Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 14 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:11 am

Sakuda's reaction didn't help to lessen the blush on the mermaid's face, rather she just looked away as she mumbled softly, "It's a doll...I never really..." Casually she pulled the doll back to its safe spot with its head rested against her shoulder. A lot of people might not take her for the motherly sort, but surprisingly to them she had been a very good mother, and it was that instinct that caused her to hold even a toy in such a way.

Glancing up towards Sakuda's face Aella nodded some. "Yeah...It's lovely." Her gaze traveled back towards the necklace so she could examine it a bit more. It was something that she recognized to a degree. Perhaps she had seen it before? "Maybe a pirate found it." Someone might think she was teasing, but she was rather serious. People didn't think of pirates today like they had used to, and those people would be surprised to know that those type still very much existed. She let go of the trinket then, examining it still though. Mermaids were also attracted to shiny things like this. Perhaps that's why they had taken to killing pirates a lot back then. For their treasure since it was so shiny.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:24 am

Sakuda nodded. “You never thought to give it a name. That’s okay,” she assured, giving a bright smile for reassurance. She knew that the other still wasn’t completely relaxed with Saku talking about the doll, so she steered her gaze away from it, instead looking at Aella herself. The woman looked rather adorable when she blushed, it was very alluring with her red hair. Sakuda was a bit tempted to reach out and touch said woman’s locks, maybe even the skin that showed such a vibrant heat.

“A pirate? That’s a good possibility. That could be how it ended up in the ocean.” She nodded, figuring that it could happen. She rather liked that idea; after all, the thought of pirates did peak her interest. She used to study them for a while in school; but that’s been years ago. She hadn’t thought to pick up a book since then. “I actually really have an interest in that idea. I rather like to study pirates,” she admitted shyly, looking to Aella. Her cheeks flushed at the site of Aella’s focused eyes, practically burning holes into the trinket that hung around her neck. It was so cute. . .
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:31 am

Aella nodded some as Sakuda finished her sentence for her. Gently her hand tightened at the back of the thing's head. She'd never do that to a child, but she knew the difference between a child and a toy. It seemed as if they had thought she was dumb when they had put her in the tank. What living creature wouldn't be able to tell the difference? "We could...Name it now if you'd like..."

"Or one could have brought it in. Treasure isn't worth what it used to be. You need to trade it in to get the money now, you know?" Finally she was able to pry her eyes from the necklace to look up towards Sakuda's face, a somewhat dreamy sigh passing between the mermaid's lips. "Pirates...I do quite adore them. They're so..." She trailed off. Well, it was the females that she "adored" though at the same time she supposed that she adored the males to a degree as well. "Well...The men are easy to drown." She shrugged her shoulders some.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:46 am

Saku perked up at Aella’s sentence, seeming intrigued by the thought of naming a doll. “Okay. That’s fine. Do you have any names in mind?” She didn’t want to be overbearing with suggestions she could come up with if she had enough time to think about them. Her legs rose behind her body, crossing at the ankle so that way it would be a more comfortable position for her. Being laid flat with all her weight support on her elbows was rather bothersome. Soon, she’ll be rolling around on the dock in order to find the most comfortable position.

“Ahh, that’s true,” she murmured, bobbing her head in a nod. Her lips stretched into a cat-like grin, both eyebrows raised in interest. “Oh? Little Aella likes the dirty pirate, hmmm?” She couldn’t help but purr the words as she leaned over a bit more, trying to imagine Aella pining after some sailor. It was a rather difficult thing, since she knew pirates and mermaids were not exactly on the best terms way back when. Her thoughts were confirmed when the other claimed men were easy to drown. “Ah, so the females that sailed the sea, then. That is an interesting fact.”
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 12:54 am

"Ah...No..I mean, I already named my child, the only one I was likely going to have, so...I don't really have any names picked out or anything." Aella shrugged some, moving the doll to look at its face then, examining it to see if it would give her any inspiration or ideas. She bit her lip slightly in thought.

Reaching out of the water once more, Aella placed her hand against the dock after setting the baby down on it to lift herself up slightly as Sakuda leaned down, getting their faces closer together as she placed the middle finger of the opposite hand under the other woman's chin while she whispered, "if it wasn't so cold out I would pull you right in the water for that comment." She stared Sakuda in the eyes as she spoke those words.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:03 am

“It looks like you might have something,” Sakuda said cooly, noticing the way she bit her lip whenever she looked at the doll. For some reason, she just knew, which kind of freaked her out more so than before. She was being able to read the other woman better, which just a few days of observation. It was kind of weird how her instincts were so easily adaptable to match one person after another. Sakuda turned to her own thoughts, lips a firm line.

The dark-haired rose a brow in interest as the other came up to meet her half-way, in a sort of sense. The words told to her seemed threatening, but there was an emptiness in her words that made Sakuda smiled softly, her tongue coming out to swipe at her own dry lips. “I’m happy that you care enough to not bring me into cold water . . . It’ll make me rather sick,” she told the other, in just as quiet of a murmur as Aella had communicated to her. Breathplay, that is what it was called. The blue eyes stared back into the other’s, seeing emotions swirl within them. Or was it a reflection of her own? She couldn’t really tell.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:13 am

The mermaid chewed on her lip some as she continued to think, glancing up at Sakuda as she spoke. "Oh...Uh...I guess. I was just thinking. Maybe...Antheia?" It was a Greek name, just as her own. She watched the werewolf a moment, wondering what her input on the name might be.

Glancing down just slightly, Aella watched as Sakuda licked her lips before moving her gaze upwards to meet the other's once more. "Well...I told you before that if I had no intentions of killing you then I wouldn't do anything to make you sick." Her eyebrows pulled together just slightly as she continued to look into Sakuda's eyes, curious about this odd feeling of their eye contact. This was...Rather strange. Leaning upward just a bit more she let her lips meet with the Sakuda's.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:29 am

The higher-up out of the two nodded once again, showing that she approved. “I like the way it sounds—really nice to the ears. It’s a lovely name,” she finalized. She rather liked that name, it had some sort of repetitive charm, one to where it was soothing to hear over and over again. It was foreign, that was probably the reason. Saku tended to love the outside country names. It felt funny trying to say it in her own tongue.

“I am lucky to have you on my side,” she breathed, feeling their closeness have some sort of tension. She figured it was a battle, one of who will last the longest staring; however, that seemed to not be the case, for Aella had leaned over the last inch or so to press their lips together, a motion that Sakuda figured wouldn’t happen again, simply because they weren’t looking for a relation . . . Yet, the darkette found herself reaching a hand out to cup, with care, the side of Aella’s jawline, allowing their lips to mold together properly, for mere moments, before she pulled away. There was a soft smile there. “Well, nice to see you as well,” she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug 2014, 1:39 am

There was almost a sigh of relief as Sakuda approved of the name, "Well..Thank you for agreeing." How strange that it would actually mean something that this woman approve a name that she suggested for a doll nonetheless.

"Yeah, most people are. That's why I stay out of these stupid wars...Besides, it's too freaking cold up here during portions of the seasons." Aella's eyes had closed just slightly as Sakuda cupped her jaw in such a tender way, but as soon as their lips parted the mermaid cleared her throat and glanced downward some with the slightest blush. "Yeah..." That's all she said in response to Sakuda at that point. She bit her lip slightly as she allowed herself to lower back down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 8:40 pm

The blackette bobbed her head in a nod, showing that she was welcoming Aella’s thanks. “No problem; after all, it is a really pretty name,” she explained, shrugging her shoulders with a smiling growing on her face. This seemed more important of a thing to Aella better than what she was letting on.

Sakuda let her eyes wander aside, for she knew about the war, and she had a feeling she’d be brought into it at one point or another, simply for her distaste of Humans, and she had a horrible habit of getting into trouble. Her thought was interrupted by laughter from her, for hearing Aella say how cold it was became, oddly, amusing to her. The blush upon Aella’s drawn her to look at the other, gaze intense. She wondered what made the other withdraw herself so suddenly, but the pink upon her face was adorable. Saku leaned back over so their faces were close enough so the darkette could meet the other’s eyes whenever they spoke to each other. “How’ve you been?”
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2014, 11:19 pm

Aella had receded to give a bit more space, but that didn't seem to matter because Sakuda simply leaned further over to close the gap some once more. The blush remained plastered to the mermaid's face for a moment before she reached a hand up to gently press the tips of her fingers to the werewolf's forehead to push her back some. It would be bad if Sakuda fell into the water after all. After a moment of slight hesitation Aella placed her hands onto the dock once more so that she could push herself up some before pulling to bring herself onto the dock to sit beside the other woman. "I've been me." She shrugged her shoulders some. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 12:01 am

Upon feeling the fingers upon her forehead, Sakuda’s eyes crossed to look at the digits, allowing herself to move backward from the pressure of the fingers. She was once again lying flat against the dock, her chin propped back on her folded arms. Her gaze was locked upon the woman, watching her drag herself upon the dock, settling beside the darkette. Her head tilted to the side so she could look properly at the mermaid. “You’ve been you? .  . .” She shrugged half-heartedly, her eyes flicking to the water to hide her emotions within the depths. “I’ve been okay. Really sleepy, but nothing new,” she muttered, using a palm to rub at her eye.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 8:40 am

"Yeah..." She allowed her tail to hang off the edge of the dock, her hands pressed firmly behind her body to keep herself upright. "It's not like...I really do anything that most other people do, so it's hard to explain how I am." Glancing towards Sakuda she gave a soft smile before looking back towards the water before a slight shiver ran through her body. "Sleepy?" Aella reached her hand out to gently brush at some of Sakuda's head. "Why not go to sleep then?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2014, 10:08 pm

“Ah, I got it. Mermaid stuff,” she replied, waving off her curious mind. She figured the life of an underwater species was quite a mystery, but she was not one to go sticking her nose in a place it obviously did not belong. She liked the secrets, the curious need to find out, but never being able to. It was what kept Saku into reading information in books. It kept her thinking. At the mention of sleep, Sakuda frowned, leaning into the brushing of her hair. “I don’t like to sleep,” she said, seeming to curl in on herself. “It’s hard. Sleep never comes. So many things to be thought out.” She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Sep 2014, 6:27 am

Aella was silent for a moment, looking down to he tail then. "I'm not really sure...That you could even call it that. I'm not like most mermaids. I mean...The pod kicked me out after all." Certainly there were some mermaids out there that were like her, but most were alone for the same reason that she was. It's not like it really bothered her that she was removed from the group. She didn't really like them anyway. The problem was that they kept her child when they got rid of her. Looking up she glanced towards Sakuda to make a quick joke "I was just too pretty for them. They were jealous." Once more she went silent for a moment, her fingers moving slowly through the werewolf's hair. "Is that it, or is it that you can't sleep without another presence beside you? Many people are like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: