Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSuigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_voting_barSuigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Suigyoku Shrine

Go down 
+2
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:10 pm

Kirin tilted his head innocently while looking at Mori and the spoon yet his eyes clearly amused and curios how the neko would react to the boy's rejection of the food. ''Oh? Feeding me are you? Thats a new one for you Mo-ri-chan.'' He smiles while tilting his head
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:15 pm

Mori narros his eyes and his ears go flat on his head as he gets frustrated.
"Don't get a big head. At least, eat a couple of bites before you leave for a jog and a swim. Its better to eat some than not at all now say 'Ah'."
The neko tried to ignore the fact that he had once again been referred to as -chan and he held up to spoon closer to Kirin's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:22 pm

kirin smirks tauntingly at the Neko. He just tilts his head back slightly so his chin was at spoon hight and his mouth not near the spoon.
Kirin's eyes were slightly playful yet still curious.
''Ba?'' He repeated the lower case letter after ah, ba, ca etc, while he unfold his arms from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:29 pm

Mori grew even more agitated as did the frown on his face so he took a step closer and he neared the spoon to Kirin's face again.
"Don't 'ba' me. You're not a sheep, now eat!"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:36 pm

Kirin grinned tilting his head back to look up at the wooden ceiling.
''Your right..'' His eyes cast down at Mori, as his head still facing the ceiling. ''I'm not a sleep, Sleep don't drink cow milk.'' He also spoke about what he drank only a few minutes ago, a grin still dancing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:42 pm

Mori growled and glared up at him, somewhat amused by the word translation but that was in the back of his mind as he followed Kirin's movements with the spoon.
"Kya, I will shove this down your throat along with the cow milk if you don't take a bite, you stubborn mule."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:49 pm

Kirin laughs and moves his head slightly dodging the spoon back to his normal hight.
''Make up your mind what animal I am.. Besides Mules don't like cow milk.'' He grins but then opens his mouth going ''Ahh!'' Amusement clearly in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 8:01 pm

Mori grinds his teeth together, a red anime vien floating irrtatingly over his head showing his annoyed attitude.
"You are a lot of things, Kirin."
He had to refrain from shoving the spoon down Kirin's throat as he fed him the rice.
"Sheesh. See? That wasn't so hard."
He scoops up some more.
"One more then you can go do your pitiful exercises."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 7:28 am

Kirin ate the rice but didn't complain about it, yet he playfully complained about Mori's words.
''Thing? Pitiful? I should feel insulted now.'' His face should playful fake hurt as his hand goes to the left side of of chest, where his heart is.
He looked down at Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 8:20 am

Mori rolls his eyes, hiding it under his long bangs and he holds up another full spoon of rice.
"I think you'll live, Kirin."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 8:25 am

''How do you know? I maybe an Eternal, but everyone dies at some point? I don't wanna my head stone to say, 'died by chocking on rice' '' He frowns slightly. A Pure fact was spoken in that sentence, He was an Eternal, but not everyone lasts forever. A eternal life span, yet a critical injury could kill him off for sure. His downcasted eyes went to the spoon again, his mood seems to slightly mentioning death, let alone his own death. He silently ate the next spoonful.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:16 am

Mori smirked, finding the gravestone bit funny but his face goes blank as he looks up to Kirin and he stares slightly before putting the bowl down. The neko then pinches Kirin's cheeks hard, an amused look on his face.
"Hey, no talking like that while you're eating or else."
He grabs the bowl again and holds up the spoon with the last bit of rice.
"Now come on. One more and you can go do your 'manly' exercises."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:22 am

''Your hurting my cheeks.'' He said as Mori pinched Kirin's own cheeks.
He waited for the Neko to finish playing with his cheeks. His cheeks were lightly red from the pinching too.
Kirin turned his head away from Mori. ''You said that last time.'' Of course the neko did, Kirin might of taken the first two spoonfuls, as to his own amusement yet the third was pushing it. He smirks as his eyes glance at Mori from the corner in his eyes. ''I think I'll prefer the 'or else' bit.''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:27 am

Mori takes no notice of the damage he did to the male's cheeks and he pouts as Kirin dosen't take the food.
"I'll this down your throat. How does that sound?!"
The neko says as he holds up the bowl threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:49 am

Kirin grins child like, like he did to the monk the day before.
''Your pouting again Mo~ri~chan~.'' He pokes the boys cheek.
He wasn't really bothered about the threat, it was quiet funny to him a neko threatening him. Yet he kept that thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:54 am

Mori pouted all the more and decided to try a different approach and he looked sadly to Kirin even though it was fake, the neko put on his best kitty-cat face. His ears pointed down and his tail slowly swishing near the floor.
"Please?..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 10:02 am

Kirin tilts his head at the different approach. ''Huh..?'' His eyes did soften at the way Mori was.
''I thought I'll never see you beg, Mo-ri-chan..'' His head lowers to Mori's ear as to whisper into them, yet he hover's there then spoke softly and quietly into the neko's ear. ''No..''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 12:59 pm

Mori slams the paper down on the table and hits Kirin in the chest, though the punches weren't very hard. The neko pretended to be innoccent though his frustration only got worse.
"You meanie! You got out and make me worry half to death! What kind of person are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 1:16 pm

Kirin just looks down at the neko, watching him hit his own chest.
''Oh? I make you worry? I thought I was older enough to look after myself? Besides.. I didn't ask you to worry about me, Mori'' He said and questioned while he was watching the Neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 3:06 pm

Mori frowns up at him, stopping with the punches and he looks up to him a sarcastic face.
"Oh? If you are old enough to look after yourself then you would eat every morning."
The neko pointedly ignored his other questions about him caring but he just smirked up at Kirin, hoping he wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 3:17 pm

He gave out a light sighs as Mori stops hitting his chest.
''I don't like eating breakfast and I don't eat when I'm not hungry ether.''
His eyes glance down at Mori as he tilts his head down to. ''You know you dodge may of my questions all the time.'' He spoke, watching Mori closely.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 3:22 pm

Mori just stares at him with a 'Busted' look and he sweatdrops then chuckles glancing away.
"What? I clearly answered all of your questions..."
His ears trembled slightly as he looked around for where he put down the bowl of rice.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 3:32 pm

''Your not looking at me again, trying to distract yourself, from answering my questions.'' He said as his rich brownish red eyes didn't move from Mori. His hand raises like last time to the boys face, cupping his jaw and turning mori's head to look at him.
''Your an open book to me, Mori.'' He said quietly looking at the neko still.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 3:36 pm

Mori squirmed in the male's hold with a small frown on his face.
"Now, I find that slightly insulting..."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 3:40 pm

Amusement entered Kirin's eyes again as he removes his hand off Mori's jawline.
''Oh? And calling me a 'thing' isn't insulting?'' He spoke back to the neko.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 4:46 pm

Mori blinks and tilts his head, wearing a small pout.
"Well, I guess. But....how did we end up talking about this? You need to eat. You're trying to change the subject aren't you?!"
The neko states and points an accusing finger at Kirin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suigyoku Shrine   Suigyoku Shrine - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suigyoku Shrine
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next