Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:23 pm

Kyuzo blinked upon hearing her say that and he softly kept his arms around her as he let a small grin appear. "Watashi mo anata o aishite. {I love you, too.}" Upon saying this his voice was a small weak murmur, that was only cause Kyuzo ment it and in a way it sounded like he had hummed it out which was true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:29 pm

Keeping her position and feeling him embrace her more, she felt at home, just like before. It had been a month already since she had not felt his arms wrap around her like this and this comforted her. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him back, closing her eyes as she listened to his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:32 pm

Kyuzo relaxed contently as he watched her and he kept his grin upon his features before looking back to the shrine and he couldn't help but relax. Deep down, he was happy that Sunshine still wanted to be with him and honestly he didn't see anything wrong with that, Kyuzo would remain with her for as long as she needed him and felt for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:40 pm

Quietness filled the shrine as none of them spoke, night was beginning to set and Sunshine was exhausted from the trip. She wanted to rest, but didn't have enough strength in her left, along with not having to eat since she left the place she had trained at. Sunshine's stomach grumbled breaking the silence. She chuckled and let out a laugh, shaking her head in return.

"Dear I must be starving."

She said stepping away from the embrace as she patted her stomach telling to hush. She looked to Kyuzo and shrugged, chuckling lightly at her stomach's command.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:42 pm

Kyuzo almost jumped but restrained himself as he looked to Sunshine curiously as he asked. "Where do you want to go eat at, Sunshine-chan?" The chilling air of the night was starting to set in and in a way he kind of liked it but would never admit it unless someone asked. Kyuzo remained curious to what Sunshine may say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:53 pm

"How about home cooking?"

She said without any thought, she had grown accustomed to home cooking that she had grown to not like restaurant food. Plus home cooking was all natural and organic and therefore was much more sustainable than take out. She smiled at him and took his hand.

"My place or yours?" She asked without any hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 7:57 pm

Kyuzo's face was content as he closed his eyes and softly squeezed her hand. "I guess since you have been to mine. Why, not go to yours. I'll of course be quiet." He couldn't help but feel a little cautious about asking it, Kyuzo was after all asking to go to her apartment for a change and to him that was a big request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:09 pm

"Then my place it is."

She replied, kissing his cheek before turning towards the door that lead outside the shrine. She held his hand to hers as she intertwined her fingers to his and with the other hugging his arm as she stayed close by his side. She lead them out of the shrine and into the night. The stars were somehow bright tonight which was a good thing, but now that Sunshine was taking Kyuzo to her apartment, she had to be cautious especially since she lived in the human district. She had to sneak him in hopefully without any cause of unnecessary actions, specially if it was sent out and the leader was to find out.

(i'll post at the place...when i finish eating of course. lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he followed, of course he felt a tad bit nervous and it did show in his eyes but he was going to have to be strong and remain calm. However, that nervous feeling left him when he felt her arm around his own and his hands with hers and that eased Kyuzo's thoughts. Kyuzo followed her into the starry light night with his eyes fixed on ahead.

(Alright. I'll be here!)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:33 pm

It was a rather depressing evening as the weather conjured up some clouds, all gray, puffy, and murderous. Though the skies had darken, and the plants had hid, there was no sign of thunder or rain. This was the little bit of luck for Sakuda, who lately had no such treatment. She stepped towards the shrine, not having a particular expression on her face. She sighed, rubbing her eyes with her palms. She was tired, way too tired to think straight. She wasn't perky either. Her girlfriend had just come home and they had a long conversation. Sakuda couldn't take much pressure and just left for fresh air. The shrine was a place for relaxation and prayer. She smoothed out her kimono of tea-leaf green, the material gliding across her skin. She stopped at the stairs, starring at the shrine. Her short, messy hair ruffled a bit in the slight wind, making Sakuda look up to the clouds. "No rain . . . But it's so sad-looking," she murmured, pondering her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12