Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:40 pm

Mori looked up curiously, his interest peaked as he heard about Heaven and the Golden Gates. So it really existed? Mori had never known what to believe. After everything that has happened, he felt somewhatly if not completely alone sometimes. He smiled and his ears perked as he crossed his arms, bright onyx eyes dancing with intruige. Never had he come to understand much about it, he had even doubted there was a 'Utopia'.
"Eh? But surely someone would learn about those things? Don't you have scholars or teachers? Someone to take care of you? Or are you alone?"
Mori glanced down to the tea and his face fell realizing that the drink remained untouched. His ears slowly lowered and he looked back down to his laptop, his expression become from excited to learn to...nothing. He then shook his head and put his hands back on the keyboard.
"Nevermind. Don't answer that."
He stared hard at the screen, trying to obtain the will to type again but he fell toa blank. All he heard in his head was a bunch of white noise.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:48 pm

Phantom frowned looking down at his cup.. Staring at his only eye reflection.
He did as the neko wished and not answered the questions yet the angel couldn't help but ask. A simple question, it seems that the neko forgot to ask him about his tea..

''Can I have some Sugar please?''

He tilted his head, which he was still wearing his hat-also still covering his eye too.- as he looks at the neko. His voice had toned down and polite about asking for the sugar as he seen only the fact the neko had stopped typing on his laptop.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:58 pm

Mori stared at the screen before nodding, a simple answer to a simple question. He got up from his seat and walked to the kitchen, looking around for sugar before finding a small container. For a moment, he wondered when his brother even dropped off supplies fort his place but he would rather not question it. He came back ands et down the little container then he went back, getting a spoon from the drawer. Mori put it down beside the container and returned to his work. What now...His brother wanted a definition on a lab. Mori had recently visited the human's territory. He started typing about advanced technology and the huge amounts of date loaded into the computer. Mori stopped for a moment as he remembered the Morgue and he considered putting that in too. The place had been unlike the one that Mori had been to before-No. Not again. He can't stray thoughts to that. He continued typing about the building structure and how plain it was considering what went on inside.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 6:19 pm

The angel putted funny enough six spoon full of sugar into his cup and stirred it then gently set the spoon on the table and drank some of the sweet tea as his only visible eye closes savouring the taste of the sweetness.

The Angel slowly tore his eye back open well glancing over to the neko, he could sensed the neko mind was clouded. They were heavy almost like a burden? The angel can slightly relate to that subconsciously touched the covered eye for a second then shook his head realising what he was doing, then drank some more of his sweet tea.
He didn't need his ability to known the neko had heavy unwanted thoughts.

''Your mind feels heavy.. Stop thinking about whatever it is, I'll make you bed ridden again-''

He paused trying to think of the way that the neko to listen. Yet sadly the only thing was a negative think ''And that would leave you to be stressed and restless, which would make you more ill, your brother certainly wouldn't be happy about it..''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 6:30 pm

Mori raised an eyebrow though his attention was devoted to the computer, alot of suger...Couldn't you get diabetes from that? He shook his head lightly as if to get rid of the thoughts and he focused on his report on the human lap. His ears barely even twitched to Onna's comment and he couldn't help but sigh at the negativity in the boy's voice. Maybe that was all he could manage. Mori certaintely hadn't heard any other tone in his voice except for a smidge Of curiousity that was directed to the snow earlier. Mori ignored what he said and asked quietly.
"Do you ever express anything but negativity? And I'm so sorry that I disrupted your tea time with my...heavy thoughts."
His voice was polite though the topic was sore. It was almost as if he was mocking the angel but in all honesty, he was 'trying his hardest' not to be a bad host. And a host kept the conversation going right? Mori added somemore things into his report. Dead bodies still decaying in the cabinets. Incinerator. No trace of any being.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

Phantom silently listened yet he responded after quickly downing the rest of his sweet tea, yet kept his hands around the cup feeling the warmth, it was only a tingling sensation to him though.
''Yes. But rarely any living beings get to see it.''

He states the 100% turth, not many LIVING beings get to see it, so his 'mother' who was an angel too, so she dead and his companion in spirit the former eternal was also dead, so yes. Yet he was quiet glade the neko didn't pick up then he slipped on the boat earlier, how he hide his shying away from contact. Naive to love, that he was, he was still a child in some aspects and in other's a angel, that have unlimited age, til they fade away or death by demon.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 6:55 pm

Mori rubbed one of his ears thoughtfully as he looked to the side, his eyes seeming to get distracted quite easily. The neko wasn't quite sure how to percieve that yet he couldn't help but smile a little as he looked up to Onna. Strange how the boy wouldn't really open up to people. It was almost sad...Mori wondered if he was ever like that. He was quiet as a child yet that seemed to lure people in for some odd reason. He wasn't quite sure if he were ever unsociable. His head tilted in thought before he shook it again to rid himself of his wandering mind.
"Hm. Is that because you murder anyone who does see you smile?"
Mori chuckles quietly, meaning it as a joke, hoping that Onna wouldn't take offense. He put his elbow on the table, hiding his smile by one of his hands. Mori seemed truly disappointed though, he always found a way to make someone smile, even that one vampire though it was bitter. He felt a little put down by Onna's constant frown.
"What a pity."
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 7:06 pm

Phantom's hands slowly slide off the cup and moves across to pick up the scarf.

''I don't need pity, I'm buoyant with the companion I already have..''

He slightly cursed himself for saying that, he hoped the neko couldn't understand what he was saying, as he gently unraveled the scarf. Yet even though the angel didn't understand the elder spirits concern for living beings, he respected the older and seeks acceptance from him. Phantom could now sence the neko's mind wondering yet he felt as if it was different then to the heavy thinking, slightly lighter. But still the angel was only doing this to help the elder spirit right?

Right?

He now again questions his motives, yet he knew one thing he was never freely let people see his other eye. That'll raise suspicion and alot of unwanted questions.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 7:18 pm

Mori looked up to angel, his ears twitching. What was that? A companion. He had never seen Phantom with anyone and never heard the boy talk about anyone before. Mori frowned, then again they never really were on good terms. The neko stood up to distract himself from thinking anymore about the subject and served himself a cup of tea. He came back and sat down, crossing his legs in an indian style. He sipped his tea, not minding the sting of warmth. He gave Onna a small smile.
"I wasn't talking about pity for you. You don't like to be pitied..."
Mori was disappointed that he wouldn't be able to see him smile. He could only get a frown out of him which was rather pitiful in itself. The nekonever really thought someone could hate him. He always turned polite if he annoyed anyone who got too offended. Mori's expression disappeared with another sip of his tea, staring at his computer screen.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 7:28 pm

Phantom never missed the disappointment on the neko's face, now that confused him more.
Was the neko disappointed about pity? The whole Companion thing? His smile? He was now confused and decided to it was about time he checked on his eye after all the ice shards should of gone by now wouldn't they?

''Excuse me--''

Phantom spoke politely.

''But can I use the bathroom?''

He gently placed the scarf on the table as he rose up into a stand. Now looking down at the sitting Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 7:43 pm

Mori flicked his ears as he looked to Onna, a small sweatdrop over his head and he pointed to the hall where he had disappeared to earlier when he had gone to get the laptop.
"Down the hall. The door on the left. Not the right."
The right door led to a small bedroom, not what was needed at the moment. The neko returned to his tea, pausing just above it as he felt the left over warmth wave into his face. His fevered face warmed by it and he put the cup down as his hands returned to the laptop. The Human Morgue held dangerous objects such as scapels and turkey basters. Strangest of all were the needles and the syringes. What could those be used for? Simple, to dose the 'patient' into a deep sleep alike death so they could operate. Mori flinched awayfrom the keyboard before saving his progress and looking for another one of his reports to work on before he could send it to his brother.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:08 pm

As soon as the directions left the neko's mouth Phantom was following them to the bathroom easily. He entered the bathroom on the boat easily and closed the door softly behind him, He saw no point in locking the door behind him, after all it was only him and Mori on the boat and it's not like the neko will just waltz in..

'He could you kno--'

A charming voice in his mind spoke causing the angel to slightly jump then concern and worry flooded him The former eternal hadn't spoke to him for hours! It was like as if he had vanished!

'You Baka! Where have you been!?'

His screaming mind echoed within it.. Again.. the eternal had vanished. Without warning again, He was sure the older was doing this on purpose. To wind him up from their argument very earlier that morning..

Phantom sighed and his hand slide the knitted hat off easily. His hair was a mess and damp which was all due to the woollen hat though. He ran his hair out of his eyes, and gently he peeled his closed eye open. He was worried with he had injured it. But a big sigh of relief he hadn't, slightly swollen on his right side of his forehead what the hat had covered along with a ice plum purple bruise from when he fell befoe the neko came onto the seen.

A small groan of annoyance left the bathroom, Phantom now walked out with his hair covering his eye and plum bruise too. yet he was carrying his hat in his hand.. It hurt to keep his sealed eye open now so he had to close it and keep it closed. The bangingness from his head hitting the ground from earlier was coming back since the angel had poured cold water onto the bruise when he should of used warm.

The neko walked quietly back and mutters a thank you for him to use the bathroom. He sat down again with a wearily sigh, which was a silent one.
He needed sleep, he hadn't slept well over the pervious months he had been on earth. Yet even though he didn't look physically tired, that appears actually then he has a nap, the faint dark rings around his eyes appear in his sleep yet vanishes then he is awake again.

Phantom leaned against the wall slightly with his head but not on the inhured side of his head, his eyes drooped closed. Fighting to keep them open but failing, he feel asleep with the movements off the boats gentle rocking and a heartbeat, which didn't belong to his body.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 8:20 pm

Mori bit his thumb as eh stared at the screen, cursing himself as he lookd over the information. How annoying, why couldn't he just find out why-? A groan could distantly be heard from the bathroom and the neko blinked in confusion before looking up. He drank the rest of his tea and set it back down as he leaned back in his chair. The neko stood up and picked up his cup and the empty one Phantom left behind, his ears slanting back in a relaxed manner taking the dishes to the sink. Sensing that the angel had returned, Mori looks over his shoulder at him giving him a quick smile before realizing that Onna was practically falling asleep where he stood. Mori walked upto Onna and waved a hand slowly in front of the boy's face (keeping his distance though just in case).
"Oi. You still with me or are you dozing off there?"
Mori pulled his hand away and loosely crossed his arms, waiting patiently for a response -if anything- from the angel.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 12:20 pm

A pale hand rose up a gently lowered the hand in front of him as he dozes off gently still in his slumber still yet his hand misses the neko's as he moves his hand away from the neko. His hand also held his hat which he didn't put back on his head and it slipped out of his limp hand decreasing on the the floor, also the hat didn't belong to the angel ether, it had the same owner as the scarf did have.

The angel's lips part in his sleep and tucking his head closer to his chest making him fall to the chair next to him too as he curled up in some what of a ball? His hair moved due to his fall revealing his bruise. Yet strands of his hair were on the bruise still as he slept soundly
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 2:16 pm

Mori watched him and smiled, Onna reminded him of how Nana and Yoshi were right when they were about to sleep. He panicked though as he saw Onna fall to the chair next to him, thinking that he was going to hurt himself. Sheesh, that was quick.The chairs weren't comfortable though. The neko pondered on what to do with Onna; to leave him be or find a better place for him. What is that? Mori hovered a hand over Onna's head, curious yet equally afraid to touch him. He had a bruise. Probably from falling. He had been up for while and talking so he got away without a concussion. Then again, that might explain why he was being leniant with Mori. He looked over Onna then to the bedroom. Should he? It wasn't far.. Mori hesitated before sliding a hand under the boy's legs and another under his side. Without another word, he picked up Onna and walked to the room. He didn't move rush yet he also didn't take his time, afraid he would possibly wake. Stepping into the room, he laid Onna on the bed and returned to his work.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 2:47 pm

Phantom body was limp yet surprisingly light as if he hadn't eaten much at all, like all his life? Yet he it didn't way out on how a firm grip the angel hand when he grabbed the neko's wrist earlier. Dark wings stood out around the eyes, as if the angel had sleeping problems, ever since he came to earth.
As Phantom was put down he didn't stir at all, Yet his dreams were a different matter he was living through his companions past.. Egypt in the slave trade. Not a good time.. beatings, verbal abuse, Harassment-including sexually- and assaulted in many different ways. Day after day after hour and hours, minutes by minutes it never stopped in the dream world.

The angel's body curled up tightly into a ball, head resting on his knees, silently his wings slip through his shoulder blades, ripping in a swift tearing motion crispy white wings that laid on the bed and off the edge to descending down to the floor. The Angel knew known of this as he slept restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 3:05 pm

Mori walked back down the hallways, picking up the hat that Phantom droppedon the ground and setting it neatly on the table with his coat and glaves he had shed earlier. The neko sat down shakily in his seat, still believeing that the boy was going to coem out of the room and murder him for touching him let alone carried him. The neko stared at the screen silently before getting up again to retrieve himself another cup of needed tea. Why would such a sullen boy look so peaceful during sleep? He wondered what made him so light; Part of being an angel? Or not having eaten in several days. Like Mori was one to talk. He looked to the pantry and took out a box of pocky, sitting down his snack. He opened the box and began nibbling on the treat as he typed again on the report he had to do, getting Onna off his mind by staying busy..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 3:34 pm

Physically the angel's body began to shake not violently but quickly, Mentally his mind was fighting the memories of his spirit companion, it was natural defence to him not wanting to see anymore. The former Eternal told him of his past, yet seeing it was a different matter that haunts the angel's dreams no matter what medication or singing of his 'mother' nothing helped him.. Yet he survived it, was forever willing to take the secrets and past of the eternal to his fading days.

He'll salvage the memories, but yet the taunting smirks of those sinful beings not only human but other race that damaged his companion in the past, Taking advantage of the Eternal's gentle and kind nature, bending it, breaking, ravishing it, destroying it.

The angel's eyes shot open as if he suddenly become alive. He stared in front of him a figure was sitting on the edge of the bed, a spiritual one, the eternal spirit long brunette hair in a pony soft smile against tanish skin, rich brown eyes, filled with concern. Warm air touching his bruised head, he knew it was Kirin's hand, even though the spirit could be seen by anyone but himself. The only true company he really had too.

''Kirin..''

A muter left the Angel's lips as his eyes closed again the warmth of the spirit he was comfortable again he didn't even notice he was curled up nor his wings were out, curled around near the edge of the bed very close to the spirit yet the spirit smiled and faded away just as quick, leaving the troubled angel awake now staring into space infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 5:00 pm

Mori couldn't understand it, why he was feeling upset now of all times. He hugged his legs close to himself with feet resting in the chair as well as he stared down at his laptop. Suddenly, everything began to grow cold. He couldn't make any sense of it. He wanted to curl up somewhere and be alone yet he was...alone. The neko dropped his ears staring uncertaintely at nothing. He couldn't explain why...he felt so distraught...again. Mori took in a stuggled breath and stood up, pushing away the food and drink that no longer comforted him and went to the front door, opening it just a bit and stood at its frame. His nerves went on alert and his head cleared as the cold breeze brushed inside and he gave out a sigh of content. Mori knew of his fever but right now, he needed some connection to outside, no matter how small. He couldn't stand being cooped up in a building let alone a boat for more than an hour. That was why he was up and about with sickness. He wondered if it could be a over the top claustrophobia.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 5:21 pm

Phantom sat up and finally looked around the room.. seeing as he was in a different room he was in a bedroom? From the slight rocking motion he could tell he was still on the boat. He shifted his body to move off the bed as soon as his feet touched the floor, his wings folded neatly against his back, it was automatic thing to do, but then he felt a chill causing him to frown..

Something doesn't feel right...

He rose up and looked around the room it was pretty simple room, not as simple as the one in his apartment in the human grounds. Yet, how did he get into this room? The boy frowned harden, not with anger but with confusion, The neko surely didn't.. move him? Right?

He couldn't come up with any other reason. Why did the neko do that? He was ill, he didn't need to move the angel, he wasn't in that much need of sleep. Yet it was a lye the dark rings around the boys eyes, were fading back into pale skin, they only appeared then he felt tired, with the little sleep he gets he is surprised, they don't just stay were instead off fading away.

Phantom walked quietly to the door.. gently opening and closing it behind him. As he looked up his unkept hair was tossed about but still covering his purple eye hiding the detail in it. He walked forward quietly, and looked up to the source of the coldness the door was open.. He saw the neko's back why did the neko seem almost.. Depressed from behind?

''Are you okay?''
He asked, not sounding concerned-- well at least he hoped not, he was in a small way. After all he had some responsibilities of the neko, in the strange form of his companion that shared his soul. But yet the neko seemed to offer kindness, which Phantom found it odd, for him to receive that.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm

Mori closed his eyes, enjoying the cold as it passed through the slightly ajar door. A song caught in his head and he stared at the snow he could see that was covering the deck. Such a strange song it was. Yet it was a song he found himself singing occaisonally...Well, he wouldn't dare try singing when Onna was still here but he tilted his head back and hummed the eerie song. It was originally something along the heavy metal thing or rock? Either way he liked singing the beginning in that strange way that made you look over your shoulder to make sure you weren't being followed. The neko had come to sing this song everythime he believed he was close to grabbing a blade and ... Mori lowered his head, ashamed at his thoughts before hearing Onna come down the hallway. He immediately tried brightening his aura a bit seeing how he felt himself growing lower and lower to the ground. He smiled at the angel and closed the door, feeling the last cold breze leave him.
"Hm? Yeah, I'm just fine. Did you sleep okay? You had some unsightly gray bags under your eyes."
He crossed his arms and walked back to his laptop, making it seem as if he was just playing around instead of doing his work. He wondered if he should tell him that he carried Onna to the other romm...then decided he wasn't too death-wish-crazy to speak that aloud..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 5:43 pm

The angel stared at the neko. A thoughtful stare at the neko and stood infront of the neko, not responding to the other's words but his own, concern, their was something more wrong with this neko, then the neko is letting on?

is it cause of your death?

He heard his own thoughts echo in his mind, it was empty or the other didn't wish to respond?

''What is truly wrong with you? Your light is dimming..''

He told the neko , the truth. And he was being completely honest too. The light that he spoke about was the life force and happiness, that truly can't be off illness unless the neko caught the plague, but that was impossible that was wiped out decades ago. It was like watching a flower wilt.. even though he had never seen flowers wilt in heaven, but still he knew who to use this phrase. It is like watching a flower that is wilting away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 5:53 pm

Mori blinked at the question and he sighed slightly, glancing to the side as if wanting to stare at anything other than Onna and he came to grow quiet. He crossed his arms and stared at the ground seeing how that was as good as anything and that was as probably as good as it was going to get. Mori didn't know what to say, he had been thinking a little too depressed just then, he shouldn'y have been though. Thinking to himself usually only led to him crawling into a corner...he should have been working yet he couldn't stop feeling...a sort of anxiety?
"...I don't really...know. It just wasn't...It was a feeling, it just brought back some...scary memories."
He didn't want to talk about it anymore. There were others, much more than, him that had problems so he shouldn't be complaining let alone wanting to feel someone's elses pity. That was selfish. Mori shook his head and smiled to Phantom.
"It's nothing, don't worry about it.."
Mori realized something and he raised an eyebrow to the angel.
"Er, why are you asking?"
Maybe the angel really did care a little, though he doubted it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 6:10 pm

''Your light within you is dulling..''

He spoke again completely calm. Just by looking at the neko, he could of guessed that his being was open, not like Phantom who closed off, yet he still feels pain, anger and all the emotions. Did the neko think he was pitying him? No he never would. He didn't even like the word pity.. Pity.. the feeling of sorrow and compassion caused by the suffering and misfortunes of others..

Over the cause of his childhood he had his 'mother' telling him pity is a sorry feeling for someone, but sometimes you just have to listen to their pains, and not give pity at all, just to let other get it off their chest. He did it alot of times with his grandmother, then they argued which was rare he would go to his 'mother' to let it off his chest.

''I don't give people pity, yet it's easier for people to speak about their problems and receive no pity in return. Just to get it off their chest.''

He spoke not moving his blue and slight see able purple eye from the neko. His wings still neatly folded behind him, even though they were slightly resting on the floor due to Phantom was standing in a relaxed position.

''I am not blind or foolish enough to known it is not 'nothing'. Your soul is darkening, that could ethier lead to sin or to death.''
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 6:25 pm

Mori didn't answer as he listened to Onna, unknowingly haing to lean against the wall so he wouldn't fall over as his legs began to shake though not quite so noticeably. He didn't know how to respond to that, to the light. Did all angels sense light or was it an ability? Again, Mori was compelled to ask though he knew he wouldn't get an answer from the other male. The neko tilted his head some to the comment about Pity and he closed his eyes, smiling further still.
"Oh, is that so?"
He was amused to be hearing that from Onna, especially from Onna. The neko wouldn't expect something like that from him. He finally looked up to the other and blinked, meeting his stare..
"Sin or death you say? Would that not be the same thing? If I were to think death, that would lead to sin, wether it was to myself or to someone else. If i sinned,then that would mean death as well.."
Mori frowned for once as he realized a dark thought had slipped and he had that expression of being caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Feb 2012, 6:38 pm

A smirk slipped on the angel's pale pink lips. Got him.
The angel shifted his weight on to his other foot. While tilting his head. So the neko was thinking about death huh? Well that was something that the young angel also thought about for his other half of his soul, he worried for the living but everything dies in the end.

''Everyone dies it's the circle of life. Even Angels and Demons have to face it again at some point in their lifes.''

He spoke, he almost sounded different almost older and lightly familiar head tilting gesture that his former eternal use to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: