Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 9 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 9 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 1:31 am

Mori blinks to the bandage and he carefully removed it.
"You have to stop the bleeding first..."
He rolls the bandage together and presses it lightly against the wound and waits to let the bleeding stop. The kitten meowed in frustration when she couldn't reach Mori's ear and sulks on top of his head.
(Bye)
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:05 pm

Akito looks back to Mori watching as he helps re wraps his wound with a bandage, while still remaining quiet. He looks to his other hand that still has the blood on it which made his ears twitch more, he said a bit quietly."Well..I'm used to this happening sometimes, I guess this time..anyway..thanks.." He looks back at the ground, not really knowing what else to say at the moment so he stayed quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

Mori let go of Akito's arm and looked up to him with a weird look, Akito was being a bit more quiet than usual.
"You're welcome...Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

Akito nods his head a bit side to side, while still remaining quiet for the moment still looking at the ground. He looks back to his arm just for a few seconds then looks back to Mori."Yeah..everything is fine."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:38 pm

Mori blinks and nods, looking away as he put his hands inside of his jacket pockets.
"Alright then."
He flicks his ears absently as he stares at the trees for a while then turning back to Akito with a curious look.
"So what happened last time we met...that's all fixed out too?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:45 pm

Akito while still remaining quiet thought about the other time he left like that because of a certain thing he had to do but still doesn't say anything about it. He says in his normal quiet tone, while looking at the small white kitten, that's still on Mori's head."Nothing really..and yeah you can say that."He didn't wanted to say, no not really as it's still bugs him a bit, not wanting Mori to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 8:51 pm

Mori nodded carefully, not wanting the kitten to fall off his head as she hangs on tightly enough as it is.
"That's good."
The neko looks to the trees again and stares upward in thought.
"So what brought you here?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 9:03 pm

Akito looks at the trees then to at the sky, seeing a bit of clouds passing by. He walks a bit away to near another tree, looking at it. He just likes coming here every now and then and this forest is one of his favorite places as well."I come here sometimes at night, just to hang around. The bear a little away, seems to not like that."He smirk a bit, as if it was a joke or something, well the bear part he meant.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

"Bear?"
That would explain the cut but the thought of a bear of any size or type brought back disturbing memories of Unknown placing it in front of him telling the neko brothers that it was supper and that he needed to be skinned and cooked. Apparently, whatever had meat was food to Unknown except for humans. Sharks, bears, and perhaps maybe a mountain lion were the rare diet that they had to eat and that Mori had to cook. The black haired neko started to feel nauseous just thinking about it, making his face go pale. The kitten on top of his head went still and waved her tail like a dog when she spotted Mori's tail swinging slowly from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 9:15 pm

Akito nods his head a bit not looking back, still looking back at the tree he's in front of. "Yeah..I guess it wanted to play but I got somewhat distracted and seem to got this cut."He talks as if it didn't bother him or anything. He swings his tail once while jumping high into a tree's branch standing there looking a bit around then sits down on it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

Mori blinks as he noticed that Akito was suddenly gone then looked up at the tree and sweatdropped seeing the older neko perch up on a branch.
"Hm, so you're indifferent and you zone out a lot. Seems like you..."
He leans against the tree stump and sits down, laying his tail out beside him which only tempted the kitten more so she pounced on it earning a surprised yelp from Mori.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 9:27 pm

Akito swings his tail, making it hang off the branch, he wouldn't call it zoning, it was some weird noise that distracted him for that moment. He looks to the sky, being that he's a bit higher off the ground, sitting on the branch on the tree."I wouldn't say zoning, more like some weird noise has distracted me."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 9:16 am

Mori blinkes and shrugs, searching in his bag for a moment while letting the kitten play with his tail.
"Perhaps this time but you do zone out quite a bit..."
He mutters under his breath as he gives up his search and sets the bag down, needing to remind himself to buy candy or something sweet so he can have it in his bag.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 8:11 pm

Akito shrugs a bit while still looking at the sky then after a moment longer he looks down to a bit away. He reaches out into a small bag that's attach to his violin case, that strap part and takes out a box of pocky almost forgetting he got this just a bit ago today, sometimes he carries the small bag with sweets in it, since he always likes to have some with him. He opens the new box of pocky, pulling one out and eats a piece of it, before saying."Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 8:23 pm

Mori looked up, his nose twitching at the scent of pocky or maybe it was because the kitten jumped on his tail again.
"Sure, just drop it down."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 8:23 pm

Mori looked up, his nose twitching at the scent of pocky or maybe it was because the kitten jumped on his tail again.
"Sure, just drop a few down."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 1:28 am

Akito bites another piece of his pocky stick, while looking down to where Mori is at. He swings his tail side to side, still with his tail hanging off the branch. He takes about 2 or so pocky sticks from the box, before dropping the box to Mori, hoping he be able to catch the box. He swings his tail a bit more while eating the rest of the pocky and looking back at the sky."You can have the rest, I have another box."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 10:11 am

Mori catches the box and nods.
"Thank you, Akito."
He takes out a pocly and chews on the end while looking at the kitten who had lost sight of his tail when the neko moved it to his other side.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

Akito nods a bit while starting to eat another one of his pocky, looking around the forest more, getting a better view from where he is. He thought about something only for a moment before eating another piece of his pocky stick then decides to say, still in his normal quiet voice."You know this is the place I met Unknown..and then there's a guy named Kirin..I think.."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 8:52 pm

Mori listens to Akito silently, meeting Unknown in a forest wasn't a big surprise but when he heard the other name his ears twitched and stopped chewing the pocky.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:07 pm

Akito eats another piece of his pocky as to thinking what a day that was, well not so much he guessed but then he thought about meeting the other one, Kirin..he shrugs a bit then looks below to at Mori seeing that he stop eating his pocky, so he asked."I take it, you know Kirin..?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:14 pm

Mori twitched his ears again, his expression becoming a bit embarrassed and he eats the pocky stick in his hand.
"Yeah, I know him."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

Akito swings his tail once again to side then lets it hang off the branch again. He twitches his ear while taking another bite of his pocky, then looks below to see what the small white kitten was up to. He decide to stay quiet for the moment, thinking of something else to say then looks back up, to ahead of where he is, seeing another bear a bit ahead, maybe the same one who knows.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:28 pm

The white kitten was busy rolling around in a flower patch and Mori looked up to watch her for a bit and sighed softly, wondering why she did that and make her coat get all dirty.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:33 pm

Akito watches as the small white kitten plays around getting dirty, he moves his arm a bit the one with the wound on it, not liking to keep still that much though he did felt a second or so of pain. He continues to eat his pocky then looks higher the tree. He got up standing back up on the branch then went a bit higher to another branch, liking high places and to get a better view around the forest. He sits back down with his tail swinging once before letting it hang off the branch some more. Then says kind of quiet."The view is better from up here."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 9:41 pm

Mori looked up curiously and got up then jumped up to the lowest branch and started climbing up slowly, glancing out to the side.
"Be careful or else you'll fall."
The kitten rolled over and looked up at the two of them with big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next