Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 12 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 9:15 am

Mori glanced to the angel and he frowned some as he tried to hide his face in his scarf, now allowing for his hands to be out for this purpose to hide his dark pink face. If he wasn't warm then, he was surely warm now. This almost wasn't fair, shouldn't Phantom be the one blushing instead of him. He was called cute and he smirked but didn't react any other way? He also didn't like how he was being stared at, it seemed to make the flushed cheeks of the neko darken. How unfair.
"I'm not deaf."
Under his scarf, a pout was being hidden as he stared at Phantom, his hands on his scarf which he was using to hise his lower face. Muffled words but clearly heard as he didn't mention anything about Phantom being cute. Not anymore though this playful side was rather...new.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:15 pm

''Then you, just have no manners then.''

That was his quick response about the neko not being deaf, after all the neko did first respond with a 'what' then the angel spoke about the boy being deaf.
Then lowered his eyebrow lower down into a frown as if it was a scolding. The playfulness, had vanished quickly. Well it seemed that way by the angel facial feature. And his right hand came to cover up his right eye, his contract eye. Hidden it, as he keeps that eye open behind his hand, his Grayish-blue hair slips in between his fingers too.

He then sighed softly as he gently rubs that eye. Softly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 2:54 pm

Mori flinched and he looked away again, the flushed color in his face quickly returning to his normal feverish look and he stared at the docks curiosuly, his eyes spotting the boat his brother leased still there which caused him to be curious since he would have thought that the captain would have leaved by now but maybe he was still out and around. He sighed to what the angel said, he muttered.
"And you didn't figure that out earlier."
A small sarcastic comment slipped from his lips, barely audible even with the silence as he stared at nothing but the snow that covered the ground. He wondered if this angel had a bipolar problem since it certaintely seemed that way. Glancing back to Phantom, he raised an eyebrow as he was rubbing his eyes again.
"Is your eye okay?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 7:56 am

The angel was silent as he stopped rubbing his eye, he is unsure now. It was hard for him to grasp the concept of what he was doing, the friendly spirit inside of him wanted to be more open about himself, yet he just wanted to stay away. Yet the spirit seemed to be willing as he noticed that his, playfulness, childish actions came out now and on the boat, they were small but he knew they were there. As he stared of at the snowy bored of the Miyagi -towards the city-.. He was not like his 'mother' that can show loving affection to any soul, good or bad. He is more like his real grandmother, She stole Icey Kisses of the living to make them die, frozen due to her beauty then Actually frozen by her kiss. Yet Phantom always heard this story from his grandmother, she's what the japanese call her a Snow Witch or The Japanese Snow Queen. Yet she stole souls of humans, yet she also fell in love by one.

Phantom might not be his grandmother, he didn't freeze them, or kill them. Yet he cares for them behind his icy exterior.. With that his hand fell away from his eye and on natural come back, he spoke.

''There nothing wrong with it.''

No the fact it has a seal on it from the powers of heaven a binding seal, yet apart from that nothing, he just has an eager to touch it, as if it... comforts him?
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 1:17 pm

Mori nodded as he watched Phantom move his hand away from his eye. He watched him just to make sure he didn't reach up for it again which would have indicated that something was wrong but he seemed contant again. Or well, however 'content' he could appear to be. The neko lowered his scarf and fixed it some, seeing how he messed it up a bit. He wondered whatever happened to the eyepatch that Phantom usually used when he covered his eye. He had guessed that he had had a terrible accident too and it was probably scarred or something like that other boy that Mori knew who had his eyes gouged out by a bull. Curiously turning to Phantom, he asked.
"You know, I used to think that something was wrong with your eye. The way you kept it covered by an eyepatch. Why would you want to hide it? Different colored eyes are rare and rather unique. Actually rather pretty at times."
He spoke quietly and carefully as if he was walkign around on eggshells with this conversation. No, not eggshells, thin ice.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:03 pm

Phantom's left eye -his blue one- twitched at the word, pretty. The seal, is actually embedded into his iris and pupil. The power of heaven, magic beyond the knowledge of angel's it was their creator's power in other words the creator of the universe. Even if Phantom broke the contract his eye will still be scared with the seal, it'll just fade to blue again in time, no shine, his eye will appear duller, no emotions in it, just a faint scare of his seal would be still their till he fades away into death.

''There is something wrong with my eye.''

He told the neko after all he is technically too young to make a heavenly binding with a spirit, yet their were no laws against it, it's just frowned upon and labeled wrong. After all he is only fifthteen and his body is still growing it can cause side affects to his health and growth, but Phantom didn't care.

His hand raises back up to his eye and moves the bits of his hair to slightly cover the eye.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 2:29 pm

Mori went silent as he looked to the side again, he didn't know what to say. Hew as slightly annoyed now, he wasn't sure why but he felt annoyed. Maybe it was because they were still standing here in the middle of nowhere pretty much and doing nothing now. He stared at the snow. He was bored now. What to do, he walked around almost pacing.
"Was there anything elsje you were planning on doing besides...ice skating?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2012, 3:36 pm

The angels odd eyes watch the neko pace.. back and worth, back and worth.

''Your going to slip, if you continue passing.''
He half muttered and turning his eyes away from the neko head to his feet. What was he going to do now? Not like he actually planned to go outside today. He just wanted peace in mind and outside seemed the best option at the time, due to no one would be out here in this weather, or at least by the docks.
Yet he was proved wrong. The ill neko was about running errands.. Then it dwaned on him, the neko had errands to do, was he keeping the neko from them?

''Am I keeping you from something?''

He asked not raising his eye to Mori's yet they stayed on the neko's feet as he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 1:18 pm

Mori passed slower and he glanced to Phantom as he said that and he chuckled quietly and stopped to stare at the angel for a while and said.

"Maybe I can catch myself before I fall?"

He continued to pace but was slow and careful, consious of the warning since the ground wasn't really stable considering that the longer it just sat there, the quickly it would come to melt. Tilting his head at the question, he went over the listin is head. All he really had to do that resulted him in being outside was the report he had needed to finish and the bag he had to pick up. He also sort of wanted to just stay outside. He hated being cooped up in a place for very long. He gave Phantom an honest shrug.

"Not really. I sent the report to my brother. I just want to stay out of the house...though you would probably think that's rather foolish of me."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2012, 2:56 pm

The angel stared at the neko and tilts his head not quiet understanding why the neko thought he was going to call the neko foolish, sure he was ill and out in the freezing weather conditions, he was more of a Idiot then foolish, yet for good measures the neko didn't want to correct the neko. He only shook his head gently. The angel looked towards the docks to see what else was going on around him.

There was no point for the angel to be outside. After all he had cleared his head, now he had no where to go, sure he could go back to the human territory and sit down being bored out of his mind or perhaps, read through journal of the previous leader of the humans in his war.
Funny how nothing is actually going on, the human's have now learned of different races, yet they then label it war, yet nothing has happened yet, so how long has everyone been in this so called 'war' now? A few months tops?

They wasn't their an assassinations, killings, plans, food gavering, Weaponry.. Nothing. Nothing is happening on both sides..

The angel's eyes sweeped closed. When opens them slowly turning around, crunching could be heard next the angel was walking on the snow walking towards the docks against, seeming to have flawless movements, he had grace this time around as he walked along the wooden key. As if prehapes that he was faking before having trouble walking on the snow and ice, correction- He did have trouble but natureally he was able to come to grips with it quickly. Right along to the edge of the end of the pontoon and he stared down at the water quietly.

Wanting to clear his head again, he seemed to of forgot that the neko was even there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 1:23 pm

Mori blinked in surprise at Phantom's quiet, simple answer and he stared before giving himself a light shrug and he looked to the side, not noticing that Phantom was moving back to the docks. A vibrating in his pocket brought him out of his world and he pulled it out to look over what was going on. He noticed a message from his brother and frowned some as he looked it over, he sighed and just shook his hand and closed the phone without answering.

He looked around and he blinked in confusion before noticing that Phantom had walked to the docks and he staredin confusion before following him except he kept his distance and put his phone back into his pocket, not disrupting the angel's thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 2:24 pm

The angel then slide down and sat at the edge of the wooden dock, still thinking but also seemed to be speaking to himself quietly? Unsure how that work's yet his mind or at least thats what other's believed answered him back.

''Strange..''

'It is isn't it prahpes it's a silent treaty to wait for the winter to pass then continue fighting?'

He voice in his head that he has had now for month spoke back to him, yet it didn't just speak back, it.. no he has emotions, free will, A spirit that can only be seen by angels and demons. Or mainly his contract holder. The spirit sat next to the angel, he had one foot up to his transparent chest and the other like the angel hanging off the docks.

A chuckle left the angels lips as he shook his head lightly his hair swishing gently side to side. Not even hearing the coming towards him at all.

''What, like the british and germans?''

'true true'

A Soft breeze fluttered by.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 7:33 pm

Mori leaned against a post and stared up at the sky with curious eyes, his expression serene and unreadable. He was in his own thoughts, trying to figure something out. Shuddering slightly to his own thoughts, he smiled bitterly and at the ground. Shaking his head free of any other disturbing thoughts, he glanced over to Phantom as if checking on him, almost as if he was watching over a child at the park and he wanted to make sre that hewouldn't come to hurt himself...thinking on that, he prayed to he heavens that Phantom wouldn't get clumsy and fall over the edge or soemthing. If he did that, he was going to get yelled at by the neko. His eyebrow twitched as he heard something and he raised his eyebrow, hearing Phantom mutter to himself and he couldn't help but come to smirk. He didn't bother him though, he was too amused by this. And also, who knew what Phantom would do if he came to interrupt his thoughts. Or well, guess it wouldn't be thoughts considering how he was talking to himself...
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 8:59 pm

As the breeze fluttered past him ruffles his clothes yet not the invisible spirit sitting next to him.
The spirit laughed at the angel, he knew that the angel was talking about the english vs german war, The day they stopped fighting and had a game of soccer which was christmas day, when went back to fighting after that.

''It's gone pass christmas anyway, abit late to play soccer togehter don't you think.''

The angel tilts his head to the side looking in the direction of his right, knowing his spirit was sitting their but to anyone, it was just thin air.

'Well, if nothing is happening my not create the excitement, you were good at that in heaven'
The spirit smiled down at the angel.

''Nani?''
A clear neat confusion look on his face then it turned into a collaborative look.
Then he slowly nods his head in approval. Then looks up to the cloudy sky above them, first it was the spirit then the angel.
''Nani?~ What is it?''
He asked lightly staring up at the clouds, his eyes seem to look like they can see through coulds like he could see through people.. Yet he can't do that with clouds only people.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2012, 11:55 pm

The room was so gray...It was strange. Even when it was pitch black, to the little boy, it looked like a deathly pale gray. He would look around, his eyes seeing something unseen. And he would finally scream. Why scream? That unearthly movement in the shadows.Something no one else would see.No one would believe him if he were to point them out. It was similar to seeing ghosts yet the dead were less scary.The dead may have had some resentments but managed to be too weak to attack. Shadows lunged at whever breathed. This shadow was huge but in the shadows, it look similar to some osrt of dog. When he came out of the ground, its mouth always split into that toothy smile and it would aim for the boy's face, sick of that expression.That expression that showed the boy had long since given up. Mori opened his eyes, his head had tilted back to where his face was fulling facing the sky. Blinking away his nightmare. He couldnever recall if the shadow was an actual object he had been scared of or was is premonition.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:59 am

''Nani?'' He spoke softly again, as he turns to look towards the dazed neko. It wasn't long til his spirit turned as well feeling the comfortableness in the silence. They both stared at Mori.
The couldn't but help lets his features crease, almost exactly the same time as his spirits did. Even though the spirit couldn't be seen, it held more emotions then what the angel did currently showed. A some crease of worry in his blue eye as he stared with both them at the neko.
A sense of fear?
Yet they both parted lips and spoke the same word at once both spirit and angel.

''Nightmares.''

It was odd to think that it was two voices merged in to one, yet nothing physical could be seen from the spirit. Yet the odd tone in the angel's voice was merged slightly with his other half.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 3:42 pm

A smirk breaking through the black fogginess that was his mind and he couldn't concentrate for he was too busy trying to forget the horrors in his mind. How unhealthy...The neko shouldn't be thinking back to these things. Those memories should have been blocked. He rubbed his eyes. Mori looking through hazy eyes as he blinked and looked to Phantom. What was that? His voice. It sounded strange...Like...two people or maybe some sort of echo? Strange, he thought that...No, it was probably because his mind was half here and half somewhere else.

"Eh?"

He barely even caught what had been said to him, his eyes watching in temporary bewilderment and he rubbed the back of his head as he looked to the ground, stepping away from the post he had been leaning on.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:05 pm

The angel pushed himself up, so he was standing and narrowed his eyes at the neko, his contract eye glowed against the dark contrast of his purple eye.
The eyes stared at the neko as if the neko was a find, he could clearly see through. The spirit who remained sitting on the dock watching the two, silent and unknown to the world apart from his host.

''Tsh-''
sound left the Angel's pale pink lips while he violently turns his head to his right not looking at the neko, with his eyes sealed closed too.

''More like Memories.''

He spoke to no one out loud, if it was directed to someone it would of been his spirit, but apart from that he didn't say anything else. While he turned his head forward and opens both eyes and started to walk towards the neko, in silence, not foot steps echoing or nothing. The walk seemed to be slow as if it was a horror film that human's made, death was walking towards them tauntingly and agonisingly slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:20 pm

Mori blinked in surprise, jolting himself fully out of his head and stared in shock at the angel as he narrowed his eyes at him. What did he do now? He was pretty sure he was leaving the angel alone so what was with the sudden actions, scaring him out of his own skin. The neko tensed instinctively as he watched Phantom comment on his memories. What business was it of his? He barely told anyone about them. He hadn't told his father who surely wouldhave a fit, he couldn't tell his brother since he never knew...And he couldn't even tell the people he trusted the most because he was afraid to be left alone and looked at differently. His feet slid a bit on the ice as he was tempted to back away from the angel as he was beginning to step closer. What was this? Some sort of horror film? Unexpectantly Phantom would produce a cleaver from inside his pocket and raise it above his head, his eyes eager for bloodshed- No, no, he was an angel, wouldn't that be a sin against every moral he had pounded into him ever since becoming an angel?

"Who are you...talking to?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:37 pm

''Correcting myself.''

He spoke as it was the most simplest thing in the world, yet he kept walking to the neko even as Mori was backing away from him, It didn't matter, even as Mori slipped on ice, he halted infront of the neko, then crouched down by bending his knees sitting on the ball of his toes. The ice cracked against the weight he was pressing down on the ice.

'' But the question is.. Do you want to remember?''

He look through the hair that was hanging in front of his eyes at the neko. As both strangely powerful eyes looked at the neko, the contract was clear as the full-moon in the sky at night. Perfectly clear. He was even crouched close to the neko, almost daring Mori to push him away.

Yet from behind the angel, his spirit was starting not like this situation at all. He stood up and shouted
''Phantom! Stop it-''

Yet the spirits voice landed on death only being that could ever now see, touch even communicate with him wasn't paying attention to him.. Worry, but for who the neko or the angel? He believed it was for both of them. A rebellious Angel against A Rebellious Neko. He could only watch and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 4:57 pm

Mori managed to keep himself from falling in a heap to the ground, a knee on the ground as he practically sat and stared up at Phantom, wondering what had suddenly over come him. If his ears were out, they would be slanted back. A clear sign of being threatened but managing to look at least a bit on the defensive side. He tensed as the voices in the back of his mind whispered his thoughts. “You wanted to know, right?” “He said though, if I were to try, I would only end up hurting myself again.” “But you were curious? It’s your mind. He had no need to go get the memories lock.” “Who knows what might happen?” I would know. I would remember. How bad could it be? A question asked so often, it was only meant to be used for trouble..

“If I wanted, would you be able to help?”

Mori was serious. The thoughts had been disturbing him for as long as he could remember though they weren’t supposed to. Some memories were just too strong to stay bound. But didn’t his father warn that if he tried, he just might end up killing himself?
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:12 pm

''Perhaps.. But are you strong enough to survive through them? Strong enough to live with them?''

That was all the angel spoke as he stared at the neko. To a certain point he could help the neko, yet not all the way, He didn't known if his ability works against sealed memories, was it a risk that the neko willing to take? Even if it worked, passing with flying colors to say the least, there were still risks, him or the memories could kill the neko or the neko himself would do it, all the responsibilities would land on his shoulders..

The angel turned his head slightly to look over his shoulder to the worried spirit. More pale then the spirit should be, faced plastered with worry just the eyes held a tint of curiosity. The angel scensed the angel's negative emotions a quick flicker of a soft smile which the angel sent the spirit into a relaxing state.. Yet the smile vanished just as quick as he turned back to look at the neko infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:24 pm

"Maybe. Maybe not."
Mori said simply. Some would say he had gvien up the will to live truly a long time ago when he was younger when he had believed that he had lost everything. He would constantly put himself into harm's way and take on dangerous assignments with his father and his job.
"Will you even be able to break them? The chains that lock my memories away? Can you see them?"
Mori had treacherously visited other witches and healers to discover if they could help him but while they were able to see what was wrong. They could not remove the thousands chains that were trapped the visions, thoughts, sounds, and smells of simply that one year that Mori would never recall on his own. Though he was able to see just a bit and feel what he had felt then, he was not fully able to understand what had happened to him when he was taken under that d-mned human scientist.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 5:41 pm

''I can feel them, Your emotions go up high with them..''

The angel slowly stopped speaking for a second pondering on his thoughts. Sure he was rebellious, he has injured some people, but never killed what happens if he end up killing the neko. A sin.. He'll be torture beyond death, beyond being reborn even fading in time, he'll be forver tuck in hell's burning black flames. Also it wouldn't be just him.. Kirin would as well.

His shoulder's feel slightly as he tilts his head down, so much weighs on him, No matter how mature he acts, he was only a child..

A soft embrace is what he felt next from behind him, his spirit was hugging him, giving the peace at his heart, yet the solemn look never faded from the angel's features.
'I'm here, remember every step of the way, just like i promised.'

A soft whisper to the Angel's mind. The air around him held peace and warmth as if the air was Kirin's affection, yet it seemed physically that none of it sunk into the angel.

The angel was still silent with a solemn look, still looking down not raising his eyes to the neko.

''It'll take time, I don't know if i could break them all but a couple a the time, to make your mind to come to grips with the new memories, every few weeks.''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 6:03 pm

Mori blinked, he seemed more calm, more like himself as he began to notice a strange aura around Phantom. He realized that there was something like caution around him. There was no longer the horror film theme and instead he relaxed and focused as he gave Phantom a small meaningless smile.
"Yeah..."
And it was pathetic. Mori thought to himself. The way he was still bothered by something when he was yougner. He couldn't stop it though, the dreams that plagued him at night. Though he may come in terms with worse, he would rather do that than suffer at night when nightmares arose and he had no idea where they came from. Managing to keep his nose out of things that intruiged him had never been a strong point of his.
"I don't mind...Sounds easier that way, anyhow. What's the process?"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2012, 6:26 pm

''It all depends how you want it, I can do it at anytime, anywhere.''

The angel spoke, he was talking about his ability hell he didn't need to be present to work his ability, yet the angel didn't take in his own words and what they sound like still he felt his spirit's arms around him and a charming chuckle in his ear along with a sensual whisper.

'My, My, My, Your moving rather quickly, Ph~an~chan'

The angel instantly shoot up from sitting to standing beating red face looking in the oppisite direction from the neko and it didn't help to began with that he was sitting close to the neko.

''I-I.. go- gomen nasai, That Came o-out wrong..!''

He kinda spoke loudly obviously embarrassed not filling to face the neko ethier. His mind was cursing fury at the spirit he was now sitting down laughing his head off.
He then muttered the words 'Shut up' to his spirit. Still he fold it hard to control his embarrassment, damn that eternal. Even if he acts mature he was still innocent to things such as, sexual relationships and other powerful sinful emotions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: