Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 10 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 7:38 pm

Mori blinked and he stared off distantly at the snow as a strange serene feeling filled him and he blinekd again, frowning at the strange sensation before looking to the angel and noticing that his healing was taking place but...it was glowing this time. He opened his mouth slightly in surprise and his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to figure out what was going on. Last time, the skin meerly seemingly merged together as if it was sewn by an unseeable object. Mori wondered...if this had something to do with Kirin and his earlier murmering earlier. The neko bit his bottom lip again but he forced himself to think of Phantom first. He would worry about what was going on later when he had some time to himself to think properly. He looked down and felt Onna's face in his neck rather than him resting on his shoulder now and he petted the boy's hair again as if sensing his discomfort and wanting to care for him again. He almost had the half heart to mutter how spoiled the angel was getting right now but he refrained from amusing himself as he ran his fingers through Phantom's hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:55 am

Phantom opened his eyes a quarter away open both of them he could only see blurry objects mainly the neko's neck, which he didn't know he had his face in it.
''Guh..''
The Sound left the angel's lips as he shook his head gently as he rose it off the neko's shoulder and away from his neck too.
His eye slipped closed, has he sat himself up while his right hand held the side of his head.
''Arigatou gozaimasu''

He thanked the neko, quietly, yet it seemed almost loud in the silence around them. His eyes opened half way again, both of them. The eyelid had no scare flawlessly healed as the white glow faded away into the angel's skin?
His hand slipped away from his head as he sat down on his heels with his hands in his lap laying their carelessly. The Angel didn't seem all their since he has woken up, but the purple eye began to get more lighter colour, almost regaining to be his 'normal' self.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 2:30 pm

"I cannot believe you. You can sleep just about anywhere, can't you? On a couple of chairs, on ice with cold weather about and no shoes on. Even if you can't feel the cold much."
But at least you aren't injured anymore. The silent thought that strayed in Mori's mind and he smiled at Phantom seeing how drowsy the boy was. Ah, at least his wings hadn't come out and hit him. He was lucky for a while. Glancing once to the now uninjured eye, he inspected the rest of Phantom and moved his arm away as the angel sat up on his own though Mori kept his hands out of his pockets just in case he dozed off or tried standing.
"Are you feeling better now? How are your legs?"
The dark haired neko had recalled that the boy had temproarily lost feeling in his legs and couldn't move them but had been slowly regaining..Other than that and his eye, it seemed that there were no other injuried for Mori to be concerned about.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:01 pm

The angel letted out a weak laugh and shook his head in a clear no motion about the boy's apparently 'sleeping' habits.
Then he looked down at his feet, he had control of them again the spins and needles seemed to of faded along with the pain in his eye.
''My legs are fine, the numbness and pins and needles are gone..''

He spoke as he nods his head in a slight thank you, yet that was all he said, a slight aching pain in his head, as if it was it was a head rush, it was the seal, searching within him for his spiritual partner. Then on the touch of the seal to the spirit, Phantom eye glowed powerfully, as if a beacon shown, then faded back to it's normal standard glowing that he usually hide behind his hair or eyepatch, to hide the contact seal.. Seem clearly for all to see.
Phantom's body seemed to, of relaxed, yet he was clearly not all there at the moment still, he felt at peace being reconnected with his spiritual being, wide open for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:05 pm

Mori blinked in surprise at the small short laugh from Phantom and he relaxed completly though warily. Maybe he hit the ice harder than he thought if the angel was actually laughing with him. The neko gave a nod too in reply as he looked back over to Onna's eye, it had glowed stronger now. Whatever was wrong with it before seemed to better itself and even Phantom seemed more at ease. Whatever the symbol was was clearly inportant to him. The dark haired teen ran a hand through his hair and sighed to the heavens.
"That's good. And the cut no longer hurts? What about your head?"
Mori asked, just trying to get the facts down so he could reassure himself.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:35 pm

The angel closed his eyes and ndded his head again
''Everything is fine''

Which was true his vision in his purple eye was sharpening no longer blurred at all. Yet the eyes opened and looked at the neko.

''How do you feel?''

He asked back after all the neko is ill, and he was just comforting a weeping angel just a second ago. Also he shouldn't be out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:04 pm

Mori blinked as the angel asked how he felt and he sweatdropped. Ah, that's right. He was sick. He put a hand on his forehead, his fever felt the same but at least he wasn't so hazy. His throat was still sore and he still didn't know what to say. It wasn't like ti was a seriousness right now. If he said that to his brother, Asahi would counter with that he was only going to get even sicker later. The neko just gave a sheepish shrug, smiling a little. He recalled that he had once passed out due to heat fatigue. His skin was really pale...
"Ah, I'm fine. Thanks. Do you want to me to get your shoes?"
He tilted his head to the boots, not sure if Phantom should be standing on the ice anymore. He was also aware that Phantom would most likely comment on how he was never cold and if the angel were to do that, Moriw as prepared to whap him across the head.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:53 am

''No..''
He said looking across the ice from where they once were. He didn't calculate then he tried to storm off. Ending him up what was his current condition.
But still he wasn't one to give up, calculating and planing through stages, he was going to get the hand of this..

''I'm going to have another try..''

He turned his head back around to look at the neko, he didn't seem put off in the slightest, falling over, what did affect him was that he'll have to be extra careful with his right side of his body.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Mar 2012, 2:16 pm

Mori blinked in surprise and sighed to the side again as discretly as he could manage. If he continued like this, he wasn't just going to get a few bruises and sore ribs. But then again there was always that strange and funny quote try try again and perhaps you'll get it right...or third time's the charm...but this was the sixth time that Phantom was going to get up after taking a 'stumble'. Mori gave a nod, having to give points to the boy for persistance and eetermination. He stood up and looked to the angel before offering his hands to help him up.
"If one fails to succceed, try, try. and try again. In this case there would be about two more tries in that statement..."
The last park he said more to himself, praying to the merciful gods up above that Phantom wouldn't have heard him. Mori was now also equally determined to insure that Phantom would not get hurt again.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 7:34 am

The angel looked up at the neko, with a slight frown, was this neko making a joke or was he slightly mocking him, or being serious?
The angel couldn't tell. Yet then the neko offered his hand the angel's two toned eye went to that instead of the neko's face.
He stared at the hand for a split more second then shifted his weight so his feet were pressed to the ground, and then placing his hands infront of them and with one push he was up by himself, effortlessly. Yet the angel did feel the strain in his right back calf muscle. Yet he didn't let that weaver him off track.
''Thank you for the offer, but no.''

He spoke to the neko about the offer to help him up, yet nothing about the comment. Due to the angel got up on his own. Yet he turned still holding the slight frown and gently with calculation again running through his head, on to the ice easily, allowing his sock covered feet to follow his calculations from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:31 am

Mori watched quietly as Phantom got up for himself and he retracted his hand slowly trying to rid himself that feeling of being rejected as he just gave a curt nod to the angel as he commented on it afterwords. He didn't respond though as he just watached over over him, not wanting to be troublesome or anything. Seeming to forget that Phantom still didn't like being touched, he mentally facepalmed and took a step backward as he looked off towards the side, letting his hands fall limp to his side, letting the angel caluclate or whatever he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 4:25 am

For the angel it seems to be going pretty well with this ice skating, one foot then another, even though he was doing it in socks, but he didn't care. Yet as he skated about on his thin socked covered feet he glanced at the neko, just double checking on his health. After all he was quietly scolding himself in his own head about being reckless. His emotions got the best of him and showed the neko them.. He only showed those who are close to him his moments of weakness.

He mainly did it with his spirit yet the result earlier, the seal was damaged caused a lost communication with his spirit. Loneliness and his own weakness, he was just a child anyway, physically and emotionally, thats one of the reason he didn't allow people close to him, only 'mother' and Kirin were allowed to have his special privileges.

Phantom felt comfortable enough to skate back to the neko.
He halted infront of the neko by drawing his feet together, like an actual ice skater would, to slow down and halt. He stared at the neko infront of him, with his two toned eyes and then he nodded almost to say he was finished.

He was now satisfied with the way he had now the ability to skate... in socks.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:14 pm

Mori watched the angel slid around in his socks and couldn't help but smirk slightly since it was almost childish, what he was doing. He stood there watching, observant as if a parent watching their kid from the playground. It certaintely felt that way with his fretting over every little thing. It was almost as if he taking care of Nana all over again. The dark haired teenager eventually turned his attention to the ice ground in from of him seeing as how Phantom was doing fine on his own. Actually realizing it now, Phantom really was quite like a child. It was strange but it was pretty obvious if one forgot the sarcastic remarks and the scary frown. He frowned himself at this point, wondering if it really took this long to find out. Hearing a closer skidding sound to him, He looked up noticing that Phantom stopped in front of him and signalled that he was done. Mori smirked slightly, so what now, his eyes seemed to practically tease the other with a simple question.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:36 pm

Phantom didn't stay standing still for long, he walked carefully around the neko who stood there smirking away to himself. As the angel made this way over to his combat boots, that seemed to be set neatly on the ground. They were placed not carelessly thrown off his feet, he sat down in the snow, as a puff of white clouds left his lips as the angel sighed from where he sat and closed his eyes as he tilted his head back and his hands behind him, leaning back on them.

His mind was at peace again, yet as he opens his eyes and looked up to the Gary sky he shook his head. And lent forward off his arms, as he looks down at his boots picking them up and sliding it on to his wet feet which were slightly numb from the coldness that he couldn't feel.

Sliding his feet into his boots one at the time, then his pale hands grabbing the gary string pulling it tightly as he fastened them up. He seemed to basically ignore the neko? Not wanting to known what was coursing through the neko's mind.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 2:44 pm

Mori blinked as the angelsaid nothing and watched him skid around him in his thin socks, making his way back over to those combat boots. With not so much as another sigh, he started to skate back to the ground as well, grateful to be back on the snow instead of staying, standing uncertainely on the ice. He kicked lightly at the snow covered ground, spraying little white waves in another direction before looking over to Phantom, a frown tugging at his lips on an otherwise expressionless face. Slipping his hands into his pockets, now reassured that Phantom wouldn't fall again on the ice, he couldn't help but wonder.
"Do you hate me?"
A strange curious look held to the dark haired boy's face even as he asked such a question from the angel. Nothing betrayed how he felt on the inside except for that wary wanting to know look in his onyx eyes.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 3:25 pm

The Beautiful blue orb raises up and looks at the neko after he had finished lacing up his boots. His hands rested on the laces. He pushed himself to stand up, in a fluid motion as if he had wings present a fluid flawless motion, as like Flying. He stood their staring at the neko, as if to see whats underneath the neko's shell.

The Angel's face seemed to hold a relaxed posture, as his blue stared at the neko.
''Hate is a strong word. You can't hate a being that you hardly known.''

He spoke so forwardly, like he technically didn't have a care.
''I don't believe in hatred.. it's not an emotion, it's a word powerful word thats created to replace, anger.''

He shook his head at the word, hate.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 11:23 pm

Mori stared at Phantom as their gazes met and he raised an eyebrow questioningly. So now they were strangers? Somehow that was even more insulting than being hated. It was like he wasn't even worthy of being acknowledged to be hated. Or disliked in Phantom's view. Hatred was a feeling though... An unhealthy one but a strong emotion. The dark haired neko seemed to have a calculating expression on his face for a while as if he couldn't figure something out. He didn't quite know how to respond to that except take it as how Phantom delivered it.
"So you don't even care? Wow, harsh."
He chuckled, smiling as he did so though it was rather without humor as he looked away, his eyes distracted now by the thoughts swimming in his head.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:59 am

The angel now odded toned purple eye, which had a dull glowing seal, in it stared at the neko as he opened it. The warm glow clashed against the harsh purple, what seem to appear cold against the glow. It was neutral, a mixture of warm and cold.

''I do care, everyone has just got to earn it.''

.. Or i can make you care.

The angel thought silently privately in his own thoughts, of course he can 'twist' people to care change then from good to evil, Evil to good. Sane to Insanity, Insanity to Sane. Yet it sometimes took awhile but in the end the results are what he wanted accrued. Something he can do in a matter of seconds yet other's took hours to years. Yet was slightly patient enough to wait for years. He'll just do something else in the mean time.

Yet the angel was also private, the neko was lucky that he spoke that much, Sure he wasn't technically best friends or even a friend to the neko, nor was he 100% the enemy after all he had some what right to watch over the neko being the holder of his former mate, but that didn't mean he was going to be buddy-buddy with him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 5:44 pm

Mori blinked but didn't look back at him as he felt both eyes on him now. He got a strange feeling everytime that eye stared at him now and he already knew what it was like to have someone staring at him. So now he felt something like two stares on him. The neko would have twitched his ears if he could but under a hat, that was slightly difficult. Mori didn't really listen to what Phantom said since he as sure that most people would say that after being accused of hating someone. Why would he know? He's been through it all before. He wondered what would be better; to be hated or not to be? (known at all). The neko looked back to Phantom stared curiously for a moment, looking to his purple eye again. He knew he would probably be shunned again if he were to ask since it was rude but...No, he would keep his mouth shut. Mori smiled continuously though he rather not looked real.
"People have to earn your care?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

His eyebrows frowned, so did the corners of his lips slightly. Yet he only nodded to the neko questions. To provide proof, he spoke how many who had aren't it.
''Two beings have aren't my care, in my current Fifteen years of being an angel.''

Of course that was only his angel years, Onna, Phantom was a Human being before hand, yet he can't remember a thing, about those days, not a smell, familiar touch, sights, tastes.. Nothing. Only that he was human and innocent enough to get into heaven.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:10 pm

Mori looked away again after witnessing a frown and he pretended to be preoccupied by something in the distance, nodding silently to what the angel said, though curiousity got the better of him and he asked quietly.

"Fifteen years of an angel? Two people...Wouldn't there be more or is there just a code to doing it? Is fifteen young to being an angel?''

He quieted down before he asked another barage of questions and he regarded Phantom curiously again, now sensing that it was safe enough to face him again.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

''No. I died fifthteen years ago, i was reborn 24 hours after my death.''

He told the neko the truth. Wasn't it common sense? The he died fifthteen years ago, and was reborn the next day as soon as he walked through the golden gates and then straight into the arm's of his 'mother'? Technically speaking He did have three beings that he cared for but his grandmother had vanished, she ethier moved on into nothingness or just got fed up in heaven and went down to earth or even into hell.

Yet he noticed the neko's emotions, a second ago, the neko seemed put off and not dared to look at the angel then the next, he was now looking at him again. What was wrong with looking at him?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 6:50 pm

Mori stared at Phantom with an 'are you kidding' sort of look and after a moment of noticing that the seriousness wasn't going to be leaving the boy's face any time soon, (and since he highly doubted that the angel was capable of a joke) he raised an eyebrow and otherwise gawked.

"A-Are you serious?"

The comment made him feel stupid and he flushed slightly in his fever and he rubbed the back of his head, how embarrassing. How little he knew. It was even more so when he was acting like this now in front of an angel. Just how smart were they and how much did they know? He thought back to the angel that inhabitited X.E.R.O's body and he frowned just a bit, not really noticeably.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:01 pm

The angel frowned in more of confusing manner, then an annoying one.
Was it really that hard to believe that he was fifthteen, he IS young and how was TOO YOUNG to share his soul with a spirit yet he did it regardless. He trusted the spirit, hell he even watched the former eternal dye from up in the clouds and waited at the gets the whole 24 hours to greet the dead spirit.

''Yet i remember nothing of my human life.''

He hoped that kinda helped the neko to understand more, hopefully. Yet he still noted the neko's strange behaviour still.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:17 pm

Mori tilted his head, his eyes narrowing slightly in confusion. So...he was fifteen. No, that was what he considered himself to be but...he died fifteen years ago and was...reborn so he counted every year since then? The neko had to stop and think, staring distracetedly at Phantom with a blank expression.

"Ah...I think I get it."

Raising an eyebrow at what Phantom said, he asked another question, trying to be quiet and patient since he rather doubted that the angel would answer.

"Do you...ever have the feeling that you want to know what happened in your previous...life?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:37 pm

The angel stayed silent thinking about the answer. He never really wanted to know his past when he was human after all what was the point? He knew if he found out he would try and change to be that person, and that'll be erasing who he currently is. So after a few minutes of silence. He decides to answer.

''Some beings that pass on hold on to their memories even then they becme and angel or a demon, I never will be able to known my past and neither will i want to. I never really thought about it, i'm... Content with myself, i don't need to change.''

His mind was going over it again, to be honest to him even though he wouldn't admit it out loud, to find out his past, it was a scary thought, it was/is easy to find others, but yourself is a different answer.

The Angel gently shook his head to get rid of those scared thoughts. After all he hand enough to deal with Kirin's past to make up for both of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: