Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Evan Greer
Scout

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:55 pm

X.E.R.O couldn't think straight as he continued to laugh and stopping he began coughing and laughing at the same time. His eyes were closed and tears escaped them. The young teen had never laughed this hard in a while and of course he would be coughing since he was laughing so hard that it weakened him a bit. "I love you....Heh. too...love!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

Mori blinked and hit him on the back after putting the now freshly clean kitten back on his head.
"D-don't say such embarrassing things out loud!"
The kitten meowed in amusement as Mori waits for X.E.R.O's fit of laugh/coughs to end so he could hit him again.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:08 pm

X.E.R.O's last thought died after the impact and he bit his lip as now he groaned, a bit of a cough and a hiccup escaped his lips. "Ouch!" the young teen covered his mouth for he had never made a noise like that before and he snickered before looking to Mori and slyly grinned. "Why are you embarrassed?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:13 pm

Mori blinked again, this time in surprise at being caught cleverly and he almost immediatly growled and pushed X.E.R.O away.
"I never said I was embarrassed, I said it was embarrassing! Don't twist my words around!"
The kitten purrs from on top of his head and tackles Mori's tail after he sat down on the steps again.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm

X.E.R.O's gasped and fell over and he snickered. "You are, why else would you bring it up neh?" the young teen stood up and dust himself off and he grinned at Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:21 pm

Mori throws a pot at the other boy with ticked off look clearly written across his face.
"Shut up! I don't know what you're talking about!"
The kitten purrs as she finally is able to pin down Mori's long black tail.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:22 pm

Mori throws a pot at the other boy with ticked off look clearly written across his face.
"Shut up! I don't know what you're talking about!"
The kitten purrs as she finally is able to pin down Mori's long black tail.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:26 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes went wide as the pot made contact with his forehead and he fell over and didn't move for a while as he remained there with a large not appearing on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:33 pm

Mori sighed and decided to help as he got up with the kitten hanging on tightly to his tail making it drag a bit as he kneeled next to X.E.R.O.
"You still alive there, 'Honey'?"
He pokes X.E.R.O to see if he would react at all.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:34 pm

X.E.R.O didn't respond at all for he didn't feel anything at the moment but the not on his head.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

Mori sighed and tilted his head, wondering what to do since Seimei would probably have a fit if he saw X.E.R.O like this. Probably blame the neko for sedating his son or something crazy like that. Mori eyes went thoughtful as he looked to where a lake was and wondered if he could get the other boy to wake up if he soaked him in water but then again...X.E.R.O was alot bigger than the neko and that would take forever to drag him all the way over to water.
"Hn..."
He stares at X.E.R.O for a bit before leaning over him and slapping his cheeks lightly in an attempt to wake him up.
"Come on, Sleeping Beauty! Can't let Daddy come back and find you like this or else Prince Charming will be in big trouble."
The kitten hung onto Mori's tail continuing her act of 'hanging on for dear life'.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

X.E.R.O's mind clicked after feeling something hit his cheek and he looked to Mori and he raised a eyebrow before leaning up and pecking his lips upon the neko's lips. "I'm alright now." the young teen smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:04 pm

Mori twitched, at the shock of yet again being kissed, and he grabbed X.E.R.O'S shirt as he raised a tightly closed fist.
"Not for long..."
The kitten mewed and rolled around before jumping onto X.E.R.O and looking up curiously to Mori. The neko flinched and goes back to sitting down in the shrine's shade with a defeated look about him, not able to feel violent when the kitten's around -who then to follow her master and curl up next to him in the cool shade.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:10 pm

X.E.R.O had his hands up when seeing the fist and sighing when he saw it go down and he sits in the shade. The teen sighed some what as he stands up and after doing so he flinched. The blonde man stormed up and the teens eyes were huge. "I thought you left?" Seimei grumbled something before grabbing a hold of JR's collar. "I was about to leave but after seeing such a display!" X.E.R.O sweatdropped. "Hey come on now, we are supposingly dating?" Seimei's eyebrow twitched. "Really?" the teen sweatdropped under his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:17 pm

Mori twitched his tail and facepalmed as he saw that Seimei was back, Not only was he annoying but he horrible timing. The old man could have appeared earlier and this whole mess could have been avoided. The neko grabbed X.E.R.O's arm with a bit of grumbling under his breath and put on the most innocent face he could muster with all of the irritation build up and pouted up at Seimei with sad eyes.
"It was a small lovers spat. Please forgive me..."
He didn't want to be alone and X.E.R.O was a whole lot easier to deal with than other people that Mori met. That and he still didn't know enough about the curse which was practically driving his curioutsiy up the wall.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:22 pm

Seimei looked to Mori and he sweatdropped before shaking his head and looking to JR. "The curse is spreading and yet you play it cool? What on earth is wrong with you!" X.E.R.O laughed shaking his free hand. "It is cool man, my life is being drained by this tattoo and that is what is causing my illness and such. No big whoop." Seimei's face was a priceless one. "It is certainly a big deal! You may not even live to be....30!" The teen mumbled about 'that was being a good thing.' Seimei had a teary eyed expression. "Why didn't I keep you indoors when I first brought you home." the teen sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:30 pm

Mori continued hug X.E.R.O's arm with a blank look as he stared back and forth between the two silently. The curse was draining what?...Well, A lot more information that Unknown had given him. He looked around curiously for a moment, feeling as though he had forgotten something besides the nag kitten that clung onto his cat tail.
"...Where's your sister-er-Wife?"
The neko sweatdropped at his mistake, seriously the woman did sort of look kind of young to marry so he was still getting used the idea...and the idea of the blonde man settling down with marriage.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:33 pm

Seimei's eyebrow twitched. "She's waiting for me of course still acting bubbly. Besides that, do you seriously think that anyone would be pleased with a teenager for a man of the house?" X.E.R.O's eyes narrowed. "Ouch, you hurt me. Your so mean."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:40 pm

Mori blinked and smiled a bit amused, still bubbly? How kawaii, she was like some sort of cute child. He tilted his head and stood up, getting tired of sitting down and swayed his tail slowly as he stared at Seimei.
"We won't have a house, remember? I told you we would be traveling."
He smiles, feeling the urge to tease again and decided to exagerate some more.
"On a boat! I think I'll look up some good boats online then I'll rent one and we can go traveling for a bit to get the experiance out of it."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

Seimei's eyebrow twitched like crazy. "Traveling or not. You both are still to young to do things without parental guidance!" X.E.R.O's expression saddened. "I see. Well, in that case would you rather keep treating me like this until I absolutely die?" the blonde man twitched. "What do you mean?" X.E.R.O looked down almost as if in defeat. "I'm pretty sure Mori could find someone better than me I mean after all I'm uh decaying right?" Seimei patted his sons head with light tears escaping. "But remember you ain't dead yet, and besides did you not say that you wanted to marry and have a great time with your...partner?" the young teen shrugged keeping his head down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:53 pm

Mori raised a fist to his chin in thought as he perked his ears high on his head curiously staring at the two.
" 'Do things without parental supervision' and 'Having a 'great time with your partner'? What exactly do you think we'll be doing? We're only fifteen after all..."
The neko tilts his head with a innocent smile as he sways his tail behind him coyly, messing with the blonde haired man.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 11:57 pm

Seimei narrowed his eyes. "I know teens." X.E.R.O looked angry as he softly had Mori let go of him and he glared daggers. "Yeah, you obviously do! I am free and I'm going to spend my life how I please! I don't need you doing that anymore! I guess I'm better off alone....BAKA!" Seimei's eyes go wider as he looked to see X.E.R.O run off without so much of any kind of emotion. The blonde man then said oddly. "I guess he finally snapped?" Laura walked up with a worried expression. "What happened?" Seimei shrugged. "The boy snapped."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:01 am

Mori just watched a little confused at the moment and stood there with arms crossed and a small white kitten mewing at his ankles.
"Uh...Aren't you going to go after him?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:04 am

Seimei looked to Laura before answering Mori. "No." Laura looked concerned as she asked. "Are you sure?" the blonde man closed his eyes. "I would be probably killed if I did." Laura held her hands together in front of her chest. "You know this is the first time he fought against you is it not?" Seimei smirked. "This is our first real fight so, he is probably in his rebellious stage."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:13 am

Mori frowned at the spot where X.E.R.O disappeared and narrowed his eyes as he turned a small glare to the ground, thinking to himself his tail waving back and forth making the kitten perk her ears and start to go after it.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:24 am

Seimei seemed to think before he looked to Laura who looked heartbroken. The blonde haired man sighed as he placed his hand on his wife's shoulder. "It'll be fine." Laura nodded as she walked off with Seimei right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next