Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:33 pm

Mori blinked, also surprised by the act but didn't let it bother him none as he looked up to X.E.R.O.
"Woah, who slipped what into your drink?"
The white kitten on top of his head mewed and wagged her cat tail like a dog would at the sight of another person.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

Seimei's face became angered. "You better not marry him!?!" Laura tried to calm down her husband who was very angry. X.E.R.O looked to the kitten and he smirked before laughing at Seimei. "Who said I'd marry him? I'm going to live my life to the fullest after all I got to since my tattoo is spreading."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:43 pm

Mori smiled mischievously as he noted that Seimei still didn't like him being X.E.R.O's 'lover'. He hugged X.E.R.O's arm and waved his tail coyly while the kitten slid down to Mori's shoulder.
"Hai, if we got married then we would have to settle down right? No, X.E.R.O promised we would travel all over the world first."
The lie came off easily from the neko's mouth as he couldn't help but exagerate a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

Seimei's face became blue and Laura's face went more stunned. X.E.R.O looked to Mori rather amused as he said right off. "Would you really?" Seimei's blue eyes grew wider as he looked to Laura. "Look what you have done!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:03 pm

Mori smiled up at X.E.R.O and waved his tail as he perked his ears, making the white kitten mimic him.
"Hai. You're 'free', right?"
He ignored Seimei's comment and he finally looked to Laura, now curious on who she was.
"Your...sister?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:05 pm

Seimei looked offened. "She's my wife! Free? Your not taking him anywhere!" Laura seemed sort of glad. "Do I look that young?" Seimei looked to his wife stunned. "Huh!" X.E.R.O's face was a priceless one. "Do you mean it?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:20 pm

Mori chuckled and rubbed the back of his head as he tried to answer everyone at once.
"I just said I would, do you need a written contract, X.E.R.O?"
He picked the kitten from his shoulder and back up to his head as he crossed his arms behind his head, smiling kindly to Laura.
"Yes actually. I would have never guessed you were Seimei's wife."
He pointedly ignored Seimei's comment again, hoping to -at least- on someone's good side that could control the man..
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:24 pm

X.E.R.O was shocked and Laura giggled making Seimei face palm. The young teen tapped his chin and said to Mori. "Wait didn't you say something about me not being worth anything?" Seimei was busy talking to Laura trying to get her out of her happy state while Laura who was happily blushing and giggled ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:36 pm

Mori laughs amusingly at Laura, thinking she was rather nicer than Seimei in more ways than one before smirking up at X.E.R.O.
"Oh? I'm sorry, did that get to you?"
The neko chuckles and pets the kitten's head with one finger.
"I was only joking. There's no need to let my words get to you. Most people would think you are rather goodlooking."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:41 pm

X.E.R.O faintly raised a eyebrow and he shrugged. "Well, you sounded like you ment it." Laura continued to giggled and Seimei kept talking and Laura miss took that as he was flirting with her which caused her to push him over. The young teen didn't want to look at them for he was looking at the kitten.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:51 pm

Mori sweatdropped, looking to the couple and tried not to laugh in amusment as the kitten stared back at X.E.R.O with bright eyes. The neko looked back to X.E.R.O and twitched his ears, giving a secret smile.
"Hm...Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't. Why are you letting it bother you so much?"
He teases with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Jun 2011, 11:56 pm

X.E.R.O shrugged keeping his eyes on the kitten. "Well, of course it bothered me after you said it so cruelly." the young teen walked off after smirking to the kitten then leaving his adoptive parents behind and talk. The teen stopped sitting down on the stairs and seems content.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:08 am

Mori looked to the couple and then followed X.E.R.O and looked up at the shrine for a while, wondering if he should go in and retrieve what he needed but he stayed where he was. The kitten mewed and the neko let her down on the ground to let her walk around a bit. "Hm...If it bothered you so much then why didn't you retaliate? Most people would have hit me or start a fight?" Mori frowned slightly, curious as to wether his words really bothered X.E.R.O or not. "Is there anyway I can make it up to you since I was rude?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:12 am

X.E.R.O looked to Mori and he smiled. "I couldn't hit someone that is the same age as me besides that wouldn't solve anything. After all I may taint you." Seimei grumbled and stormed down the stairs as Laura followed him still giggling. The young teen seemed stunned but he frowned. "Besides, if I did that you would remember me as being a snob or a bully."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:22 am

"Taint? Are you talking about that curse?"
Mori asks curiously as he sits down, keeping an eye on the kitten as she rolled around playfully in the grass, getting her white coat dirty -which made the neko twitch since he would have to try and get rid of the ugly green color later.
"Bully yes but I don't see how I would see you as a snob."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:26 am

X.E.R.O waved his hand. "Ah forget about it." the young teen looked to the kitten and he smirked faintly. "Yeah, my curse is spreading so who knows what would happen to me besides you may not like hanging out with me, since you just said that to get rid of my parents eh?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 12:37 am

Mori twitched his ears continuing to watch the kitten play and get more filthy with the dirt, wondering if he really came off as that cold.
"No, you are tolerable...more tolerable than most people I've met...And of course I would want to get rid of your parents so we can be alone right?"
He laughs as he playfully leans his head On X.E.R.O's shoulder, sitting close to him hoping his comment was loud enough for Seimei to hear.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 1:40 pm

X.E.R.O looked to Mori with a soft experssion. The blonde haired man heard it and he pointed at the young teen who flinched with wide eyes. "JR, this is your last chance!?!" X.E.R.O frowned and he closed his eyes wrapping his arm around the neko before coughing in his other hand very hard that his breathing became weak. Laura heard this and she frowned pushing her husband who was also worried but didn't do much for he was being pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 1:59 pm

Mori laughed in amusement up until he heard X.E.R.O's coughing fit and he looked up to him with a blank expression trying to hide an inner worry.
"You okay?"
The little white kitten waved bye to the couple and walked back to Mori, curling up next to his foot, waiting to be picked up or petted.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:03 pm

X.E.R.O nodded in the middle of his coughing fit, the young teen hated this illness of his. Trying to control his coughs he tried keeping his mouth closed which of course made his face weak looking and said hoarsely. "I'm okay. This happens from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:08 pm

Mori flicked his ears and picked up the white kitten to have her lay down in his lap.
"Do you need a glass of water?"
The white kitten purred as she was petted on the head by the neko, her curious eyes looking up at X.E.R.O.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:11 pm

X.E.R.O snickered a little bit before leaning his head to Mori and he softly petted the kitten with a soft expression. "I'm alright." the young teen said this as if it wasn't anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:14 pm

Mori rolled his eyes as X.E.R.O snickered and let him pet the kitten since she wasn't complaing nor would she eve considering how loud she started purring.
"If you say so..."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:19 pm

X.E.R.O looked to Mori and he smiled amused. "Mori, do you honestly want to spend time with me?" the young teen was curious.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:27 pm

Mori looked to him with a blank expression, the kitten purrs even louder, crying for attention.
"Hm, yes? Do you not like that?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 2:30 pm

X.E.R.O shook his head as he hugged the neko with a creepy smile on, the young teen was overjoyed and if was written on his face. "No! I adore that!" the young teen heard the kitten and he petted it softly making sure his face is near Mori's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next