Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 4:28 pm

Mori proceeded to wash the dishes since he knew that the captain wouldn't do so even if he were allowed down below decks in the quarters. The neko dried the cups and put them away, checking over the kitchen as he did so to make sure there wasn't anything left behind and to make sure he wasn't being messy. Everything cleaned and put away, he returned to the table and rearranged his bag.
"Is that so? You're just roaming around pretty much, then? Hm, most people would adventure to the more popular places."
Picking up his clothes and taking them away to the room where he just dumped them in the hamper. It wasn't like he didn't another coat at home. Mori returned again to the table and looked for anything he missed before spotting the scarf. Was that a...blood stain? The neko knew Phantom hurt himself but the stain looked old. Mori picked up the scarf and frowned to Phantom, almost scolding but not quite.
"Don't you wash your clothes? Look at this old stain. You weren't hurt before I found you, were you?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 5:00 pm

''well i'm not like 'most people', any i.'' He states raising his eyes to met the neko's faze yet his eyes narrowed as the neko walked to towards the table.
Phantom jaw tightened, as the neko picked up the scarf, he wanted to yank it away from the neko's hands like a selfish child, nobody, nobody was aloud to have it, to touch it, Selfish little fledgling.. yes then it came to his companion he was protective and selfish with him, The eternal was his. He did not fallen in loved with the neko he admired and loved the older like a brother..

A fine rich jawline appeared as he clenched tighter. He rose his hand out to the neko as if waiting for it to be handed to him.
He didn't say anything, he knew the faint scent of the eternal laid the hat and the scarf but it was very faint. It looked like he was pertinently waiting for the scarf to be handed to him, yet on the inside he was getting so much closer to yanking it away from him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 5:12 pm

Mori looked at the scarf with the same frown, it looked..familar? His lips parted slightly as he tilted his head, with his nose stuffed from being sick, the only way to actually get a good scent on things were the glands on the roof of his mouth. Much like an actual cat's. He frowned and his ears slanted in confusion. He didn't get too far into his thoughts while Phantom was practically giving off all kinds of warnings. The scent of envy hitting him too that even his stuffy nose could smell it. Mori looked to Phantom's hand and his own fingers tightened aroudn the scarf which surprised him so he quickly gave back the cloth, not wanting the angel to be so angry. The awful bitter air was gettign to him. Yet, that blood stain...
"No, I guess your not like most people but still, there are plenty of other nice places to visit than the bock docks. Especially during this time of year. Or were you purposely trying to learn how to skate of ice?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 5:30 pm

The scarf he held delicatly in his own hands as if it was a new born baby, yet he cared for the scarf, and he brought it to his chest as any child would if theor favourite toy, yet he glared one more time at the neko. Then it vanished and he spoke calmly.

''No, I wasn't paying attention to where i was going.''

He spoke the turth he just stormed out his apartment with guilt hurting the Eternal's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 5:40 pm

A single flick of Mori's ear clearly expressed his suspicion with Phantom as he clutched the scarf tightly to him. He struggled to keep his frown off his face, seeing how Phantom was still emitting a rather strange aura about him. The neko wondered why it was so important and why the material smelled so familar. He would worry about that later though. Maybe when he got over his cold fever thing. He held up his hands in surrender to Phantom's glare.
"Sorry."
He apologized though he didn't really know why he did. He cleared his throat awkwardly and picked up the messenger bag and shouldered it. He nodded to what Phantom said, believing it since it was something he did as well. Getting lost and all was how he got to visit new places.
"So where you headed next? Plenty of memories tomake around here with all the locations and tourist attractions."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:13 pm

''I'm not here to have tours. I'm here to make Memories''

The angel says as wrapping his scarf around his neck, the one that he was kinda obsessed with itt, kind like a comfort blank it too.

The angel was outside to make his own memories with the snow, such as what happened earlier falling over three times and once almost falling into the neko. His nuzzled his face into the scarf a it was neatly around his neck, breathing in the old scent. It might be nice to learn how to skate, seeing as now he had gotten used to walking on the snow..

''Ice skating..?''

H questioned lightly his features seem certain but a hint with unsureness.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:29 pm

Mori rolled his eyes silently looking away for a moment so Phantom wouldn't catch sight of it and he muttered 'Same thing'. The neko walked down the hallway, turning off lights and whatever what was turned on and he walked back to the kitchen, the only light that was on. He glanced curiously around to make sure he got everything and he looked to Phantom with a slight interested look as he inspected the unsure expression of the boy's face.
"Ice skating? Cool, but where are you going to get skates?"
Then again, these were the docks and all sort of strange things were located here but a pair of skates. The neko wondered if they could be found at a nearby store or something, maybe to just use shoes on ice and be extra careful? Why was Mori trying to figure out things arouns this anyway?
"Lake is a better place for skating anyway, with this weather it'll be frozen solid."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 6:18 pm

Phantom pushed himself off the wall and walked to the table and picked up the hat even though he heard the neko's comment, he didn't answer book, their was no point.
The knitted hat then slide on to his head by his pale hands, the knitted fabric stretched over his head and was smugly fitted too. He still forgot the dry blood from his hand from earlier was still on his face.
He tilted his head to look at the the neko.
The Angel wasn't really on planning to use skates, after all health and safety was never that fun.
Besides, he didn't like to think how people skate on a thin bit of metal, he rather skate with his bare feet.
''Health and safety has never been fun. So what gave you the idea I was going to wear skates to do skating with?''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

Mori glanced to Phantom and rubbed his chin quietly before walking over to the sink in the kitchen and he ripped a paper towel off the roll and folded it a couple of times before he turned on the water. He dipped the towel under the water and then turned it off as he walked over to Phantom, noticing he was getting ready to leave as well.
"Well, that's stupid but I guess those are your memories to make."
He glanced to the blood stain, annoyed by the bitter metallic smell and he quickly grabbed Phantom's chin gently and wiped off the stain quickly before backing away as soon as it was cleaned. Mori retreated to the kitchen again before the angel could have a chance to kill him, punch him, kick him and threw away the dirty towel.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 3:14 am

Phantom had no clue what happened next one minute he was talking next seconding he had hold of the angel's chin, ever so gently, it was almost like then he was younger sleeping in his 'mother's' elegant white wings. Gentle.. Wiped away the blood as the Angel's mind was in a state of shock, both eyes widen, he could of whacked the neko away yet he didn't he was in shock. He couldn't move as the neko cleaned his face. His mouth would of dropped but they only parted slightly in surprise, as if he was going to speak.. Yet no one, No one expect his mother hand... touched him like that even tilting his head gently, wiping the way the blood.

And then...

It vanished. The neko went off, well scurried away rather quickly Leaving the angel still in his state of shock. Memories.. accrued in his mind, yet known of them was his own. They were the Elder's spirit's. Memories of his 'little boy' the boy the eternal basically raised, he was the father, brother and lover to the boy and when the era changed, the most current the neko. All memories were small ones, yet they held love in the simplest action, a stroke of the cheek, laughing, a pat on the head, a tilt of the chin, even brushing past each other...

The angel's head then bowed, almost as if it an excursion execution. He envied help how had that, yet he did not hate, just wished he had some. Yet Phantom, a figment of someones imagination, a ghost, an invisible person who makes things happen. No one he lets no one see his true emotions on the outer side.. He never liked to thing he was a depressing child, but a quiet one, likes to keep everything private.. Unless something accrued then he'll have to reveal.

He stayed their with his head bowed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 9:46 am

Mori made sure to wash his hands afterward just in case he got dirty himself, theng rabbed yet another paper towel and dried his hands off then threw that away too. He glanced to Phantom, noticing that the boy was clearly shocked and he couldn't help but feel a little wary since he never figured out if the boy was really violent or not. For now, Phantom looked surprised which in turn shocked Mori but it was probably only because he would actually do something as stupid as that and try to clean him. He watched as the boy's head bowed and his ears twitched upward in fright before realizing that the boy wasn't emitting any death aura. Like a certain person in Mori's family would do everythime they got mad. He gave a silent sigh of relief before walking over to Phantom, unsure what to do at this point so he clapped a hand carefully on the boy's shoulder and smiled.

"Well, you still want to skate? Plenty of ice around here."

He let go and walked outside, leaving the door open somewhat for Phantom to come out as he sighed in the cold air, looking around for the captain to see if he was back or not. Surprise, surprise, he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 2:13 pm

The angel tensed, now the Neko was touching him.. his mind was going over load first grabbing the neko before hurting himself again on the ice floor of the boat, next butting him to bed, Taking his hat, Wiping his face clean, now back to touching...

What was it with his neko and touching him? Sure the angel's silent posture should keep the neko from touching him? It didn't anger the angel, but he felt.. uncomfortable with after all he was not used to being.. touched.

He left the neko's hand leave him his body every slowly started to relax and walked out the door behind him, silently, with his head raised but yet not by much. The angel turned to walk to the edge of the boat and jumps slightly onto the wooden pontoon
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 2:24 pm

Mori waited for Phantom to exit then went on to lock the door behind him before stepping out on to the deck and looking around, no. No sign of the captain. he didn't complain though. It's not like he was in a hurry to see him anyway. Mori glanced to the angel as he jumped off and tensed slightly waiting for him to slip and fall but it seemed that he was okay now. The neko followed suit and jumped from the deck to the docks, still looking around as an absent minded way of just passing the time. His ears slanted backward and he looked to Onna, wondering what was bugging him this whole time. he didn't say a thing nor really provide any reaction ever since Mori cleaned him off but then again he also managed to avoid getting ebat up so maybe it wasn't all that bad yet he still had to make sure.

"You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:07 pm

He walked forward on the icy pontoon, his steps were slow yet careful.
The angel tilted his head to look back at the neko, his face was plain expression his hair moves under his hat showing more of his blue eye and less of his purple eye.

''Why are you concerned about me?''

His voice was like silk, expensive yet his expression was dull and plain, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:12 pm

Mori walked with Phantom and he stared at the boats as they passed by slowly, almost as if trying to delay an answer. Was it so wrong to ask if someone was okay without spurring up some kind of random question. The neko glanced to Onna and gave a simple shrug of his shoulders to start off.

"Am I not allowed to be concerned? You were quiet and you wouldn't look up so I thought that something was wrong. Or would you rather I just turn my head the other direction and not say anything?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:35 pm

Phantom went silent and still continued on walking, till they reach the steps, his hand automatically again reached out and grasped the iced over rail.
His feet very slowly start walking up the steps, while he was speaking watching the stone steps and his own feet so he doesn't trip.

''I'm not used to being touched..''

Phantom mutters as he walks as soon as he reached the top of the stairs, his hand moves his hand away from the rail, which was now slightly icy due to the rail, he turned and waited for the neko silently.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:45 pm

Mori flicked a single ear as he watched Phantom walk up the stairs and followed, not grabbing the rail since he was staying away from the ice that covered it. Fearing that if he did grab the rail then he would slip anyway and end up with a bruised palm and he needed his hands to type and write and other everday things. He glanced up At Phantom hearing his comment and he crossed his arms, tilting his head as he did so. He didn't know what to say seeing as how he had cleaned Phantom's face, even gone to carrying him. Maybe that was what was bothering him.

"Sorry. I'll be more careful from now on."

He rubbed his ear as he felt them grow cold.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:03 pm

He rolled his eyes at the neko's words and as some as the neko made it to the top he carried on walking, not having a clue where he is actually going.
He didn't tell the neko to continue or stop physical contact, yet he just assumed the neko choose to probably stop it, after all, he didn't even know what he wants.
To gain physical contact or none, stay is his isolated bubble..

As Phantom feet moved his combat boots crushed against the snow/ice that laid under his feet, he was also pleased at the fact he was certainly getting used to walking in his environment/weather.
Yet out of the corner of his eye he saw the neko covering his ears. His mind questioned, and he asked it out too.

''I thought you had a hat with you.''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:17 pm

Mori followed Phantom, for whatever reason uknown. Probably to get a good laugh if the angel fell again or to make sure that exact incident would not occur again. He had ntohing else to do in all honesty though he was ordered or rather sternly told to retreat home after recieving the report for his brother yet Mori couldn't be expected to stay cooped up inside like some sort of housepet. He blinked at what Phantom commented on and he let go of his ears.
"Left it behind." Obviously. "It was a bit damp from the snow. And it's a bother to keep my ears covered. Everything sounds muffled."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:47 pm

Phantom halted in his walking and looked down at his feet in thought without warning at the least. Phantom knew he can't feel the cold sure he might get frozen slightly like his eye earlier, yet he had no actual need for the scarf and hat, let alone stupid things as socks. He might freeze slightly but he had no need for clothing really.

Yet he was willing to part with on item of clothing.. But it was the eternals.. it held semimetal value to him along with the matching wool wear too..

'Give it to him.. Before they actually start to freeze.'

A humorous voice in his head spoke, he would of whined like a child and kick clumps of ice and snow, if he was alone, it held value to him.. Yet he didn't a whined or through a fit, even thought it took him a while to remove the artical, after a heavy sigh the angel's hand reached to the top of his head and pulled the hat off. The Soft warm wool against his icy cold fingers was a sharp contrast, he when turned and walked to the neko.

Halting in front of the neko, he didn't look into the neko eyes in fact he was looking at the challenge in hand. He raised the hat over the neko's head and gently slide the soft warm woollen grey knitted hat on the neko's head, being very careful with his freezing hands not to touch the neko's ears, but made sure it sat properly on the neko too.

Now they both had an article of clothing that belong to his spirit, Phantom had the scarf, and Mori had the hat. Yet as soon as that was done, Phantom turned away from the neko and continued walking like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:58 pm

Mori nearly collided with the angel as he suddenly came to a stop and he quickly took a few steps backward before the boy could come to notice. His ears twitched stiffly on top of his head as he looked over Phantom, his expression signalling the war that was going on inside his head yet Mori didn't say anything or question it since it seemed rather personal. Strange how the angel could just zone off so easily. The neko glanced to the side, letting out a white cloud sigh before he heard Phantom move and he looked up in time to see the angel in front of him and he nearly yelped in surprise before feeling the hat slide over his ears. He didn't even get to say 'eh?' before Phantom turned on his heels and walked ahead. The neko blinked blankly before burying his face into his scarf again and following after the angel, slowly. He cleared his throat in a somewhat awkward manner. Whatever happened to not like being touchy?

"Thank you..."

He slid his hands inside his pockets and kept his eyes on the ground quietly moving along, unsure wether to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 3:02 am

''Don't thank me, for a simple jester after all, it was returning the favour..''

He spoke as he heard the clearly awkwardness in it. Also he noted the neko's posture had changed, he was looking down as he walked, hands stuffed into his pockets too. Hiding his lower half of his face in his scarf. For what he told the neko was the turth it was a return of the favour but it was hard to depart with it.
He side glanced to the neko as he walks, when turned his odd toned eye to in front of him, ever since they left the boat Phantom had kept his purple eye closed.
It was long walking til they came to an slip way, yet the flat top surface was completely ice over. From whatever water the people pour on the slipway or the water from the sea too. It looked pretty thick too.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 9:08 am

Mori blinked quietly before sighing once again to the winds. He couldn't tell if the angel was just being modest or her seriously meant it. Slowly having the feeling return to his ears, he noticed Phantom glance at him and then pretended not to notice as he returned to looking at anything other. Aren't people allowed to be grateful. Don't people usually say to use their manners? Then again 'they' say alot of things...Mori bit his tongue to keep from groaning and then spotted the ice. He stared curiously before raising an eyebrow to Phantom, a look that said 'Well?' He looked to the ice and slid a foot over it carefully considering he had skater shoes that really held no traction and slid easily. Even without all the ice. The neko removed his foot and looked around at the ice with a open expression of being faintly interested.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:35 pm

Phantom watched as the neko stepped onto the ice, he had suitable shoes.. The Angel cast his eyes down to his own feet, of course heavy conbat boots.. If he stepped on it, It'll just crack and shatter under his heavy boots.

The Angel bends over down his arms forward to his boots and hi fingers start to work on the lace of the combat boots. Which he knew it'll take him awhile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 2:12 pm

Mori looked to Phantom and had to struggle with rolling his eyes again but he refrained from doing so as he continued to look at the ice. It wasn't slick with water. Just thick ice. It shouldn't be a problem then. yet he still didn't want to move from where he stood. He really didn't . He was afraid one step and he'd be going home injured instead of sick. The neko glanced to Phantom. Wow, he couldn't recall any combat shoe he wore having that long of laces. Mori slid forward then purposely to get the hang of the ice. Granted, he was moving slow but he it's not like this was all fun and games. Not exactly. He felt his shoes slip for a second and he staggered, growing clumsy with all his thinking. He stabled himself quickly, the only evidence of ever growing surprised were his wide eyes as they glared at the ice. He stood still as he looked back to Phantom, his tone calm as if pretending he didn't just about fall to his death.
"Why ice skating?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 1:39 pm

''I've..--''

The Angel sledded his black socked feet out of his combat boots. The warm feet that were only cloaked in thin socks, touched the snow, wetness and coldness sweeps into the thin cotton of the socks, they didn't stay warm and dry for long.
Almost instantly the coldness, have taken over the warmth even his empty boots was now freezing now, due to the absence of his body heat.

The angel looks up to the neck as if slowly stepping on to the ice not wanting a repeating performance from earlier. He was debating to whenever to tell the neck the gospel truth. Which he did in deed.

'''--never done it before.''

Yet the angel slightly smile secretly at the affect that the neck was glaring at the ice like he was at the snow from earlier. And then tilted his face down into 'his' scarf as he looked down at his feet carefully, steps and gently and very slowly sliding his feet foreword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: