Mori glares at Raven before scooping up the kitten.
"Sheesh, whats wrong with you? Scaring a kit like that?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 4:06 pm

Raven stares at him in disbelief for a second then shakes her head "being forced to live on the streets can do that to a person" she sits down next to her bag and the gray kitten comes over and meows
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 5:04 pm

Mori took of his hood and picked up the cat and set between his ears.
"Oh please. You wouldn't know what it would be like to live on the streets even if it slapped you in the face."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 7:49 pm

Raven raises a brow at him "and how would you know if i did or not? Maybe my parents care too much about their social class then their own two daughters. Or maybe i was always picked on because of these" she points to her ears and holds her tail "so much and called a freak that i couldn't hold down a job and neither could me sister so we could get a decent place to sleep." she was on her feet by now "don't tell me what i know and what i don't"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

Mori looks up to her.
"Thats nothing."
He stares for a moment as his eyes go dull and he stands up, carefully wary of the kitten on top of his head.
"That sounds like heaven compared to what I had to go through."
He stuffs his hands in his pockets and walks away.
"I have to go. Good bye Raven-san."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 8:01 pm

Raven hisses at him shaking and turning into her cat form then running off the other direction and the gray kitten bows her head to Mori then runs over to Raven's bag and does her best to hurry after
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 4:40 pm

Kagura Smiled at X.E.R.O. "Wow i have never met a half breed like that before thats really neat." She said happily. She sat down in the grass next to the lake wondering about weather or not to tell him her race but since he told her what he was she decided to tell him. "I'm a Were-wolf." she said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 4:43 pm

X.E.R.O remained standing while he looks out into the water and he looked to Kagura rather pleased. No one really told him anything at times, but he was glad she told him her race. "Werewolf huh?" Closing his eyes as if absorbing the new information he opened them while looking outward. "That is really...cool."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 4:47 pm

She smiled softly still. "Ya it's kinda cool wanna see?" she asked not wanting to scare him by turning into a wolf right there without warning him first. She hoped they could be friends and didn't want to ruin it by scaring him off.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 4:49 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes went wide for a brief moment and he closed them as if getting rid of the surprise on his face. Breathing rather hard, he opened his eyes and he tilted his head and smirked a little bit. "Neat." X.E.R.O wasn't a man of many words at times, he of course meant everything that he had said even if he wasn't serious, his words make up for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

She shifted to her wolf form and looked up at him her white fur practically glowing in the sun light. "See it's kinda neat cause i can get to place's faster." she said. She shifted back and sat back down smiling. She thought for a minute before taking he phone out of her pocket and taking her sandals off. Then she jumped into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:01 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes went wide as she jumped into the lake and for a while he looked up feeling the sun beating down on him made him frown. Taking off his jacket and his shirt, he was shirtless with his black like blue long slacks on and his tattoo showing on the side of his neck. His gun was in his jacket and taking off his boot like shoes he placed his feet in the water and he sighed while rubbing the tattoo which was on the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:13 pm

She smiled and resurfaced her long blonde hair was floating on the surface of the lake. She laughed and then looked up. "Cool tattoo you got there." she swam over to the bank still in the water and waited to see if he would come in.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:15 pm

X.E.R.O looked over where the voice came from and he replied calmly. "It isn't cool..." Looking to the water he wasn't to sure if he wanted to get in, after all he doesn't have another pair of clothes. X.E.R.O of course shook his head and closed his eyes as he gets into the water and frowning faintly to the cold he ignored it after a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:19 pm

She smiled still and swam back as he got in the water. "What is it if you don't mind me asking of course." she said politely. She went under water for a few minutes before resurfacing to float on her back.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:26 pm

X.E.R.O took some water and splashed his face with it and he looked to Kagura and he shrugged not really caring. "It is cursed..." Looking in the water he blinked once before saying. "But it isn't important..." Walking a little bit closer to the deep end he shviered to the water being cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:31 pm

She smiled and flipped over and began to swim around some. "Oh ok." she thought for a minute about all the weird things that she had seen and heard in the 5,000 years she had been alive. She swam in circles around X.E.R.O. still thinking to her self. Not paying attention though she crashed into him. "Oh Gosh! I'm so sorry" she said.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:33 pm

X.E.R.O gasping he looked to Kagura with a stunned expression but he shook his head for he wasn't bothered by it. Thinking to himself, he looked to Kagura silently some what curiously with his hair dripping wet from when he splashed himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

She back up some her cheeks red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry i was just thinking about all the odd things i had seen over the past five thousand years." She put a smile on her face and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:39 pm

X.E.R.O didn't know what to say as he saw Kagura looking up to him, his expression was a some what sorrowful one as he shook his head again. "I'm not bothered by it, if it was by accident then it was by accident. It wasn't your fault and I'm not mad at you for it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:43 pm

She smiled softly. "Ok." she thought for another moment. "We're friends right?" she asked in a soft voice.she used her hair tie and tied her hair back up hoping it wouldn't be to tangled.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:45 pm

X.E.R.O shrugged with his eyes closed. "Do you want to be?" after asking this he seemed to stare at her rather contently not at all bothered by the cold water or by the fact that his hair was dripping water and it was hitting him in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

She nodded happily. The wind began to pick up and she shivered slightly. "How about we get out and lay in the sun to dry off the water seems really cold today." she said. She swam over to the bank where her shoes and phone lay and climbed out ringing the water out of her hair. Once she was done with that she laid in the grass and stared up at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:53 pm

X.E.R.O followed her without any other word. Getting out of the water he put his shirt that was undone on and laid next to her not caring if his slacks were wet he was certain they were, Seimei had always called them slacks and now they were onto him and his habits of calling pants, slacks. Looking to the clouds he was unaware of his tattoo bleeding just a bit in the corners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Lake   Sakura Lake - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Lake
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next